Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted

Go down 
+2
Dataslycer
Biscuits_Man
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted Empty
PostSubject: Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted   Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 7:21 pm

(Here is a midara I've been thinking about making for a while now, and I'm really excited to have finally made her. As with all my midara, anyone else who wants to use them for their own RPs is allowed and encouraged to.)

Midara: Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted

Appearance: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dzh-xFGWkAAu5Ej.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Do_fkVvVsAIlhGN.jpg

Bio: Auphemia is the Mistress of the Stansted region, a wealthy and powerful small nation. Her beauty and elegance make her well liked by the commoners and she rules from her opulent mansion with the help of her maids. However, she's got a mischievous side as well, often inviting heroes into her mansion so she can tease and toy with them. Due to magical modifications she did on her body, Auphemia now possesses a beautiful body that will never age along with magical eyes that hypnotize whoever looks into them. Her powers, along with her mastery of her self named fighting style, Big Titty Martial Arts, makes her a seductive and powerful foe for any hero to face.

Main Mechanic: Evil Eye Persuasion: Auphemia's magical chest and hypnotic eyes can easily do a number on a hero's will to fight if they look too long at her beauty. Every time a hero crit fails, they have disadvantage on their next attack as they become hypnotized by her beauty and hypnotic features. Cannot happen two turns in a row.

Tit Slap: A basic attack, Auphemia slaps her opponent's head around with her massive tits as she laughs at them. Does 3 willpower damage.

Tit Blast Combo: A counterattack. Auphemia's Evil Eye flashes as she anticipates an attack. If the opponent misses their attack, she rushes them with a series of attacks from her massive chest before they can recover. Does 3 willpower damage if the opponent misses and does 4 damage if they crit fail.

Tit Pressure: Auphemia presses her gigantic tits down on her opponent, knocking them to the floor as they can't handle the sheer weight of her boobs. Does 1 willpower damage and inflicts Stun.

Tit Paradise: Auphemia wraps her arms around the hero as she rubs her boobs on their chest as they feel how soft her body is. Does 2 willpower damage and inflicts Defense Down for 2 turns.

Tit Drain: Auphemia traps her opponent's head in between her boobs and uses the evil eye to absorb their energy through her tits. The hero feels their will to fight drain out of them as she rubs their face with her chest. Does 2 willpower damage and heals Auphemia for the same amount.

Evil Eye Temptation: Auphemia attempts to have the hero look deeply into her hypnotic eyes as she stares deeply into their mind. She then begins to hypnotize them into falling in love with her. For the next 2 turns, the hero cannot use attacks that directly harm Auphemia as they have fallen in love with her hypnotic Evil Eyes.

Evil Eye Illusion Heaven: Auphemia makes her opponent look deeply into her hypnotic eyes as she puts them into a trance. What seems like several copies of Auphemia appear as they begin rubbing their breasts against the hero as they remain trapped in the illusion. Does 3 willpower damage and Binds.

Evil Eye Death Bind: Auphemia traps her opponent in place with her Evil Eye, before walking up and pulling her opponent into a deep French Kiss as she rubs her massive boobs against them. She then continues to hypnotize them with her Evil Eye as she drains the energy out of them with her kiss. Does 2 willpower damage, Binds, and heals Auphemia for 1 willpower each turn the bind continues.

Mistress of Tits: Unable to resist her anymore, the hero falls over as Auphemia approaches them with a smug smile. She tears off their pants and wraps her giant boobs around their penis as she gives them an unforgettable titjob as they climax in minutes. Not content with just that however, Auphemia continues titfucking them until her tits are absolutely covered in their seed from countless orgasms. Her opponent exhausted, she then smothers them unconscious with her tits, keeping them forever in her mansion as her personal toy.

(P.S. If anyone recognizes this character or the game she's from, you officially have my respect.)

wolfzero001, forest Assasin and 4892 like this post

Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted   Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 7:53 pm

And then someone creates Alf just to fight her. Will the maids have a profile too??
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted   Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 8:02 pm

Auphemia and her maids were actually the inspiration for Marisa the Succubust.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted   Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 8:03 pm

You have my respect! Also, I thought about making the maids, but honestly they don't have too many moves, so it would take a while to think up moves for them, so maybe, but probably not.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted   Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 8:03 pm

Also, nice to see they she was the inspiration for Marisa. That makes a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted   Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 6:17 am

I can ask for a fight ?

wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted   Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:23 pm

1: GBH? XP

2: I would like to have one of my guys fight her if that is okay? ^^
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted   Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 8:00 am

Anyone has the last version? After the fight with selunelia. Or it is not released yet?.
Nice job with it, I make Thrish inspired on shisen
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted   Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:51 am

The finished version of the game is already out. You'd need to ask someone or check on another site for it, but the completed version is done. Happy to hear you liked her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted   Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted
Page 1 of 1