Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test at the Arcade - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 11:27 pm

Just like last time Test was soon cuming from her titjob as he enjoyed the feel of her tail and the sight of her swaying hips. Letting himself return to that place of pure submissive bliss. He loved being pampered and serviced by his maids. There was no reason to resist when submission felt so good.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 11:37 pm

The Kitsune deftly wielded her breasts to wring out every drop of seed Test was willing to offer her, the pleasure granted by a maid's paizuri was greater than ever before thanks to his repeated and willing defeats at the hands of the Kitsune. Her round cheeks and luscious tail made sure he stayed occupied and submissive, fully indulging her hopeless guest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 11:59 pm

Test was in heaven. Reduced to moaning and squirming and begging for more as the maid's skillful service blew his mind again and again. He could never resist this, and why would he even try to?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 12:16 am

The Kitsune maid repeated her service in full, which again resulted in Test's spilling every orgasm he had for the sultry fox and passing out from overindulgence. This time, however, she climbed off of her enthralled guest and looked to the screen, at the player who had fallen to her. "Looks like your adventure ended with me, cutie~ Was a sexy fox too much to resist, hm? Did you love falling for every part of me at once?" She teased, tracing a finger along all of the plush curves that turned the Test in the game into her needy loveslave. Her fluffy tail swishing to and fro behind her in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 12:40 am

"Yes." Test admitted, he didn't mind losing at all, not when it meant getting to experience the kitsune maid's unparalleled service. "I loved the way you teased and seduced me."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 12:46 am

"Of course you did~ Fufu~ How about you take this in case you can't stop thinking about me? And.... just let me know if you want something a little... personal before I leave and let you find your next maid and mistress." The Kitsune giggled as the machine dispensed a ticket to the virtual reality cabinets around. The ticket seemed to have a special customized scenario, no doubt pertaining to the fox that won Test over. And... he had the chance to request any last service of her, either as himself or as the needy guest in the game.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 3:04 pm

"Most of all I want you to tease and entrance me every chance you get. I want to fall for you every way I can. But for now how about you hypnotize me with your tail and make me forget I made that request so it's a surprise even to me. And feel free to use the opportunity to set something up for when I come visit you. Test, the player, told her. He couldn't wait to go to the cabinet and spend more time having his mind blown by the irresistible fox girl maid.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 3:27 pm

"Fufufu~ Consider it done, cutie~ Just keep being my horny acolyte and you'll have all the fun with me you can handle~ Don't blame me if you see me in your dreams, though~" The Kitsune chuckled as she pivoted on a heel and casually bent herself over, letting Test peek up her skirt to see her curvy ass. But even better than that, her fluffy tail swung back and forth like a pendulum, veiling her ass as it swayed before Test's eyes. "Watch my tail since you love it so much, master~ I have a very fun game I mind, but I need you to watch and listen so we can play it~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 4:07 pm

This was exactly what Test wanted. He couldn't wait to fall for every part of her. "Ok. I'll listen." He promised, watching her swishing tail and sexy rear with rapt fascination. His eyes closely following the back and forth swing of her soft, fluffy tail.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 4:18 pm

"Thank you, master~" The maid cooed as she gave her hips a quick shake and wiggle to make her cheeks reverberate before Test's eyes until his gaze was again caught by her fluffy, golden tail. "Keeeeeep watching, keeeeep listening.... no need to think for yourself, just focus on my cute tail and let my voice slip into your mind. My sweet, sexy voice telling you everything you want to hear... and setting the stage for our game... are you ready? Are you listening?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 4:22 pm

"No need to think for myself." Test repeated. She'd already deeply entranced him twice, making it the easiest thing in the world to watch her tail, listen to her voice, and drift off into an obedient trance. His whole world reduced to just her fluffy tail and irresistible commands. "I'm listening." He assured her in an increasingly sleepy monotone.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 4:28 pm

"That's right, you're listening~" The foxgirl chuckled and kept wagging her tail. "First.... and I know this will be hard, but you'll have to forget about me for a little while. Your lovely maid that you want to seduce you in every way you can imagine... that desire will remain, you'll still know deep down that what you long for is my services~ But, you won't recognize me or the ticket I gave you, okay? I'm just another cute Kitsune maid, and that ticket is a special VR game that you want to test." She instructed him, beginning by making sure Test would have purely honest reactions to her when they met again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 4:32 pm

Test nodded in understanding. Tucking away the memory of the kitsune maid for now. The memory may be gone, but the desire to be seduced by sexy fox eared maids would certainly remain.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 4:39 pm

"That's it... don't worry, when I tell you 'your adventure ends with me', you'll remember everything, every happy, lewd detail~" The Kitsune assured him, rewarding Test's compliance with another erotic sway of her hips and tail. "Now.... when you go to test your new VR ticket and play the game, you'll have so much trouble resisting any fluffy-tailed and fox-eared beauties you meet. You won't be able to help it, their soft curves, sweet lips, and sultry fur make you ache for release. But, that's not a problem... there's nothing wrong with cumming for a sexy foxgirl while you play the game~" She continued, making extra sure that Test would continue to be a hopeless adventurer who couldn't overcome his fixation on foxgirls.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 4:44 pm

"Nothing wrong with cumming for a sexy foxgirl." Test repeated, a dazed but very happy smile on his lips. The kitsune's seductive commands insuring that he's be extra susceptible to sexy foxgirls from here on out. Just sinking for her tail was making him plenty horny and submissive for her, and he suspected that he hadn't even seen the half of what she would do to him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 4:51 pm

"Good master~ Now.... I want to ask you a question. I want you to really enjoy this game, so, is there anything else you'd like me to do to you now to help you prepare?" She asked with a chuckle and another swish of her tail. "Because the game is already ready. See? Wasn't that easy? So easy falling for me? Just a finishing touch or two, and I can let you go have fun~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 6:06 pm

"So easy falling for you." Test happily sighed. Other then being made extra vulnerable to the kitsune's charms (which she'd already done) nothing came to mind. But he was sure she'd have plenty more opportunities to implant suggestions in him as he played her game. "I'm ready." He told her, a hint of excitement in his voice as he confirmed that he had no further requests.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 8:34 pm

"Good master~ I'm going to count you down, now. And when I reach zero, you'll wake up and heed my little instructions. Forgetting me for the moment, remembering your desire, and ready to play the game I gave you as soon as you think it's best~ I think you'll really like it." The Kitsune looked back at him and winked before concluding. "Three.... starting to wake up.... two.... your thoughts are coming back.... one... but you still love fox girls.... and zero~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 8:46 pm

"I'll really like it." Test agreed. He was looking forward to it. He gradually woke up, his love of seductive fox girls now stronger than ever. He blinked, the last few minutes were a bit of a blur, but there was a sexy kitsune maid here, so she'd probably just serviced him. "Thank you." He said, although he couldn't really remember what he was thanking her for.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 8:50 pm

"You're very welcome, dear guest~ I need to go now, but feel free to keep exploring the mansion as you like! See you~" The Kitsune purred, giving him a wink and sauntering away. Even the slight bounce to her hips and swish of her tail was enough to distract Test as she took her leave, allowing him to continue exploring the dungeon.... or make use of the ticket he got for the VR machine.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 8:53 pm

Test waved her off. Unable to look away from the captivating beauty until she was gone. He really wanted to check out the new game ticket he got, but first he should probably check in with Lex, they were still testing this one for Gamma after all. Assuming she hadn't submitted completely to some sexy maid feet it would probably be a good idea to at least try to reach the mistress. But first he had the find the vigilante, and with so many seductive maids on the prowl just doing that might be an adventure in of itself.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 9:00 pm

Search (71) Fail
Encounter (94) Crit Success

Test went back into the maze-like halls of the manor, and as he opened the door, he remembered what happened last time and stopped himself before he ran into oncoming traffic. But, it wasn't a maid this time. It was a tall, raven-haired and sweet-smelling woman who wore a gown that looked like cascading shadows. Was she... the mistress? She slipped into a side room as she failed to notice Test.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 9:02 pm

Test's eyes went wide as he spotted the mysterious woman. Was this the mistress? He immediately ran after her, opening the door to the side room she had entered. "Excuse me. May I have a moment." He hurriedly said as he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 9:08 pm

Inside the room, Test saw three things. One, the mysterious woman looking back at him with golden eyes and a gentle but inquisitive gaze. Two, the Alraune maid from the jewelry room. And three, Lex happily sniffing the Alraune's stocking-clad feet. After a moment, the lady in black spoke up. "Yes you may, my guest. Ah.. I was told that my maid wanted me to meet a guest who she found quite cute." The woman said, breaking the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 9:14 pm

Test was not the least bit surprised to see Lex sniffing the Alurane's feet. "Sorry to interrupt. But are you the mistress of the manor?" Test asked. Entering the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next