Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)

Go down 
+27
ColdDrift
FreePizzaFridays
Moriohsei
lLennardl
ThirdEyeKage
VortexFlickens
slippyg
Ewacky
sum1confused
Katanarama!
kissconnoisseur
Professor Tree
Emanuel653
Schmlickle Schmlackle
NeoGeno450
ThisAccountMeans
kissfan
Nadrenep
Akumabooma
Blast2Slay
065227n
ChevalierDiabolique
Zesquid
maybeimalion
Luizu
fps
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zesquid

Zesquid

Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 10:33 pm

maybeimalion wrote:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 10:46 am

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3051/article/801201

New version is out, it's the first half of the third stage
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 3:59 pm

New code is 8214545

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 9:44 pm

I don't know if people care about solving the puzzles by themselves so if you do care PUZZLE SPOILER!

Puzzle Spoiler:

Alternately, you can cheat by equipping the wings which let you jump with the space bar. You can climb on the golden statues and then jump from the head of the statue to the wall. Then just navigate the top of the map until you see stairs. Be careful though as although it is impossible to fall off the wall unless you jump off of it, there are parts of the map where you will be softlocked if you fall.

Zesquid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 6:30 pm

fps wrote:
I don't know if people care about solving the puzzles by themselves so if you do care PUZZLE SPOILER!

Puzzle Spoiler:

Alternately, you can cheat by equipping the wings which let you jump with the space bar. You can climb on the golden statues and then jump from the head of the statue to the wall. Then just navigate the top of the map until you see stairs. Be careful though as although it is impossible to fall off the wall unless you jump off of it, there are parts of the map where you will be softlocked if you fall.

Thank you so much! I was wondering about that puzzle; that helps me SO much! I was so nervous I'd just have to go around doing a TON of trial and error to figure it out, as I spent..... like 30 mins last night trying to deal with it and dying MULTIPLE times lol.

Does anyone know what's the deal with that one room with the one succubus you can talk to and depending on what you click a TON of succubi appear?
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 7:11 pm

Using the Translate App on my phone, it seems like the succubus with the question essentially is making a deal with you. She'll give you a big hint about the puzzle if you go one round with her kisses, then the others appear and jump you lol.

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 9:01 pm

Zesquid wrote:
fps wrote:

Puzzle Spoiler:

Thank you so much!  I was wondering about that puzzle; that helps me SO much!  I was so nervous I'd just have to go around doing a TON of trial and error to figure it out, as I spent..... like 30 mins last night trying to deal with it and dying MULTIPLE times lol.

Does anyone know what's the deal with that one room with the one succubus you can talk to and depending on what you click a TON of succubi appear?

No problem, I died too my first time. I only figured out the solution after cheating and jumping onto the wall from the golden statue. Once you have an aerial view the solution becomes really obvious.

Also this update was good, but I am still waiting for proper game overs. There was really only one new scene, though since it's all kissing content there isn't a lot you can do. I'm guessing we'll get it in either the part 2 update or the one after that, assuming the dev doesn't want to save the game over for the final version. Idk how much more content he plans to add, but if I had to guess we're probably near the end of development since he wasn't even planning on making this a full game to begin with. Then again I won't complain if there's a lot more content planned.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 5:58 am

How do I get past through? The password seems different and there's more digits.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 12:07 pm

kissfan wrote:
How do I get past through? The password seems different and there's more digits.

Just put in the above code; you don't need to fill all the digit spots, trust me
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 6:04 pm

Zesquid wrote:
kissfan wrote:

Just put in the above code; you don't need to fill all the digit spots, trust me

Doesn't say if I got it right or not. Been typing the digits and nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
ThisAccountMeans

ThisAccountMeans

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 4:30 pm

kissfan wrote:
Zesquid wrote:
kissfan wrote:

Doesn't say if I got it right or not. Been typing the digits and nothing happened.

Are you typing it, or selecting it from the numbers on the board? Shouldn't be typing with keyboard but selecting the numbers.

Also looks like the second half of the stage is up! Anybody have access?

Edit: Looks like it's free on the discord if you join there! No pay code this time around, though I've decided to throw cash at this project cause it's been pretty great overall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/thisaccountmeantsno
fps

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 9:41 pm

ThisAccountMeans wrote:
kissfan wrote:
Zesquid wrote:
kissfan wrote:

Are you typing it, or selecting it from the numbers on the board? Shouldn't be typing with keyboard but selecting the numbers.

Edit: Looks like it's free on the discord if you join there! No pay code this time around, though I've decided to throw cash at this project cause it's been pretty great overall.

I'll probably sit this one out. Since it's the second half of the bunny stage there will probably not be any new content, as in no new kisses or succubus types. There are new features, like a kiss counter that tracks how many times you've been kissed in a save and a setting that prevents kiss marks from being removed, but I'm not interested in throwing money or joining the discord just yet if it's just that. I do plan on buying the final version tho.

I may change my mind if there are new kisses or game overs. Let me know what it's like!
Back to top Go down
ThisAccountMeans

ThisAccountMeans

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:03 pm

fps wrote:
ThisAccountMeans wrote:
kissfan wrote:
Zesquid wrote:
kissfan wrote:

I'll probably sit this one out. Since it's the second half of the bunny stage there will probably not be any new content, as in no new kisses or succubus types. There are new features, like a kiss counter that tracks how many times you've been kissed in a save and a setting that prevents kiss marks from being removed, but I'm not interested in throwing money or joining the discord just yet if it's just that. I do plan on buying the final version tho.

I may change my mind if there are new kisses or game overs. Let me know what it's like!

There is actually a new game over scene, and one new kiss in this update!

Along with that, they added a stamina bar so you can't just run constantly. Not much changes, but the addition of a pretty good game over screen and the new animation was a nice update to me for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/thisaccountmeantsno

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 7:43 am

The girl in the chest was a nice addition. Would have been better if you didn't automatically escape. Maybe something they could add for the higher difficulty, as the Hell difficulty only seems to effect the regular enemies you can touch, and not ones triggered by you.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 2:08 pm

pls share
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 7:01 pm

ThisAccountMeans wrote:
kissfan wrote:
Zesquid wrote:
kissfan wrote:

Selecting
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 8:33 pm

ThisAccountMeans wrote:
fps wrote:
ThisAccountMeans wrote:
kissfan wrote:
Zesquid wrote:
kissfan wrote:

There is actually a new game over scene, and one new kiss in this update!

Along with that, they added a stamina bar so you can't just run constantly. Not much changes, but the addition of a pretty good game over screen and the new animation was a nice update to me for sure.

Where's the new game over scene?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 10:51 am

Please share the newest version so we don't have to join a discord just to download.

Zesquid and Luizu like this post

Back to top Go down
fps

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 10:04 pm

New update just dropped. Bad news, seems like he won't be releasing any new gameplay since it's getting near to the release date. He says he's shooting for either a May or June release, and his discord said May 20th so we're probably not too far off. Though since a release is imminent I guess this is good news?

Good news is he did release 6 more animations as a video, however under the payed plan. So if you wanted to see free kisses I guess this is bad news? Personally I won't be doing the payed plan and will just wait for the full release, but I'll still link the page.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3051/article/852045
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 8:05 am

fps wrote:
New update just dropped. Bad news, seems like he won't be releasing any new gameplay since it's getting near to the release date. He says he's shooting for either a May or June release, and his discord said May 20th so we're probably not too far off. Though since a release is imminent I guess this is good news?

Good news is he did release 6 more animations as a video, however under the payed plan. So if you wanted to see free kisses I guess this is bad news? Personally I won't be doing the payed plan and will just wait for the full release, but I'll still link the page.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3051/article/852045

Are the videos able to be downloaded or just streamed from a page? I would gladly pay for it, but I keep trying to pay through ci-en but it won't let me. If it's downloadable, I'll gladly throw you a few bucks to back it if you can download and send them to me.
Back to top Go down
Schmlickle Schmlackle

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 9:30 am

Zesquid wrote:
I would gladly pay for it, but I keep trying to pay through ci-en but it won't let me.  If it's downloadable, I'll gladly throw you a few bucks to back it if you can download and send them to me.

Are you trying to pay using a credit/debit card? For some reason dl-site stopped accepting my credit card directly a couple years ago. Others have reported the same thing but I have yet to find a good explanation as to why. I was able to find a workaround though: buying dlsite points through Amazon Pay or PayPal. Those services will accept your card and let you buy points, and then you can use those points to buy media and subscribe to creators on ci-en.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 9:13 pm

Schmlickle Schmlackle wrote:
Zesquid wrote:
I would gladly pay for it, but I keep trying to pay through ci-en but it won't let me.  If it's downloadable, I'll gladly throw you a few bucks to back it if you can download and send them to me.

Are you trying to pay using a credit/debit card? For some reason dl-site stopped accepting my credit card directly a couple years ago. Others have reported the same thing but I have yet to find a good explanation as to why. I was able to find a workaround though: buying dlsite points through Amazon Pay or PayPal. Those services will accept your card and let you buy points, and then you can use those points to buy media and subscribe to creators on ci-en.

OOOOOH ok I will try that! How do I buy dlsite points?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 9:17 pm

Nvm I figured it out
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 10:50 am

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3051/article/878667

New update
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 10:57 am

Oh I NEED this update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next