Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Loulan's Rise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Loulan's Rise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 5:33 am

Anthony writhes and squirms, desperate for release but unable to find it without Loulan granting it to him. His will worn away by his boundless lust for his mistress, the king nods. "I'd love to kiss you...." He says dreamily, offering his puckered lips to Loulan, willing to pay her in full for the services only she could give him.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 6:02 am

Loulan smiles triumphantly as she gently holds the king by the face and pulls him up for a tight embrace.
She gives Anthony the release he oh~ so desired with a mind melting kiss that sends a shockwave of pleasure through the hopeless king's body, as the seductress runs her slender fingers and arms to take off Anthony's clothes off to acommodate for his mind blowing orgasm, and to prepare him for further pleasures. All his memories of chaste love and admiration, of all the men and women he knew was quickly replaced with Loulan's erotic and pleasurable temptations. Loulan has become Anthony's purpose in life - to serve the cunning and seductive temptress to the best of his ablity.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 6:06 am

The horny king let out the biggest load of his life for Loulan the moment their lips met, and he was instantly addicted to the way hers felt and tasted, and the way her lipstick stained him was an untold delight.

The rush of orgasm let him discard all of those useless thoughts so he could make room for deepening and cherishing his obsession for Loulan, her dances, her kisses, and her whispers. Anthony would do anything for her, and he'd go beyond himself if she'd only reward his devotion on occasion.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 6:12 am

Loulan deepened her heart-stealing kiss, as she undresses herselves to reveal an angelic and luscious body that only furthers Anthony's obsession as she leads him to the soft and velvety bed, already laced with her perfume.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 6:19 am

Anthony never stops indulging, he wouldn't stop for anything. Her kiss already had left him so uncontrollably aroused, and now he got to witness her heavenly body. He was so invested in staring that when he was brought onto the bed, he inhaled a deep breath of her perfume without any restraint, causing his lust and need to surge to new heights.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 6:39 am

"You're truly one of the best men I've had the pleasure to serve~ It would be amazing if I could be a royal entertainer... For you~"
Loulan gives her king the very first honey-laced order, with many more to come. She then pulls Anthony into another kiss, her lovely and hot tongue pierces his mouth, filling him with even more of her aromas and letting him have some air to moan in orgasmic bliss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 6:43 am

"I'd love to have you as a royal retainer, Lady Loulan~" Anthony replied before being caught in another kiss, another perfect kiss that replaced all of his senses with pleasure and obedience. He kept breathing deeply, he had to with how fast his heart was racing. Every breath got him more high on her perfumes, more addicted to her scent. The king was already starting to build towards a second climax.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 6:58 am

Anthony gasped with pleasure as Loulan's fingers slid down his body and made him cum again with a single touch, which the temptress quickly cleaned with some smooth silk.
"Thank you, my king~ Now, just relax, and enjoy the show~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 7:08 am

"Yes, my lady~ Anything for you~" Anthony moaned, reeling from his climax that Loulan had given him so easily. The fact that she brought him to orgasm with such a simple gesture only heightened the pleasure for the horny king, and of course he would obey his mistress and lean back so he can enjoy a performance from Loulan.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 7:26 am

Loulan begins the third act of her "performance" with her fingers weaving masterfully around her slave's erect cock, as she leans in to enjoy another kiss, playing around with his lust with the occasional whisper.
"You have been a great partner so far~ Perhaps you could be my showmate sometimes~ Just imagine the performances the two of us could do~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 1:00 pm

Anthony moaned and gasped with every kiss and every mind-melting touch of her fingers. He was so sensitive after his previous climax that Loulan's fingers on their own left his entire body unable to move or do anything but accept the pleasure. She could stroke him like this for eternity and he'd never want to resist. "I'd love to be your showmate, my lady. I love you and your performances~" the king moaned for her, already deeply addicted to her pleasure and willing to do anything for it.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 1:54 pm

"And I love you too~"
Loulan's eventual admittance of love pushed Anthony over the edge, causing him to orgasm a third time with a loud moan as the bewitching maiden cleans his penis and her hands with a perfume-laden piece of silk and holds the pleasure-drunk man by the cheeks.
"Are you ready for the finale~?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 3:00 pm

Anthony twitches from the silk brushing against his body, and no doubt that he'll appreciate having Loulan's perfume rubbed off on him for later. He gazes longingly into his mistress's eyes and nods. "I'm ready, my love." He answers, bracing himself.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 7:58 pm

"This is a technique I don't show anyone else~"
Loulan cooed teasingly while her perfect body begins to slide on top of Anthony's, the sensation paralyzed the king with lust and desire as she runs her limbs around his shaky body. Eventually, Loulan leaned in and blesses the horny king with another intoxicating kiss, while her soft and silky thighs begin to tease your erect rod in waves of pleasurable rubs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 8:02 pm

Anthony was trembling but he wasn't capable of any more movement than that, he entirely lacked the ability to even consider removing himself from Loulan's embrace. Every touch from her hands and legs made him whimper, and her thigh almost instantly brought his cock to the brink of a climax. His indulgent noises were muffled by his mistress's kiss, weakly moaning into her sinfully sweet lips while his hips bucked into her thighs.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 8:36 pm

The grand finale of the sensual show would arrive as Loulan's immaculate thighs held Anthony's cock at only a single stroke away from orgasm, and elegantly moves her heavenly body to bless him with one last kiss - The kiss that would seal Anthony's fate as Loulan's eternal love slave.
Loulan took her time to fill Anthony with erotic temptations with a finger on her seductive lips and another on his rod, careful and subtle so as to not cause him to cum until she wants him to.
Loulan then leaned in for a sensual kiss on her lover's cock, bringing forth the biggest orgasm beyond what he could ever imagine. The steady but explosive stream of cum brought with it what little doubt of the gracious dancer, making space for the total worship of Loulan, her body, her charms, her scents, her whispers, and her perfect cherry lips that can bring a kingdom to ruins with just a word of temptation or a passionate kiss. Anthony has been reduced to a moaning mess enthralled by the dancer, completely at her lips' mercy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 8:51 pm

Anthony gasped and sputtered as he was emptied of his seed, his will, and his resistance at the hands of Loulan's unparalleled seduction. She had finished her work, he was perfectly enthralled, now. Not a fiber of his being could even think about disobeying her commands or resisting the temptation she offered. She had become his mistress, his goddess, his reason for being. As long as he could be graced by another of her performances, Anthony would do anything for her. His mind was flooded with erotic fantasies of the seductress, most prominently featuring her plump, kissable, distracting, captivating cherry lips. Her lips that gave him the best kisses a man could dream of. Her lipstick marks on him were signs of his submission and proof of who now owned him. Any fetish he may have had before was promptly replaced with a kink for Loulan. A fetish for her perfume, a longing for her fingers' touches, a desire for her kisses. Quite honestly, she had outdone herself, as in just one night, she had captured the heart of the king.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 9:24 pm

Anthony's mistress, looking at the work of just a night of pleasure let out a sigh of contentment as she begins the process of cleaning up her man's cock and her fingers with her smooth silk. She then lies down next to Anthony and lightly hugs the enslaved king, now completely and perfectly obedient and whispers honey laced temptations again, this time allowing her lips to make contact with his sensitive ears that listens to nobody but his personal goddess.
"Would you like an encore, my love~?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 9:34 pm

Loulan's silk cleaning was a fantastic sensation, sending shivers right up his spine as Anthony showed approval of the simple act of having her fabrics rub against him. "I'd always love an encore from you, my mistress~ Please~" He begged her, excited to have another round despite the intense load he spilled just a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 9:58 pm

Anthony's little fantasy would be quickly fulfilled as Loulan pulls out a tube of crimson red lipstick, and smears it on her perfect pair of lips, before puckering them lightly and then holds Anthony in a tender hug as she pulls him towards her face for her encore.
Her lips on contact with the king's was soft, seductive and tender, Her new lipstick only served to further the godly pleasure with it's sweet taste and smooth texture, and most importantly, her technique was masterful, she let her thrall have a breath of perfume-laden air once in a while without even needing to break the kiss, and she managed to drag out the soft kiss and make it feel like hours, while Anthony was cumming endlessly the entire time, and even after the kiss. For the duration of the night, he truly felt like the world's luckiest man.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:14 pm

Every Anthony thought this couldn't get any better, his mistress proved him wrong in an instant. He was orgasming on repeat again and again for her kiss, emptying out every drop of semen he could hold and whatever corners of his rational thoughts remained. The intense and targeted services Loulan showered him with further deepened his obsession with her, and he was quickly reaching the point where his mistress would be the only woman who could ever satisfy his rampant urges. His need to sniff her perfume, his need to taste her lips, his need to listen to her voice and watch her erotic displays. He couldn't have been any luckier, as he had just found his one purpose in his new life.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:39 pm

Loulan cleaned Anthony's penis for the last time, before tightening her sexy hug with her new toy and giving him her last erotic command for the night, her lips practically lightly kissing the horny king's ears.
"Mwah- I hope nobody finds out about my private performances... The amount of requests I will get will be too much to even have time to return to you, my beloved king~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:41 pm

"I'll never tell a soul about them, my lady." King Anthony confirmed, telling Loulan just what she wanted to hear. He basked in her hug and let himself sink into his lust for her, not putting up even a token of resistance or reluctance.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:53 pm

Loulan gives Anthony his reward for his obedience to her - one last orgasmic kiss and holds the kiss as the duo slowly drifts to sleep where Anthony's dreams will all be replaced with images of his new mistress, but not before the seductress lightly licks his ears and whispers the two most wonderous words a man can hear, two words that marks the beginning of Loulan's reign of lust.
"Good boy~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 11:17 pm

Anthony's eyelids were heavy, and he felt his body screaming at him to go to sleep. "Thank you, mistress~" he moaned our for her, hardly able to form the words with how incredible the all-encompassing pleasure was. "Thank you so much, I love being your good boy...." He added before the king's head lulled down and rested on Loulan's shoulder. He needed the rest to let her induction sink into his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loulan's Rise   Loulan's Rise - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loulan's Rise
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4