Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SUPER PUNCHBOY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

SUPER PUNCHBOY Empty
PostSubject: SUPER PUNCHBOY   SUPER PUNCHBOY EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 2:32 pm

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01102326.html

New work by excessm. A Punch-out like game that focuses a bit more on combat and submission for the H-scenarios.

It has two kisses, one from the 1st girl, and another as a choice from a girl you cannot directly attack later on. (She will grab you and prompt you for her method of submission. Top is the kiss, Middle is a BJ, and Bottom is intercrural.)

If you don't want to bother playing through the game, choose the last option on the title screen. Every fight should be accessible to the right. And if you want to see the animations, you can select the third option. Most of the rest of it is a bunch of options for custom characters and dialogue.

It's a pretty short game though, and it does reuse its own characters. You can probably get enough out of the demo alone if you're just looking for kissing, minus 1 girl.

AggronStrong likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

SUPER PUNCHBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER PUNCHBOY   SUPER PUNCHBOY EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 3:46 am

There's actually more kisses
The fourth boss has a move where she blows pink mist by doing a kiss motion, if it hits you it leaves some kissmarks on the screen
The same one also has an attack where she kisses her fist before attacking
And later there's fight with additional non-boss enemies, some of these can do the same pink mist move
Back to top Go down
065227n

SUPER PUNCHBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER PUNCHBOY   SUPER PUNCHBOY EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 7:25 am

I think this is the same continuity as Smash Boy. I recognize Al and Kurumi (the 4th boss), at least
Back to top Go down

SUPER PUNCHBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER PUNCHBOY   SUPER PUNCHBOY EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 3:57 pm

065227n wrote:
I think this is the same continuity as Smash Boy. I recognize Al and Kurumi (the 4th boss), at least

Yeah, this guy has a very particular art style. You can get the general gist of it from their DLSite page.

Though not all of his works have kisses, or focus on them specifically. About 1-2 per game, more if you want to count blown kisses.
Back to top Go down
065227n

SUPER PUNCHBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER PUNCHBOY   SUPER PUNCHBOY EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 4:28 am

Yeah, he's more of a "big girl, little guy" kind of person, just that kissing works really good for some of them.

(I love that blissed out look the guy has for this game when being kissed, I think normally you don't see them or they close their eyes)
Back to top Go down
LunarBlade

SUPER PUNCHBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER PUNCHBOY   SUPER PUNCHBOY EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 9:30 pm

065227n wrote:

I believe it's supposed to be a prequel... I remember reading that somewhere but I can't remember where.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

SUPER PUNCHBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER PUNCHBOY   SUPER PUNCHBOY EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 4:18 pm

065227n wrote:
that's Kurumi's sister (mind you half the story focuses on what Kurumi is doing in the city to get Al free but I assume you just skip the cutscenes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SUPER PUNCHBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER PUNCHBOY   SUPER PUNCHBOY Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPER PUNCHBOY
Page 1 of 1