Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility Empty
PostSubject: Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility   Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 4:41 pm

Quote :
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I have posted here (especially in the RPs section!). I have been following for a while, and felt like joining in, so here is my midara creation! I realize the last time I got involved in the RPs I massively bent the rules and deviated heavily from what seems to be the forum's norms now, so I kept this one in line with the usual systems (with a few twists of course!). I hope you like it, and I am looking forward to DMing again!

I've always enjoyed angelic style midara, you will no doubt notice I have drawn influence from many places both within the forum and from outside. If it goes well, I may make a series of angelic style midara!

Keep in mind this is a mostly finished work in progress, there still needs to be a female specific ultimate/finisher move (or an adaption of the current one), and I am not 100% happy with phase 1, and may add some more interesting mechanics/abilities, but it's certainly ready for a trial run potentially! Happy to hear some feedback or give me a shout if you have a character that wants to face her!

Eden, Seraphim of Love Fertility

Eden is an extremely powerful seraphim representing love and fertility. She has descended from the heavens primarily out of boredom, and instead of spreading her gifts around and blessing the local populace, she instead intends to have a bit of fun and flirty mischief, and perhaps bring a souvenir back up there with her!

Her appearance is that of a rather large, well endowed human female, the shape which was often considered the prime for fertility in ancient ages. She has a long natural mane of hair, very generous curves, delicately soft, unblemished, perfect skin, and luscious lips, which together make up her rather flirty and devious look, but also somewhat of a maternal one. A rough idea:

https://stufferdb.com/upload/2021/03/25/20210325095400-0f1a967c.jpg

https://stufferdb.com/_data/i/upload/2021/03/25/20210325095527-815fe6b2-la.jpg

https://stufferdb.com/_data/i/upload/2021/03/25/20210325094532-9744e99c-la.jpg

She likes to wear human lingerie that accentuate her features, which she loves to jiggle about which can often cause mortals to get very flustered as their primal urges are awakened. She is very playful and enjoys using her powers to toy and flirt with mortals. If she meets a mortal she particularly likes, she may be tempted to transform them, play with them, and then take them home!

This is a two phase fight, the first will involve her offering the target the "Divine Kiss", and the promise that can bring. The kiss must be "consensual", therefore she will use her powers to flirt and tempt the hero into agreeing with it.

Phase 1 - The Divine Kiss

Player/Hero (possible buffs/debuffs):
  • Heaven's Temptation (debuff): A stacking debuff that indicates the willingness of the hero to lean in and accept the Divine Kiss should Eden offer it to them.

Eden's Abilities:
  • Sublime Scent: Eden applies a heavenly perfume to herself, one which mortals find extremely intoxicating, leaving them very open to suggestion when smelling it. Makes all abilities from Eden, and physical abilities made by the hero, increase Heavenly Temptation by 1. Cannot miss, lasts 5 turns, doesn't stack.
  • Bountiful Bosom: As if her ample chest hadn't been noticed enough, Eden draws in all light, to cover the area in darkness, and using the light to illuminate her chest, which she will then proceed to bounce around the hero's face. Deals 2 Willpower damage, inflicts 3 Heavenly Temptation.
  • Dancing Derrière: Rotating around and bending over slightly, Eden will expose her very wide, very large posterior to the hero, who will be awed by the perfect shape of it, the softness, and will get slightly flustered. She will finish up with a side to side wiggle, sway and twerk, which will briefly hypnotize the hero. Deals 1 Willpower damage and inflicts 4 Heavenly Temptation.
  • Enchanting Seduction: With simple words, Eden will heavily flirt with the hero, be it by complimenting them, or offering the promises. Adds 2 stacks of Heavenly Temptation. Cannot miss.
  • Captivating Caress: Eden will approach the hero and invade their personal space, ensuring that their eyes are glued to her plump ruby lips, whilst fluttering her long lashes at the hero, she will be using her hands to play with the hero's hair, and tickle their chin. Deals 1 Willpower damage, 3 stacks of Heavenly Temptation, and allows Eden to use Whispers of Heaven.
  • Whispers of Heaven: Can only be used after successful use of Captivating Caress. Eden leans into the hero's ear, pressing her head against his, and whispers promises of what will happen if they agree to the kiss, as she pulls away she grazes her lips against their cheek, causing the hero to blush heavily. Deals no damage, but inflicts 10 Heavenly Temptation.
  • Angelic Invitation: Eden will grab the hero, and pull them into a tight bear hug. She will then very slowly, pucker her lips, and lean into the hero, stopping just mere whispers away from his own lips. Being caught in her soft embrace inflicts 5 Heavenly Temptation, and then on the next turn, the hero must make a struggle roll, where the stacks of Heavenly Temptation will be added. If the roll exceeds 100, they will submit and lean in for the kiss, else they will break free.
  • The Divine Kiss: As the hero leans into Eden's luscious, patiently waiting lips, their entire world will suddenly dissappear, as all that matters from this point on is this moment. The kiss is everything Eden promised and more, the hero will aggressively lean in to kiss her deeper, when Eden, with a devious look about her, and a subtle giggle, will finally begin to return the kiss. He hero will feel her lips get bigger and bigger, as well as their position in her loving embrace shifting, but none of that will matter. All they care about is the true passion of this kiss. After what feels like an eternity, but not long enough, Eden will pull away, and giggle at the hero, complimenting them on how cute they look. Triggers Phase 2.

It is at this point, the hero will realize that the kiss was a distraction, as they were completely oblivious (or didn't care) about the transformation Eden has forced onto them during the kiss!

Phase 2 - The Spoilt Cherub

After transformation, the target will be fully transformed into a cherub, shrunken down to about a third of the size of Eden herself. Eden will find this new form irresistibly cute, and will commit to spoiling them. Since clothes don't shrink with them, the new cherub will be fully nude. On top of this, the target's skin becomes extremely pale, soft, as well as highly sensitive, and Eden cannot wait to get her hands on it, caress it, and have her way with them.

Initially, the target will be extremely annoyed and upset with their transformation, something which Eden intends to quickly correct, by spoiling, pampering, and playing with the cherub to make them needy for her attention. Once fully dependent, she will take the cute cherub home with her off to heaven.

One advantage to being a cherub, is that the target will sprout a tiny pair of agile wings on their back, which combined with their now relatively light weight, will realize that they can fly around quite adeptly. They start the phase with 2 stacks of "Nimble" (described below).

Cherub/Player (Possible buffs/debuffs/abilities):
  • Cherub (debuff): Being a cute little tiny cherub, the hero's damage output is severely limited. All attacks deal 1 less damage, to a minimum of 1.
  • Nimble (buff): If Eden rolls an even number, then deduct 10 per stack of Nimble. If the result is 0 or less, the cherub successfully dodges the ability. However flying around at high speeds causes exertion, and the cherub will gain a stack of Weariness.
  • Spoilt (debuff):
    At the start of the turn, the number of Spoilt stacks will be added to the cherub's roll. If it is higher than 100, then it will trigger Needy (if not, then the number will revert back to the original roll). Realize how needy they have become and desperate for more of Eden's attention and affection, the target will skip their move, and instead fly at Eden, and cling to her for a Cuddle (see below).
  • Weariness (debuff):
    Since the cherub is only a small, juvenile being, they don't have much energy or stamina, falling prey to certain moves from Eden, as well as triggering Nimble, will increase Weariness. When the cherub rolls an even number, the number of Weariness stacks will be deducted. Should the number be 0 or lower, the target will be too tired to perform their turn. If not, then the roll number resets back to the original number.
  • Chubby Cherub (debuff):
    For each stack, remove one stack each of Nimble. Then, if Eden rolls an odd number, add 10 per stack of Chubby Cherub. If the result is over 100, an ability from Eden which would have otherwise missed, now hits, and adds 1 stack of Spoilt.
  • Kissed by an Angel (debuff):
    Starts at 10, and simply adds to Spoilt, decaying by 1 per turn.
  • Soft Baby Skin (debuff):
    After the baby oil has sunk into the cherub's skin, it becomes even more soft and sensitive to certain moves, buffs the power of certain moves of Eden.
  • Cuddle (ability):
    Requiring more attention and validation from Eden, the target will fly right into her soft, jiggly body and cling to her, where she will promptly follow suit and embrace them. The target loses 1 Willpower, gains a stack of Spoilt, and temporarily submits to Eden's warm embrace, giving her 1 Stamina, and allowing her a free, guaranteed to hit (and unable to be dodged by Nimble), follow up move of her choice.

Eden's Abilities:
  • Rapturous Tickle: With a slightly devious look on her face, the cherub knows what she is thinking! Eden will make an attempt to grab her cherub, who will then be pulled into her tight, jiggly embrace, and locked in place. She will then proceed to take advantage of their extremely soft and sensitive skin to tickle every inch of their nude bodies. Unable to escape, the poor cherub will be tickled senseless. Deals 2 Willpower damage, 1 stack of Spoilt, and due to all the squirming and spasming whilst trapped in her soft, bouncy embrace, adds 3 stacks of Weariness. An extra stack of Spoilt and Weariness will be added per stack of Soft Baby Skin.
  • Lesser Divine Kiss: While not as powerful as the real Divine Kiss, a lesser, but still powerful, gentle smooch on the cherub's lips or cheeks will leave them giddy, and keen for more for multiple turns. Deals 2 Willpower damage and adds the Kissed by an Angel debuff to the cherub, which increases Spoilt by 20, and decays by 2 per turn. This move cannot be used again until all stacks of Kissed by an Angel have dropped and reset.
  • Cherubic Tanning: Playfully grabbing the cherub, Eden will then sling him into her lap, and drape him over one of her soft, very thick thighs, leaving his exposed rump in the air. One of her hands will be on his back, pinning him in place, while the other hand, will very gently and playfully swoop down, to land directly on one of his soft, sensitive cheeks, delivering a firm spank. Deals 2 Willpower damage, inflicts a stack each of Spoilt and Weariness. Adds an extra stack of Spoilt and Weariness per stack of Soft Baby Skin.
  • Feast of Euphoria: Eden will embrace the cherub, and bring their small head up to one of her fairly large (3x the size of their head), imposing breasts. She will then slip the breast out of her lacey lingerie, and reveal a deliciously perky nipple, which she will then point it directly at their face. Should the target suckle, they will be graced with delicious, euphoric milk. Completely drunk, and lost in a daze, the cherub will drink their fill, and then some more, greedily suckling to the point of being completely bloated and full. The milk's healing power heals 2 Willpower damage for the cherub, but the overfeeding will leave them extremely lethargic and sleepy, adding 5 stacks of Weariness, as well as bloated, a lot heavier, and rounder, adding a stack of Chubby Cherub. This move cannot be used if the target has 3 stacks of Chubby Cherub already.
  • Blissful Lubrication: Pulling out a regal looking bottle, Eden will smear heavenly baby oil onto her hands, and then proceed to gently rub and coat it into her cherubs already soft body. Adds 2 stacks of Spoilt, restores 1 Willpower, and 3 turns later applies the "Soft Baby Skin" debuff, which increases the power of other abilities. Blissful Lubrication cannot be used again while it's countdown is pending.
  • Heavenly Pillows: Gently pulling the sleepy cherub's head into the valley between her large, soft breasts, and laying down is such a feeling that no mortal could hope to resist. Their eyes will get really heavy, and they will fall asleep instantly, as pure relaxation and bliss takes over. Deals no Willpower damage, but adds a stack of Spoilt, and sends the cherub into a deep sleep. Will auto into Sweet Dreams, after which each turn the cherub must then perform an Awaken (struggle) roll, which if even, will cause them to remain asleep, and if even, will have their stacks of Weariness multiplied by 2 added to the roll, and if it's over 100, they will also remain asleep. Eden can only use Sweet Dreams when the cherub is asleep.
  • Sweet Dreams: Failing to awaken from the deep slumber, and with their sleepy head's firmly nuzzled between Eden's breasts will ensure the cherub has the most delightful and sweetest of dreams, in which she pampers and continues to spoil them. Converts 4 stacks of Weariness into 2 stacks of Spoilt for the cherub. Should 3 or less stacks of Weariness remain, the cherub will wake up, gaining 3 stacks of Spoilt should they awaken in this manner.
  • Gift of Fertility (Male Only): Using her gifts of fertility, Eden plans a delightful treat for her cute cherub. This is a three part move:
    1. Part 1: Smiling at her cherub, Eden will rub her hands together, and concentrate causing one of them to suddenly start intensely glowing pink. This is a charger move that deals no damage or effects, and thus, always hits. Cannot be used whilst the target is already in a Cuddle. If the target hits Eden on their next move, this process will fail, causing Eden to either start again, or pick a different move. Should the target miss the next turn, or Cuddle, it proceeds to the second part.
    2. Part 2: With her mysterious power fully charged, Eden will now make an attempt to grab the cherub. Should she succeed (or if the cherub has decided to come to her to Cuddle), then she sit them on her lap, and very gently approach the cherub's genital area with her glowing hand. The hand will then gently cup the balls of the cherub, softly rubbing them and massaging them with her skilled fingers. The cherub will thoroughly enjoy the attention from her warm glowing hand in their nether region, and the warmth from the hand will slowly seep into the balls, causing them to heat up, swell, and start growing. The intense arousal of this ability will leave the cherub grinning at Eden, and adds 2 stacks of Spoilt whilst also putting them in a heavy bind (only an even crit roll can get out of it on next turn). Eden of course, is grinning right back at him, knowing what comes next...
    3. Part 3: Closing her eyes and grinning, suddenly Eden's hand begins to increase it's pink glow until it's almost blinding. Her hand stops massaging the now somewhat inflated balls, and instead give them a very gentle, but firm squeeze. The pinnacle of this spell will cause the cherub an extremely intense and powerful climax unlike anything any mortal has felt before, almost to the point of passing out. Of course that is not Eden's intent, and the cute cherub will just about manage to stay conscious, and after an absolutely wonderful release, will deal 3 Willpower in damage, 3 stacks of Weariness, 3 stacks of Spoilt, and will be unable to move for a turn and need to recover, thus starting the next turn in a Cuddle.

TLDR for buffs/debuffs in phase 2:
Cherub rolls, add stacks of Spoilt, if over 100, they use Cuddle, if not, then proceed with the initial number. If even, deduct stacks of Weariness, if 0 or lower, the move misses, else proceed with the initial number.
Eden rolls, if even, deduct 10 per stack of Nimble, if 0 or less, cherub dodges (but gains a stack of Weariness), if odd add 10 per stack of Chubby Cherub, if over 100, the move hits, and deals a bonus 1 stack of Spoilt.
Check stacks of Soft Baby Skin when calculating the effects of Rapturous Tickle or Cherubic Tanning.

Should the hero/cherub reach 0 Willpower or 100 stacks of Spoilt, they will completely submit to Eden, who will then take them with her to heaven, to be a playful, spoilt cherub in her garden for all eternity.

Last edited by Lord Varys on Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility   Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 5:09 pm

I would love to try my hand against her when she is done. I love bosses that transform people.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility   Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 5:19 pm

herwillingslave wrote:
I would love to try my hand against her when she is done. I love bosses that transform people.

Great stuff! I just updated the original post as I realized that the forum had sliced almost half of it off! Aside from the female finisher, it's pretty much ready to go if you fancy it?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility   Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 5:27 pm

Sure I would love to. Do you mind if I use Salos? I think she could have some fun with him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility   Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 5:34 pm

herwillingslave wrote:
Sure I would love to. Do you mind if I use Salos? I think she could have some fun with him.

I think Salos will be perfect for her! I will make it so!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility   Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 5:36 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility   Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 7:32 pm

Wants to face her with Tobias if i can

Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility   Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 10:58 am

Sure sounds good! I will start up a new RP after the weekend! And if not, I am more than happy for somebody else to use her, she is free to use!

Based on her first trial run with Salos, I have made a few tweaks to balance her a bit better based on how the fight went.

-Heavenly Pillows has an auto follow up of Sweet Dreams.
-Sweet Dreams now has double the effect, and no longer heals.
-Lesser Divine Kiss now has double the effect of Spoilt, that decays by 2 per turn.

I feel like maybe phase 2 needs to give her one additional move, as some of the existing ones have limitations on when she can use them, but I'll have a think on that.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility   Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 2:41 pm

Ok I have tweaked her slightly and balanced her a bit, as well add a new ability and mechanic for phase 2 to make things slightly more interesting and less repetitive. She is ready to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility   Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility Empty

Back to top Go down

Eden, Seraphim of Love & Fertility
Page 1 of 1