Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:03 am

Thomas broke the kiss with a gasp, thrown off by how eager she was. Despite how she acted all this time he was still unprepared for her, somehow.

(Maintain Pin)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:07 am

Struggle (95) Fail

"Hey?! Why'd you stop?!" Yuna asked, and she started aggressively thrashing and pushing to try and push her lips into Thomas's again. The referee soon counted her out, Thomas's pin winning him the fight, but that didn't stop the crazy and horny wrestler from desperately vying for Thomas's affection.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:09 am

"Woah!" Thomas shouted as he hastily scrambled off of Yuna. "Didn't you hear the ref? the match is over!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:12 am

"What?! But, but, we didn't even have any fun yet!" Yuna shouted, getting to her hands and knees and crawling towards Thomas. "Come on, you beat me, take me! Or let me take you! Doesn't have to be in the ring! Let's just love each other, I love you!" Yeah.... she was crazy. Crazy for Thomas and just crazy in general.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:14 am

"Wait, what!?" Thomas called out in shock, so surprised by her words that he didn't move. "You hardly know me!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:16 am

"I don't need to!" Yuna refuted before she leapt at him again, her arms outstretched and her lips pursed for a kiss. Thomas had just a moment to react to her assault.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:18 am

Thomas tried to get out of the way of her lunge, only to be caught by the ropes surrounding the ring.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:20 am

Yuna pulled Thomas into a big, clingy hug, holding onto him for dear life as she started peppering his face with kisses and painting him pink with lipstick marks. "Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! I love you! Let's go, we need to love each other!" She cried, getting more emboldened with every taste of Thomas.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:22 am

"H-Help!" Thomas called out as her lips painted him with lipstick and stole his strength.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:32 am

The referee came over and pulled them apart at last, holding Yuna back who was still reaching for Thomas and puckering her lips at him. Almost as if this was a regular occurrence when Yuna was involved. At least Thomas was safe and free of her....
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:33 am

"I-I'm just gonna go." Thomas said before he hastily retreated to the, relative, safety of the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:36 am

When Thomas arrived, he was soon joined by Clea Vage. "There you are, woo, you're okay.... I'm sorry about that! I totally should've warned you about Yuna, but I didn't think she'd actually challenge you! She only challenges guys that she really, really likes. And, well, she's totally loopy. As you could tell." She said, apologizing to him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:39 am

"Yeah." Thomas said as he slumped down in a chair. "She was being kind of forward before when we met in the cafeteria, but I kind of just wrote that off as, you know, just a midara being a midara."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:47 am

"Yeah..... no, she's crazy. I'm pretty sure she's some kind of succubus that has a tendency to be very picky with her prey, but when they find ideal prey, they don't let up." Clea said as she slumped in a different chair, breathing a sigh of relief at Thomas being okay. "She wouldn't have actually hurt you... but she wouldn't have stopped until you loved her back."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:50 am

"That explains why she reacted so strongly to my holy water." Thomas noted allowed before he shook his head. He then blinked as a sudden thought accord to him. "Please tell me she doesn't know how to pick locks?" he asked, worried that he might be attacked in his sleep by the maybe succubus.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:53 am

"Don't worry, we're able to control her enough that she won't be coming after you too heavily. If she sees you again... it might start sparking her lust again, but even then, she should be sated if you let her have a kiss. It's strange, the more you fight back, the more she wants you." Clea Vage explained, hoping that Thomas would be okay.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:55 am

"At least dealing with her will be practice for when I go after the midara that kidnapped my sister?" Thomas said uncertainly as he tried to find a bright side to this situation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:58 am

"Y-yeah! Maybe. Heheh, anyway, you've almost fought every Midara star here! That's pretty impressive on its own, but you're actually winning a good amount, too!" Clea Vage praised him, changing the subject from Yuna for now. For good, probably.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 1:02 am

"You're right!" Thomas said as he visibly perked up from the reminder. "I really am getting better."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 1:04 am

"Mhmm! You're pretty impressive, you know? That's probably the reason why Yuna took a shine to you.... okay, enough about her. Do you know who you're going to fight next? Who do you even have left, anyway?" Clea Vage asked him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 1:06 am

"I don't know." Thomas admitted before he pulled out the pamphlet. "I still have to fight Vera, Bella and Himiko." he listed off.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 1:09 am

"Hmm, yeah, I'm not that surprised those ones are last. Hey, maybe you can set up an event where you face them back to back? You have enough clout by now, if you talk to a manager about it, it might be able to happen." Clea Vage told him, seemingly eager to see Thomas face them all.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 1:10 am

"Ah, I don't know if I have the endurance for that." Thomas said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 1:13 am

"You'll get a minute or two of break between each match, some water and snacks, come on, you'll get them all in one fell swoop! Oh, and you'll make a ton of cash from it, too, you're pretty hot right now. You just gotta throw your weight around a bit." Clea Vage encouraged him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 1:15 am

"Ah, alright then." Thomas reluctantly agreed in the face of Clea's encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League   Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas and the Midara Wrestling League
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next