Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)

Go down 
+26
FreePizzaFridays
Moriohsei
lLennardl
ThirdEyeKage
VortexFlickens
slippyg
Ewacky
sum1confused
Katanarama!
kissconnoisseur
Professor Tree
Emanuel653
Schmlickle Schmlackle
NeoGeno450
ThisAccountMeans
kissfan
Nadrenep
Akumabooma
Blast2Slay
065227n
ChevalierDiabolique
Zesquid
maybeimalion
Luizu
fps
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
fps

Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) Empty
PostSubject: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 11:07 pm

Originally someone posted this under normal kisses but I figured that those who don't go to normal kisses a lot wouldn't want to miss this. Plus I wouldn't call these normal kisses, but it's all subjective I guess.

Lights, Camera, Action (or the creator of Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom and Masochistic Male Teasing 101) newest game follows a similar formula to MMBC, but with two major differences.

1) It's a first-person chase game where you have to run from succubus.

2) All caught animations are kisses.

Most kisses are also POV, though the ones that aren't are still great. Oh, and they all leave marks that block your view.

I said this in a reply to the original post, but this might be the greatest game this forum will ever see. I don't know who else, save for the few people here who want to develop kissing games, would be willing to make a game with only kissing in it.

Downside is that it's right now only in japanese. And since the game was made in Baker, I don't know how (or if it's even possible) to translate it. But you don't need to know japanese to lean how the game works, or to enjoy the kisses. You'll probably beat it on your first try since you have so much health.

The plus side is the creator does translate his works into english, so this game should follow suit. Also, while this was originally all we were going to get, he's going to work on this for another month or two and sell it as a full game. Meaning more animations, new costumes, and probably lots of other stuff.

To download, go to the link below and follow the creator. All you need to follow is a DLSite account, no payment necessary. Then go to the pink tab and download.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3051/article/769510

Oh, and a request for anyone who is subscribed to his page. Please share the passcode for the gallery.

Luizu likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luizu

Luizu

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 3:29 pm

Anyone have the passcode?
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 3:34 pm

I paid the 500 yen and got this

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 9:44 pm

How does one use the passcode?
Back to top Go down
fps

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 10:28 pm

Zesquid wrote:

First get to the end of the first stage, aka where the trial version ends. On your left there should be a door. Go up to it and it will ask you for a password. You don't need to fill the entire password screen, just put in the numbers and you get access to it. I can give a save if anyone wants it but honestly it's 5 minutes of playing to get there so I think it's just better to do it yourself.
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 10:46 pm

I cannot wait for a version of this that has defeat scenes. I just want more of everything.

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 4:20 pm

fps wrote:
Zesquid wrote:

First get to the end of the first stage, aka where the trial version ends. On your left there should be a door. Go up to it and it will ask you for a password. You don't need to fill the entire password screen, just put in the numbers and you get access to it. I can give a save if anyone wants it but honestly it's 5 minutes of playing to get there so I think it's just better to do it yourself.

How do I get the trial version?
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 6:13 pm

Zesquid wrote:

fps wrote:
To download, go to the link below and follow the creator. All you need to follow is a DLSite account, no payment necessary. Then go to the pink tab and download.

Says it on the tin, my guy
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 12:02 am

ChevalierDiabolique wrote:
Zesquid wrote:

fps wrote:

Says it on the tin, my guy

Ope thank you! I didn't process that when I first read it, my b
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 12:24 am

What are the controls exactly? I know how to walk with the arrows and wasd, and interact with stuff with space, but otherwise am I missing anything?
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 1:25 am

No problems, everyone misses things from time to time
As for the controls, they reeeeeeeeeeeally suck lol

You move with WASD and move the camera either with the arrow keys OR by holding the right mouse button and moving it, but the sensibility makes it impossible
You can select with Z, Enter or Spacebar
To go back is X or Right Mouse Button
You bring up the menu with M or Esc
You can also equip a feather that let's you jump with Spacebar
And you can obtain a weapon that lets you shoot light with Left Mouse Button

All in all the controls are a mess right now and I really hope they fix them in the future
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 7:52 am

Yeeeaaaah I agree with you about how the controls are a mess. Either way this is magnificent; the kissing animations are PHENOMENAL and I like how pretty much each type has multiple animations. I just wish the blown kiss trio did too, but honestly they're my favorite regardless XD

I really really really REALLY REALLY hope the creator makes an english version of it; that would be an instabuy for me.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 2:41 am

The lips of the succubus are a bit strange looking but by god, this is of the few games that has penis kissing in it and it's really good. Hope he expands on that in the full version.
Back to top Go down
Blast2Slay

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 11:02 am

He posted an update
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3051/article/792873
Very Happy

Zesquid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Akumabooma

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 2:24 pm

Does anyone have the password for the door?

Zesquid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 9:27 pm

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS UPDATE IS PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!! I am even more hype to see this game come to fruition! I'm definitely gonna have to financially support this at some point.

I noticed in the post that there is an "infinite health mode" setting. Does anyone know how to activate that?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 9:30 pm

NEVERMIND I FIGURED OUT UNLIMITED HEALTH. You need to go to the sign at the end of the demo level, click on it, say yes, then first option, then first option. Enjoy, everyone!

Probably gonna buy the paid version tomorrow or soon; if/when I do I'll post the code in here. If anyone gets to it before me, please post it. I'm definitely gonna support this financially regardless I just want this code in here asap so we can all enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Nadrenep

Nadrenep

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 9:39 pm

The first lobby sign allows you to toggle infinite health, too! Enjoy your smooches, everyone!

Zesquid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 9:52 pm

Nadrenep wrote:
The first lobby sign allows you to toggle infinite health, too! Enjoy your smooches, everyone!
wait WHAT? Dang I had no idea. Thank you! In the time between now and when we get the code, this will be helpful!
Back to top Go down
fps

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 10:27 pm

When you click on the signs, the first option allows you to change the difficulty, which changes your invincibility window after getting caught. Picking the last of the four difficulties will give you only .2 frames of invincibility, making the game harder but allowing you to be caught immediately after being caught once. The second option gives you infinite health. There is also a new item that disables dash, though that only exists for if you want to do a challenge run.

I was able to peek into the bonus room and saw that there were 5 buttons. I'm guessing one is every enemy, and the other four belong to the bubble enemy, diving enemy, and the blue and purple enemies since they are all new additions, though I think blue and purple are reskinned versions of the red enemy.

From reading the article, it looks like he is planning to add game overs, some story, and one more level. He also said one more enemy, so maybe the last level is a boss level? Regardless it doesn't sound like there is a lot more content. Though there is less content than his other games, there is way more kissing, which is a win for me.

Zesquid and Akumabooma like this post

Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 10:18 am

fps wrote:
When you click on the signs, the first option allows you to change the difficulty, which changes your invincibility window after getting caught. Picking the last of the four difficulties will give you only .2 frames of invincibility, making the game harder but allowing you to be caught immediately after being caught once. The second option gives you infinite health. There is also a new item that disables dash, though that only exists for if you want to do a challenge run.

I was able to peek into the bonus room and saw that there were 5 buttons. I'm guessing one is every enemy, and the other four belong to the bubble enemy, diving enemy, and the blue and purple enemies since they are all new additions, though I think blue and purple are reskinned versions of the red enemy.

From reading the article, it looks like he is planning to add game overs, some story, and one more level. He also said one more enemy, so maybe the last level is a boss level? Regardless it doesn't sound like there is a lot more content. Though there is less content than his other games, there is way more kissing, which is a win for me.

Your guide to the signs is greatly appreciated! And the potential future content sounds amazing. And I agree re the reskinned versions of the red enemy. Personally I like the reskin more; I LOVE unique lipstick colors on women, especially blue lipstick, so this is top tier in my book.

I can't wait to check out the bonus rooms! Trying to finagle the level to get the animations I want is a challenge, so this is perfect. The new animations in this update are exceptionally good!!!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 10:25 am

So I tried to buy the paid follow, but it won't let me. It keeps saying transaction failed. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how did you overcome it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 7:59 pm

I like what's going on with the game so far. Would definitely be a bit better if enemies could hold you, or do more than 1 damage at a time. I do like the simplicity. Being able to view the scenes from different angles at will would also be nice.

Something to check out for sure. Just hope they've got more in the way of scenarios in store.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 8:39 pm

Is ANYONE able to buy the paid version? I WANT THAT CODE.
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 9:54 pm

Zesquid, Blast2Slay, DNHumanBeing and Akumabooma like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next