Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akuji (player character)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pplol

pplol

Akuji (player character) Empty
PostSubject: Akuji (player character)   Akuji (player character) EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 12:28 pm

Hi uh this is kinda new for me and also my first character but wanted to try to make one here
mostly been a lurker in the forum but decided to give this a shot
anyways here's my character Akuji I'll take any feedback and suggestions too !!

Description: Kind of basing this off of Thanatos but he's got white short hair with a black hooded shawl covering the top of his dead. On his back, he carries a scythe on his back sharpened with its curved blade and a small dagger along his belt. Holds an appearance of like darkness and death I suppose. Slim figure with muted light-toned gray skin with small bags underneath the eyes.

Personality: Generally reserved but has a respectful and friendly mood. However he is usually perceived as rude and harsh by others. Likely considering he's the incarnate of death.

Weapons: Magical Scythe which possesses the ability to travel within the souls of enemies attacking from inside their souls, magic dagger which can be thrown and return back... Able to use minor death magic too

Attacks:
Soul Trespass: Akuji's scythe travels into it's opponents souls slicing a part of it before returning back to him (2 damage)

Reaping Slice: Akuji slices in front of him hitting his enemies with his scythe (2 damage)

Blades End: Throws dagger out lodging into enemy returning to Akuji after a turn even if missed or hit (unusable for a turn after used) (3 damage)

Sweet Release: Akuji uses a death magic incantation creating a large circle beneath the enemy which drains away their life force (2 damage)

Razor Pierce: Runs up and stabs the opponent with his dagger (if in possession of dagger) (2 damage)

Weaknesses:
Lipstick - holds a special affinity for lipstick and kissing (take +1 extra damage from kissing/lipstick attacks)

--------------

I'll maybe add more in the future still not sure what the balancing should be for the attacks but excited to try the character still willing to take any feedback as well !!

Also not too experienced with RP but hope I can try it with someone here if they are willing !
Back to top Go down

Akuji (player character)
Page 1 of 1