Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wukong vs Erika and Liligant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Wukong vs Erika and Liligant Empty
PostSubject: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 6:56 pm

After his run-in with the Warrior Ninja Girls, Wukong was abused time and time again by the girls and then released together with his master as the ninjas got tired of both men, deciding that he needed some bananas to cool down, he jumped and ran through that same forest until he found a banana tree... but wait, there was already someone there, sitting right in front of the tree: she was a cute-looking girl that seemed to follow a grass-like fashion... and had 90% of the bananas either in her mouth or on her lap, of fucking course.

Image from the pokemom compendium:

Wukong / 30HP
Liligant / 15HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 6:57 pm

"Hey girl, you need to hand over the bananas! I need them!" Wukong demanded as he points his staff at her.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 7:13 pm

"Huh? Those are mine!" She said, grasping the fruit and bringing them closer to her bossom. "I got here first, find your own tree!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 7:16 pm

"You took all of the bananas so I could not find any. Hand them over or I will hurt you!" Wukong said to her. His voice was so loud that Erika could hear it.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 7:24 pm

[Growth - 90, crit success]

"Well if that's how it's going to be!" With a pout, Liligant huffed just as her breasts and butt started growing in size, then she got up from her seated position and ran her hand through her bouncing mountains.

Wukong / 30HP
Liligant / 15HP / Growth (2)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 7:26 pm

Wukong blushes at her huge breasts and butt. "I will take them from you!" Wukong said and ran at her and tried to swing his staff at her.

-Swing at Liligant.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 7:42 pm

[Swing - 2, crit success]
[Erika Arrival - 62, success]

Wukong's taste in bananas was not to be subdued as easily as a simple boob growth... oh no this punk was going to pay for daring to touch the monkey's bananas.

Naturally, Wukong slammed his staff down right into his opponent's head, causing steam to flow off from her as her boobs and ass shrunk a bit, it also did cause a bump in her head and made her dizzy enough to not be able to attack.

Wukong / 30HP
Liligant / 14HP / Growth (1)
Erika is 1 successful roll from arriving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 7:46 pm

“Hand them over now!” Wukong said and swung at her one more time in the head.
-Swing at her head.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 8:18 pm

[Swing - 47, miss]
[Strenght Sap - 38, hit]
[Erika Arrival - 49]

But the Liligant was faster than Wukong, having managed to pull out a good ol' glomp followed by a french kiss that sapped the monkey king's strength away from him so hard it almost made him fall down on his knees.

Wukong / 29HP / Attack down (1)
Liligant / 15HP / Growth (1)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 8:22 pm

“The kiss was sweet but I need my bananas. Take this” Wukong said and rapidly kicked at her.

-Rapid kicks
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 8:29 pm

[Rapid Kicks - 31, fail]
[Growth - 38, Success]
[Erika Arrival - 7, fail]

The mysterious plant girl retreated away from Wukong's range and let her boobs and ass grow back to how they were before the monkey gave her some brain damage.

Wukong / 29HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 8:33 pm

"Damn this girl skirt is so short..." Wukong said and tried to swing at her again.

-Swing at her.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 9:31 pm

[Swing - 90, crit again]
[Growth - 29, fail]
[Erika Arrival - 34, success]
[Flower Arrangement - 31, miss]

Wukong bonked the girl in the head, causing her to topple again, but this time he heard a voice coming from the leaves. "Hey! Leave my Liligant alone!" a woman, much taller than the so-called Liligant, but not gigantic as well... wait she is casting something!

Then, Erika, the pokemom trainer raised made a wide motion with her hands, calling vines from the trees and trying to bind Wukong, but he managed to get out of the way in time.

Wukong / 29HP
Erika / 30HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 9:34 pm

“Who are you? If you know this Liligant then tell her to hand over the bananas” Wukong said.
-Turn Skip.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 8:13 pm

[Growth - 18, success]

"Excuse me? You attacked my pokemom, naturally, you should apologize." Erika said while huffing with indignity, who is this monkey, and who does he think he even is?
Despite the hostility, none of the girls made any moves, but the Liligant grew even further.

Wukong / 29HP
Liligant / 15HP / Growth (3)
Erika / 30HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 8:15 pm

"I am the legendary Monkey King who destroyed Heaven 500 years ago. Tell her to hand over the bananas, my favorite food, or I will take your Liligant and maybe even you later." Wukong said and tried to swing at Liligant.

-Swing at Liligant.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 8:43 pm

[Swing - 39, miss]
[Rest - 47, miss]

Wukong went for a wide horizontal swing at the Liligant, but she ducked right under it.

Wukong / 29HP
Erika / 30HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 8:44 pm

"Liligant one last time, will you hand over the bananas to me? By the way, don't flip up your skirt. It is too short already!" Wukong demanded.

-Turn Skip

(edit due to wrong name lol)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 8:58 pm

[Flash - 57, miss] (i mean... I try)

"No! I got here first!" The Liligant exclaimed as she stood in front of Wukong and the pile of bananas on the ground.

Wukong / 29HP
Erika / 30HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 9:02 pm

(you can try again lol no worries!"
"I get I will beat you and take them then. If the girl over there want to take them I will beat her as well." Wukong said and ran at her tried to swing at her with his staff.

-Swing at Liligant.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 9:24 pm

[Swing - 77, miss]
[Flash - 37, miss]
(next turn if no one hits I'll just roll again)

But it was difficult for Wukong to really hit the deceivingly agile pokemom, as this time he went for an overhead swing and she swiftly closed the distance, threatening to pull his face into her boobs, which made wukong jump back and get his distance control back together.

Wukong / 29HP
Erika / 30HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 9:27 pm

(It is fine lol. You can make it hit if you want I am fine with it)
“Hey Liligant, I will beat you without mercy. One last time will you hand them over?” Wukong asked her.
-Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 9:30 pm

(Just chiming in to point out Flash is supposed to have an extra chance to hit for each Growth stack she has.)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 5:53 pm

(shit ur right)
[Flash - (60, 53, 50, 23), hit]

"Maybe you should just look at my panties and submit instead." The Liligant said while pulling her skirt up, and Wukong could do nothing but stare

Wukong / 27HP / Disadvantage
Erika / 30HP

Last edited by DNHumanBeing on Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 6:08 pm

"No not that I can't attack you like this!" Wukong said while staring at her panties.

-Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wukong vs Erika and Liligant   Wukong vs Erika and Liligant Empty

Back to top Go down

Wukong vs Erika and Liligant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next