Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:02 pm

Salos can’t stop ‘her’ hands from exploring Kelli’s sexy curves.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:20 pm

Kelli’s tiny bikini gives Salos plenty of access to her perfect body, including her big, soft breats and plump, firm rear.

“O-ooh… You’ve been waiting for this, haven’t you? Your body has been aching for mine, Salos.”
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:21 pm

“I missed your body…..being under you ass.” he found himself admitting.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:26 pm

“Oh? More of that can be arranged.” She picks Salos up into a bridal carry and whisks him away.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:28 pm

Salos hugged her as she carried ‘her’ to where she would enjoy herself.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:31 pm

“Like, what to you feel like, sweetie? Other than me sitting on you, that is.” Her tits jiggle as she scurries down the incredibly long hallway.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:34 pm

“Do you have any dirty panties you could shove in my face or stockings?” Salos said, their lust running away with their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:13 pm

“Uh, like, ex-cuuuse me? Like, I don’t let my precipis clothes get dirty in the first place. But I could sit on your face or something if you want.”
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:15 pm

“I wouldn’t mind that or titty jail.” he admitted to her.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:32 pm

She giggles. “Even as big as my girls are, titty jail might be hard to do alone… but I could try.”

She gets to her room, a cozy space with walls covered in pin-up posters of various adventurers and midara. “Anything in particular you want me to wear?”
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:45 pm

“Do you have anything with leather or pink?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:53 pm

“Plenty of either or both, sweetie.” She opens her inexplicably large walk-in closet and flips through some slutty outfits, including a pink nurse outfit, a pink cheerleader outfit, a black leather dominatrix outfit, and a pink leather dominatrix outfit, among other things.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 9:34 pm

“I would like the pink nurse outfit. I could use some ‘special’ treatment.” he said, noticing the cute outfit.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat May 13, 2023 7:21 pm

“I could, like, prescribe something if you want.”

She goes inside to change, and comes out a few minutes later in the sensual outfit. It perfectly hugs her beautiful curves, its top giving a teasing view of her cleavage while the extra-short skirt shows off her amazingly sexy legs. She does a pose and blows Salos a kiss.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat May 13, 2023 7:54 pm

“I’m ready for whatever you can prescribe for me.” he said with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat May 13, 2023 8:49 pm

“Like, your first treatment is booby jail, sweetie.” She pushes Salos’s face into her cleavage, burying him in soft pleasure.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat May 13, 2023 9:43 pm

He moans as he is locked in her titty jail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Kappa Iota Sigma
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4