Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:36 am

Sieq groaned as Robyn kept tormenting him, trembling as he tried not to burst in his pants again. "Mmmm.... your curves are amazing and eye-catching, I could stare at you all day." He praised her, struggling to find the words as she kept teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:42 am

Robyn laughs, clearly enjoying her teasing session. “Oh, really? Which outfit of mine did you find most exciting? You seemed to like the cheerleader, magician, and nurse…”

All the while, she keeps stroking, trying to tease him into cumming again.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:59 am

"Ummm... nnn!" Sieq thought back to Robyn in her cheerleader outfit, and... "Ahhnn~" He moans out loud and blows his load again, unable to hang on with her dragging out her treatment. "The cheerleader...." He answered her weakly as he was rocked by the afterglow.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 4:21 pm

Robyn giggles and slides off the bed, leaning down to kiss his bulge. “You must have really liked it if just thinking about it made you cum. What a hopeless pervert. Maybe you can fuck me in it, if just seeing me wear it doesn’t make you cum again.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 4:58 pm

Sieq gulped, containing the urge to mention that she was also stroking his bulge while he thought about her cheerleader costume. He didn't have any words to say, just a few groans and whimpers coming from him as Robyn kept teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:04 pm

“Oh, sorry, sweetie. Did I break your brain? Sometimes I tease boys too hard and this happens… Still, normally they cum more than twice before they do, though. Were you a virgin before this? Not that I mind, you’re super cute and all.”

She changes out of the nurse outfit as she rambles, giving him a glimpse of her bare tits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:11 pm

"I... I wasn't a virgin." Sieq told her, blushing deep red from her calling him super cute. The whole time, he openly ogled her tits, shivering as he braced himself for even more of her teasing.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:23 pm

“Really? You must have been super pent up. You came so much for me and I didn’t even get your cock out.”

She makes a slow, sexy striptease out of changing, wiggling her hips as she takes her stockings off.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:37 pm

"I-I was... felt so good to let it out for you." Sieq admitted to her as he stared at her strip tease, his cock hardening yet again as she peeled off her stockings for his viewing pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:15 pm

“Like, you better not cum again before I even get back in bed with you.” She winks, wiggling her now-bare butt at him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:17 pm

Sieq gulped and tried his best to obey her while he stared at her body, his head bobbing to the side as his eyes followed the way that sexy ass shook for him.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:35 pm

Robyn did a little dance for Sieq as she pulled off her top, revealing her lacy black bra. She pulled it down for just a moment, flashing her tits at him before covering back up. “I can show you more later if you can try not to soil yourself again.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:39 pm

Sieq quivered as he was given all of the eye candy Robyn allowed him to have so graciously. The adventurer nodded and tried to hang on with all of his might, not wanting to cum just from staring at her, just like she wanted from him.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:44 pm

Robyn is totally naked for a moment before slipping her panties and cheerleader miniskirt back on. Sieq had seen her bare butt just a few moments ago, but there’s still something so fascinating about the glimpse of her panties he gets when she shakes her butt at him.

Her uniform top is back on before he knows it, and she’s now back in the cheerleader costume he fell in love with. “Is this what you wanted? You wanted to score with a cheerleader soooo badly.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:47 pm

Yup, Robyn looked even better in this cosplay than she did naked! The peeks under her skirt and at her panties between her thick cheeks, not to mention how her breasts strained her top. Sieq couldn't look away even if he tried, and it was getting harder to try and keep himself from orgasming again for her. "This is what I wanted...." He confirmed with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 8:02 pm

Robyn saunters towards him, her breasts bouncing with each step, before stopping and leaning forwards. Her amazing tits are mere inches from him.

“Don’t you want these in your face?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 8:09 pm

Sieq shuddered as he watched those tits bounce, holding his breath and holding himself back from a premature climax. His eyes were glued hard to those perfects breasts as he nodded. "I absolutely do, Robyn." He answered her without any hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 8:23 pm

She giggles and gives him a quick smooch before pulling him into titty heaven. Her magnificent boobs overwhelm Sieq with pleasure as she gently motorboats him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 8:27 pm

Sieq hummed into Robyn's lips before she started smothering him with her amazing breasts. "Mmmpph... I think I'm in love..." He mumbled into her cleavage, nuzzling himself as deep into her boobs as he could go so she could motorboat him senseless.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 8:31 pm

“I think we all knew that,” she says, motorboating him senseless. She moves to sit on his lap while facing him, rubbing her crotch into his as she buries his face in tits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 8:33 pm

Sieq moaned and felt his hips move on their own to grind back into Robyn's crotch. His cock was as hard as a rock while he started instinctively kissing the breasts of the beautiful bombshell dominating him.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 8:43 pm

Even Robyn is starting to get flustered. “Mmm… You love this, don’t you?” she pants. “You were so desperate for a sexy cheerleader to tease you senseless.” She matches his grinding with her own, her went panties pressing into his hard bulge.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 8:46 pm

"I love this... I was so desperate.. and this is so perfect!" Sieq admitted to her as his manhood started leaking as her panties rubbed into him, shuddering in ecstatic pleasure as her tits and her hips were more than enough to blow his mind.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 9:01 pm

“You love… being a cheerleader’s boyfriend, don’t you? You have something that so many men can only fantasize about.” She moans softly as her powerful hips and soft tits overwhelm him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 9:03 pm

"I love being your boyfriend~ I'm lucky to love out these fantasies..." Sieq agreed with Robyn, his own moans much louder than hers as he finally orgasmed for her, unable to endure the stimulation of her embrace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next