Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Player Pack: 6WAYS (Super Incomplete)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BillAlfonsoRules?

Player Pack: 6WAYS (Super Incomplete) Empty
PostSubject: Player Pack: 6WAYS (Super Incomplete)   Player Pack: 6WAYS (Super Incomplete) EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 7:32 pm

6WAYS is a Boy Band who is considered super popular. To the point in which said popularity is bigger than prime Beatles, Backstreet Boys, and *NSYNC combined. Their motto is usually "Girls love 'em, Guys hate 'em". But ever since a paradox shift in which multiple universes combined and shared topics with other universes, Many creatures from different universes got into the 6WAYS Hype Train. Including, the Midaras. The Midaras are so in love with 6WAYS that they didn't want to just hopefully meet them, they WANT them. 6WAYS consists a group of 6 Members (Surprising huh?). Their names are Zeke (The Leader), JJ (The Smart), Greg (The Serious One), Tony (The Band Clown), Joel (The Conspiracy Nutjob), and Dave (The Himbo). Since their rise in popularity, 6WAYS have been doing plenty of tours. Evolving from tours around America, to touring the Whole World, 6WAYS Has done it all. Until this Announcement dropped.

Script from 6WAYS’ Announcement Video:

Zeke: Hey everyone my name is Zeke

JJ: Hi there I’m JJ.

Greg: Greetings. I’m Greg.

Tony: My name isn’t Tony!

Joel: S’Up? I’m Joel

Dave: And I’m Dave.

Zeke: And we are…

Everyone: 6WAYS!

Zeke: And we are excited to Announce that we’re gonna be doing tours in more than just planet Earth.

JJ: We’re gonna be going all around distant universes.

Greg: Because after the Paradox Shift happened, we planned to make the biggest Tour of All.

Tony: It’s gonna be very exciting! and Who knows we might die on the way back to Earth.

Joel: Wait... We’re gonna die?!

Greg: *moans* Of course we’re NOT gonna die! Come on Joel, don’t believe everything your hear. and Tony, be serious please.

Tony: Hey calm down, I said we’re Just gonna die not explode to death.

Joel: WHAT!?

Dave: Heh heh heh… Kaboom heh heh heh.

Greg: *groans* Grow Up you two…

Zeke: Anyways… We can’t wait to show you what we got in this Once in a Lifetime tour we called…

Everyone: The 6WAYS Super Intergalactic Tour!

Zeke: Tickets are available now for purchase.

JJ: And don’t forget to not think for a long time. Otherwise they’re gone for good.

Joel: So get ‘em while you still have the chance.

Dave: Yeah!

Zeke: But until then…

Everyone: We’re 6WAYS and we’ll see you then!

*Everyone cheers*

[All Characters will have some move names in references to other songs]

Information of each member:

Zeke:
Spoiler:

[8/27/23: Zeke's done, I'll plan on the rest for later]

As always, criticisms and advice are always welcome.
Back to top Go down
BillAlfonsoRules?

Player Pack: 6WAYS (Super Incomplete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Pack: 6WAYS (Super Incomplete)   Player Pack: 6WAYS (Super Incomplete) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:49 pm

[8/29/23]: Added Escape Methods for Zeke.
Back to top Go down

Player Pack: 6WAYS (Super Incomplete)
Page 1 of 1