Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong? Empty
PostSubject: A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong?   A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong? EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 5:01 am

“Checking the calendar, how many days had it been. How many days had it been since I last had a guest here. Maybe today..? I said that yesterday didn't i..”

Those were the thoughts going through Valen's head, having spent days at his Inn, The Mountain’s Hearth, without guests. It had been years now that Valen’s life had become a cycle of guests coming and guests going, with the odd soul he saved from the worst storms the mountain had to offer. The company filled him with joy, but an inn was somewhere people stayed indefinitely. Maybe for a while, maybe some for a long while, but as there is checking in, there is always checking out. 

It happened to be a rough time for traveling across the realms, sea storms brewing constantly over the lands, causing the best captains of travel ships focusing their efforts on imports rather than transporting people. 

“I could go visit the nearby town of Kch'elka, maybe.. no.. I don't think they are ready to sit down with me quite yet. They see me as a cryptid. A benevolent creature. Friendly if you enter its domain with good intentions. Not.. a friend.” 

Valen thought to himself as he thought of a way to deal with his loneliness, moving to his extensive library to dust off his extensive bookshelves swathed with books of all manner, gifts left behind by his guests or filled with knowledge they provided. 

“And besides. What if while I'm down there, someone comes here? They'll think it's empty. I'll lose a guest. I can't lose a guest.”

Valen felt trapped in this situation of anticipation for something which may not come, with fear that it could happen at any moment. Every day he felt alone only meant the thoughts that he kept deep inside about his current life crept foward, thoughts he did not want to deal with and tried to suppress as much as possible.

As he dusted the bookshelves, one book fell out of place as he turned around. As he gazed upon the book, he immediately recognized it. It was a gift from an occult professor he had rescued from the snow around 3 Syn cycles ago. He was a jolly old man, Valen could remember the amount of gullberry tea he drank had him run out of his whole supply in the week of his stay. 

“Fond memories of a better time…” Valen said as he picked up the book from its fall, dusting it with his prosthetic palm as he started to put it back. He then hesitated. Perhaps a good read could pass the time..

Meanwhile, in the realms atmosphere

“Shit shit shit! I should have been able to dodge that dumb space rock uggh!!!” a voice within an unknown capsule, smoking with cracks in its side from a deep impact, hurdling its way towards the realm. Whatever was inside, its movements showed panic from its current situation. 

“This.. could be an interesting read.. I've never really delved into the occult before.. I remember the Professor told me it was dangerous… but.. I'm only curious..

Valen thought to himself as he opened the door and started perusing the contents, half consciously flipping through pages about introductions to the occult, the summoning of minor demons and their demonology, mostly gazing at the pictures of these demons and thinking about what it would be like to have them at his Inn, most of which were playfully rejected. 

“This one would be too big for any of my beds, and this one looks like it would shit all over my clean floor. And this one, oh man, this one looks like I'd need to buy out the entire continent of Karach to feed it for a day.”

Valen laughed to himself as he kept glancing through the pages, day turning to afternoon as nobody seemed to come on by, Valen taking small breaks to walk around his cave inn to check for any stragglers who may have fallen to the weather, but today was not very stormy. 

“Well, back to my chair, well this game is fun anyways. This one…” Valen moved on to the next page, but it seemed to catch his eye more than the others in a way he couldn't quite make fun of. 

It was a woman. A beautiful woman. Coiled up to a man like they were lovers. Valens cheeks flushed a little as he imagined the intimacy. He shook his head, taking his time with this one as he wanted to learn more. 

“Succ…ubus.. hmm… a beautiful winged Demonic being from the planes of hell, usually brought forth from the hellrealm of Galfos. Summoned by some for.. company…”

That sentence definitely caught interest if the other parts of the entry did not. He could.. definitely use some company. But he also remembered from his time with the professor that demons were tricky. They tended to ask for more than they gave. 

“The most important thing to know about a succubi.. when summoned they will take the form that your heart seeks most, that fans your lust to a fire hotter than the inferno of their home, your lusts true desire. This is so that you will commit a sexual act with them, after which they.. claim.. your.. soul…” 

Valen said with a gulp, reading aloud. Losing your soul. That… didn't seem like something one should take lightly. He closed the book. He couldn't keep reading to the section on the summoning of a succubi. It was too dangerous. Valen put the book back onto his desk and got out of his chair, going back to the outside of his cave to go on a longer walk to clear his head 

“Company… I just.. need some company.. how longer can you go Valen? How much longer will you starve yourself for the warmth you deserve.” Valen thought to himself as he kept walking, finding no one, finding nothing, day turning to night as the sun set before him 

“You've had plenty of guests who you found heavily attractive, haven't you? It's just one more. You can just summon them and have them for a guest until they need to leave. You just need to make sure you keep your head in check.”

“But.. what if i… I cant.. I just can't.. i-” 

Valen fell to his knees as he looked at the horizon from the mountain, watching the clouds over the seas. A storm. A heavy storm. One of those storms the weather researcher who had stayed at his Inn told him meant one thing. A storm that may not end for weeks.

“I… have to.”

Valen felt defeated as he saw that sight, knowing his choice may be between dealing with a demon, and dealing with the loneliness for another few weeks. He chose the former. 

As he arrived back into his cave, Valen picked up the book again and traced back to the page on succubi, turning the page and starting to read about the ritual. 

He would need chalk, a bit of his blood, incense and the light of a few torches. All things he definitely had on hand. 

With shakey hands, Valen went outside, pushing the snow to the side outside the front of his cave and exposing the stone underneath, taking the chalk in hand and starting to carve the symbols into the mountainside. Rune after the rune the work was being done 

Meanwhile, in the skies above the content of Karach 

“Dammit dammit dammit dammit! Can't get out of here now, gotta brace for an emergency impact!” The figure inside the mysterious orb frantically looked around from the inside of her orb, looking at the continent she was heading towards 

“Can't have people seeing me. Need to find somewhere where there's like, no people. Abandoned.”

Their eyes focus on the snowy mountain range, the furthest place they could see from any nearby civilization. That would be the best place to crash and rebuild their ship. They then braced for impact

“Almost done. Just need to hng.. drip blood onto the center” 

Valen thinks as he wraps the cut from his wing, finishing to drip the blood needed onto the circle. 

“Only one last thing.. gotta make sure I get that chant right…” he says as he walks out of the circle and back into his house, grabbing the book and reading quietly “Ort..has.. ick, no, Ixas, Golfras, Sir- no, Servas. Ok, so Orthas, Ixas, Golfras, Servas.”

As he read the last word, Valen heard a large explosion outside, seeing a lot of flames from It as he ran outside with his book. “Shit shit shit did I read it loud enough to start the ritual? I gotta be there to greet them!”

“H-hello? My name is Valen” Valen said towards the fire, seeing a dome start to open inside and a glow fade from it. 

Ah fuck.. well.. I'm glad I had my impact shields on.. shit.. things busted..” The figure inside the orb that had just crash landed started to get up, unharmed from the crash but they couldn't say the same about their ship. Well, that's- they heard a voice nearby. “Shit. Shit. Was this place settled in after all? Who would live on the side of this mountain besides a beast?” They thought to themselves as they started to float, moving through the fire to avoid singing their head and moving towards the voice they heard. 

As Valen got closer to the circle, they saw an outline of a large figure inside of the fire, making him start to worry about a failure in the ritual. He kept himself ready as the figure revealed itself from the flames. 

It was quite a tall figure, taller than him, something he hadn't seen in a while. The first thing he could see was flowing purple-blue hair, shining in a way that could only remind him of the night sky. That hair flowed all the way to beyond her legs, almost settling onto the floor. Coming from those night sky locks of hair, two long red structures combining together into what seemed to be a heart around her head, wrapped with chains. Moving down from her hair, he then saw her face, adorned with makeup of light teals and purples which complimented her periwinkle skin, eyes red like rubies and lips full and plush. His eyes couldn't help but get a small glance of the rest of her body, a chest abundant in size, and curved hips that hold him more than he needed to know about her thighs and ass, all of which was wrapped in a tight leotard. Lastly she had the wings of a bat and the ears of one, pierced with metal rings. 

My.. lust's true desire…” he thought as he shook his head 

From her side, she saw the manticore before her. Tall, not as tall as her, but taller than the humanoids she had heard lived on this plane. His features were soft, thin and a little boney. His fur looked thick, soft and inviting. His eyes looked unfocused, his body language giving off a nervous uncertainty. Normally, she would be curious and would try to talk up a creature like that, but she was also worried, she didn't want to be discovered and have to explain about how extraterrestrial life exists. She would have to keep calm and find a way to talk herself out of this. 

“Hello… Valen. My name is Levanah…” she said, running a finger under her hair to flick it back a little, eyes then focusing on him “Do you.. live here?” She asked inquisitively 

“Ah, yes, I live here, indeed.” He says stumbling on his words a little “you see I run an inn here and it's been a really long time since I had a guest and I've been a little lonely and I had an occult book so I decided to summon a succubus and so i did so and here we are and I hope you don't mind me dragging you away from your home” Valen says nervously stumbling through a long and convoluted sentence as he tried to keep eye contact through the embarrassment, trying not to look away 

As Levanah heard this long explanation she just smiled as she found it amusing how fidgety and nervous he was, she did like it when a man couldn't keep their composure around her, but she couldn't tell yet if he was nervous from her or from the circumstances. She started to walk over to him, a little extra sway in those lovely hips she took pride in as she took in the information. He was summoning something called a succubus. The question was, what for?

“I see.. what did you want to summon a succubus for, hmmm?” She says with a sweet tone in her voice, it was easier to manage these kinds of situations with men when they were distracted and aroused, easier to fool and easier to manipulate. 

“I… uh, yeah, I just wanted some company” he says with a blush on his face, embarrassed to have called a succubus over just for that. 

“Really now.. that's.. sweet of you. It's been a while since someone summoned me for plain old company~” she says with a wink as she continued to play into his story “So are you gonna leave me all out here in the cold or are you gonna take me into that inn of yours” she says with a smirk, enjoying the look of embarrassment Valen had 

“I-uh, yes, I'm sorry for my manners, here, after you, Madame.” He says with a half bow as he motions her to the cave entrance 

She gave a giggle and rubbed his head as she passed by “you know, it's a good thing you're cute.” She said as she walked by, making sure he got a nice serving of her ass as it jiggled around 

It's ok. It's ok. She's trying to seduce me. It's expected. She's a succubus.  She wants my soul. Just gotta.. be strong. No matter how much every fiber of my mind wants to stuff my hands into that ample behind.” Valen thought as he followed her

“My Lords he's cute. I still don't know if I wanna smother the brains out of him yet, but I wouldn't say no to having him as a little pick-me-up after that crash~” Levanah thought as she entered the cave, seeing quite the furnished and rustic abode inside, a little comfy area adorned with animal pelt rugs, beaded doorways and comfy looking sofas surrounding a large reading area and a fireplace. The place was lit by jeweled lanterns she hadn't seen before and took interest in, but that was less important for now. She looked around and wanted to take a seat but only the large family couch was adequately sized for her to sit on, placing her pocketbook next to her. 

“Quite the comfy place you have here, what brings a dork like you to make an inn in the mountains?” She says with a bit of playful flirt as Valen prepares tea in the kitchen, trying to use the opportunity to cool down. As she asks the question, she notices the book on the nightstand desk, seeing the word “succubus” on a page in the language she had researched they used for writing in this land, starting to read more about what they were, but only enough to read about their home in Golfras. She then heard Valen start to come back, putting the book down and smiling.

“Oh, uh, I just live here, and i like making people feel comfortable in these parts so I decided to open an inn for all that need a place to stay, although I can't say I've had a demon before..” he says handing her a cup of tea “so tell me, what it is like in Golfas?” He says as he takes a seat across from her, sipping his tea 

“Yeah it's like, super hot. That's why I didn't get burned at all when you summoned me. And like, we succubi get called onto the surface to offer company and other stuff but it's been a while since someone called me.” She says trying to keep her cool and bluff her way out of explaining her alien origin. If only he had taken more time in the kitchen and she had more time to read that book. Think Levanah think! 

Then a small smirk formed on her face. Well, if all else fails Valen is a man, and he can be seduced. He won't be able to ask so many questions if he's left in the way she left all of her partners, breathless and in a daze~ she'll then take her opportunity to escape. 

“Hey Valen.. didn't you call me for company…?”

“Uh, yeah, I did.”

“So what are you doing all the way over there… I bet it's less lonely over here next to me..~” she says with a wink as she pats the spot next to her, inviting him over. 

Valen gulps as he considers the offer, I mean, it was just sitting next to her, no harm in doing that, right? 
He got up and started walking towards the large couch, taking a seat on it next to her as her smiling face towered over him, her large figure making him even more embarrassed as thoughts started circulating in his head that he was trying to quell. 

“There's a good boy~” she says with a snicker as she rubbed his head again, cooing an audible “awww!” When Valens head nuzzled into her palm, he was starving for this sort of affectionate touching, especially after the emotional solitude he had been feeling for weeks. 

“Ack! Sorry about that, it's just been a while that someone has been tall enough to rub my head.” Valen says rubbing his temple, his statement being met with her hand moving back to his head and stroking through his hair 

“Dawww.. you should have said so baby… you did summon me here.. why shouldn't I give you a little bit of.. comfort~” making sure to linger on that last word, moving closer to him so her body was pressing a bit into his, mostly leg pressed into leg. 

“You're.. really soft.. I'm so sorry i spoke out loud-” Valen was cut off by a finger pressing into his lips “i know I am, dork, I take pride in it~ and you can be a little hands on like I am with you head~ only fair~ we can also totally cuddle if that's your sort of thing~ after all, you summoned me~”  

“Good. All as planned. Get him to focus on your body and not the conversation, get him all hot and bothered, drain the fuck out of him and bolt.” Levanah thought while patting her lap, finger beckoning Valen to come closer. 

It's.. only cuddling. You're not doing anything sexual. Just cuddling. You can afford it. Just accept the cuddling and try to get back to conversation. She won't seduce you even if she's so incredibly soft.. and hot.. and my God she looks so good… snap out of the spell Valen!” He thinks as he sits down on top of her lap, a bit embarrassed as his head can barely poke over her massive rack. The moment he sat down the gentle headpatting resumed, Valen taking a sigh of comfort as a sweet scent filled his nose, making him not even think as he leaned his head back into her chest. It felt so natural to him that he didn't even notice 

“Dawwww.. you really are cute yaknow.. just my type too.. mmmwah…~” she says leaning down, plush lips planting a tender kiss onto his forehead, leaving a nice reminder of her lips in light teal. “He's in the trap~ let's just see if it's hook, line and sinker too~♡”

The headpats, the forehead kiss, the gentle scent that kept penetrating his nose, her flirting, her gentle praise, all things that were helping to push down those now intruding thoughts about losing his soul. He couldn't think, he was at peace now. Just moving naturally, nuzzling into her hand with his eyes closed, answering with a quiet “thank you Ma'am. You too..”

“Really..~? Do you like then.. these..~” she says as she lowers her leotard a little, fishing her buxom chest out as it gently surrounds Valen's head, engulfing him in that amazingly sweet scent that made him feel even more docile while his world was now the softness of her tits around his entire head “Big~ Fat~ Titties~?” She says with a giggle, each word accompanied by her hands squeezing her tits over Valens head. The resulting soft moan from the manticore gave her everything she wanted to know 

“And I'll know you love my soft.. gentle hands.. and my plump, kissable lips.. my fat, jiggly ass.. lovely.. thick thighs.. or maybe even my nice.. tight.. cunt~” she coos seductively into her chest, squishing Valens face over and over with her chest as she keeps putting ideas and kneading them into his head, finally releasing his head and saying “I can give them to you, but you gotta just say yes~” while her hand slinked down to lay upon the bulge that had formed in his pants. 

Valens mind was bombarded by the thoughts, the scents, her voice and her softness. Nothing that soft could be bad. All he could do was nod his head with a dazed expression 

“Gosh he's a dork~ a cute dork but a dork nonetheless~ I'm gonna enjoy blanking his brains out, he'll slowly drift off into a happy sleepy dream and I'll leave the scene” Levanah thought to herself as she kept playing around with Valen's hardening tent, fingers swirling around tantalizingly as she drew him deeper into his arousal 

“So which one of those like, totally amazing options would you like the most~? I totally felt you squirm and shudder when I left that cute little blue mark on your forehead, do you like, have a thing for lipstick~?” She asked, making sure to pop her lips at the end to make a point of how nice they'd feel 

“...Yes.. i do...” is all Valen could mutter out in his embarrassment of how she could read him so easily, although it was obviously because her succubus magic allowed her to see his lusts, not because Valen was an open book when someone put him on the backfoot, which didn't happen often due to his towering size over most humanoids and his species notoriety.

Levanah smirked and immediately pushed Valen onto his back, laying over him as his entire world became her now. Her massive squishy tits melted over his chest and torso, her stomach pressed against his groin and teasing it with its slight chub, his legs consumed by her thighs. All his eyes could see were her towering beautiful face, which had puckered lips slowly moving towards him, his cheeks held by two palms softly caressing them. The rest of his vision was taken up by her galaxy like hair, almost like this was the new canopy of his world. Just the feeling of being all consumed into her world made his breath heat up and quicken as his lips parted to receive her own, eyes lidding and closing as her felt his lips swallowed by her own. 

Mmmm…~ mmmmmch…~ smoooch~ chuic..~ mmmwah…~”

“Mmmphh.. mmmmm.. hhhaa.. mmmmph…” 

The sounds of squeaky kissing, of lips pressing against lips again and again were mixed in Levanahs ear with a symphony of whimpers, pants and soft moans from Valen. Levanah was not expecting that much of a reaction just from soft kissing, sure men moaned into her mouth from her deep makeouts, but this reaction made her feel like every action of hers was appreciated. This was something new and she was definitely liking it, enough that she wanted to see more as her wet tongue started pressing against Valen's lips for entry. Valen's mouth offered no resistance as he just hungered for more of what she was offering, accepting her tongue and greeting it with his own in a small dance of introductions. Their lips pressed deeper into their lock, lipstick starting to smear its waxy consistency a bit more on the manticore's fur, wet slurping noises surrounding the both of them.

“Mmmm~ sllrpp~ mmmch~ chuuuic~ sllrp~”

“Mmmfuck.. mmmmff… mmmmphh… mmmmplhh sllrpp.. mmmmmmm~♡

As tongues twirled and spit swapped, Levanah just felt more and more encouraged by the sounds she felt flood into her mouth, each one almost like an inaudible show of how good he felt, a worship of her skills, acknowledging how good she was making him feel. This was now joined by Valen's wandering hands, something Levanah had seen many times during makeouts, always wanting to take a grab of her tits, ass or just lay a hand on her hips, but Valen's hands graced around her body, moving up her back, tracing down her neck, carving pathways over her body like a trailblazer scouting the land gently and thoroughly to make a map. She felt every bit of her was being explored and appreciated, starting to make her breath rise in speed inside Valen's mouth. It had been a while since she had found someone this enamored with her body and not just what it could give her, and it only encouraged her to give him more. Using her hold on his head she started kissing him deeper, pouring her loving saliva, sticky and sweet like nectar, down into his mouth for him to swallow. Valen enjoyed the feeling of her spit filling his mouth, gulping down each mouthful enthusiastically. 

“Slllrp! Mmmch! Mmmff! Smooooch!! Sllorpp!! Schuuicc!! Mmmmmmmmwah!!!” 

With a loud pull of her lips, the kiss ended, lipstick smothered all over Valen's lips as saliva dripped heavily dripped between them, the manticore's brain short circuiting from such an intense kiss as he kept panting heavily, pants drenched in precum as Levanah leaned back up and bit her lip 

Fuck, he's cute and he's hot. All those noises he makes for me make me feel like I'm the hottest girl in the universe. It just makes me want to blow him to oblivion even more. I'm going to reward this dork by giving him the best blowjob I bet he has ever had. Then I'm gonna just leave, I'm just enjoying messing with my food." Levanah reassures herself as she takes her purse from near the couch and takes out a tube of lipstick, fixing up her lips and making sure to make a show out of it for Valen's leering eyes

“God she's so hot.. those lips.. make me weak.. she's so good at this.. this.. is already worth my soul..” Valen thinks to himself as he watches her, getting a brief break from her all surrounding presence before she leans back down, pressing her lips into her cheek deeply and pulling on his cheek with a loud “mmmmmmmmmwah~” leaving behind another mark of her lips, the feeling of her lips still there in a waxy gooey texture causing Valen to pant out, only encouraging her to put her next mark on. 

“Mmmmwah~ mmmwah~ mmwah mwah mwah~ smooooch~ mmmwah mwah mwah mwah mwah mmmmmmmwah~”

Squeaky kissing noises intermixed with smacks of her lips, moans of joy from Valen indulging in a deep unscratched itch for lipstick repeated as inch after inch Valen's entire head was covered in Levanah's affectionate kiss marks, leaving him a waxy teal mess

“Dork~ you look good in my lipstick~ like~ better than I do~ should I totally give you a full body mark makeover~? 

“Fuck yes please, I totally need to feel your lips all over so badly Levanah, they're the best kisses I've ever felt please I need more…”

“Oh fuck and he begs without asking? This is so fucking hot gosh darn it! Oh I'm going to fucking suck the soul out of his cock. So shy yet with enough openness to admit to what he likes and how much he likes it, my kind of man~♡” The thoughts of how much Valen shares so many of her favorite sexual qualities is all she can think of as she gets off of him, getting off the couch and smiling 

“Dork~ lose the clothes~ now~ you're getting a makeover, Levanah style~♡” she says blowing a kiss and then snickering as Valen frantically pulls his shirt over his head to throw it behind him, quickly pulling his pants down to his ankles. As Valens thin yet slightly toned form was revealed to her, she licked her lips in approval. Just like she liked, not too manly but certainly a body she could recognize as masculine. Valen then started to pull on the waistband of his boxers before Levanah interrupted him. 

“Ah ah ah~! Not those~ those stay~ I wanna unbox that treasure myself. Not sit down, and get comfy~” Levanah says as Valen obediently keeps his boxers and sits down, A hungry smirk from Levanah follows as she pounces onto him, starting to kiss and run her teeth gently on his neck as she hears a shuddery moan escape his maw as Valen enjoys the feeling of her plush lips pressing into his skin, teeth dragging on top of then making him feel a rush of danger as well. 

“Sensitive neck too~? My fucking Lords how could he be even better? I swear if he moans cute too when I'm actually blowing him I'm going to freak!” Is all Levanah can think as she keeps indulging in Valen's body, worshipping it with her lips and kissing further and further down, making sure to take extra time kissing on his neck, chest, arms, wings, and torso. She kept having fun learning which spots made him make what sounds, between shudders, soft moans, huffs, gasps, and cute little “f-fuck~”s. 

Those sounds were living rent free in her mind now, loud lip squeaks echoing through the cave as Valens whole upper body gradually became more and more of a slurry of his natural white, purple and a new addition of shiny bright teal in the shape of her lips as she slowly made her way to his boxers. 

Let's see how he smells~” she giggles to herself before pressing her nose into those drenched boxers and taking a deep whiff, letting out a moan herself as she absorbed the deep musk in her nostrils 

Fuck.. hes.. really.. musky.. that must mean his cum… fuck.. I'm starting.. to really enjoy this.. His shape.. is so unique.. i can feel rings.. no.. ridges.. on his cock.. so exotic.. i wonder how itd feel.. and his precum.. so tasty..” is what's running through Levanahs mind as her tongue runs up and down Valen's length through his boxers, making him gasp and heave as he grabs the couch. He could tell that tongue knew exactly what spots to press against, squirming around like a snake to embrace its favorite prey 

“I want to make him cum. Not just to get away. I need to know what it tastes like. Will be as energy charged as what his musk and precum tells me. Fuck. I'm getting wet just thinking about it.. but I gotta keep my head straight.. I'll just.. make him cum..” Levanah thinks as she rubs her lips around that boxers caged cock, making sure to give the shaft a big squeaky kiss through the fabric with a “MMMMMMWAH!” to make sure to leave a kiss mark on those boxers, a little memento of her lips work that would stay even after the ones on his body were washed. 

“Fffuck… Levanah.. Levanah.. so goood.. Levanah..” Valen says practically sinking in the couch from how good he felt, just laying back and accepting every ministration she gave to his member. 

“I'm here you fucking cute Dork! I've had enough tastes, I'm having my full treat now!” She says hungrily as she lowers his boxers to his ankles, immediately rubbing his cock on her cheek as it sprung out to the open airN wanting to appreciate the ridges before kissing the shaft 

“Smells even better out in the air, ridges look so fun, self lubricated it seems? fuck this is a good cock!” Valen feels a hand moving down towards his base as she wraps her lips around the tip of his cock, starting to stroke up and down in a slight angle that drove Valen wild, making him squirm and pant as the wet noises of his special layer of lubrication was used to provide the perfect friction for stroking his member while her lips introduced the tip of Valens cock to their sweet kisses, slowly enveloping the entire head. She kept stroking his cock while staring deep into Valen's half lidded eyes while rolling her tongue around the tip. 

“Fuck.. fuck.. this.. hhaa.. haaa… haaasa.. mmmmmff.. whimper…” is all that exits Valen's mouth as he's drowned in a cacophony of pleasure, releasing a symphony of cute louder moans for Levanah, as well as a nice trickling of precum, giving her a better taste of its fresh flavor. She rolled it around her tongue, much like a wine tester would a new batch, appreciating the complexities of its flavors as the tastes aroused her further. 

“fuck I cant.. he's too cute… he likes this too much.. I'm too turned on.. been stuck in that stupid ship for too long.. stupid dork!” Is what she thinks as her hand lowers to her pubic mound, sliding down further to feel the wet mess she's making in her leotard, head starting to softly lower and return back to his tip while her lips and the wet inside of her mouth massage his cocktip and part of his shaft 

“Fuck I need this.. as much as he needs this…” she keeps thinking as she starts removing her leotard using her telekinetic powers, the last of the telekenetic energy she had, her heart crest glowing red as her clothes start to slide off of her. She adjusts her position so her leotard could fully come off, leaving her completely naked, not even stopping the sloppy hungry blowjob as she undressed, valen being able to see her perky pierced nipples flop around, her whole body covered in sweat as she gulped down his cock further, her mouth fully embracing his cock in her warmth, cheeks pressing into the sides of his shaft. The noises of her slurping and sucking became more pronounced, determined to give Valen more pleasure as her fingers pressed on her labia, starting to massage her wetness and expose her clit for further stimulation, providing a new wet sound to join the erotic choir they both were part of. These actions were only further encouraged by Valen's constant moans and calling her name, his receptiveness only fueling her lust to keep going. 

“Glllck gglllck… slllrp… mmmmf… mmmchhh… gglllkkk.. ssslrrrrpp… mmmmffff… fffuuaaahh…

The cave filled now with the mixture of Valen's uncensored moans and Levanahs muffled moans as they both indulged in pleasures 

Fuck his cock feels so good in my mouth.. so abundant in precum.. his moans are the perfect soundtrack to my pleasure.. oh fuck.. I can see the look in his eye.. that quivering in his legs.. he's about to cum! Fuck!”

And as predicted, she immediately heard a whimpery moan out of Valen, following by a “Hhaaa… Levanahhh… I'm ssso ccloooose… pleassse cannn ii cumm plleeease? I wwant ttto ccummm ffor yyou ssso baddly”

No no fuck he begs to cum too? Fuck fuck fuck he's too cute I can't I can't i want him so fucking much! now cum you fucking dork! Cum! Cum! Cum! You better not hold a fucking second back!!!” Is what she screams in her head as she growls, grabbing Valens legs and rapidly bobbing and hilting Valens cock in her tight convulsing throat, forcing him to endure the tight walls milking his cock into a deep submission so he would release every drop of cum he could. She kept her rapid speech up but kept focus to wait until the moment he throbbed the hardest before moving up so his tip was in her mouth 

“Ccumming!! Cummminnngg!! Levannnah!! Levvannahhh!!! Fffuuuaahhh!!!” Valen screams out as his back arches, toes curling and fur standing on end as his cock released rope after rope of rich cum into Levanahs mouth, surprising her a bit with the size of his cumshot as some leaked onto her tits 

“Fuck… he… cums a lot.. first.. time.. I haven't mouthed an entire load.. in a while.. fuck.. I.. wonder.. how much he'd cum.. with that. Shit.. his cum… tastes so goood.. full of chromosomes for telekinetic fuel…” is all she can think as she downs all the cum he offers, the orgasm taking a while before Valen leans back into the couch, absolutely mindblown as he just pants and looks at the ceiling, not able to make a coherent sentence if his life depended on it 

“Levanah.. this.. is your chance to bolt.. why are you.. reaching into your bag.. for the perfume bottle.. no Lev.. this isn't the time for horny to think it's time for.. oh fuck it. He's too cute to not milk the fuck out of.  I'm way too fucking horny to have this dork not fuck the brains out of me.” She says staring hungrily at Valen, moving back to the couch and kissing his cheek 

“You did such a good job you dork.. so hot that you got me horny.. and I'm still horny.. way too horny to let you off the hook..”

“Want… more…” Valen says weakly 

“I do love when we both agree~” Levanah says as she takes the bottle in her hand and gives a generous spritz into the valley between her tits before stuffing Valen's snout right into the spot, closing his face in with her arms and putting him back in that soft heaven. 

“It's a special aphrodisiac I made based on my sweat.. my sweat makes you more docile.. but when refined like this.. it makes you needy..” she says panting heavily as she straddles Valens lap, rubbing his length against her lower lips as she moans softly 

“You want to cum again? You want to fuck me… hhhaa.. I know you do.. I know you do.. fuck..” she bites her lip as she feels Valen hard again, panting heavily and sniffing so hard inside of her chest, wrapping her arms around him so she can lift him, taking him to the floor and laying on her back so he can be on top. 

“There.. let me help you.. right there.. right there..” she says as she adjusts Valen's position, cocktip pressing against her opened slit as their bodies were pressed together as much as possible. Valen growled softly and started to press his hips deeper, letting instinct kick in as he was face deep in that mind melting perfume, the only thing he could think of was needing to feel pleasure as he moaned out. 

“Yeah.. thats it.. fuck me.. fuck me.. good boy.. good boy..” Levanah says, leg locking Valen as he slides deep inside of her, the unique feel of her walls being pressed by his ridges made her toes curl, even more so when he started to thrust, a sharp surprised gasp as she could feel the unique shape of his cock made so each thrust out had his ridges press against her G-spot 

Valens prosthetic fingers held onto the pelt rug they were lying on tightly as he thrusted, letting his body guide him as they both jerked against the rug. The cave filled with the sounds of both of their moans, the heavy clapping of two sweaty bodies locked in deep passion pressing against each other as if they were one, and from time to time the sloppy slurping of a heated makeout when Levanah gave Valen's head a break from being stuffed between her massive tits. 

Valen couldn't think anything besides that this is the best pleasure he has ever had, but he also couldn't think at all, so it wasn't a fair evaluation.

Levanah couldn't remember the last time she had gotten lost in the throes of lust and had sex as a means for pleasure and not a means for collecting fuel for her abilities. 

Both of them were absolutely enamored in their lust for the other, not even knowing that hours had passed of them indulging in each other's bodies, changing positions every so often but always finding themselves back where they started. Their bodies kept actively pacing themselves to edge so the experience could continue. 

As Valens body missed an edge, his cock throbbed hard and he screamed In pleasure into Levanahs chest, her legs locked around his waist pounded his hips down so he was hilted inside. It just felt natural, not even exchanging words as much as they did noises as he groaned and pumped in a load twice as large as the one he had fit into her mouth, a side effect of both the edging and direct continuous exposure to her aphrodisiac perfume. 

As Levanah's body absorbed all the cum, stomach bloating and then flattening due to her body being unable to break it down all at once, her heart crest horns glowing bright red as she gained so much energy from his cum. As she felt the power course through her, she wrapped her arms and legs tighter around Valen, screaming out in her own fit of pleasure as she reached her own climax, feeling her own brain fizzled out as both of them were left panting and groaning for a few minutes before predictably falling unconscious. 

A few hours later 

“That was.. a nice.. dream..?” Valen says waking up, thinking the experience was a dream before seeing Levanah under him, making him pale as she woke up 

“Mmmm… good morning cutiepie.. you did great.. mmmwah…” she says, giving him a wakeup kiss before rubbing his head again 

“So.. does that.. mean.. you take my soul.. now..?” Valen says worried, understanding he had just had a whole night of debauchery with what he thought was a succubus. 

“Mmmm…?” She answers drowsily, watching Valen get up before getting up herself 

“You know, having sexual relations with a succubus you summon means.. you lose your soul…” he says looking down embarrassed at saying that

“Ah crap.. succubus stuff again.. what do I do now.. I could have ran last night.. but fuck that was worth it.. maybe.. I can just.. play along with being a succubus.. learn what that is when he's not around.. Fix my ship.. yeah.. and then I can also keep having good sex with this dork and have a warm place to stay to boot. Win win!” She muses to herself before rubbing his cheek “That's right baby.. I'm really sorry but I'll have to take your soul now.. Hah!” She presses her palm onto his heart, making Valen flinch and start to tear up as she makes her heart crest horns glow red and then fizzle. 

“Something isn't right here.. Hah! Hah! HAH!” she does it again and again, each time nothing happening as she looks at Valen, sad she had to make him cry for this but knowing she really didn't have another plan

“wait a minute. I think I know what's going on.” She says using her telekinesis to bring the occult book to her “hmm.. hmm.. hmmm.. aha!”

She turns around the book to Valen, showing him the ritual circle. “you see this, this right here?” she says pointing on one of the runes “Totally wrong. Makes it so I can't use my soul taking powers.” 

Valen looks at the book puzzled. It was written by what he thought was an occult prodigy, but if a demon themselves told him it was wrong, maybe he got it wrong “I see.”

“and like, I totally can't go home through the circle without a soul, I'd get, totally erased and stuff. And the ritual to send me back without a soul? Totally impossible. You'd need like, the blood of an old dead God.”

“Please buy it please buy it please buy it” Levanah pleads inside her head for Valen to buy her bogus story 

“That.. makes sense. Is there nothing I can do to help you get home? I'd feel bad to keep you stuck here because of my mistake.” he says looking down ashamed 

“You're fine you're fiiine! I can think of a way to make this work. You see, I can build myself a g-” she quickly stops herself from saying “galactic travel pod” “a Hell Teleporter Orb! It's like, an orb that let's me go back home if I ride it into the sky and stuff. It would take me a while to build though…” she says with a smile before tilting Valen's chin up 

“and I'd need somewhere nice and warm to stay..” she says while smirking 

“you uh, can totally stay in my inn as long as you'd like, free of charge. Your room would be right there, the one for taller guests” Valen says with a big smile as he points to a room

“Gosh I can't believe that worked. He is such a dork I love it! ♡” she thinks to herself before leaning down and giving Valen a kiss, making sure to pull away and boop his nose 

“Good Boy. And as thanks for letting Lil ol me stay around for free, you and I are going to have lots of fun like we had last night~ anyways, I need it to fuel my magic powers that'll help me build my shi- shit, my shit, the Teleporter orb shit, ahaha” she says laughing awkwardly, Valen not paying much mind to it as his head is racing with the statement before it, excited on the idea that someone who offered such intimate touches would be staying for a while 

“I'll go get the rest of my stuff, you go clean yourself in the meanwhile, stinky~” “Levanah says as she starts putting her leotard back on, going back to her ship to take pieces of it back inside while he cleaned up. 

Valen smiled and moved towards the bathhouse in his Inn, stopping on the way to that calender he had started his last day staring at, marking it with “New Guest!” before happily making his way to the baths. 

The End

Last edited by Valen Yar'ne on Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valen Yar'ne

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong?   A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong? EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 5:03 am

A lewd short story about the meeting of my two Ocs; Levanah and Valen.

Would love feedback as I'm trying to get back into this kind of writing! A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong? 20231210
A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong? Img_4410
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong?   A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong? EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 7:57 am

this was such a cute (and super hot) story!! i hope u continue to write things like this, i def wouldn't mind a continuation to their story either if u felt like making one

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong?   A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong? EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 6:23 pm

This was a very well-written story and hot as hell. Your OCs are also pretty damn neat, and that's not just my bias for bats talking XD

Valen Yar'ne

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong?   A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong? EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 2:28 am

A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong? Chapter 2: 

“Dear Diary, it has been at least 2 days since my succubus guest arrived. Levanah is the first guest I've had in weeks and I don't think I've ever had a guest like her before. Well not only because she's from Golfras. Valen writes to himself in his innkeeper’s ledger which doubled as a diary 

“I've served breakfast in bed before, but.. i don't think I've ever served breakfast to a guest from my bed.” Valen writes as he blushes, thinking back to his morning the day before, having woke up feeling something heavy pressing against his legs, only to find Levanah between his legs as he awoke, her massive blue tits wrapped around his cock and messaging it up and down between them. As he woke up he was met by a toothy grin from Levanah and a “Morning, Dork~! Just taking my morning power drink~ Mmmmmmmmmmmwah~” from her, exposing and kissing his tip with those fat juicy lips he had gotten quite familiar with from all the passing cheek pecks and kisses, both chaste and deep, that Levanah tended to give Valen just to tease if she ever passed by him. 

“Needless to say, I felt my brain fizzle when I saw that wakeup service. Never met any guest who got up earlier than I have. Not that I'm complaining, I can't say I wasn't happy to wake up to a long and extensive titjob from someone as skilled as her. I also can't say I've ever started a morning by cumming 3 times right after waking up. That was.. fun. I think I've either always had a milking kink, or she's starting to give me one. The power of succubi should not be taken lightly.” Valen finished on his morning writing, taking a stretch and starting to go to the bathhouse, making sure the crystals were set inside of the dwarven machinery. He made sure to set the red, blocky crystals inside of the block shaped metal box, making sure to turn the first valve on it. 

He then watched the water drain from the stone based pool that he used as a bath, a tube in the side taking all the water and then started to glow the same shade of red before flowing back in, now cleaned and heated. He enjoyed watching this everyday, it was one of the first gifts he had gotten from a traveler, a dwarven blacksmith who had passed out in the snow. He was on the way to the Peaks of Frigid Graves to mine magical gems and ore for smithing. He had stayed for a couple of months, mining in the depths of Valen's cave, and he was the one who made all Valen's lanterns, his internal heating system, and his bath cleaning and heating machine. 

Valen's reminiscing of his memory was stopped when he felt something soft pressing and covering the top of his head, covering his eyes 

“Guess who dork~!” Levanah said with a laugh as she dropped her soft, squishy tits on the top of Valens face, effectively giving him a blindfold of towel held breasts. She felt him jump a little with a squeak and then move foward to turn around to face her. 

“Lords he's still so cute. It never gets old teasing him with those noises he makes.” Levanah thinks with a smile, thinking back to how she spent the entire day yesterday, after getting her energy from Valen, taking breaks from working on ship repairs to make little drive bys to Valen to give him smooches on the cheek, little pecks on the lips, or her favorite, catching him by waiting around a corner to surprise him and pull him into fun situations, like wall pinning, or a pull into a makeout, a neck nibbling session, and other fun things that were done to make sure Valen was always hungry for more of her. That and well, she found it so fun to make him gasp, squeak, whimper or even moan. One time she pinned his face to the wall with her chest, squishing his head between the wall and her massively sweaty tits, having just finished her daily exercises. She watched with glee as he slowly became docile from her special sweat, sniffing and groaning, waiting for his legs to buckle before letting him slump down and sit on the floor all dazed. She then turned around and positioned her ass, making sure Valen's snout was caught between her clothed ass cheeks before giving him a small push against the wall, smothering his entire face with her booty for a moment before pulling away and smirking at the crumpled mess of panting Valen was on the floor, leaning against the wall with a dazed happy expression and a large tent in his pants. 

“Gotta get back to fixin, bye dork~!” She said with a happy tone as she blew him a kiss and walked back to her room. She loved keeping him always on his toes, it was fun to mess with him. 

“Wonder if he's here for a bath, wouldn't mind sharing one!” Levanah thinks as she moves towards the bath, chuckling and looking over her shoulder towards Valen “I'm gonna take a bath, unless you wanna see me take off this towel or join me, I think you should go~” she says with a teasing tug on her towel, watching Valen fidget before turning around 

“i-uh, I'd love to but I gotta go fishing for today!” Valen says while stumbling his way out of the bathhouse and going to grab his fishing gear as Levanah laughs 

“Haaa.. nothing like a hot bath before a day of work. I wonder what I'll do to tease him today. Maybe I won't tease him at all, make him hungry and wondering when the fun is going to come, and then either surprise him or make him beg for it. I'll just do whatever the vibes feel right for.” She says as she lays down in the bath after removing her towel, enjoying the hot water as she looks up towards the jewled ceiling 

“He would not survive a second on Kolketum, he'd be chained up and brainwashed to become a feeder or an escort just like that. Probably would be one of the high end ones too, Nobility quality stuff. Hell, I don't think he'd last a second with his freedom if he just met my sisters..” she says with a sigh, thinking of home wasn't a happy thing right now. She didn't exactly miss her planet, well she did a little, but she missed more the ability she had to move from place to place across the galaxy to experience everything she could.

“i left that place because.. it just didn't feel right there. Everything seems.. so transactional there. There's no freedom to just enjoy things as they are. I just don't like being stuck somewhere for too long.” Levanah says to herself as she washes up, looking at the book on succubi Valen had given her, wanting to know if it was ‘inaccurate’ as well, after the summoning circle fiasco. 

“I mean, this place is nice, he's a nice dork. I like having fun with him, and unlike home, I feel powerful and free here. But it won't last, its just a matter of how long until he gets bored of me, or thinks I'm nothing more than just a horny bitch. I know I'm not making that easy, but I'm not gonna change the way I am like that. Besides, I'm sure he's gonna be mad once he finds out I'm not a succubus and I have to explain I'm from an alien race who's claim to fame is being an empire who's main export is abducted male escorts.” She says as she gets out of the bath and dries herself, putting her leotard back on and going back to her room to work 

As Valen sat on the bank of the river, sitting with his fishing hook in the water as he planned out his and her dinner, roasted Silvin Trout in white Pervlan wine sauce. That would be served with his house baked bread and paired with a wild vegetable salad with a black calpepper vinaigrette. 

“Hmmm.. I think im gonna ask if she'd like to eat dinner together. I wanna ask her more about herself. As much as we've interacted over the last few days, I honestly don't know much about her. I know all the teasing has been distracting but she deserves to be treated as a guest as well as a person I should learn more about, no matter how much fun fooling around with her is.”

Valen feels a tug on his line, pulling and planting his feet as a large, pale blue colored fish comes out of the water 

“Although.. I don't think I'll ask much about succubi stuff. I wanna know who she is, not what she is.” He says as he casts his line back, making sure to take his knife and give the fish a quick death before throwing it into an ice bath. Soon enough he caught enough trout to make dinner, foraging for the vegetables and finding some Frostbite Peas. He wasn't looking for those but he could use them. 

As he came back towards the evening into his cave with his haul, he was met by a surprise “mmmmmwah!” As Levanah waited by the entrance to surprise him with a kiss on his cheek, leaving a familiar teal gooey mark on his cheek, making him blush and squeak softly from the surprise smooch as Levanah giggled “ok. So I gave him one little tease. Can't help it but give this cutie some affection after all.” She thought to herself as she smiled 

“Got all the stuff you needed? I can't wait for dinner, the lunch you left me was great as always. Can appreciate a guy who knows how to cook~” she says with a wink as she starts to go back to her room 

“Hey Levanah, could you…” Valen says as he wants to stop her from going back into her room 

“I wonder if he's about to ask for a piece of me, I knew he couldn't resist wanting more of me for long. Hope that lasts…” she says as she turns around, ready to put her charm back on from her single moment of doubt. 

“Something you want, dork~?” She says holding her arms under her chest to puff it out 

“Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to eat dinner with me tonight instead of just having it served in your room. I feel like.. I haven't been the best host since I don't know much about you, and I'd like to get to know my guest better.” Valen says with a small pink flush in his cheeks, holding his arm and looking at her a little bashful. 

“No.. stop you're being too cute you're gonna-” Levanah thinks to herself as she feels the light purple blush spread on her cheeks as she was surprised about his request “dammit dork! I'm gonna get you for this…” she thinks as she wasn't expecting such a sincere gesture. 

“Yeah, I'd like that. Mind if I watch you cook too?” She asks curling her hair a bangs a little, curious to see how food prep worked on this planet. 

“Oh I don't mind at all!” Valen says with a big smile as he set all the ingredients in the kitchen, making sure to grab wood for the fire, Levanah taking one of the more heavy duty chairs Valen had and placing it by the kitchen. 

Valen took a deep breath and set up his cutting board, taking his fish and starting to filet and debone them, using proper technique until he his fish had turned into lovely filets of fish. He then moved on to grinding his cavesalt and calpeppers into fine powders which he could use for seasoning. 

“For someone with prosthetic fingers, he seems to be able to do some pretty dainty fingerwork.. I wonder how much control he has over them..” Levanah wonders to herself as she watches the manticore work his kitchen. 

She watches him ignite his stone stove and oven, letting them cool to the right temperature as he sets his bread roll dough into the right shape and sets them on a metal tray. Levanah wondered what his recipe was, the bread was a bit more rich with an egg taste than the bread she was used to, but it wasn't a more yellow color like the egg rich breads she had tasted before. 

Valen then sets the trout filets on the pan, starting to sear them and season them, cooking them in batches until they were all seared. He kept the fish in a small component part of his stove on a metal sheet, a mini oven that only kept low temperatures in order to keep the fish warm. He then poured the oil from the pan, adjusting the heat to a higher temperature before adding white Pervlan wine, vinegar, citron juice, salt, calpepper and eschalot. After a bit of simmering he also adds some cream. Levanah watches as Valen keeps the pan on the heat until the sauce is reduced, adding cold butter until emulsified. 

In a separate pan she could see more eschalots being simmered with Garlic, seasoning the butter before the Frostbite Peas and vegetable stock was added. 

While that was simmering, Valen strained the cooked white sauce, putting it back in the pan now clean, adding the fish back to cook inside of it. He then removed his baked rolls from the oven, and took the Peas from the second pan. Levanah watches in curiosity as Valen pours the peas into an odd cup adorned with runes, Valen speaking the word “Selteprum” before the sound of grinding could be heard from within the cup, Valen picking up the cup and then pouring out of it a green paste that was the same color as the Peas that went in 

“Wow.. hes.. really passionate about cooking.. i.. is it weird that's kinda hot? Like, I dunno, maybe it's.. i like how much effort he puts into his passions.” Levanah thinks biting her lip a little as she watches Valen finish up his cooking by dicing up the foraged vegetables and adding the Culpepper vinaigrette. 

“I'm just about done Levanah, so you can wait by the table for me” Valen says to Levanah, back turned to her as he starts to balance the different bowls and plates on his arms as well as the food. 

“Alright Dork~ don't take long.” Levanah says with a snicker as she takes her chair back to the table, sitting down as Valen walks by, sliding a plate by her side. He first lays a spoon of the green paste on her plate, making a small smear of vibrant green to lay the cooked fish in the tranquil white sauce upon, siding it with a fresh baked roll, a bit of the salad, and a glass of the paired white wine. 

“I do hope you enjoy” Valen says with a small bow as Levanah looked at the dish in front of her. Sure, she had been enjoying Valen's cooking for the last few days, but having something this pretty in front of her, having watched the passionate preparation of it by a hot dude, this was definitely a rare treat. 

As she took in the aromas of the dish, she let out a happy sigh before taking the first bite. Creamy, golden fish cooked to just the right temperature paired with the rich pea puree. Every bite bring helped by the soft fluffy bread and the slight acidity of the salad. 

“This is, like, one of the best things I've eaten in a while. And believe me, I've eaten in a lot of places.” Levanah says with a happy smile as she eats, Valen eating as well before asking 

“So as you know, I'm into innkeeping, and cooking. I'm also a bartender and a forager. Comes with the territory. I'm also a huge booknerd. But what about you? What are you into?”

“Oh, me? I'm not that special. Just into fashion, i tinker a little as you know with my hell orb and um..” she says a little embarrassed “I used to paint. I like, totally sucked at It so I stopped.”

“Really? I'd love to see an original creation from you. You seem like someone who's in tune enough with yourself that you'd be putting something quite amazing on the canvas.” Valen says with a smile to her 

“Uggh stop being cute you dork! If you're gonna be any cuter I might lay you on this dinner table and make you my dinner.” Levanah thinks to herself after the compliment. 

“Do you have any family back home, Levanah?” Valen asks before seeing the reaction on Levanah's face, immediately apologizing “I'm so sorry for asking that, I'm sure you miss them and can't see them because of me.”

“Oh.. please don't blame yourself for that…” 
“Its.. fine. Even back home, I didn't talk to them much. They just don't.. understand me.  I don't feel like I can be myself around them without them disapproving.” She says with a sigh 

“I can understand that. If you ever want to talk about it, or you would rather not, know that I am always here. You are my guest, and you should feel safe here.” Valen says with a reassuring smile 

“Oh you dork.. you don't need to worry about me. Makes it easier when things eventually crumble..” Levanah thinks somberly as Valen tries to think of something to lift her spirits. 

“Think Valen.. small talk isn't really helping. What would she want to talk about? What can we share in common. She seems.. to be more open than others about.. intimate subjects and sex.. I haven't had a level eye conversation about that in some time. Its.. liberating to talk to someone about more.. gouche subjects without being seen as a deviant. After all, healthy sexual conversation with someone who Is seemingly going to be a regular intimate partner of mine for the foreseeable future based on the last few days would be good.” Valen thinks to himself before clearing his throat a little 

“How about a small change in topic. I hope you don't mind me asking about something like this, but seeing as it looks like we're going to do more.. intimate things in the future as you said, to help you fuel the energy you use to fix your hell orb, I wanted to ask how I can make the experience more enjoyable for you. I want to know the kind of stuff you're into.” Valen says with a soft smile 

Levanah looks like she's taken aback a bit by the question “you.. really want to know that?” Valen nods and adds “if you feel comfortable to talk about it.”

“Is.. he actually considering my enjoyment of our time.. as equal to his? Most of the time I'd have to ask my partner what they're into so I can know the best way to keep them satisfied and happy. I've never.. had someone ask me first about what I like. Thats.. really sweet of him. And hot. Back home, pleasure was something only important for the self. I didn't like that. With other people, they always focus on themselves too. I.. kinda really like that he wants to focus on me.” Levanah says curling her hair before meeting Valen's gaze 

“Well.. I like mutual enjoyment. It doesn't have to be mutual pleasure, but I really like knowing that when I'm having fun, the other person appreciates and is having fun too. I like feeling like when I'm pleasuring someone, they're not taking it for granted and enjoy every little second of it. Like, i wanna feel like what im doing has a reason and matters and stuff. Sex for the sake of sex is kinda boring.” Levanah says with a soft smile while looking at her wine glass, playing around with it 

“He's just gonna say that's obvious, and then we'll just move on and I'll ask him what he likes.” Levanah says to herself as she waits for Valen's answer 

“I can understand that. I think it's a little selfish to only think about your partner as a vessel for either your pleasure or their pleasure alone. I think good sex is like, a conversation, or an experience. Its a give and take. Both parties should be equally respected and part of the interaction. Even as far as dom-sub dynamics are concerned, both parties should be held in the same level of mutual respect in my opinion.” Valen says before taking another bite of his food 

“No way. No fucking way. He gave me an actual answer with thought behind it. Oh please tell me he can keep handling a casual sexual conversation with me without it devolving. I am in need of talking to someone like that, it has been fucking forever.” Levanah thinks after the shock of Valen's answer goes dies down. 

“When you say a experience, could you tell me more? Because like, everything is an experience. Good sex and bad sex. Wouldn't those also be experiences?” Levanah says while curling her hair more 

“Hmmmm.. let me adjust the words then. Good sex is like a journey. Like, when you climb a mountain, there's rises and falls, there's the view on the way up, unique to only that part of the climb. A good journey is a journey when every part of the climb is experienced and appreciated. When I have a partner I vibe with a lot, I like to take in and appreciate all the different moments we have together, and appreciate the different sights, scents and touches that you can only get at certain parts of the process. It makes the whole process from foreplay to aftercare become special and appreciated like they deserve.” Valen says with a red blush creeping on his cheeks before looking at Levanah 

“Like our first time after I summoned you. There was that back and forth of seduction. The way you talked and moved that made me lured deeper in. Then the way your hands rubbed my head. The happiness in your giggles. The scent and taste of your sweat as your tits were around my head. The different feelings of how your lips felt on different parts of my body. The sticky texture of your lipstick. The different speeds you used to pleasure my cock with your mouth and the way it felt. The way I let myself indulge in my pleasure in a way you could know was appreciated. Even the way we spent the rest of the night pressed to each other, just naturally changing positions so we could just experience more of what we could do together. The way we fell asleep so comfortably against each other, our heartbeats together beating. 
We didn't ‘have sex’ like two unconnected strangers in a hookup, or ‘made love’ like two lovers. It just felt like.. we were two people interested in experiencing everything the other had to offer. And I still kinda want to experience more, you're a great journey partner, Levanah.” Valen says while embarrassingly rubbing the back of his head for saying something so sappy 

“Oh.. fuck.. did.. he somehow get hotter? The way he sees things is.. so much more nuanced than just us fooling around as horny fucks. More than just me feeding. Him being so.. multifaceted about it.. introspective.. appreciative.. respectful.. oh fuck… I'm so into it.. I want to give him more… let him experience more.. I want to make him feel even better so he'll want to experience more with me like that.. make me experience it all with him…” Levanah says as her heart starts pumping faster, starting to feel the arousal spread throughout her body as she started to feel herself get into the mood to share another ‘experience’ with Valen.

Giving him a half lidded gaze full of authority she says “I really like the way you think. So here's what I like a lot. I love giving pleasure. I like fulfilling cravings and fetishes. I love making those wet dreams you have at night come true.” she says before walking over to his seat and tilting his head up so his eyes could meet hers, which were full of passion, power and want. “It fills me with the feeling of power and control that I can absolutely ruin you with the pleasure I can give, especially since you appreciate every part of it.”

“So you're going to be a good boy and tell Momma Lev two kinks or fetishes you like, or one of those can be replaced by something you'd want me to do to you. I'm going to make sure you ‘experience’ them so vividly that they'll be even better than what you dreamed of, within the boundaries of what i am willing to do, understood?”

Valen gulps and nods his head 

“Good Boy. Now talk.” She says licking her lips. “I know you having a fetish for lipstick, but now you'll tell me more.”

“W-well… I uh…-”

“Speak clearly. Now.”

“Yes Momma Lev! I would love to share clothing with someone larger than me. Like be stuck in someone's clothing so my body is pressed to theirs. Like if I was a little bit smaller, I could fit inside of your leotard that way my head would be stuck between your tits, and my arms and legs would pop out while I was stuck inside. Then you could tease me, walk me around, turn me around and make me fuck you, that kind of stuff.” Valen says squirming a bit, starting to feel himself be heated as he felt her iron hot gaze determined to smother him in pleasure and her authority demanding him to speak his lusts. 

“Oh fuck.. he likes shared clothing..? Oh I'm spoiling him rotten.” She says with a toothy wide grin as she makes a plan with that “That's one thing. Add another and I'll make tonight a journey branded into your fucking brain.” She says while starting to feel more excited. 

“Ever since yesterday when you pressed my face into the wall with your ass I've been thinking about how much I'd want to feel you sit on my face. I want to savor the taste of your juices and feel your head and scent on my snout while my tongue memorizes the inside of your cunt. Just make sure to let me tap your leg for air breaks” Valen spurts out, ending full of pants as he feels himself fully into the play and his place as her submissive in this scene, giving Levanah a happy shiver down her spine as she bites her lip hard and her heart crest glows red 

“Oh you're a really good fucking boy. I give you a choice of two things you get to ask of me and both of them involves worshipping and appreciating my body? Not to mention, two things I fucking adore too! Now before i start.. i just wanna make sure you're into both bondage and some chain use…” She says panting and drooling a little with an expression warped with heated craze, fangs bared and smile wide as her almost demented look made Valen squirm with arousal. That was the look of someone fully invested into this situation and was about to offer absolutely no mercy. 

Valen feels his body freeze a little from how predatory and hungry her gaze felt, only nodding his head in approval 

She swallows her spit and wipes her drool as her heart crest grows a deep bright red as the chains that wrap around it start to unravel, turning into long chains that flowed down to her arms. She then snickered as Valen's clothes glowed red, his suit started to pull against him and forcing his arms out so it could be removed with her telekinesis. Then she unbuckles his belt and undoes the buttons on both his and shirt and pants with a snap of her finger. 

“There's that cute fluffy body I am going to rock until it can't forget every single feeling I give it!” She says before giggling, biting her lip hard and throwing his shirt off to expose his chest, only leaving him with his pants undone while still on him, and his boxers. 

“Im going to show you what it's like to experience me when I don't hold anything back. Only my fucking best for an absolutely thoughtful dork like you!” She says absolutely letting her intense side run wild, making sure to keep it within grasping range in case it's needed, but intending to give Valen her full experience, excited to see if he vibed as well as he did with her more normal side. She then started to laugh a little as her chains made their way towards Valen's wrists, going down his arm and fastening tight around them, making him wince and whimper a little as his arms were now chained above his head. 

“what's your safeword, dork?”

“Pretzel.”

“Mines Coal~ and now up you go!” Levanah says with a twisted smile as Valen was hoisted into the air by his arms, dangling from them as she walked over and pulled down his pants, setting them to the side of them before her hand gripped the tent in his underwear and squeezed it hard, making Valen groan and whimper 

“Im going to absolutely milk the absolute life out of this. I'm going to show you all that pleasure you want to journey through with me. I'm going to show you what a hike up Mt. Levanah feels like when you're taking the full route and not the scenic one. You're going to learn how good I can be to the people who treat me the way I like like you do. By the end of this your hips are going to be numb and your brain is going be fucking number, understood?”

“Hhhaa… hhhhaa.a.. y…yes.. Momma.. Lev…” Valen says fully aroused, cock leaking precum against her hand and staining his boxers, making Levanah coo with glee before ripping them off and throwing them to the side “Oops~” she says with a laugh as she starts to turn towards her room. 

“Follow, Puppy~” she says with a snicker as her chains slink further down, each one now grabbing a hold of one of Valen's ankles and binding around one of them. Valen was now completely restrained in the air, arms and legs spread out making him stuck in an X shape with his body as she telekinetically lifted the chains to float him along with ease. Just to tease him more, she floated him to her side so she could wrap her fingers around his cock slowly, making sure he felt each finger clasp around his cock before starting to agonizingly slowly stroke his cock up and down as she walked, making him pant out and groan from the teasing pleasure as she entered her room with her floating captive, licking her lips and feeling the freedom of being able to go full force rush over her. 

“Thats a good helpless dork~!♡ can't help but make noises for me~!♡ make more~! Make more!” She says with excitement, starting to stroke his cock abruptly rapidly, going from super slow to extra quickly as his special layer of natural lubrication let her hand glide as fast as she wanted with a good grip, making Valen moan out and cry out in pleasure from the sudden change as his whole body writhed against his restraints. She then hoisted him further into the air, hovering him over the top of her head as she kept stroking, smile getting wider as she felt Valen's cock throbbing, knowing what it felt like when he was close.

When Valen was about to beg to cum, opening his mouth, she started stroking faster, deeply stroking from base to tip which made the only noise that exist Valen's mouth be a 

“Ffffffffuuuahhhh!!!” As his tongue dangled out and eyes rolled up a little 

“You don’t get to fucking beg for this one, maybe the next one but not this one. You're cumming and that's because I say so. Now shower my fucking face with cum! Cum! Now! Ahahaha!!!” She says with a happy laugh as Valen is left without any choice but to spurt rope after rope of hot cum onto her face, her mouth open wide to catch most of it, but there's still a decent amount caught on her tits, neck, face and in her hair too 

“Good fucking boy! Now cmere! Here's the first of many treats you're getting for free tonight beyond what you asked for, for being so good and appreciative!” She says as she floats Valen down in front of her, watching with glee his mind melted expression, body twitching a little from the intensity of the orgasm as she gives him no break from the pleasure as she stuffs her tongue inside of his open maw, pulling him into a deep kiss as she presses her lips and locks them around Valens for a deep smooch. 

“Mmmmmmm!! Squelch!! Slorp!! Schuuicc!! Slorp!! Slorp!! Chuic!! Chuic!! Mmmmmff~♡ Mmmmm~♡ Slorp~♡” 

Echoes in Levanah's room as her tongue aggressively wrestles Valen's down, lathering the cum she caught in her mouth onto Valen's tongue, letting him get a taste of his spunk as her spit piles into his mouth, soon enough getting full enough and forcing him to swallow. After she hears his audible “gulp!” She pulls away, leaving his face with an even more pleasure wracked expression and a deep teal mark on his lips 

“MMMMMMMWAH!” 

“Mmmm… I'd say you should be thankful for that but I know you are.. you love kisses from your Momma Lev… and I even shared with you some of that precious fuel I could have taken all of.. I'm sharing it with you.. like we're gonna share everything tonight.. just like you want it… and I'll even use my special tools just for you Dork~!♡” 

She says with a happy coo as she picks up her purse, pulling out a bottle of a liquid and a tube of lipstick, but not the one that Valen was used to seeing. This one was the same color as her hair, a shiny and glittery dark blue. She takes a makeup wipe and clears her lips from the teal, then uncapping the tube and spreading a deep layer of it onto her lips while looking at Valen, watching his eyes follow every stroke.

“Even with a chunk of his brain already missing, he's still so appreciative and worshipping of me~ shows he really believes in it” she thinks to herself as she pops her lips 

“Instead of explaining whats so special about this one, how about I show you dork~” she says before puckering up and pressing her lips deep into Valen's cheek, keeping it pressed and sucking on his fur and skin a little to make sure the gooey lipstick seeped deep into both. As she pulled away, a vivid and deep mark was left on her cheek, making his ears ring with a loud 

“MMMMMMWAH! POP!” 

As it almost felt like every wrinkle on her lips were still pressed against his cheek. 

“Now watch this~” she then brushes a finger over Valens mark, Valen can feel a rush of pleasure and felt his fur was even more sensitive in a wave going up and down. Up when her finger was on a patch of his cheek marked by lipstick, and down when it wasn't.

“Special lipstick~ makes every patch of skin and fur it makes become extra sensitive~ you wanted to savor every feeling and I'm going to give you way more than you bargained for~” she says with a coo as she keeps brushing Valen's cheek, making sure her finger brushes around her mark, making him squirm around a little.

“I'm going to coat your entire body with this. Front and back. I'm going to make your whole body sensitive and then we can go onto special tool number 2~”

“Thank… you…” Valen says between pants 

“You're welcome Dork~!♡” Levanah says with a wide toothy grin before starting to go back to work, making sure to leave mark after mark and kiss after kiss on Valen's face. Her lips press into his skin, making sure to overlap her kisses one after another. Valen moans out in deep complex pleasure as the mixture of a normal kiss is mixed with the overlapping areas where she had already left a mark. The room is just a echoing of writhing chains, smacking lips, moans, groans and pant filled whimpers as Levanah finishes covering every part of Valen's face with overlapping shiny blue marks. 

“SMOOCH! SMOOCH! MMWAH!! POP!! MMMMMMMMWAH!! MWAH MWAH MWAH!” 

After finishing an area, Levanah would take a break to replenish her color, then moving down to Valens neck, finding enjoyment at how much making an already sensitive spot on him become even more sensitive. She made sure to suck on his neck a bit and drag her teeth across it just to make him shiver and squirm. 

She moved down to his chest, marking every inch, Valens brain absolutely fizzled in a sensitive kiss paradise as the sensitivity spread to his arms, wings, and stomach. Slowly his front was becoming more blue than white and purple. Slowly he was hovered us by his chains as she moved to his hips, then his crotch. Making sure to avoid his cock, wanting to leave it for last as she moved down his legs, making sure to mark them heavily. 

“SMOOCH SMOOCH SMOOCH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MMWAH MMMMWAH MMWAH SMOOOOOCH SMOOOOCH SMOOOCH SMOOCH SMOOCH SMOOCH SMOOCH MMWAH” 

As she reaches his soles and marked his paw pads, she flicked her hand to make the chains turn him around so she could start marking his back. She made sure to tease him extra by running her hands along his marked front as she did his back, making sure to take extra loud smooches on the sides of his ears so they'd ring in his head, followed by licking and blowing into his ear. Slowly she went down his back, absolutely worshiping the entirety of his body with her lips. As she hoisted him back into the air to leave marks on his ass, she chuckled and make sure to give his ass a stinging spank, making Valen moan out her name as the feeling was multiplied by his sensitivity. 

Soon enough she got to the back of the bottom of his soles. Front, side and back almost entirely overlapped with kiss marks, leaving Valen a drooling mess with a twitching and dripping cock. 

“MMMMMMMMWAH MMMMMMMMMMWAH SRRRP FOOO~ MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH SMOOOCH SMOOOOCH SMOOOOCH SMOOOCH SMOOOCH SMOOOCH SMOOOCH SMOOOCH!”

“Allllmost done~ just got that lovely cock of yours left~♡”

She giggles and hoists Valen up, making him face her with his crotch at face level, puckering and popping her lips as she applied another layer, starting to smooch up every inch of his ridged wonder and his heavy needy balls, making Valen scream out in pleasure as his entire body was now sensitive. She made sure to run her tongue up and down his marked member, making his hips gyrate in pleasure from each little lick. Soon enough the last kiss mark was left on his tip with a loud 

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWAH!” 

“There you are~ a pretty fucking painting off my lips~ you diiiid say you wanted to see what I could paint, and you're a perfect canvas for Momma Lev~”

Valen could only nod his head absent mindly as his head was swimming in absolutely ecstacy 

“Yes.. love.. it.. so much.. Momma.. Lev…”

She laughed a little and then grabbed his sensitive cheeks with one hand to make him pucker before giving a wide demented grin

“Oh by the way, if I press this lipstick against your skin for 30 seconds straight, it activates every single mark at once~ if there's more than like, 20, especially if there's some on your cock, you're gonna cum. Now cum for Momma Lev.” 

She says before puckering up, pressing her lips into his own while holding up a cup from her nightstand to his tip

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWAH!”

After a full 30 seconds of kissing, Valens whole body shivers heavily as the lipstick starts a chain reaction all over his body, like a wave starting at his lips and rushing down to his cock as his back arches, tongue fully hanging out and eyes rolled up. His hips thrust forward, emptying a heavy load inside of the cup, overflowing it with his seed as his body goes slack, cock still hard but head even more empty.

“Im not fucking done yet. This is what I call heavy foreplay, Dork~” Levanah says to herself with a smirk as she takes a drink of his cum, floating over a cup of water to Valen and making sure to slowly pour it into his mouth, giving him a small break to get some energy back so he wouldn't pass out. 

She then picks up the bottle of lotion and pours some onto her hand “this is my second special tool for today, dork~ watch~” she smirks and pops out her tits from her leotard, making sure to lather them with that lotion with her hands, making sure to make moans and saying Valens name as she does so, making him stiffen up again as the lotion activates. Valen watches as her tits plumpen up, swelling a little and growing in size by a bit, making them even larger. She then slides her hands into her clothes and lathers her ass, turning around and letting him watch it grow before giving it a slap as she lets out a sharp gasp, drooling with that feral look as she sees how Valen is still hungry for her, staring deep at her jiggling ass 

“Now what it does on you is different~” she says with a large toothy smirk as she starts lathering Valen's chest, making him squirm from the sensitivity. She licks her lips as she sees his frame start to shrink, lathering around further areas of his body before starting to jerk him off again with the lotion, making him shrink more with every motion until letting go once his body shrank from half her height to a third of her height 

“There~ now~ did someone want to be trapped inside of Momma Levs clothes?” She says biting her lip as she pulls her leotard foward

“Me…! Me! Me! Please me! I want to.. I need to.. please..!” Valen moans out desperately, it almost look like he's about to cry from how much he wants it. 

“So totally lost and obsessed with me~♡ i should spring my heavy dom side on him more often, he seems to like it just as much” Levanah says as her chains free his ankles, dangling him over her opened top as she lowers him down. Slowly his body was sleeved into her leotard, pressed tightly against his crotch and stomach. His neck and torso were completely engulfed by her massive soft tits, which were bigger now and he was smaller. What once almost fit his entire head now fit his head, neck and shoulders. The only parts of Valen now exposed were his legs and tail dangling out the leg holes of her leotards crotch, which housed inside of it Valens leaky and pressed up member, being able to see every ridge tightly bound by fabric. His hands barely sat in view, hidden behind his legs. Valens face barely showed as well, only the tongue hanging out and the tip of his snout showing.

“Cant.. think.. so…good.. fetish.. sensitive.. smells.. good.. sweat.. hhaaa… hhhaa… hhhaa..” 
Soon enough Valen was making the same sounds in and out of his head, a wet dream situation come true with added full body sensitivity. Levanah absolutely can tell his mind is out of comission again, and his moans are full of happiness and gratitude. 

“You look so comfy in Momma Levs clothes.. I should do this more often~” she says drooling onto her tits, her body pressed so close to his, Valen could feel how we she was against his hips 

“I could just.. walk around with you all over the inn~!” She says while pacing around the room, each step making the fabric tighten and press on Valens body, making him lay his head deeper into her chest and moan out pathetically as his tongue leaked saliva all over her tits. Valen was in peak heaven. 

“Dawww you really like that.. what about if I rubbed you..” she says running her hand underneath the crotch of the leotard, almost like she was caressing her mound as she rubbed Valens sensitive balls, making him howl out 

“Mmmm..~ feels good doesn't it~ I'll make you feel even better if you can say ‘I'm Momma's precious boy~’ before you get close~ If not~ Momma won't let you cum~ now rub rub rub~” 

She says with that same demented power hungry smile as she keeps running her palm up and down Valen's shaft and balls through the fabric, mixing so many tactile sensations of friction between his leaky cock and that wet sweaty leotard, her tits gently squishing against his cheeks. He tried his hardest to put the sentence together

“I… hhaa.. i.. aah.. iimm… hhaa… mmm… mmmmf… whimper…” 

“You're what~ you're what~ times running out dork~ times running out dork~ you're getting close~ I can feel it~”

“Iii… aaaaah…!! Mmmmmmphhh!!!” 

“Aaand times up~ no orgasm for you~ Momma will edge you and you'll try again~♡” Levanah says before panting heavily. She loved the idea of edging Valen to the brink of sanity before he said exactly what she wanted to hear. 

After his edge died down, she got a sinister idea. She walked to the bed, falling face first onto it and squishing her tits together, completely enveloping Valen in her sweaty chest. She then arched her hips up and started thrusting downwards to the bed, forcing Valen to thrust with her and grind his cock against the bed and his stomach. Valen shuddered as he felt his whole body controlled and stimulated by either the fabric, her body, or both as she kept thrusting her hips, making Valen thrust more and more in differing speed and tempoes, making him edge every time she felt him close without saying the magic phrase 

“I'm Mommas precious boy~ cmon~ you can do it~”

“Aaaah!! Aaahh!! Aaahh!! Ahhhh!!” Is all valen could do, moaning repeatedly as he tried his hardest to get a grip on his mind, being edged one more time before he screamed out

“IIIMMM MOMMMAS PPRECIOUS BBOY!!!”

“Yes you are! Yes you are! As a reward, momma will put you in the back of her leggings and you'll get to cum from the three parts Momma hasn't made you cum from yet~!” She says with a sadistic satisfied smile as she pulls him out of her leotard, drenched in her sweat with a dumb smile on his face, completely pacified. She then had her chains help lift her leggings as she spread her legs, Valen's legs sliding into her leggings as he was laid against her backside, her thick thighs wrapping against his kiss pocked member and starting to move his legs so each side would move up and down the sides of his shaft, blanketing it with a deep warm softness 

“Aaahhhh!!! Mommmma!!”

“Thats right.. it feels even better if you thrust your hips too…”

PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP!!!

“So obedient~ precious dork~”

She sighs happily as his hips pound away at her thighs, the leggings close hold forcing him into short rapid thrusts that made sure his cock was stuck in the massaging vortex of her thighs. She helped press them deeper into his crotch, keeping him stuck inside until soon enough she felt that familiar throb 

“Hhhaaaa…. Cccan… pprecious bboy.. cummm…?”

“Of course you can~♡ then precious boy is gonna fuck Mommas ass cheeks and then her asshole~!” She moans out as she squeezes her hips around Valen's cock, making him throw his head back as he empties a load, it getting lost deep between her thighs. She then pulls him back a little, cooing at the size of the load before adjusting him so now he thrusted between her ass cheeks, getting to enjoy every inch of her. 

“Fuck~ you love Mommas body don't you~ you love every feel~”

“Yes!!! Yessssss!!!” Valen screamed out as his endurance was plummeting with every orgasm, now feeling so much more sensitive from all the orgasms as he felt his cock squished and swallowed between her fat ass cheeks, the warmth of her asshole teasing his shaft as his poked in and out between them. She bit her lip, enjoying his enthusiastic railing on her ass cheeks, wondering which Valen preferred, her ass or her tits. Another question for another time. In a manner of moan filled minutes, she could feel another familiar throb 

“Ccummm..?”

“Cum for Momma, Dork~”

Followed by another howl of pleasure from the manticore as he went ovet the edge yet again, making a deep white puddle between her ass cheeks. She clapped her hands, congratulating him on another good orgasm before spreading her ass cheeks and leaning back to plant that ridged fuckstick deep inside of her ass, biting onto the bedsheets as she felt ridge by ridge pop inside of her. She didn't touch herself, she hadn't this whole time, she was saving her pleasure for when she got to smother his cute little face with her cunt 

Valen, who now definitely was developing that milking fetish he was pondering earlier. This has been one of the most intense and pleasure filled sessions he has ever had, and he didn't even know if it was over yet. Every moment was a new surprise, a new tool in her arsenal, a new texture of hers he hadn't felt yet, a new tone of manic glee he never experienced? This was the best experience he could have ever dreamed of until now. He just kept thrusting his happy little hips into her ass, loving the jiggles it made when he did and the sounds it made as he thrust foward into it. Levanah bit her lip and moaned, feeling how much he was enjoying himself inside of her ass, making sure to buck against him before feeling him throb again, getting excited and pushing back against him, pinning him down against the bed as she slammed down against his crotch, giving a cheeky grin as she didn't even give him the chance to beg again, forcing him over the edge as he pumped another cups worth of cum inside of her, making her stomach bulge out a bit and then flatten as she absorbed it 

“Lords.. I never get used to how much he cums.. it's the best…” Levanah thought as she started taking off her leotard and leggings, freeing valen from his fabric prison, shivering as he was exposed to the air tickling his lipstick covered fur. She gave him a break to get some water from her desk and get a breather before they got to the final part of their fun, in the meanwhile her special lotion wore off, Levanahs assets going back to normal and Valen growing back to normal height. 

“You ready for all this ass in your face, Dork~?” She says with that lovely smirk of hers 

“Yeah.. just make sure to give me breathing breaks…” he says, still a little winded but mostly ready, laying down on her bed. 

“Of course, how could i not fulfill such a basic act of decency~” she says as she stands up, bare ass towering over Valens view as she slowly lowers herself, parking herself so her ass was planted nicely against his snout and her slit was pressed against his lips. Her wet cunt was almost pouring her wetness into his maw, her ass pushing his whole head down to be almost completely swallowed under her behind. 

“You're a real comfy seat, dork~ also I didn't tell you~ my juices down there~? Like a mild drinkable version of my perfume~ as long as you're actively drinking it, you can keep cumming as long as you like~” “until he loses consciousness, of course~” she says to herself while explaining her special taste to Valen. As Valen feels the drops hit his tongue, he feels an odd taste before it slowly starts to grow on him, and he even wants more. Levanah bites her lip with a grin as she feels valen grip onto her ass, starting to try and slink his tongue into her slit. 

“Lemme help you, dummy~” she says with a laugh as she gets up a little, reaching back and parting her slit with her fingers so Valen can lovingly tongue his way in, once he's far enough in, she cheekily slams her hips down so they're back into position. She happily grinds and rides against his tongue, massaging Valen's head into the bed repeatedly while rubbing her clit with her now free hand, only encouraging more juices to drip into Valen's maw. 

Valen keeps exploring with his tongue, lapping at any new spots he finds as he indulges in his worshipping kink, wanting to give his dominant praise by worshipping their body with his tongue. The constant affirming moans and gasps coming from Levanah when he got the right spots pressed, making him fall back into arousal and his cock to stand up in front of her 

“There we go~ time to really watch his brain melt through his ears” she thinks with that demented happy power-hungry smile again as Valen feels something odd pressing against his tip. He feels the texture of it and determines it must be a fleshlight, he owned one that was given to him by a traveling bard. More like he forgot it. Eventually curiosity got to him and he used it, after extensive washing of course. He liked it, and used it from time to time, but it wasn't something that wowed him. 

This was no normal fleshlight, however. The moment it plugged down onto Valen's cock, he could feel it morphing and shifting to a complementary shape to his ridges, a perfect cocksleeve specifically for his cock. Then it started.. moving? Stroking up and down, massaging his cock perfectly. 

It didn't feel like it was being telekenetically manipulated. The whole contraption wasn't moving, just the inside. It must have some self moving mechanis- “OH FUCK!” cut off his thought process as she set the vibrating pumping fleshlight to maximum speed, immediately blanking Valen's mind as the mixture of the complementary insides and his sensitive cock from multiple orgasms and her lipstick riles his entire body with pleasure 

“You're probably not able to think at all now~ dummy~ dork~ hot stud~ fuck~ your tongue is so fun to ride~ and I'm gonna ride it~ and you're gonna cum~ until you pass the fuck out ahahaha!!” She says in loud moans as she starts aggressively riding his face, grinding it deeper into the bed and muffling his loud moans as Valen feels his whole body rocked by an orgasm already, feeling that whole body euphoria again as the juices he drinks from Levanah make him horny and his body willing for more. 

The next 3 hours was spent by Levanah riding his tongue and grinding Valen's face, giving him breathing breaks every handful of minutes, which mostly was heavy breathing mixed with a moan fest. Valen could feel himself orgasm almost every other minute. He couldn't count how many times he came anymore. He just wanted more. He wanted this experience to never end. 

Levanah just felt drunk on the power she had over this cute dork, how much she loved every time he came as if it was the first and hoped he had more into him before he fell out cold. It had been the first time in a while she shared her full intensity with a partner she thought could appreciate and be receptive to it, and she was enjoying this in spades, orgasming onto Valen's face multiple times, some in a row, but not nearly the same amount he was cumming inside of the toy, which seemingly had endless space for his cum. In reality, the toy was an invention of her kind that fed the cum directly to her energy sources. 

As Valen felt his consciousness slipping, he could only dream that someday, he could feel this experience again, or at the very least, this level of intense receptiveness between their bedroom vibes. The experience only made him hunger to see how much more multifaceted she was in the bedroom and outside of it. 

As Levanah felt Valen's entire body go limp, as well as his cock, she stopped the fleshlight, getting off of Valen's face and giggling at his sweat and levanah cum drenched face. Body entirely covered in her lipstick. 

“I'll let him rest here, it's only fair after I put him through the wringer which is my full feral bedroom intensity.” She says as she gently rubs his head and walks towards the bath. As she gets near it, she sees Valen's open innkeeper diary, getting a cheeky grin and floating over her lipstick tube. 

At the part detailed ‘night summary’ she writes with her lipstick “I got absolutely mindblown by Momma Lev, since im good respectful precious boy. I know she has plenty of more for me in store since I behaved so nicely today.” signing with her lips by the post as she kisses the page 

“MMMMMMMMMWAH~♡” 

(Since people liked the first part, I made another!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong?   A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Demon Summoning Gone.. Wrong?
Page 1 of 1