Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nexus meets Ivory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Proot

Proot

Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 10:45 pm

“W-what are yo-Mhmmmphmm~”
Nexus was interrupted and kisses again by ivory. His tail was wagging a lot and he softly hugged her and her lips pressed against his face and was blushing a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 10:59 pm

*Ivory let out a yawn and hugged him back it was getting late and Nexus' soft fur wasn't helping Ivory to stay awake*

"I would kiss you some more but that sparring took a lot out of me and your fur is so inviting..."

*Ivory would cuddle up to Nexus before falling asleep in his arms warm and happy*
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:01 pm

Nexus smiled, having some kissmarks on his visor and decided to sleep. He closed his eyes and slept while hugging her.
“m-maybe when you wake up, you can do more if you want.”
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:10 pm

*Ivory opened one of her eyes and gave Nexus a nuzzle*
"oh don't worry I wont leave without giving you a good bye kiss"
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:12 pm

“C-can you make it a lot of goodbye kisses?” Nexus asked in a shy voice.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:20 pm

"for you cutie? sure."
*Ivory would kiss Nexus one last time before heading off to sleep again*
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:22 pm

Nexus blushed and fell asleep. He has had a really great day and has meet a really nice and beautiful bird.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:32 pm

*Ivory was warm and was finally getting a good night's rest in Nexus' arms*
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:34 pm

After a few hours of rest, Nexus woke up and the sunlight shining was making him adjust to the bright light and was able to see clearly after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:42 pm

*Ivory was still in Nexus' arms and greeted him with a kiss*
"morning nexus! hope you slept as well as I did."
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:52 pm

“I did. Hope you slept good as well. Umm, if it’s okay with you…c-could you kissmark me a lot before we say goodbye for a while?~”
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 12:00 am

"you thought I wouldn't before we go our separate ways? come here and let me put some more kiss marks on you!"
*Ivory applied some teal lipstick to her beak before leaning in to kiss Nexus' visor*
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 12:05 am

Nexus felt like he was in heaven and just let Ivory do whatever she wanted. He loves this and dosent want to forget this moment.
“I-I love you kisses~ Please never stop!”
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 12:15 am

*Ivory kept kissing him leaving behind teal colored kiss marks before giving him one final big smooch right where his visor shown where his mouth was*
"It has to stop sometime Nexus, I have my own way i have to go and you have yours but don't worry I'm sure we'll meet again."
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 12:19 am

Nexus was blushing a lot and waved at her when she left. He had just meet an awesome person and had a really great experience with her. He’s sure they’ll meet again.
(That was fun, feel free to rp again with me anytime you want!)
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 12:27 am

*Ivory was heading out of the woods still thinking about how soft his fur was, thus concluding this encounter*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nexus meets Ivory    Nexus meets Ivory  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nexus meets Ivory
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3