Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted Empty
PostSubject: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 am

Yang's infatuation was just as deep as Blake's, she was all too eager to throw herself at the shinobi's feet and indulge herself to high heaven. Her soft soles and fishnet stockings getting impressed onto her mind while she was teasingly trampled by those sexy, ninja feet.

Blake's mind was still short-circuited as the Sweaty Ninja pulled away, a vacant, horny expression on her face. She moaned a bit at the kunoichi's blown kiss and then patiently waited for the next charming Ninja to take her turn in training with her. She wouldn't mind any of them dominating her completely.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 2:41 am

The Footsie Ninja's teasing was as kinky as it was relentless. One foot pressing up against Yang's nose and silently inviting her to take a big whiff as the other drummed it's tows against her lips to illicit lots of submissive kisses.

"Oh dear. We're the other ninja's teasing you?" Sejna asked as she approached. Her every step causing her perfect breasts to bounce and sway in a way that would overload the mind of any boob-loving onlookers, especially one already as horny and distracted as Blake. "Don't worry. I'm going to make it all better." The Buxom Ninja purred, her words reverberating in Blake's head as she pulled the cat fanus into a soft, comforting boob-smother.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:24 am

Yang was easily coaxed into doing just what the Footsie Ninja wanted, looking downright elated as she inhaled deeply through her nose and smooched the shinobi's toes. She was unsteady and off-balance from the sheer amount of arousal welling up within her, but she stayed focused by concentrating on worshipping the Ninja's gorgeous feet with reckless abandon.

Blake dumbly nodded her head in response to Sejna, staring slack-jawed at the Ninja's absolutely beautiful boobs. Every idle shake and sway of those girls sent ripples through her thoughts.... and her sweet, calming voice was a perfect truth. "All better..." Blake purred as she leaned into Sejna's embrace and welcomed her puff-puff with glee.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 8:46 pm

"Good girl. If you beg politely maybe my feet will finish you off." The Footsie Ninja purred. The scent, taste and feel of her feet becoming Yang's entire world as those sinfully smooth soles rubbed her thoughts away.

"There's no need for thoughts and worries. Let it all fade away." Sejna whispered. Gently squeezing Blake's head between her breasts. Drowning the horny fanus between her perfect orbs, pampering the huntress much like Auphemia had during their first fight. "That way you can focus on what's important. Like being a slave to my breasts."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 10:05 pm

Yang took one last deep whiff before demonstrating her lack of restraint by begging for defeet. "I'd love it if your feet finished me off~ Please finish me~" She pleaded, punctuating it with a few kisses onto her heels and soles.

Blake purred and felt her mind and body sank into Sejna's smothering titties, with the pleasure rising exponentially with every soft squeeze. The maid's sweet, hypnotic voice was nearly as pleasant as her big boobs, and Blake followed her suggestions on reflex. Letting her thoughts and worries fade away.... focusing on being a slave to her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 10:51 pm

"Are you sure?" The Footsie Ninja asked, her feet gently pressing Yang onto her back and sweetly trampling her into a submission with a rain of sexy soles.

"It's so nice to sink between my girls. Letting them pamper and care for you. Your worries fading away to be replaced with thoughts about how soft my boobs are, how nice it would be to serve such a big, mesmerizing pair. A deep-seated desire to worship and obey my marvelous breasts slowly filling up your empty, boob-addled brain. Doesn't it feel wonderful?" Sejna whispered in that same soft, hypnotic tone. As she spoke she gently rocked Blake back and forth with her girls. The motion serving as soothing, sensual lullaby for the mesmerized catgirl.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 11:37 pm

"I'm sure as I can be! Nnn!" Yang exclaimed from underneath the Ninja's soles, gasping and trembling as the erotic dance pushed her to the edge with all the ease of a step and a tease.

"So nice... pamper and care for me...... fading away..... soft.... nice.... worship and obey... marvelous breasts... wonderful... it feels wonderful..." Blake softly replied, already being rocked into a hypnotic, sleepy trance by Sejna's bountiful boobies, her mesmerizing whispers, and that lulling motion going back and forth. How easy it was for the head maid to enchant and soothe any guest with her signature boob smother....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 11:46 pm

The Footsie Ninja's lovely feet trampled their way along Yang's body, no part of her was spared the foot fetish barrage. Eventually the shinobi placed a single foot against Yang's wet womanhood, the gentle pressure already enough to electrify her while promising more mind-blanking pleasure to come.

"You love my boobs. You love the boobs of every member of the Emerald Bust Clan. Seeing out big, bouncy boobs and deep, tantalizing cleavage makes you feel so horny and weak. Eager to submit and become our pampered boobslave." Sejna whispered, giving Blake's head a long, deep squeeze between her pillowy tits to help the command really sink in.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 11:50 pm

Yang was helpless against the Footsie Ninja's seductive steps, and every trample got her fired and worked up. Especially when those sinful soles brushed against her sensitive tits and her hot womanhood. She looked like she was about to fold over, but a step away from climax.

"Love your boobs.... all your boobs... big, bouncy boobs... deep, tantalizing cleavage.... horny and weak....eager to submit..." Blake sighed, her voice low and weak with how deeply she was entranced. Her purrs only got louder and her fetish for big tits only got stronger as Sejna gave her a Puff-Puff that she could never resist.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 11:56 pm

The Footsie Ninja smirked a triumphant smirk as she looked down at Yang's expression of pure need. She was going to blow the busty blonde's mind and leave her begging for mercy (or begging for more). Without further ado she began to slide her big toe along the edge of Yang's pussy. Keeping her on the edge with a steady supply of overpowering foot-fetish pleasure.

"I like the sound of that. Keep repeating it. Let it sink deep into your mind. Do that and you'll get to feel plenty more of my breasts." Sejna purred, giving Blake several rhythmic squeezes that emptied her head of every thought not related to big, buxom ninja breasts. "Feel free to touch yourself. An obedient, adoring boobslave like you deserves to feel lots of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

Yang gasped and spasmed, oh so close to climax but perpetually denied by the Ninja's skillful and sensual footjob. The blonde couldn't think of anything besides how good this felt, how horny she was for feet, and how badly she wanted to cum. And yet, she couldn't even find the words to beg yet. Yang grit her teeth and curled her toes as the Ninja utterly dominated her.

"Love your boobs.... all your boobs... big, bouncy boobs... deep, tantalizing cleavage.... horny and weak....eager to submit..." Blake began repeating the mantra as Sejna suggested, every recital cementing her place as a proper, hopeless boobslave to the Emerald Bust clan. Fetish turning to addiction as Sejna took her to titty heaven, one loving press at a time. Blake openly masturbated as she was smothered and conditioned, relishing in submission.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 12:08 am

"Look at you. So adorably desperate for my feet. Maybe I should leave you like this. Perpetually on the edge until you're completely addicted to my feet. Wouldn't that be fun." The Footsie Ninja teased as her foot swirled around and around. Leaving Yang always inches away from blessed relief but never reaching it. Pure pleasure wracking her body until nothing but pure foot lust remained.

"Good girl. Keep going. Once your addiction to our boobies is absolute, once the slightest glimpse of our cleavage is enough to leave you dazed and needy. Then you may cum." Sejna told her. The relentless boob smother growing more frequent and insistent as the Buxom Ninja worked to push Blake to a mind-blanking orgasm that would make her a willful boobslave to every member of the Emerald Bust Clan.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 12:14 am

Yang's sounds of submissive, depraved lust escaped her lips unbidden, having to grip the floor with her hands as she was devastated by the Ninja's merciless footjob. Every lustful caress from her feet took her so far, felt so good, and the fact that she was constantly kept from orgasm somehow only made it feel better. "Mmmm.... that would be fun~" Yang let slip, her mind already getting infected by those tantalizing feet.

"Love your boobs.... all your boobs... big, bouncy boobs... deep, tantalizing cleavage.... horny and weak....eager to submit..." Blake continued, happily and willingly assisting in her own indoctrination as a horny boobslave. These heavy, seductive breasts would be on her mind for as long as her mistress would want, and every member of the Emerald Bust would have a horny kitty ready to be instantly defeated by their tits. The catgirl orgasmed at last as Sejna's boobs simply overwhelmed her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 12:25 am

"Oh? You like the sound of that? Then let's make a deal. I'll keep edging you with my perfect feet, and you'll get to cum once you promise to be a willing footslave to every member of the Emerald Bust Clan. Ready to submit to our feet at a moment's notice." The Footsie Ninja said, her teasing speeding up ever so slightly to bring Yang a little closer to the edge.

"Good girl. I couldn't ask for a better boob slave." Sejna purred, playfully scratching Blake's ears and giving the cat fans a few more playful squishes between her bountiful tits before letting her go.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 12:30 am

"Mmmm... nnnn~ D-deal~ I'll let all of you tease me with your feet and step on me all you want~ I promise~" Yang agreed, gasping and whining with pure need as the Footsie Ninja only ever pushed her further. Practically forcing a fixation on feet into the slutty Huntress.

When Blake was let go, she was gone. Her gaze completely glossed over and her expression a shameless, indulgent grin that just couldn't be wiped off her face. The perfect look for a totally enamored boobslave who had just been smothered silly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 12:37 am

"Alright. You may cum." The Footsie Ninja magnanimously declared. Her endless tease instantly transitioning to a fast, forcefully footjob guaranteed to push Yang over the edge into a foot fetish orgasm she wouldn't soon forget.

Sejna took a moment to admire how adorably boob-drunk Blake looked. Giving the catgirl a moment to gather herself as the next ninja got in line for more erotic "training".
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 12:40 am

Yang climaxed in an instant, but the searing pleasure of orgasm lasted much longer as she let it all out for the Ninja's foot. She definitely wouldn't forget how good it felt to get completely worked over by a sexy, smooth foot from a sexy Ninja.

Blake tried to gather herself... but it wasn't easy, trying not to obsess and fantasize over the perfection of Sejna's boobs. How tempting it was to just be cradled and hypnotized by her again... and again... and again. But, she eventually woke up enough to look ahead and see the next Ninja who wanted to toy with her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 12:50 am

The Footsie Ninja kept the footjob going, insuring Yang experienced a steady stream of breathtaking pleasure throughout the entirety of her orgasm. Once the huntress was left panting for breath the alluring kunoichi pulled back her foot and admired her handiwork. It had been a fruitful training session that was for sure.

The next ninja who had stepped forth to practice her seductive skills was none other than the Hypnotic Ninja. The mesmerizing shinobi leaning forward to flaunt her breasts, one hand peeling back her slit top to show off a bit more cleavage as she let her mouthwatering mammaries swing back and forth. "You're a real boob-lover ain't ya. An absolute breast-addict." She teased as her deep, tantalizing cleavage and swaying breasts drew in Blake's gaze.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 12:54 am

Yang was sprawled out on the floor, breathless and still coming down from the perilously indulgent climax. She was completely unfocused, still fascinating about the Footsie Ninja's feet as she watched the Huntress stew in her defeet. It was hard to say who got the better training: the Shinobi in using her feet, or Yang in being a good doormat.

Blake was completely enraptured by her swaying boobs in a second, unable to look away as she became all dazed and needy from ogling the Hypnotic Ninja's big boobs and deep, tantalizing cleavage. "A real boob-lover, an absolute breast-addict." Blake moaned with a nod, her immediate reaction to the display of titties proof of her fetish.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:03 am

The Footsie Ninja had a delightfully kinky idea on how to continue Yang's training. She beckoned to the Sweaty Ninja, who sauntered over and dangled a swear slicked sole above Yang's face. "Hello cutie. How's the training been?" The Sweaty Ninja casually asked as she wiggled her toes, posing and flaunting her foot for the horny huntress.

"That's what I thought. Now my companion here was kind enough to show you how good it feels to be an obedient boobslave for us. Now how would you like a lesson on how nice it feels to be a mindless hypnoslut for the Emerald Bust Clan?" The Hypnotic Ninja suggested in a friendly, casual tone that made it hard to say no, especially with the way her sexy tits were bouncing and swaying before Blake's captivated gaze.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:24 am

Yang dumbly stared at the Sweaty Ninja's foot for several seconds, awestruck by her sexy, glistening sole and feeling herself get dumb and needy for feet in a matter of seconds. "The training has been swell~" She answered eventually, blushing beet red while she ogled that erotic foot, dreaming of what was coming next.

Blake was already an obedient boobslave.... why wouldn't she want to be a mindless hypnoslut for the Emerald Bust Clan? "I'd love a lesson like that~" She answered happily, nodding her head while enraptured by those huge, heaving boobies. Now it was the Huntresses who were going to receive some 'training'.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:28 am

"I'm happy to hear that. It's been going well for me too. Although I must admit, I've worked up a bit of a sweat." The Sweaty Ninja chuckled, her sweaty foot coming just a little bit closer to give Yang a tantalizing whiff of her scent.

"Perfect! To start all I need you to do is take a deep, calming breath, watch my big, bouncy boobies, and relax." The Hypnotic Ninja purred as her gentle words and captivating cleavage encouraged Blake to mindlessly obey.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:33 am

Yang gulped and couldn't stop herself from taking a nice, big sniff as the Sweaty Ninja teased her, doing just as the temptress wanted. As soon as the stench hit her, it was like falling under a spell or taking an aphrodisiac... "Nnn~ You say that like you working up a sweat is a bad thing~" Yang said dreamily, her body feeling hot and sensitive already.

Blake nodded and obeyed the commands that she knew she wanted to obey. She slowly breathed in and out to calm herself down and relax while resting her gaze on the Ninja's big, bouncy boobies. What more could she want than to be left mindless by their huge, soft tits?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:44 am

"Oh? Why's that? Are you perhaps admiring how slick and sweaty my cute little foot has gotten." The Sweaty Ninja teased as she posed her foot and let Yang take plenty of deep, needy whiffs of her sweaty soles. The scent and sight of them casting a lustful spell over the horny huntress and leaving her aching for more.

"Good girl. Focus on my breasts. Let everything else fade away as you focus on my heaving tits and smooth, sensual voice. You're whole body becoming nice and relaxed as you sink and stare." The Hypnotic Ninja purred as her massive, mesmerizing mammaries swayed closer and closer. Her hypnotic voice filling Blake's ears as the cat fanus was eased down into a lovely trance. "How does it feel?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:48 am

One sniff quickly became two, then three, then four, then many more. Yang didn't even need to be stepped on, she was so hooked on the Sweaty Ninja's feet that just the chance to get a close-up look at her soles and toes while getting drunk on their scent was enough to put her into a state of total lust. "I am, your foot is so fucking hot when it's all sweaty." Yang confessed.

Focus on her breasts.... fading away as she focused on her heaving tits and smooth, sensual voice. Nice and relaxed... sink and stare... the Hypnotic Ninja was going slow and steady, and that approach suited Blake just fine. Her expression only got dopier and more content as she stared, relaxed, and listened. "It feels good~...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next