Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Annie vs. A Busty Giantess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 11:10 am

Alice Helping (76) Success

"Aww, don't want some big loving? Guess you'd rather have it from me instead, wouldn't you? Alice will give her big sisters lots of hugs and kisses after she saves them, don't worry~" The Succubus teased, winking at Annie before turning to the Giantess.

"Hey, no fair, I was giving her a hug in my boobs first!" The Busty Giantess pouted as she had a new enemy to contend with.

Annie: 16 Willpower, 3 Light, Alice
Busty Giantess: 10 Stamina, Mountain
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 4:04 pm

Annie sighed happily as she summoned a clone again while letting Alice take care of the giantess for a second, trying her best to ignore the coming retort that she knew alice would say. Already preparing to turn crimson

(making clones*
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 5:33 pm

Clone Making (39) Fail
Succubus Pheromones (22) Success
Aroused (2) Damage, Lipstick Stamp (36) Success, Disadvantage (15) Success

Annie attempted to make a clone, but the Giantess was starting to get wise to her tricks and moved to stop them quickly. She gave Annie a massive smooch from her enormous lips, leaving a huge mark of lipstick onto the girl's body. "Mmmwah!" She cooed, but then Alice came in and distracted the Giantess by blowing pheromones into her face. Even with the size difference, Alice's powerful pheromones left the Midara blushing deep red.

Annie: 15 Willpower, 1 Light, Alice, Stamped, Charmed, Shy
Busty Giantess: 7 Stamina, Mountain, Aroused
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 10:31 am

Annie squeaked and let out a loud moan as she shuddered from the kiss, her body covered in the sticky lipstick as she shook her head and tried to rub some of it off before going in for another attack

(remove stamped)(fencing)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 10:39 am

Remove (6,77) Fail, Fencing (43,10,98) 2 Crit Success
Lust Spark (45) Fail

Annie couldn't bring herself to remove the Lipstick stamp just yet, but she could make herself run at and attack the Giantess's face. A big swing from the umbrella on each cheek hit the Midara hard and left her reeling.

Annie: 14 Willpower, 2 Light, Alice, Stamped, Charmed, Shy
Busty Giantess: 4 Stamina, Mountain, Aroused
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 11:37 am

Annie sighed as she tried once more to remove the lipstick even if it felt wonderful and made her feel warm. She followed up with a fully power swing hoping to get the giantess to concede

(remove stamped)(back off!)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:58 pm

Remove (88) Success, Back Off (78) Success
Basic Attack (52) Success

Annie wiped off at least most of the lipstick mark from her entire front side and then whapped the Giantess once again. The huge Midara flinched and groaned, and then Alice flew beside her and pecked her on the cheek. The Busty Giantess sighed... and then she walked back over to the place where Annie and Alice could stand on-level with her tits. "Okay... okay, you two win, I can't beat you. Still, where did you even come from?" She said, admitting defeat.

"My big sis wanted my help! I gave it to her so she would play with me later~" Alice cheered with a devilish smirk.

"W-well.... is there a way I can apologize to you for um.... trying to smother you in my boobs?" The Busty Giantess asked shyly, as if she was compelled to repay a debt if she lost to someone she tried to seduce.

Busty Giantess has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 3:12 pm

Annie makes a small illusion that reads out "I just want to find my friends again so we can go home please, also i'm not upset with you it would've been nice to chat first" It said, the giantess really wasn't so bad it just was rushed to fast for the shy mute
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 3:40 pm

The Giantess sighed, a bit sad that she was the one being scolded here. "R-right, let's go see your friends." The Midara agreed, gently taking Annie and Alice in her hand and starting to walk over to the other Giantesses.

Meanwhile, the Succubus smirked at Annie. "So, what's my reward for rescuing my big sis?" She asked with a lick of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 3:50 pm

Annie turned even more red as she shyly held her arms out to Alice offering her whatever she wanted while she let the giantess bring her to Blake and Yang
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 4:56 pm

Alice giggled and smiled at Annie. "Then, I'll claim.... a big hug as my reward!" She cheered before throwing herself at her 'big sis', putting her arms around the illusionist and smothering her in her huge tits.

"Fufu~ I could tell you liked big boobs. Your blonde friend had pretty nice tits, too." The Giantess teased as they came closer to where Blake and Yang were trying to stave off the other two Midara.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 10:38 am

Annie squeaked and shuddered as she was smothered by the succubus, her cheeks turning crimson as she relaxed in her arms. Her illusions forming as a answer to the giantess "I never said i didn't, it felt wonderful between your breast and under your lips i just want to make sure my friends are okay and safe" she admitted as she let her guard down a little
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 10:42 am

"Aww, that's nice! Maybe I'll give you a few more hugs and kisses before you go." The Busty Giantess said as Alice kept hugging and smothering Annie in her huge Succubus tits.

Soon, they arrived at another plateau where Blake and Yang were standing back to back, panting for their breath as they had Giantesses to deal with from two sides. The catgirl looked like she had a kiss mark on her from one of them. "Great, now there's a third one?! Where's Annie?" Yang complained, not noticing the people the Busty Giantess had in tow.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 11:14 am

Annied shuddered as she kissed Alice's breasts before softly pulling away so she could wave to her friends and understand the situation, her illusions formed, one for the giatness and another for her friends "I would enjoy that just maybe more privately if you dont mind." and "Hey girls! I'm okay i got my giantess to calm down, she's actually very kind! Just try talking to them and try to get them to calm down. I can come help if needed!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 11:17 am

Blake and Yang looked at each other in confusion for a moment before sighing and shrugging, deciding to give it a try. They each started chatting with their respective Giantess, Blake to the Kissy one and Yang to the Curvy one, hoping to avoid further conflict. Alice smirked and had a feeling about what might be coming. "Looks like you girls can have plenty of fun without me! Let me know if you're bored and need another hug, Annie!" The Succubus said, patting her big sister's head before vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 11:19 am

Annie smiled as Alice patted her head and disappeared and sat down on the busty giantess's breasts as she watched making sure her friends were okay and if she needed to help them fight and calm one of the giantesses down.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 11:23 am

Things seemed to be going okay for them, all things considered. The Giantesses seemed really eager, like they wanted to have fun, while the Huntresses were trying to set some boundaries for them. Eventually, the Kissy Giantess leaned down to give Blake a gentle kiss, and the catgirl willingly reciprocated the smooch, a sign that they were getting along. Blake was left shivering in pleasure after the kiss, however.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 12:26 pm

Annie smiled happily and softly giggled after seeing Blake get kissed before looking over to yang to see how she was getting along with her giantess, she was actaully happy to see thing turn out nicely
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 12:32 pm

Blake tried speaking with her Giantess after that first kiss, only to get a second kiss soon after that really threw the catgirl for a loop. Meanwhile, Yang and her Giantess seemed to be talking about and admiring each other's bodies, with Yang openly ogling and drooling over the Curvy Giantess's hips and rear.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 12:33 pm

Annie giggled at their fun before turning around to look at her giantess, holding up her thumb proudly to her, a small illusion forming as she did "Looks like all is well now! just had to search for a peaceful resolution, sorry that i was more violent with you"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 12:47 pm

The Busty Giantess chuckled and waved it off. "It's alright, I kind of deserved it, I'll admit... so, what's your plan? Are you gonna hang with us and have some fun? Your friends seemed to be having some already." She noted as Blake got a third kiss for her troubles despite trying to very politely say no more were necessary.

Yang tried giving the Curvy Giantess the biggest spank her normal-sized hand could manage.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 9:19 pm

Annie nodded as she looked up to the giantess and giggled as she let her illusions form "Of course, i don't mind having some fun now that we've all calmed down
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 9:23 pm

"Good! So... any requests? I can give an amazing service with my boobs, it's so good that even girls get a little addicted to tits after I'm done with it. But, if that's a bit too far, I'd understand." The Busty Giantess offered, feeling a bit hesitant about forcing anything on Annie. That was how they got off to a bad start, after all.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 9:42 pm

Annie giggled as she showed the giantess a illusion showing what Alice had done to her multiple times along side "I've kinda already have something that got me addicted~! but i'm always willing to have some more"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 9:48 pm

"In that case!" The Busty Giantess set Annie down on the plateau that Blake and Yang were on. The blonde was having the Curvy Giantess grind on her with a metric ton of ass. The catgirl was having a one-sided kissing contest with the Kissy Giantess. Meanwhile, the Busty Giantess hovered her boobs above Annie.

"Want to feel my very best boobjob?" She asked Annie, confident that it would fully satisfy the illusionist and then some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. A Busty Giantess   Annie vs. A Busty Giantess - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annie vs. A Busty Giantess
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next