Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Present

Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 10:55 pm

(Swing -roll 90- Crit Success)
(Stunned)

The monkey king successfully leveraged his overreach into a powerful swing which did good damage but didn't help his stability at all.

Wukong: 14 Willpower
Cuddly Bunny Girl: 18 Stamina + Energizedx6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 10:59 pm

He tried to swing at her the third time but he was about to trip over her. "Take thissss!"

-Swing at her
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 11:09 pm

(Swing -roll 13- Crit Fail)
(Free Action: Opportunistic Grind -Auto- Success)

The bunny girl turned around and ducked to avoid his swing just as Wukong tripped and fell into her. His crotch crashing into her rear. The bunny girl seized the opportunity to rub her soft butt all over his sensitive manhood.

Wukong: 11 Willpower
Cuddly Bunny Girl: 18 Stamina + Energizedx6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 11:13 pm

"This is dangerous. I need to get out. But her butt feels so soft..."Wukong said while not resisting at all. "Stop, what are you doing?" Wukong asked her.

-Turn skip
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 pm

(Opportunistic Grind -roll 38- Success)

"Do you not like it?" The bunny girl asked as her grinding grew more and more energetic.

Wukong: 9 Willpower
Cuddly Bunny Girl: 18 Stamina + Energizedx4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 11:27 pm

"I can't attack you if you do this. It feels so good." Wukong admitted to her. His hand dropped his staff and his cock got bigger and bigger.

-Turn skip
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 11:32 pm

(Opportunistic Grind -roll 77- Fail)

"That's good." The bunny girl happily replied as her butt continued to tease him.

Wukong: 9 Willpower
Cuddly Bunny Girl: 18 Stamina + Energizedx3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 11:35 pm

"But but I can't lose to you. I am the legendary Monkey King!" Wukong said but his attention was completely on the sway of her hip now.

-Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 11:41 pm

(Opportunistic Grind -roll 85- Fail)

"Is there something else you'd prefer I do?" The bunny girl asked earnestly as her ass made him feel good with it's every slightest motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 11:47 pm

"I...I want to find a place that has a bed so that we can cuddle and continue this..." Wukong said
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 11:56 pm

"I know a really soft place in the grass where we can cuddle?" The bunny girl offered, her rear rubbing up and down to further tempt him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 11:58 pm

"Yes yes we can go there. I can't just say no to you." Wukong said to her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 12:04 am

The bunny girl lead him to a soft spot on the grass where they could comfortably lay down. Their new position allowing her to grind her read against his crotch in a position of even greater comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 12:06 am

"It is so good..." Wukong said and reached climax. His happiness was here now.

(Thank you for your RP!)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 12:12 am

The bunny girl smiled. Happy to have a new cuddle buddy and body pillow. The two could stay here in each other's arms for as long as they wanted.

(You welcome.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl   Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wukong Vs. Cuddly Bunny Girl
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3