Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)

Go down 
+27
ColdDrift
FreePizzaFridays
Moriohsei
lLennardl
ThirdEyeKage
VortexFlickens
slippyg
Ewacky
sum1confused
Katanarama!
kissconnoisseur
Professor Tree
Emanuel653
Schmlickle Schmlackle
NeoGeno450
ThisAccountMeans
kissfan
Nadrenep
Akumabooma
Blast2Slay
065227n
ChevalierDiabolique
Zesquid
maybeimalion
Luizu
fps
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kissfan

kissfan

Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 5:19 pm

DM plz
Back to top Go down
VortexFlickens

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 9:20 pm

Can anyone pls send a cracked version or paid game files of this game?
Back to top Go down
Moriohsei

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 12:06 am

I would also appreciate a DM on this one
Back to top Go down
FreePizzaFridays

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 1:46 am

Hey I'd be grateful for a DM of this game too
Back to top Go down
ColdDrift

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 4:28 am

Hello I would be delighted for a DM of this game as well

edit: well I found a place to download the game hope this helps just type the name of the game and you should be good

((hentai-sharing dot net))

I can't play it...doesn't display properly for me maybe you all will have better luck.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 6:21 pm

I don't really think there's too much in the game to be worth playing tbh. I've followed for quite a while, and played all the demos. It really is not much different aside from a few minor additions. Was kinda dissappointed to get a jump ability way late into the game. Only for it to not really matter.

The Forest area is pretty bad, but it's doable if you just hug the right wall. The sign at rest areas also lets you set the diffiulty level. Which is basically how many I-frames you get after getting grabbed. I guess if you wanted some semblence of being 'held', you could set it to hell difficulty. But that's especially annoying to deal with in the Forest.

But yeah, nothing really notable, aside from a few here and there. They all do kiss you. And it ends with a giant girl fight. After which you leave from where you came, and credits. I don't really know if they plan to add anything more.

mmmxj likes this post

Back to top Go down
VortexFlickens

PostSubject: Re   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 10:32 am

ColdDrift wrote:
Hello I would be delighted for a DM of this game as well

edit: well I found a place to download the game hope this helps just type the name of the game and you should be good

((hentai-sharing dot net))

I can't play it...doesn't display properly for me maybe you all will have better luck.

Cheers

The site only offers trial version of the game
Back to top Go down
mmmxj

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 12:11 pm

4321 wrote:
I don't really think there's too much in the game to be worth playing tbh.

I agree, when I first played the demos I was initially skeptical, but I got a little excited when that the game might get better. Having played the full thing, it's even more disappointing than I feared. If you've played the demos, the only thing you've missed is an animation for a succubus on some kind of bubble, that plays for way, way too long. Otherwise you've experienced everything the game has to offer, and it definitely wasn't worth near $20. The last demo made it seem like the jump ability would be used in a new section, but you get it at the end of the game, it serves no purpose. His last game was 2/3rds the price and had twice as much enjoyment to be had. Even if there was a bit of uncanniness with some of the models, they were far better than the succubi in this one.
Back to top Go down
fps

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 10:25 pm

Yeah this is definitely a case of him showing off too much too early. He basically gave the whole game away in parts for free, and the final stuff really wasn't worth it. The DL system offers an incentive to release content early in exchange for potential memberships, which is consistent income that's more reliable than releasing a game.

Basically he fell into a trap where it was better for him to make more content than to improve the game. Because of that it still feels like a bad dungeon crawler. If he added things like dialogue, bad endings depending on which enemy caught you, and an English translation (all things he had in other games) this may have been worth a buy.

The demos are still worth a play imo. Just sucks that a game with this much potential feels this incomplete. He probably won't make another game focused on kissing either, so we're stuck with this. He could update the game I guess, he has done that before. But idk, I'm not holding onto too much hope.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 10:36 pm

Game isn't that bad except the forest. Boss is kinda disappointing and each enemy really needs a unique defeat scene and it should be easier to get around.

But anyways I have some tips for beating the forest. If you just hug the left wall, you'll come to a map. This makes it far easier to get around. Then go back where you came and save again. If you go to your items (press escape) and use that fancy scroll item you should just be able to make the map reappear. Now essentially hug the right wall in the forest but you can cut out a bunch of pointless parts of doing so now that you can see on the map they won't lead to anywhere. But there isn't really that much after doing the forest so you're not really missing that much if you don't get through it.

There are a few different enemies I like but it's also dumb that you only get 4 save slots so it's a pain to have a save close to each of them.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 6:38 am

For people stuck in the forest do as the post above says and hug the left well till you get the backpack with the map
After that you dont need to hug the wall, just go to the exits with a white flower nearby
Back to top Go down
Nadrenep

Nadrenep

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 5:02 pm

No one wrote:
Game isn't that bad except the forest.  Boss is kinda disappointing and each enemy really needs a unique defeat scene and it should be easier to get around.

But anyways I have some tips for beating the forest.  If you just hug the left wall, you'll come to a map.  This makes it far easier to get around.  Then go back where you came and save again.  If you go to your items (press escape) and use that fancy scroll item you should just be able to make the map reappear.  Now essentially hug the right wall in the forest but you can cut out a bunch of pointless parts of doing so now that you can see on the map they won't lead to anywhere.  But there isn't really that much after doing the forest so you're not really missing that much if you don't get through it.

There are a few different enemies I like but it's also dumb that you only get 4 save slots so it's a pain to have a save close to each of them.

If you push right on the save menu, it should scroll over to more empty save slots.
Back to top Go down
JonBailey

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 9:10 pm

the full english version is out. yay. Uh anyone got a copy? lol
Back to top Go down
Luizu

Luizu

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 11:53 pm

Bet when someone's going to have the english version of the game
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 10:07 pm

DM if anyone has it Smile

Luizu likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 12:11 pm

https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-from-the-nest-of-the-kissing-succubi-v1-00-lights-camera-action.173167/

It's here, you can download it from the first post

MexicanSchnitzel likes this post

Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2024 9:13 am

ChevalierDiabolique wrote:
https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-from-the-nest-of-the-kissing-succubi-v1-00-lights-camera-action.173167/

It's here, you can download it from the first post
I think this is a fan-translated version of the game, not the official English translation, if that matters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4