Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valentines themed monstergirls?

Go down 
+2
Lilytrice
Zesquid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zesquid

Zesquid

Valentines themed monstergirls? Empty
PostSubject: Valentines themed monstergirls?   Valentines themed monstergirls? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 5:26 pm

Hey y'all, going off of our theme we did last year for year of the rabbit, how do you feel about doing little themed monstergirl challenges here and there? I was particularly thinking in the context of holidays, but I'm open to other ideas. Anyway, I wanted to issue and encouragement/challenge to any of my fellow monstergirl profile writers on here to make something valentines related in the month of of February and post it here. I'm currently tossing around ideas, particularly I have one for.a valentines witch I wanna put together
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Valentines themed monstergirls?   Valentines themed monstergirls? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 7:29 am

I think Herwillingslave has actually made a few holiday based midara in the past they've probably made a valentines one as well! you should try dming them about it~
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Valentines themed monstergirls?   Valentines themed monstergirls? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:05 am

Hi. I was working on some things for the holidays and was kicking around some ideas for Valentine’s Day. Feel free to drop me a message and we could talk about them.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Valentines themed monstergirls?   Valentines themed monstergirls? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 5:40 pm

Just sent you a message! Looking forward to hearing back from you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Valentines themed monstergirls?   Valentines themed monstergirls? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 5:59 pm

Got your message and responded.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Valentines themed monstergirls?   Valentines themed monstergirls? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 7:01 pm

Here is a creation for the holiday spheres that works so well for this subject.
—————————————————————————————————————

Valentine’s Day: Mindy the sweet matchmaker.

Bio: a woman who dresses in a sharp pink business suite that has a seductive vibe to her. She looks to help the ladies in her sphere by transforming them into the perfect midara to win the hearts of people who stumble into her sphere. She has the ability to create chocolate constructs that she uses to help tempt her target into revealing their own likes.

Moves: Candy kisses: She pulls her target into a kiss that makes them feel like just ate a sweet chocolate, given by a lover. Deals 2 WP and inflicts charmed for three rounds.

Romantic Designs: Mindy starts to hug her opponent as she tries to get some idea of what they look for in a woman. Opponent either reveals one weakness or a characteristic of a woman they like (hair color, mannerisms) Reveals 1 weakness or adds a stack of ideal valentine.

Kinky samples: Mindy will summon chocolate models of women with different size bodies to try to tempt the target to reveal more of their tastes to her. Deals 2 WP, inflicts bind if weakness is triggered( per dm discression), and adds a stack of ideal valentine.

Helpful Cupids: Mindy summons one of her cupids to help distract her opponent while she prepares another surprise. Summons helpful Cupid (5 HP) that Uses basic kisses and taunt to draw attacks to her.

Romantic Valentine: (usable once 6 stacks of Ideal Valentine) Mindy approaches one of the lonely ladies in her sphere and kisses her, trapping her in a chocolate mold that shatters, revealing a new midara that is the target’s ideal woman. The new midara can use basic kisses and a FA that uses any fetish that has been revealed. The Nee midara has half the remaining HP that Mindy has. She can’t attack the same turn Mindy does, but adds a stack of charm with each turn due to being the vision for the opponent.

Finisher: Will you be my Valentine? Dazed from the experience, Mindy forces the opponet to take a box of her special chocolates and offer it to their new valentine, causing her to jump into their arms and cover them in kisses. This leads them to spending a romantic day together, Mindy’s assistants helping make sure the opponent remains wrapped around their new girlfriend’s finger. The issue being that it is always Valentine’s Day in her sphere, so their romantic date will never end.

She will be free to use. I hope this helps inspire more creations. Have a fun day!
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Valentines themed monstergirls?   Valentines themed monstergirls? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:13 am

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Valentines themed monstergirls?   Valentines themed monstergirls? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:28 pm

Look funny i would like to fitgh her

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Valentines themed monstergirls?   Valentines themed monstergirls? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 12:34 am

Well, a bit late, but I managed to squeeze out a Valetine's Midara before the month ended.

---

Lonely Heart Hunter

Valentines Day, a day of love and romance. But to the more cynical it has another name, Single Awareness Day. A day for those without lovers to wallow in self-pity as everyone around them seems to have a partner.

That's where the Lonely Heart Hunter comes in. A midara who focuses her efforts on the alone and lets them have a taste of being in love. While avoiding a more lasting relationship, The Lonely Heart Hunter hopes that her time with her prey will light a spark in them and that they'll go on to seek out their own romance instead of envying others.

Cupid's Arrow: Notching her bow, the Lonely Heart Hunter take's aim and shoot her target in the heart with her magic arrow. Inflicts Smitten. Each stack of Smitten gives the Charm Status a chance to persist and Charm can stack up to the number of Smitten stacks.

A Taste of Love: The Lonely Heart Hunter rubs some chocolate on her lips before giving her target a kiss. Her lips are so sweet that they can't help but want to kiss her back. Inflicts a Mental Bind that causes her opponent to kiss her instead of attack her, and take damage equal to the number of Charm stacks they have.

Charming Words: The Lonely Heart Hunter gives her prey an honest compliment. The sincerity of her words can't help make her foe's heart flutter. Auto. Inflicts Charmed.

Flowers for You: The Lonely Heart Hunter pulls out a sweet smelling rose and offered it to her opponent; one sniff and they're left wondering why they're fighting in the first place. Inflicts Attack Down. On a Crit, she instead gives them a full bouquet of roses, Inflicting Attack Down for 3 turns and Charmed.

---

You'll notice she doesn't have much in the way of direct damage. Basically, to balance out the ramping of the Charm, she's meant to rely on Basic Attacks.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Valentines themed monstergirls?   Valentines themed monstergirls? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 8:50 pm

Yeah I never got around to making one either hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines themed monstergirls?   Valentines themed monstergirls? Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentines themed monstergirls?
Page 1 of 1