Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn Vs. Erika

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 12:50 am

Quinn was traveling along a shaded forest path one day when a lovely floral scent hit his nostrils. He quickly concluded that there must be a flowerbed nearby.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 12:59 am

Quinn followed the floral fragrance in the air, trying to follow it back to its source. If there did happen to be a flowerbed, besides just the pretty sight of it and its wonderful smell, Quinn might come across some flowers he hasn’t came across before to smell for his hobby.
Back to top Go down
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 6:59 pm

Quinn followed the smell, and quickly found himself not at a flowerbed, but at a clearing. In that clearing was two woman enjoying a picnic. One had short black hair and was wearing a yellow kimono that showed off her full chest. The other had long blue hair, a blue floral pattern dress, and a hat that strongly resembled the head of a mushroom. Quinn's sharp nose allowed him to quickly deduce that the blue haired woman was the source of the floral scent.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 7:07 pm

Quinn cleared his throat to make his presences known. "Hi! Beautiful day to be outside isn't it?" He said to the pair of women, "I'm Quinn. Would you happen to be an aromadara? It was your amazing smell that lead me over here. I thought I was heading toward a flowerbed or something."
Back to top Go down
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 7:25 pm

The blue haired woman blushed at his words, while the woman in the kimono let out a chuckle. "She's not an aromadora but I'm sure she appreciates the complement." The black haired woman replied. "I'm Erika, and this is Vileplume." She added, gesturing to her sweet smelling companion.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 7:35 pm

"It's nice to meet you both. Vileplume... That's a unique name, I don't think I've heard of it before," Quinn commented, "Your hat is very unique as well Vileplume, I don't think I've seen that style before either."
Back to top Go down
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 10:36 pm

His words caused Vileplum's blush to deepen. "It isn't a hat." Erika told him, her smile widening as she playfully ribbed her companion.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 10:41 pm

"It's not? So it is part of you then Vileplum?" Quinn said, not seeming to realize that Vileplum either couldn't communicate or was just very shy, "May I ask what kind of midara you are then?"
Back to top Go down
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 10:52 pm

The blue haired woman finally spoke up. "I'm a pokemom." She said hurriedly, averting her gaze. It seemed she was shy after all. "And I'm her trainer." Erika added, running a finger along the swell of her exposed chest. "I take it you've got a bit of midara in you as well." The trainer noted, glancing at his ears and tail.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 10:58 pm

"Yep! My mother is a dog midara, so I'm half that," Quinn confirmed. He finally caught wind of Vileplume's shyness, so he didn't ask more about what kind of midara a pokemom was as he had never heard of one before, but his curiosity wasn't hidden in his expression. "So you're her trainer? I wouldn't think a trainer and trainee would go out on picnics together... but I guess cheat days are a thing," He said to Erika, clearly thinking she meant trainer as in some sort of fitness trainer.
Back to top Go down
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 11:02 pm

"Not that sort of trainer." Erika said, amused by Quinn's earnest openness. "The relationship between a pokemom and their trainer is a little more complicated than that. Perhaps it would help to think of us as friends." She commented. Vileplume nodded, confirming what Erika said.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 11:08 pm

"Okay, so friends and not some sort of gym trainer, got it!" Quinn replied, "Well, sorry for interrupting your guys picnic. Again, I really thought I was coming to some sort of flowerbed because of how good Vileplume smells."
Back to top Go down
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 11:15 pm

"Well I do run a gym." Erika admitted before shifting gears. "This seems like perfect time for some training. Judging by the sword at your waist I take it you're an adventurer." The trainer said, re-examining Quinn with an analytical eye.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 11:23 pm

“Yep! A samurai to be exact,” Quinn answered, “So you are a personal trainer, but your relationship with Vileplume doesn’t involve that but something specific with her kind of midara that also calls you a trainer?”
Back to top Go down
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 11:30 pm

"Well the gym isn't for exercise. At least not the traditional sort. It's for pokemoms and their trainers to hone their fighting skills and deepen their bond." Erika said, the last part sounding almost rehearsed. "Pokemoms develop their skills by battling others under the tutelage of a trainer. Hence the need for pokemom gyms. It must all sound very strange if you've never meet a pokemom before."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 11:40 pm

“Oh, so you’re more like an instructor or teacher to Vileplume, and a gym is an arena for pokemoms to fight each other,” Quinn replied, stating his understanding of her words.
Back to top Go down
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 11:48 pm

"That's... about right." Erika said after a moments hesitation. She likes to think of herself as more than just an instructor, but it was a not inaccurate characterization. "Care for a friendly spare? It's about time I let my pokemoms out for a bit of fun." She offered.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 11:55 pm

“Sure! That sounds fun,” Quinn quickly agreed before he processed all her words. “Wait a moment… pokemoms? As in plural? And let them out? Are you keeping them caged or something?”
Back to top Go down
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:02 am

"Here. Let me show you." Erika said, pulling a pink and white orb from the confines of her kimono. She pressed a button in the center and in a flash of light emerged a woman wearing a dress that appeared to have been fashioned from the petals of an enormous flower. "This is a momball. The pokemoms live inside of it." Erika explained as she gestured to the orb.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:08 am

“Oh, that’s cool! So they basically have a home that can go anywhere,” Quinn exclaimed as he looked at the orb, before turning his attention to the new woman, “So pokemom isn’t specifically what Vileplume is, but a wider variety of midara. Hi! I’m Quinn!”
Back to top Go down
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:12 am

"Bellossom." The newcomer said by way of introduction. She twirled with a dancer's grace to show off when dress before Erika returned her to her momball. "Don't worry. You'll get to meet her later, I wouldn't want to overwhelm you with all my pokemom at once." The trainer reassured him.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:16 am

“Oh, thank you for not doing that,” Quinn replied, “So are we having our spar right here? Or are we heading to that gym of yours?”
Back to top Go down
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:21 am

"We could do either. Although I warn my gym has certain... requirements to get inside." Erika warned him.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:25 am

“If they are requirements I can meet, I’d say let’s do it at your gym. I’m very interested to see what it looks like,” Quinn told her.
Back to top Go down
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:43 am

"We normally don't allow men in. If you want into the gym you'll have to wear a kimono like mine." Erika told him outright. "But if you're find with that I'll be happy to show you around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quinn Vs. Erika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn Vs. Erika
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next