Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[PC] Clement, the Meek Water Mage. (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[PC] Clement, the Meek Water Mage. (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: [PC] Clement, the Meek Water Mage. (WIP)   [PC] Clement, the Meek Water Mage. (WIP) EmptyFri May 26, 2023 11:34 pm

Description:

Clement, usually going by just Clem, is a 20 year old human mage. His thin frame pretty much ruled him out as a fighter from the get go, which led to him getting pick on a lot in his youth. To hopefully grow as a combatant a change this side of himself, he studied magic and managed to enter a prestigious school, where he ended up being somewhat of a prodigy, with him having a strong affinity for water. Despite this affinity, and his extensive training, he is ultimately nervous and unsure of himself. Said school of magic was also an all boys school... so his experience with woman is somewhat lacking. Despite his generally meek disposition, he tries to be good-natured and always hopes to do his best to protect those in need. His goal for adventuring is to gain the self confidence he's never had throughout his life, and also hopefully make some money in the process.

Appearance: 20 year old human male. Bushy brown hair, brown eyes. Slightly below average height and thin frame. Wears a hooded dark blue robe with white pants and brown boots.

Personality: "Oh, um... Hello there!" Due to a combination of his sheltered upbringing and his own disposition, he is generally very shy, meek, and easily flustered. He tries his best to be friendly and amiable unless given a reason not to be, but don't take offense if he'd rather sit by himself and read for a while then make small talk with you. His timidity is probably just getting the better of him.

Attacks:

Water Blast: Clement's bread-and-butter spell, sends a mid-sized ball of water at his opponent at high speeds. 2 Damage

Slippery Puddle: Summoning a pool of water at his opponent's feet, clement hopes to knock his opponent off balance for a chance to strike. Does No damage, but inflicts off balance. 3 turn cool down.

Healing drizzle: Going down on one knee, he forms a small rain cloud over himself and begins to heal. Heals 1 per turn until interrupted. In spite of his immense talent, Clement's nervousness and insecurity can result in some... accidents.   On crit fail, he uses bullet downpour on himself and inflicts downed on himself.

Aqueous Blessing: "O goddess of water, please grant me your blessing..." Calls upon the water goddess to remove a status effect. "I see your struggles o faithful disciple... may this boon turn the tide in your favor..." On crit success, the water goddess grants him an extra boon providing bonus damage for the next 3 turns.

Bullet Downpour: Summon's a rain cloud above his opponent and launches a barrage of raindrops on them with tremendous force. Does one damage 3 times. His aforementioned nerves can also result in a different kind of accident. On crit fail, he uses his healing drizzle instead, which heals 2 of the opponent's Stamina.

Tidal Wave: "...Looks like I have to use this!" When faced with defeat, Clement has one last desperate measure he can throw out. Using every last ounce of his magic reserves, he summons a tremendous wave as a desperate attempt to end the fight. Won't use if there's any chance of collateral damage to bystanders.  Deals 5 damage and has chance to stun. Can only be used at 5 willpower or lower. Passes his next turn to recover his mana. Only once per battle.
(I realize that on failure it would be difficult to explain how someone could "dodge" a tidal wave so you can just say the spell fizzled out or whatever.)

Still Learning: Despite his prodigal experience at mage school, he is by no means a master. The following moves roll at disadvantage, as Clement is still not used to using them.

High power water jet: Clement puts both hands together and fires a high pressure stream of water directly at his opponent, dealing tremendous concussive force if it connects. More regularly however, he can't handle the extreme water pressure coming from his hands and just misses. Does 3 damage and has chance to inflict downed.

Ice binds: Clement realized early on that he has subtle control over the temperature of the water he can manifest, as a result he has been considering the possibility of incorporating the other forms of water into his tool kit. As such, he's come up with a potential advancement for his puddle slip attack. Ice binds, if successful, summons a pool of water at the feet of his opponent, and promptly freezes it binding them to the floor. Deals no damage, but inflicts bind.

Steam blast: Similarly to waters solid form, Clem realized that he may be able to incorporate waters gaseous form as well. This attack, if successful, summons a hot blast of steam directly at the opponent, blinding them. Deals 3 damage and the opponent's next move rolls at disadvantage.

Weaknesses:

Kisses: On the lips, on the cheek, you name it. Lips and kisses have always been a soft spot for Clement, and he finds himself especially susceptible to woman who plant one on him. As such he takes an extra point of damage from direct physical kiss based attacks.

Ass: Clement has also always had a soft spot for a woman's... assets. He can barely even look at one without going red in the face! Embarassed  He rolls at disadvantage for ass-related attacks.

Chubbiness: Due to Clem's thin frame and more long ranged fighting style, enemies with some heft to them have always proved a challenge. He also finds himself getting extra flustered around them, though he would never be willing to let you know why. As a result, any bind from a large or chubby opponent will be a Strong Bind.

This character is pretty generic but i had fun writing him. Tbh I just looked around and picked an element mage that nobody seems to have used yet. Critical info is in bold. Once I get a better handle on the battle system I'll probably make a different guy. He's currently a work in progress, so if anyone has any issues or recommended changes I'd very much appreciate them, I don't want to make someone unbalanced or who doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down

[PC] Clement, the Meek Water Mage. (WIP)
Page 1 of 1