Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 11:54 pm

"Always? Do you put her in a lot of games?" Thomas asked as he turned his attention away from the screen and looked at Renee.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 11:59 pm

"Yeah, we do, she's very popular for people into feet. There's more of them than you think." Renee helpfully explained. "Not in every game, of course, then she'd just get old. But, we include her when she's appropriate."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 12:01 am

"Now you've got me curious to what games she's not appropriate for." Thomas admitted with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 12:03 am

"Well, she's not in the Mage game you played... even if she could probably fit, she's just not in it." Renee answered him plainly. "But, hey, I'm glad to hear you like my company's games."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 12:06 am

"Well, two for two, they've been fun." Thomas replied with a shrug. "What other games did your family make?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 12:11 am

"Oh, there's too many to name them all... just look for 'Lewdisoft', if you see that symbol on the game, it's one of ours. Still, we made all the ones in this room. Made a deal with the League for them to be here." Renee explained.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 7:16 pm

"Really, that's actually really impressive." Thomas said as he looked around at all the arcade cabinets in the room.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 7:39 pm

"Oh, not THAT impressive, there's like three cabinets for each game... okay, maybe a little impressive." Renee replied with a chuckle, looking around and realizing that her family's company was doing pretty well if this was anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 7:45 pm

"So, do you have a favorite game?" Thomas asked curiously. "Or anyone recommendations I should keep an eye out for in the future?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 7:48 pm

"My favorite game and personal recommendation has to be our line of dungeon crawlers. They're super customizable and have lots of different paths and outcomes and encounters. They get really immersive, too! The only problem is you might end up playing them a long time, eheh... That's happened to me a couple times, for sure." Renee said, bashfully scratching her head.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 7:53 pm

"I guess I'll have to look out for them if I ever have a lot of time on my hands." Thomas remarked as he tried to see what time it was now.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:08 pm

"There's a couple of them here, but yeah, make sure you have time, that's a good idea." Renee concurred, and the clock said it was the early afternoon. He had been playing a couple hours by now, but not too long, considering how late he woke up.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:09 pm

"Huh, should I give one a try then? Or should I try to get another fight in today?" Thomas wondered aloud as he debated with himself.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:16 pm

"Whatever you wanna do, Thomas. So... uh... I also wanted to mention... I'm thinking of making a video game based on the Midara Wrestling League, but it's gonna take a ton of licensing before we get to do any actual development... okay, that's off my chest!" Renee said, overhearing Thomas's contemplation.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:18 pm

"Wait, really?" Thomas said as he looked at Renee in surprise. "That's incredible!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:24 pm

"Y-yeah, it's not just a game, it's a whole business... collaboration... thingy... my parents are dealing with that part, but I'm going to be in charge of the development of the game, so that's why I'm here. Hands-on experience and chats with the wrestlers... even if I'd never last in the ring." Renee said with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:26 pm

"Well, is there anything I can do to help?" Thomas said, willing to lend her a hand if he could.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:35 pm

Renee put a finger to her chin in thought about it, thinking nice and hard about it before coming to a realization. "Can we use you as the model for the generic male wrestler for the player to use? When the time comes to start making the game, of course." She asked him excitedly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:41 pm

"Uh, sure I guess." Thomas offered with a shrug. "I don't actually know how long I'll be staying with the league."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:43 pm

"Woo! I plan on having a chat with all wrestlers here when I have time... but the game is still a long ways out. I guess you'll have to settle for actual fights in the ring." Renee giggled.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:46 pm

"Yeah." Thomas replied with a chuckle. "In that case, do you have any requests for who I take on in my next match?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:49 pm

"Hmmmm.... are there any of them you haven't fought yet? Or any of them you think you'd have a close match with?" Renee asked him curiously, treating this like a chance to gather some data for the future game.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:51 pm

"Well, I'm fighting Rose for the first time tomorrow." Thomas said as he thought about it. "But I don't think I've fought Hùshì yet."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:58 pm

"Ooh, can you fight Hùshì today, then? I'll be there to watch! And I'll watch the Rose match, too!" Renee asked him, and her current excitement around him was a far cry from her calm demeanor when they first met or how embarrassed she was when she was caught at the games.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 9:00 pm

"Sure." Thomas agreed, smiling at Renee's enthusiasm. "I'll go set it up now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next