Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[ACT] Super Monsters'n Girls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

[ACT] Super Monsters'n Girls Empty
PostSubject: [ACT] Super Monsters'n Girls   [ACT] Super Monsters'n Girls EmptySun May 02, 2021 10:00 pm

====================
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ323291.html
====================

From the same person who made Monsters'n Girls, it's their latest work. Which is inspired from Ghosts'n Goblins.

Even if you can't buy it, the demo has 3 really solid kisses

LoveHurts likes this post

Back to top Go down
LoveHurts

LoveHurts

PostSubject: Re: [ACT] Super Monsters'n Girls   [ACT] Super Monsters'n Girls EmptySun May 30, 2021 11:03 am

I just finished playing through it and it was a lot of fun.  I especially enjoyed the first boss (Minotaur girl Twisted Evil )  As well as the ending.

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: [ACT] Super Monsters'n Girls   [ACT] Super Monsters'n Girls EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 3:52 am

www . xvideos . com /video63220657/supa_monsters_n_girls_sex_gallery_no_commentary_-_1_5_

5 part gallery series with every animation. this game is such a dream come true for me; nearly every monster girl has at least 1 animation where they make out with you!

If I made a hentai game it'd be just like this but with furries and flirty dialogue. but that's just a dream...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACT] Super Monsters'n Girls   [ACT] Super Monsters'n Girls Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACT] Super Monsters'n Girls
Page 1 of 1