Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spiderman - Queen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PsYkO

PsYkO

Spiderman - Queen Empty
PostSubject: Spiderman - Queen   Spiderman - Queen EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Character: Queen
Series: Spiderman
Kiss Effect: Mutation

She has the ability to mutate some part of his DNA, transforming him into a real spider. Supposedly to mate with him... it was the comics origin story for his webs to shoot from his wrists, instead of using mechanical web shooters. I think the series of pictures will show what the hell happens better than I can explain.

Spiderman - Queen Queen442

Spiderman - Queen 36398

Spiderman - Queen 857202-829528_queen_super_super

Spiderman - Queen 36399
Back to top Go down
BlackLips

BlackLips

Spiderman - Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiderman - Queen   Spiderman - Queen EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:19 am

excellent find!!! am i the only member in the whole forum who enjoy gruesome kisses like this?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Spiderman - Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiderman - Queen   Spiderman - Queen EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:56 am

I think you are
Back to top Go down
rb9

Spiderman - Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiderman - Queen   Spiderman - Queen EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:37 pm

yeah

edit: though, there's something really slow, breathy and sexy about the way she kisses. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Badoxe

Badoxe

Spiderman - Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiderman - Queen   Spiderman - Queen EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Queen was awesome

i am prety sure her kiss also controls minds,as we can see on the first scan,Spider-Man thinks ``she wants only me....it is an honor....``
and later,when Spidey is fully transformed into a spider,he makes no attempts at attacking her or something similar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spiderman - Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiderman - Queen   Spiderman - Queen Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiderman - Queen
Page 1 of 1