Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn Vs. Erika

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:50 am

“Should I have an issue with that? It’s just a piece of clothing, isn’t it?” Quinn asked, seeming to be okay with wearing one just confused at why, “And why do you have a rule that men can’t enter if you are going to let them enter if they dress a specific way?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 1:29 am

"To embarrass them mostly." Erika admitted. "It's not really about keeping the men out, I just like to see them get embarrassed at wearing what's traditionally considered women's clothing. Most of them don't mind but it's fun to tease the ones who do get all riled up." The trainer said before leaning in to conspiratorially whisper. "Between you and me some of them really enjoy it but refuse to admit it."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:46 am

Erika could see his ears twitch a bit as her breath brushed up against them during the whisper. "What's so embarrassing about clothing, even if it is women's clothing? It's just an extra layer over what they are already wearing," He asked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 9:48 pm

Erika's eyes lit up as he seemed to understand. "Exactly! That's why it's so fun to tease them when they get embarrassed. If they can't get over themselves long enough to hit my gym then I believe a little good natured fun is in order." She said, straightening up with a look of approval and satisfaction. "Come on, let's get to my gym. I think you'll like it." She said, gesturing for Quinn to follow her and Vileplum
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 9:56 pm

“Do you loan out kimonos for the men that wish to enter your gym, or do they have to buy their own? And if you do loan them out, do you have any meant for people like me who have a tail?” The dog boy asked as he followed along, his nose clearly twitching as he couldn’t help but enjoy Vileplume’s scent.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 10:46 pm

"I usually let them borrow one." Erika told. "And I think a passing midara may have left a kimono with room for a tail." She added after a moments thought. The intensity of Vileplume's sweet scent was enhanced by how close she was getting to Quinn. The blue haired pokemom nearly leaning against him as they walked along, her scent completely surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 11:00 pm

Quinn kept on taking in Vileplume’s scent, until he realizes how similar this was to his first encounter with a sweet smelling woman, with him becoming absolutely entranced by her smell before their fight, making it a difficult one for him. “You still smell great, but I should probably be getting my head focused for our fight,” Quinn explained to Vileplume as he put some distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 11:10 pm

"Ok." The sweet smelling pokemom replied, sounding a little disappointed to see him pull away. The three soon reached the gym which appeared to be some kind of green house teeming with plantlife. Erika asked Quinn to wait outside a moment as she went to fetch him a kimono. Vileplume stayed to keep him company.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 11:14 pm

Quinn didn’t try to force any small talk onto the shy midara as they waited outside. He was clearly excited to go into the gym, just for the plants if not anything else.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 11:22 pm

Vileplume stayed similarly silent, and Erika soon returned with a kimono with a hole for his tail. "Here you go." She said, offering it to him.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:13 pm

Quinn accepted the kimono and slipped it on. “This feels kinda… strange. Maybe because it is on top of my armor. Could I put my armor over this or would that ruin the point of me wearing this?” The dog boy asked, with him either being correct about it feeling weird for his armor to be under it or he didn’t understand that he was embarrassed by wearing these feminine clothing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:54 pm

"Wearing it over the kimono would defeat the purpose." Erika agreed. "Are you sure you need the armor? The pokemoms aren't going to hurt you." She assured him.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:00 am

“Oh, I know it really doesn’t help to wear a yorio (samurai armor) against midara, but I really wear it because I find it comforting, mentally at least,” Quinn explained, “Plus, it’s saved me from having a hole punched into my chest before, even if the person who did that wasn’t a midara.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:17 am

"Well it's going to be pretty hard to get the kimono to fit if you don't take your armor off." Erika noted. Hoping to persuade Quinn to remove his bulky armor.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:23 am

Quinn seemed to put a lot more thought into than Erika probably would think he would from what she had seen of him. The main thing he was considering was his balance. “I’m used to fighting with it on, so I might have trouble balancing if I took it off… but putting this kimono on already feels like it might do that… maybe it’ll balance out if I take it off,” He thought to himself, and in the end convinced himself to take off his armor.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:27 pm

The silk of the kimono was pleasantly smooth, and thanks to the tail hole the whole thing fit him like a glove. "It looks good on you." Erika noted, sliding a hand along his arm in a way that made a shiver run up his spine. "Does it fit?" She asked, inspecting his tail.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:31 pm

"It's a bit tighter than what I prefer and I'm not used to its texture, but I can't complain since you did have to accommodate for my tail already," Quinn admitted, "Is there anything I need to do before entering your gym?" As he asked this, his tail was excitedly wagging in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:51 pm

"Well sometimes I have trainers prove themselves by not letting them in until they've found and brought me a specific kind of rare flower. But I wouldn't want to make Vileplume wait to face you." The gym leader said, taking the opportunity to tease her pokemom a little as she opened the door for Quinn. If Quinn wasn't paying attention, it would be easy for him to miss how deeply the shy pokemom blushed at Erika's words.

Last edited by Present on Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:56 pm

"If you make them do that, does that mean you have a bunch of rare flowers in here? Or is it just a single type of rare flower that you have in here?" The dog boy asked as he excitedly entered the gym and looked around. In his excitement, he was distracted enough to miss the shy pokemom's blush.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:01 pm

"It's usually the one. I tell them to find me a bright red Love Bulb. They usually grow near the the den of midra and can this be a bit tricky to find. But I also ask for other plants depending on the season. You can come see them if you like." Erika offered, pleased to have found someone with such a passion for plants.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:06 pm

"I'd love to see them! I don't think I've come across one of those before! I think the rarest flower I've happened across was a Fairy Rose, which seemed so sweet even if it had a strong aphrodisiacal effect to it! Are these Love Bulbs the same way, I'd assume so since they grow near midara dens," Quinn excited spoke, before taking a breath and calming him down a little, "But maybe you can show me them after the first, since as you said, we wouldn't want to keep Vileplume waiting."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:22 pm

"Good catch. Love bulbs do have a strong aphrodisiacal affect. Just like Vileplume's spores." Erika said, playfully robbing the pokemom again as she lead Quinn to the arena. It was arranged to resemble an open clearing, with a line to denote the two sides and a few circles to denote where each pokemom and their trainer should stand.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:26 pm

"So do these lines and circles matter? Like am I supposed to return to a circle on my side after each of my attacks? Or as they just here for the aesthetic of making the area kinda look like one of those momballs you showed me?" The dog boy asked as they entered the area.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:34 pm

"When a trainer switches out pokemons their supposed to start in the circle. You don't have to worry about it." Erika assured him as she took up position in the trainer circle on one side and Vileplume took up position in the circle in front of her trainer.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:37 pm

"Ah, okay." Quinn said as he went and took position in the inner circle on the opposite side from the pair, drawing his sword to show that he was ready to begin, but not before a final question popped into his question heavy mind, "I don't think I've asked, but it is okay for me to use a weapon in this fight, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn Vs. Erika
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next