Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Loulan's Rise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GenericUsername420

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 9:38 pm

(Note to everyone else: This is a "backstory" RP for one of my upcoming midaras, Loulan.)
King Anthony, ruler of Luvai (Pronouced lull-va-ei) sits in his personal chamber, thinking about what to wear for a ball happening in just a few moments. He seems rather excited, as one of his assistants had promised new performances for the evening.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 9:47 pm

"Hmmm, oh it's so hard to choose, I've never been good with fashion anyway. Always have to make an impression, however..." Anthony said to himself as he looked through his wardrobe, looking forward to the ball itself far more than getting dressed for it. Eventually, he'd pick one at essentially random and get ready for the fun, happy to put his duties behind him.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 9:58 pm

A servant knocks on the door lightly.
"Your Highness, the ball will start very soon, all the guests are here and everything's ready, we're only waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 10:06 pm

"I'm coming!" King Anthony calls back, quickly finishing his outfit off and running out the door. He didn't waste any more time, he went straight to the lavish ballroom to mingle and entertain the guests.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 10:20 pm

The lights in the ballroom are suddenly brightened, signifying the arrival of the king, which makes all the guests drop whatever they were doing to bow down.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 10:29 pm

King Anthony gestures for everyone to be at ease. "I appreciate the sentiment, but it's a ball! We're all here to enjoy ourselves! Now, let's begin the party!" He announced happily, letting his royal duties stay aside for now.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 10:40 pm

Everyone clapped as the lights dimmers and what appears to be a large model the size of multiple people of a blue flower is brought out, preparing for the first performance of the evening.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 10:47 pm

King Anthony looked on awe at the large flower and watched with rapture, eager to see what this performance would entail.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 10:54 pm

The performance turns out to be a dance, which involves dancers performing around the flower, until the flower starts to shiver lightly and open it's petals, signaling the dancers to leave the hall gracefully.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 10:55 pm

Anthony watched the dancers happily, although he was disappointed when the show was over. Strange how when the flower opened was when it ended, he thought. No matter, the next would be sure to come soon.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 11:06 pm

It turns out he was wrong, as the flower bloomed to reveal a dancer more alluring than anything the audience has ever looked at, her sensual body moved gracefully around the ballroom, spreading an intoxicating perfume around everyone. But the most attractive of all was her plump crimson lips, which was irresistably opening occasionally as if showering the luckiest man in the world with seductive kisses. Despite the constant movement, she managed to keep eye contact with a certain king for the entire performance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 11:10 pm

Anthony's disappointment faded in an instant as the performance got to the best part, the part he really wanted to see. Just as this dancer always watched the king, he only had eyes for her in return. He felt himself grow numb to all else, not worrying about the rest of the ballroom as he watched this lovely new arrival dance, staring at her body.

And, the scent of her perfume and the sight of her lips, they left the young king blushing rather noticeably.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 11:14 pm

The performance ends with the mysterious performer landing next to a lovestruck Anthony and bowing down, as the crowd erupts into thunderous cheers from the exquisite dance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 11:19 pm

Anthony is momentarily stunned from the display, this woman's undeniable beauty. But, the roars of the crowd jogged him out of his light trance and gave him the awareness to bow back to this luscious dancer. "You honor us with your performance, my lady." He praised her, trying to remain polite.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 11:23 pm

*The pleasure is mine, Your Highness. You can call me Loulan.*
Loulan brings her hand closer towards Anthony, filling his nostrils with her scent just as she was introducing herselves.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 11:29 pm

"And, you may call me Anthony, Loulan." The king replied, reaching to shake the hand that the captivating woman offered him. He found himself taking a deep breath of her perfume that made everything feel so... nice.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 11:37 pm

(Responses will slow down for the next 2 hours, my apologies.)
"Everything here is so nice, Anthony~ The scenery, the food, and the people~"
Loulan said the two last words in a much more alluring tone, a smirk forming on her luscious lips.
"I hope to be able to perform more within your domain soon~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 11:43 pm

Anthony felt chills run through him at her voice sounding through his mind, and he smiled and responded. His eyes kept going back to her lips as he tried to make eye contact. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Loulan. You are welcome to perform here as you like." He assured her, happy to hear she'd be sticking around.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 11:53 pm

Sensing that her charms are having an effect on the king, Loulan continued with her teasing, her lips pucker subtlely as Anthony couldn't keep his eyes off it.
"I assure you, my future shows will not disappoint~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 11:55 pm

"I don't doubt you in the slightest, Loulan." Anthony replies, smiling as he imagined the shows he'd be blessed to witness in the future. His stares grew even more focused on her plump, ruby lips as they puckered from her, and he felt himself get drawn closer, just a step.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 12:32 am

"Thank you milord. The music should be starting soon..."
Loulan leans towards Anthony, and whispers sweet honey into his ears with her entrancing lips...
"Fancy a dance, my king~?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 12:35 am

Anthony feels his skin get laced with goosebumps as Loulan's voice melts into his ears, and he nearly gasps out a moan from listening to her. "I'd be honored, my lady~" He said, offering the enchanting maiden his hand for their dance.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 12:54 am

Loulan took the king's hand and slowly walks to the center of the ballroom with him, and begins her second performance of the night.
The duo quickly stole the show, Anthony was an adept dancer, but Loulan was masterful, her every move smooth and beautiful, her moves designed to touch her partner with almost all of her body parts: Her soft breasts, her silky thighs, her light fingers... Every visible part of her, but her cherry lips. The dance ended with the mesmerising maiden tightly embracing the monarch, his lips mere inches away from hers.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 4:45 am

The king tried to keep up in their waltz, but he was quickly reduced to being guided along and at Loulan's mercy in their dance. He constantly stared like his dance partner was the only thing on the world worth looking at, and every simple and tempting touch made him so aroused for her that he could barely even think.

By the time they embraced, Anthony was panting, red in the cheeks, quivering with lust, and pitching a tight tent in his pants that was all for Loulan and her beauty. He desired her and her touch, her scent, her wiles. But most of all... he desired those lips. The king leaned in and tried to kiss the exotic and erotic dancer.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 4:56 am

The dancer quickly dodged the kiss with more of her addictive whispers while guiding Anthony back to his throne.
"You did well~ Could use some more training, fortunately I take students~"

Last edited by GenericUsername420 on Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loulan's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise Empty

Back to top Go down

Loulan's Rise
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next