Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 4:44 pm

"Oh silly Sieq." Mary said before she grabbed his face and gave him a kiss. "That wasn't your punishment. You challenged us, remember?"

"But we're in a good mood now, so maybe we'll let you pick your punishment?" Julie teasingly offered.

"Or we could just let the rest of the club have a go at him." Tera suggested.

"Tera, I think he might actually die if he was forced to fight all of you." Trisha nervously pointed out.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 5:02 pm

"Ummm..." Sieq mumbled before gasping into Mary's kiss, unable to offer any protest or suggestion as they smooched. Once the kiss eventually broke, he spoke up with a dizzy, lust-stricken gaze. "I... do I have some options for my punishments?" He asked them meekly, hanging upside down as their prisoner.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 5:09 pm

"Well, I thought of making you Trisha's chair for the day or letting her practice her moves on you, but those seem more like rewards." Mary admitted.

Julie set him down, but only so she could completely wrap him in her coils. "So you can spend the day serving us instead."

"Or maybe we can take turns making out with you until you pass out?" Mary offered with a smack of her lips.

"Maybe we tie him up and leave him as a present for one of the other divas?" Tera suggested.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 5:19 pm

"A-all of those sound like good ideas... worthy punishments... especially being Trisha's chair... but you're right, it'd be a reward for a pervert like me..." Sieq replied, unable to hide his honest feelings about their ideas. He was feeling so willful that he considered asking them to do all of the above... making him serve them and letting them make out with him until he passed out, at which point he'd be a present for one of the stars.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 11:28 pm

"Really girls, don't you think he's been through enough?" Trisha pleaded with her fans to show mercy.

"But he hurt you and made you lose your fight!" Mary protested.

"I guess we can let him go." Julie said as her coils tightened around him. "If that's what the pervert really wants.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 11:32 pm

"I-I.... wouldn't mind being a present to one of the stars... I plan on meeting and fighting them all anyway." Sieq spoke up, hoping he wouldn't disappoint Trisha by asking for one of their punishments. He definitely didn't want them to just let him go, not when they put all those lewd ideas in his head. "I-It's alright, Trisha... promise... sorry our little date never really happened." He told the rising star.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 11:37 pm

"Yay!" Mary said before she gave him another great big kiss as Julie's tail massaged his whole body.

"Well, as long as Sieq's okay with it." Trisha said reluctantly as she watched her fans toy with him.

"Now we just need to figure out which Diva to give him to." Tera mused aloud.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 11:45 pm

Sieq sighed blissfully as Julie's smooth scales rubbed into him and Mary smooched him, a dumb, delighted smile stretching across his face. "I'm okay with it, it's fine~" He assured Trisha before thinking about with Diva he wanted to be sent to. "W-well, I already fought Trisha, Hùshì, Clea Vage, Himiko, and Morbucks's maids. And, I already met Joy and Hanna. So... maybe pick one that I haven't met before?" He proposed to them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 11:51 pm

"Yun-

"No!"

Tera began to make a suggestion only to be shot down by Trisha before she could finish.

"Let's give him to Bailey, then." Julie suggested as she and Mary continued to double team Sieq and left him no condition to really argue.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 11:55 pm

"Aw... I think it would've been better if you left it as a surprise." Sieq mentioned, not disputing their choice but giving them some fair criticism. He knew that at the end of the day, it was their decision. And... he'd be remiss to say no to them when Julie's tail and Mary's lips felt so nice to lose to...
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 11:59 pm

"I suppose, since you've been such a good sport, we can make it up to you by letting Trisha get you off any way you choose." Mary replied in between kisses.

"Okay, I guess I can do that much." Trisha said. Maybe she thought this could be her apology for not keeping her fans in check?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 12:05 am

"R-really?! You'd do that? Um, okay..." Sieq said as his eyes went to Trisha a bit shyly, feeling a bit bad about the circumstances.... but unable to say he didn't want this. The only question was... how did he want Trisha to service him? Oh, maybe her fans would like this idea. "Do you have any signatures moves that'd get me to cum? You could use them on me if you do." He suggested... all while Mary barrage him with kisses and kept him lustful and docile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 12:09 am

"I can do that." Trisha said with a nod. She the motioned for her fans to back off, and they let Sieq go. "Do you want to cum right away, or should I soften you up a bit first?" she asked as she gave him some time to recover from her fans treatment of him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 12:11 am

"S-soften me up first." Sieq replied as he caught his breath and calmed down little by little, trying to be in the best shape he could to let Trisha have a proper showing when she had her turn.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 12:15 am

"Okay, here I come!" Trisha declared before she rushed as Sieq. She slapped him hard enough to send him flying into the ropes. The ropes slingshot the man back at Trisha who caught him in a crushing hug and gave him a great big kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 12:22 am

Sieq spun in a daze from her impressive slap, seeing stars until he bounced right back into Trisha and landed in her amorous embrace. He spasmed in her arms as the sudden knockout kiss overloaded his senses. Trisha's dreamy lips already left Sieq wanting more, craving the finisher she had planned for him.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t4618-sieq-vs-midara-wrestling-league
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40