Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nexus meets Ivory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 6:31 pm

*Ivory was knocked back a bit by the horns causing her to step back another step*
d-don't worry about it I want you to come at me with all you got! because I won't hold back!

*Ivory spun her staff in a spiral sending a blast of sub-zero snow right at Nexus*

(blizzard)
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 6:58 pm

Blizzard: 32 (Success)
Horn rush: 57 (Failure)
Nexus was caught off guard and got caught up in the blizzard. Despite his furry body, he gets damaged cause of how cold the spell was and just shivers and tries to warm himself up
“W-Wow! Okay, no holding back.”
(Ivory 28hp 2/8 relaxation
(Nexus 28hp)
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 7:05 pm

"sorry for the cold shoulder Nexus. how about I warm you up!"

*some red sparkles shoot out from Ivory's staff and a plume of fire rushes towards Nexus*

(fire)
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 7:15 pm

Fire: 88 (Crit Success)
Eye blaster: 76 (Success)
While Nexus was able to zap and deal some damage, Ivory was able to burn Nexus and some of his fur catches on fire.
“Ah ah ah, hot!”
(Ivory 23hp 2/8 relaxation)
(Nexus 26 1/2 burning)
(Does crit burn cause 1 damage of burn?)
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 7:34 pm

*Ivory feels the electricity coursing through her body causing her to jitter a bit as well as making her feathers stand on end*
"wha! you're suppose to be weak to electricity not use it! let's see how you like getting zapped!

*Ivory was really getting into this sparing match as she slammed her staff down causing yellow sparks to fly out and another bolt of lightning to be launched at Nexus*

(thunder)
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 7:50 pm

Thunder: 98 (Crit Success) (DANG!
Claw combo: 42, 100, 43, 31, 73 (1 success, 1 crit success, 3 failure)
While Nexus was able to swipe her with his claws, that didn’t stop a bolt of lighting from hitting him and stunning him while he layed on the ground, unable to move
“Ah dang it. Should’ve tried and dodge the attack instead”
(Ivory 20 hp 2/8 relaxation)
(Nexus 24hp stunned)
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 8:07 pm

*the claw combo left Ivory Impressed. claws and lasers seems like Nexus would be good up close or far away*
hope you liked a taste of my lightning! how about another?

*again Ivory swings her staff down to the ground causing a bolt to shoot at Nexus*

(lightning)
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 8:40 pm

Lighting: 33 failure
Despite Nexus being stunned, Ivory wasn’t able to charge the spell correctly. Nexus was able to get back up and stretches a bit to prepare for his next move.
“Okay, my turn now!”
Ivory: 20 hp 2/8 relaxation
Nexus: 23 hp
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 8:50 pm

*Ivory smiled and winked at Nexus*

"I'm not hurting you too bad am I? tell you what I'll let you get a free round on me.

(Ivory does nothing)
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 8:59 pm

Tail squeeze: 56 success
Nexus smiled a bit and decided to take advantage. He wraps his tail around her body and binds her. Despite the squeezing, it was kinda comfy and made her a bit sleepy.
“Well, hope this is nice, hehe.”
(Ivory: 19 hp 3/8 relaxation, binded)
(Nexus: 23 hp)
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 9:07 pm

"are you talking about the softness of your tail or the comfy squeezing?" *Ivory enjoyed both as she was becoming slightly drowsy as she was wrapped by Nexus' soft tail, she started to want to feel more of that softness against her* "you know I could get used to both"

*Ivory decided to wait and see what Nexus does next*
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 9:14 pm

(Yeah talking about softness of my tail. Btw can’t do any turns unless you escape from bind. You make move to escape from bind)
Tail squeeze: continue
Ivory: turn skip
“Well, I guess I’ll take the win here. Unless you have some tool or spell that could help you out.
(Ivory: 18 hp 4/8 relaxation)
(Nexus: 23 hp)
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 9:21 pm

(that was Ivory talking to nexus giving him a hint that she was enjoying the tail squeeze)

"oh don't count me out just yet! I just wanted to enjoy some more time with that tail of yours before I escape!"

*Ivory tries to push away Nexus away to free herself from his tail*

(struggle to free from the bind effect)
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 9:28 pm

Struggle: 20 success
Tail squeeze: 15 failure
Despite his strong tail, Nexus wasn’t able to hold Ivory for long and broke free. Nexus got in all fours, ready to prepare for her next attack.
“Dang, didn’t think you were that strong. What do you prepare to do next?”Nexus giggled a bit and was enjoying the sparring match.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 9:36 pm

*Ivory lets out a yawn, could be that it was getting late or Nexus' tail was just that relaxing*

"I'd say we should call the spar here if we don't we might be fighting until sun up. you did well Nexus and I'd say you won or would of won if we continued. shall we head back and discuss your prize?"
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 9:39 pm

Nexus smiles and blushed a bit. He has won his first fight, sort of. “Well, I kinda don’t really want the prize cause honestly, I don’t really know what I would want. What would you want? I’m honestly fine with anything you wanna do.” Nexus smiled more and blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 9:46 pm

"well you are quite the gentleman Nexus, asking what I want. The only think i can think about wanting is to be cuddled up next to your soft fur. I have a feeling it's going to be a cold night and being close to you would help keep me warm. *Ivory took Nexus' hand and together they walked back to the camp with Ivory leaning against nexus as they walked*

"Oh I should ask this before I forget. what color do you like best?"
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 9:52 pm

Nexus and Ivory then layed down in a tent and Nexus hugged her to make her more comfy and warm. He was blushing a bit.
“Umm, I would say my favorite color is red. Kinda like your dress, hehe. Why do you ask?”
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 10:00 pm

*Ivory snuggled up against Nexus as close as she could, feeling that soft and warm fur on her feathers as she reached into the satchel of lipsticks taking out a tube of very glossy and deep red lipstick, applying it to her beak*

"well I think the true winner should get something... so how about some lipstick kisses from me hun?"
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 10:03 pm

Nexus blushes a lot and didn’t really know what to say. He was both shocked, but his tail was wagging a lot and got the attention of Ivory
“I-I have…I’ve ne-never been kissed before…A-are you sure you wanna kiss mark me?” Nexus asked in a shy voice.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 10:11 pm

*Ivory felt nexus' tail wagging a mile a minute and all Ivory did was smile*

"so I'll be your first kiss? then I better make it one to remember and yes i do want to kiss mark you, think of it a a trophy of sorts"

*Ivory moved to lay on top of Nexus putting a hand on his cheek before leaning down to kiss him where his lips were*
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 10:18 pm

“A-a tro-Mhmmmmhmmm~”
Despite lacking an actual face, Nexus’s visor was able to feel the kiss due to his visor being able to feel anything that touches it. Nexus was wagging even faster now and was blushing a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 10:21 pm

*It was odd to kiss a visor but Ivory quickly got used to it. as she kissed him again leaving another red kiss mark on his visor*

"so what do you think of your trophy Nexus?"
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 10:25 pm

Nexus was blushing a lot and just didn’t know what to say. He was smiling a lot but was also flustered.
“I-It was go-good. M-maybe great a-actually~”
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 10:40 pm

"if you thought I was good just wait until you meet the person who gave me all of these lipsticks and with how strong you are I'm sure you'll catch her eye and good luck if you do"

*Ivory let out a small giggle before kissing Nexus again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nexus meets Ivory
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next