Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nuwa vs Mizu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:30 am

Mizu slipped out and gave her body a nice, big stretch, accidentally showing off her long legs and heaving tits as well as her five purple tails. A bath suited the Kitsune just fine... but it wasn't common that someone bathed her and not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:38 am

Nuwa approaches the bath and sinks herselves into it as well, her body clearly secreting aphrodisiacs into the water as she begins to cuddle Mizu, wiping her face with Nuwa's poisonous breasts while her hands made sure Mizu stayed still.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:42 am

Mizu sighed as the laced water graced her naked skin, and she willingly nuzzled into Nuwa's breasts, finally getting the chance to touch them after all this time. The Kitsune would've stayed still either way, but who was she to complain about her mistress's sinfully sweet touch?
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:45 am

Nuwa kneaded and pushed Mizu with her spiked breasts, while her hands move to teasing Mizu's thighs instead, reminding her of all the pleasures they had earlier. Nuwa knew Mizu couldn't resist either way, but a little extra poisonous pleasure can't hurt, can they?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:49 am

Mizu whimpered and shuddered, toes curling and lips agape with moans she couldn't contain as Nuwa showered her in constant, irresistible, toxic bliss. The pleasure oozed through every fiber of her being... associating this endless ecstasy with Nuwa's domineering control.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 2:55 am

Nuwa gently poked two of her fingers inside Mizu's fox ears, giving it a soft and wet massage as she begins to replace the tantalizing softness of her breasts with the tempting seduction of another kiss, her lipstick seemingly unaffected by all the water they're covered with and taints Mizu's lips with a reminder of who she belongs to now.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:03 am

Mizu positively melted for her mistress's kiss, and those ear massages were hitting all the right notes, too. The foxgirl's body felt like it was aflame, and she was about to be sent straight into another orgasm courtesy of Nuwa's mind-stopping kiss.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:12 am

"You can do it if you want~ Let it all out..."
Nuwa moaned lightly on Mizu's ears, as she let out a mind blowing orgasm that made her body nothing more than a puddle of pleasures for Nuwa to mold and squeeze to her desires.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:16 am

That moan made Mizu moan at the same time, finally letting go and hitting climax with Nuwa's words and controls filling her and her inhibitions leaving her all in one swoop. The Kitsune was horny putty, now, all broken down and defenseless with so much poison in her system.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:27 am

"Goood.... girl...."
Nuwa walks out of the pool slowly, and almost instinctively Mizu follows her, where she wipes up everyone with her tainted cloth and prepares Mizu for her next "meal" in the living room.
"You look soooo pretty now, don't you think~?"
"But you still seem exhausted from all these dances... Maybe I should treat you to a massage with yours truly~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:31 am

Mizu slowly nods her head, instinctively taking any word from her mistress as truth and fact. "I do look pretty, thank you~ I'd love a massage, I'm so exhausted, I danced so much today. It was a lot of fun, but it's time to relax." She agreed with a swish of her tails and a dreamy smile.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:44 am

Nuwa leads the horny kitsune to her living room, before putting what appears to be a inflatable mat on one of the nearby large sofas and sitting next to it, as she applies what appears to be an oily substance on the mat and giving it a deep lick.
"Just lie down and let me do the rest~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:48 am

Mizu's head nodded up and down and then laid herself down on the inflatable mat, letting herself just sink into it like a ragdoll as her arms and limbs flopped to the side. She really was tired after everything that'd happened so far, and she appreciated the rest.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:56 am

"Mhm... You may feel the need to jump up and devour me as I pleasure you~ It's completely normal~ Now, lie back, and enjoy the show you deserve~"
Nuwa brought out another chair nearby to be able to sit next to Mizu's vulnerable body more comfortably, before she tempts the kitsune with her sweet nothings once more and begins the massage with some light strokes across her arms.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 6:22 pm

Mizu's ears wiggled and flopped, a dopey smile across her face as more of the constant proof that she had been completely won over. She did feel that need to just pounce on Nuwa and have some real fun, but she took her masseuse's advice and simply... relaxed. Laying back and enjoying, relishing in her mistress's voice and tantalizing touch.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 6:38 pm

Nuwa moves to gently massaging Mizu's large and soft breasts, which even she can't resist the pleasure as her hands run circles on them, kneading and squeezing out any thoughts on the kitsune's head beyond lust.
""Would you fancy moving over to my place~? I have far more pleasures to show you~ Or do you simply temporarily stay in this town~?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 6:49 pm

"Mmm~" Mizu moaned in rapture, her breasts proving to be as sensitive as they were so big and soft. Every little grope and rub helped relieve Mizu of any of her thoughts except for those of lust and those her mistress cared to know. "I'm a wandering performer~ Always on the way to the next town after the last show is done... nnnn~"
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:03 pm

"Then perhaps you wouldn't object myselves joining your crew~? You've seen what I can do~"
Nuwa moves to massaging Mizu's neck and shoulders, which appears to still be exhausted even after all she has done, but she still managed to knead out all worries from Mizu as usual, while she slips in an irresistable invitation-
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 6:16 pm

"Oh my... I hadn't thought of that... I love it~ I'm sure the audience would adore you even more than I do... or heavens forbid both of us on stage~" Mizu agreed, her expression breaking into a wide, happy smile as the thought of performing with Nuwa was nearly as sweet as her soothing, sensual massage.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2024 12:12 pm

Nuwa has a sly grin on her face, as she sensually saddles on Mizu's thighs and leans down slightly to squeeze out her boobs, sighing with bliss as she works her poisons on the kitsune.
"Mhm~ Shall we seal the deal~?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2024 4:29 pm

"I can't imagine what we're waiting for~" Mizu cooed, coiling her tails around Nuwa in a show of affection and pulling her a little closer. Her body continuously giving the masseuse plentiful and lewd reactions to that constant doses of poison.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2024 3:20 am

"With a kiss~"
Nuwa leaned lower into the kitsune, before grabbing her head by the cheeks and pulling her in for another deep poisonous kiss, completely removing any doubt or fear of the venomous mistress as she held on to the kiss for a minute.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2024 1:19 pm

That minute lasted an eternity for a fox, her eyes gently shut and her body relaxing as she happily and willingly surrendered to Nuwa's venomous desire. A slow, steady descent into complete submission and indulgence in her new mistress.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2024 5:39 pm

"Good girl~"
"Turn your back around for me, pretty please~?"
The poisonous mistress cooed teasingly at the fox, dripping desire with every whisper as she looks forwards to rubbing her poisons all over Mizu's sweet and curvy body.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 11:11 pm

Mizu purred and rolled over, letting Nuwa see her back and her many, flowing tails behind her. Just waiting for her benevolent mistress to further deepen her descent into unbridled bliss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuwa vs Mizu   Nuwa vs Mizu - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nuwa vs Mizu
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4