Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 2:51 am

"Can't deny that." Thomas admitted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 2:53 am

"So, have a favorite other than me?" Joy asked with a teasing smile, opening the door to her room and inviting him inside.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 2:59 am

"Other than you?" Thomas replied as he stepped inside. "Probably Clea or Bailey." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 3:03 am

"Boob guy, eh? My favorites have to be Trisha for when I'm fighting them, and Jasmine when I watch them fight someone else." Joy responded as she opened her fridge and got a pair of sodas for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 8:08 pm

"Well, I wasn't before I lost to Clea." Thomas admitted with a blush. "And then Himiko only made things worse."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 10:16 pm

"Oooh, they got you that good, eh? Well, you're not the only one. The divas here try to have that effect on people." Joy chatted as she sat down, leaned back, and popped open her soda to have a good, refreshing drink.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 7:24 pm

"Yeah." Thomas said as he took a seat and a sip of his own soda. "What about you? You got a favorite diva to fight?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 9:50 pm

"Ooooh, good question. Well, for just a fun time, I gotta say Trisha. We both have a blast and make a show out of it. But, if you're talking about a 'fun time'... I'll say Bailey." Joy answered with a laugh, blushing a bit as she answered.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 9:55 pm

"Yeah, there's something about Bailey..." Thomas trailed off as he drank more of his soda. "And Trisha's nice." he remarked as he recalled his own time with the fan favorite diva.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:08 pm

"Something about her like just being close to her works you up. Not to mention her bod." Joy called out, not beating around the bush with that one. "But Trisha, she's just here to have fun and the audience can always feel it."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:13 pm

"There's a reason she's called the fan favorite." Thomas replied with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:19 pm

"Mhmm." Joy finished up her soda and let out a satisfied gasp, then tossed the can into the recycling bin. "You know, people like seeing you in the ring, too. Most adventurers don't stick around as long as you, and they also don't have such interesting fights."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:26 pm

"Define interesting." Thomas remarked as he finished his own soda and tossed the can in the bin.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 pm

"They never know whether you're gonna win or lose. Sometimes it comes down to the wire, sometimes it's a blowout. Even the bettors don't know which way to go when you enter the ring." Joy spelled out for him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:32 pm

"I guess that makes sense." Thomas remarked with a shrug. "Although, maybe it's just my losing streak coloring things for me, but I feel like I lose more than I win."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:36 pm

"Maybe.... but, still hard to tell when you'll win or lose sometimes. At least when you're not against Jasmine or Clea." Joy told him. "And besides, it's all a matter of perception. What the audience sees, what they think."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:40 pm

Thomas blushed a bit at the thought of Jasmine and Clea teaming up against him crossed his mind, but he quickly shook it off. "I guess your right about the perspective thing."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:41 pm

"It's all show biz at the end of the day, and Ms. Morgan is always making sure it stays that way." Joy confirmed. "Makes crazy money, too. You're gonna be surprised just how heavy your purse is gonna be when you leave."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:47 pm

"Haven't really thought about the money." Thomas admitted honestly with a shrug. "Was more interested in getting stronger."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:52 pm

"You've been doing plenty of that, let me tell you. Practice makes perfect, and you've been practicing a lot." Joy praised him. "And, more money means more chance to just focus on getting tougher and saving your sister."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:56 pm

"Thanks." Thomas told her with a smile. It honestly felt like he had needed to hear someone confirm he was getting stronger.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:59 pm

"So..... what's your sister like? If you don't mind me asking?" Joy asked a bit carefully, knowing this could be a touchy subject for him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:05 pm

"Dorothy was kind of a handful." Thomas said as he pulled out the aged photo of his sister. "She meant well, always willing to stick her neck out for others. But more often than not she would end up getting in over her head and need me to help her out."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:08 pm

"But you'd always help her out, because you're a good brother." Joy answered, nudging his shoulder. She didn't phrase that like a question or suggestion, it was a statement, not exactly giving Thomas room to correct her. "Kinda like what you're doing now, huh? Hopefully, this is as bad as her trouble gets."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:12 pm

"Yeah. I could beat myself up over for not being there when the village attacked, but doing that won't save her." Thomas replied with a shake of his head. "You know, her twentieth birthday's coming up soon. If I'm getting paid as much as your implying, I should be able to do something nice for her once we save her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next