Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Escape from the Kissing Demon Succubus' Nest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Escape from the Kissing Demon Succubus' Nest Empty
PostSubject: Escape from the Kissing Demon Succubus' Nest   Escape from the Kissing Demon Succubus' Nest EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:08 am

Basically, just someone messing around with Bakin, a 3D equivalent of RPG maker. Scroll down to see a video with lots of screen kissing.

Zesquid and fps like this post

Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Kissing Demon Succubus' Nest   Escape from the Kissing Demon Succubus' Nest EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 9:04 pm

Oh this is fantastic! I hope they make and release more
Back to top Go down
fps

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Kissing Demon Succubus' Nest   Escape from the Kissing Demon Succubus' Nest EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 11:50 pm

Guys, this is not just someone messing around, but the creator of the Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom series talking about developing a game focused solely on kissing. This is clearly a proof of concept, but if he makes this it would be the first game to focus majorly and/or entirely on kissing, and POV kissing on top of that. This might be this forum's golden goose. The game to end all games.

It looks like this game will be similar to his first work, as in a chase game where you have to run from enemies who "attack" you when they touch you. The main differences are that the game is in first person, it seems to have a more "horror" aspect to it than other games, and it will be all about kisses. Obviously attacks will be kissing, but I think what's more interesting is that, according to google translate, the developer describes the game as containing "only kissing torture scenes". Since previous games have had at least 10 unique scenes with unique dialogue, I am really curious as to what getting caught will entail.

Btw his previous works not only contain some of the best kissing scenes you'll find, as well as just good femdom, but are all translated. Meaning this newest work should follow suit. I suggest moving this to the main forum, as I think everyone will want to keep an eye on this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Kissing Demon Succubus' Nest   Escape from the Kissing Demon Succubus' Nest Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape from the Kissing Demon Succubus' Nest
Page 1 of 1