Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)

Go down 
+27
ColdDrift
FreePizzaFridays
Moriohsei
lLennardl
ThirdEyeKage
VortexFlickens
slippyg
Ewacky
sum1confused
Katanarama!
kissconnoisseur
Professor Tree
Emanuel653
Schmlickle Schmlackle
NeoGeno450
ThisAccountMeans
kissfan
Nadrenep
Akumabooma
Blast2Slay
065227n
ChevalierDiabolique
Zesquid
maybeimalion
Luizu
fps
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 6:25 pm

Does anyone have it yet?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 9:50 pm

Planning to get it in the next few days
Back to top Go down
Emanuel653

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 6:22 am

Zesquid wrote:
Planning to get it in the next few days
Can you share when you get
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 3:03 pm

Any news on this?

Luizu, Akumabooma and Emanuel653 like this post

Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 7:38 pm

https://youtu.be/2o73P-LZNAM

Professor Tree, kissy lips* and Akumabooma like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 10:03 pm

ChevalierDiabolique wrote:
https://youtu.be/2o73P-LZNAM

God, I could die happy if that was me.

Also, looking at their channel, there's another game with giantess kiss attacks I've never seen before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUu4NL9AVCo

Sorry for going off topic, but I wanna know more about this game too! Is there a thread for it already? (EDIT: There is now!)
Back to top Go down
Luizu

Luizu

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 7:25 pm

Any news?
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 10:43 am

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3051/article/899126
Back to top Go down
Akumabooma

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 12:51 pm

https://mega.nz/file/pQAV3JxR#JUTCzFtiHZcW9bHhSysxFC_kfW0oQTaZiTR83w8BPMY

https://mega.nz/file/JNgnyTIS#rrbQfpTLiJpwX0sz0d_t4--o42En2h05Zx9p3SZsDVc
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 7:34 pm

Are any of yall having trouble with running the new game files? it doesn't want to work on mine
Back to top Go down
kissconnoisseur

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 9:11 pm

Zesquid wrote:
Are any of yall having trouble with running the new game files?  it doesn't want to work on mine

try switching your locale to japanese or use a system locale emulator
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 10:08 pm

How do I do that?
Back to top Go down
Katanarama!

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 3:43 am

Zesquid wrote:
How do I do that?

There are locale emulator programs that can do it. I think the best one is simply called "Locale Emulator."

For me, however, the screen flickers relentlessly and enemies/objects sometimes vanish. Using the "Settings" dropdown to turn off ALL the graphical options helps a little...but it just makes the game nearly playable instead of unplayable Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sum1confused

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 5:25 pm

Is there anything to do in the latest update except for run around the forest maze?
Back to top Go down
fps

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 10:18 pm

sum1confused wrote:
Is there anything to do in the latest update except for run around the forest maze?

I'm pretty sure no, assuming you saw the new duo succubus kiss and assuming you played the second file with the boss fight. There are some treasures you can find that do nothing right now but other than that, there's nothing we haven't already seen to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
kissconnoisseur

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2023 4:22 pm

sum1confused wrote:

i checked the devs update post on CIEN and they said this version doesn't have the big giant boss fight and castle, sucks 🤷‍�
Back to top Go down
Ewacky

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 5:53 pm

Anybody else had their screen completely black after loading the Boss and Dark Maze levels. The animated attacks still load, and the game plays normally, but the screen just shows black. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
slippyg

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 7:22 am

Straight from the Discord:

Quote :
I applied to DLsite for the sale of Kiss-devil Succubus!
If there is no return, it will be released on the 18th!
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 10:36 am

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01082138.html
It's finally out completely
Back to top Go down
Luizu

Luizu

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 1:58 pm

ChevalierDiabolique wrote:
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01082138.html
It's finally out completely

When i try to buy it, it appears to have some error, does someone get it sucessfully?

VortexFlickens likes this post

Back to top Go down
VortexFlickens

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 11:19 pm

Can someone pls send me the game files of the full version?
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 6:18 am

I would also love the game is someone could post or DM it.
Back to top Go down
lLennardl

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 8:20 am

Zesquid wrote:
Are any of yall having trouble with running the new game files?  it doesn't want to work on mine
are they called something like that "�L�X���T�L���o�X�̑�����̒E�o�@�̌���" if so you have to use winrar and

double click the ZIP file
hit CTRL + E
click on the option that says "932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shrift-JIS)
CTRL + E again to make sure it is done
hit 'Extract To' in the top to extract ur zip file
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 11:26 am

DM please.
Back to top Go down
Luizu

Luizu

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 1:34 pm

Someone can send me the game by DM?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)   Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape From the Nest of the Kissing Succubus (Trial Version)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next