Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma

Go down 
+2
anon64
CwHart
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Maria
"All right." Nomi said. "I just hope his real mistress won't be bugged by the fact that we're looking for him..." She mused, walking down the path with Maria.

Mattew
As Mattew said his thanks, the Mage perked up, surprised. She swung her staff's hilt into the ground, surging magic down and making a large stalagmite spring out of the ground in Mattew's way. "All right!" The Mage shouted. "What's the big idea!?!"
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Mattew
"What? Scaring a girl is illegal or something?" Mattew stopped and started climbing the stalagmite, stabbing his swords on it and using them as platforms to keep climbing up, until he reached the top.
"I wanted out of here, and chose the funniest way I had, is there a problem with that?!" He yelled at her. He, for some reason, pulled a different personality while being discovered,but it lasted by a few phrases and then he was back to normal. It could be a psicological reaction,or any other thing, but it used to surprise people who knew him.
((Is the stalagmite covering the exit completely or did the mage only used it to stop Mattew?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:36 pm

((Phewie. Lifes been kinda hectic, sorry for the wait people))

Aiko

Aiko smiled slightly as she noticed the familiar feeling. She clutched the rune even more tightly in her hand as she felt it beginning to warm up. The shield on the rune had begun to glow a dark blue, but only barley. She began kissing Naydene more aggressively, as if daring her to take some kind of action.

Niles

Niles sprung to his feet and spun around. He quickly leaned over the mysterious woman and placed his dagger near the back of her neck, whilst making sure to leave enough room for her to raise her face out of the water. He opened his mouth to speak, but hesitated when he realized that he had absolutely no idea what to say in this situation. He instead knelt their awkwardly awaiting a reaction, not quite sure how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Mattew
"Well, it's still quite crude!" The mage replied. "So, were you the one making a mess of my base?" She raised her staff again.

((Just to block Mattew.))

Niles
The Angelic Sharmite covered her head and cowered. "D-Don't hurt me!" She shouted. "Do whatever you want, just don't kill me!"

Aiko
Naydene held Aiko close and kept kissing, but soon ended the kiss. "You're healthy now~." She told Aiko. Naydene then began to kiss Aiko all over her face lovingly and sweetly.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Mattew
Mattew was already back to his normal self,but he didn't like where he ended. He might not be scared of heights,but just having a slim sword to put his feet on didn't really help. He just kept his position,if he didn't fall before he wouldn't do it now.
"So this cave is your base.....I was about to question your base choosing capabilities,but I guess I'm in no position to do so. Don't worry, I won't take it off of ya,it's just that you could have at least cleaned it a little,the place below that bed was filthy!." He passed his hands through his cloak,cleaning it.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Mattew
The Mage sighed and shook her head. "I'm more concerned about the fact you, a stranger, went into the base." She told him. "Why'd you do that?"
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Mattew
"Well,I like to explore caves and just passed through this one,and decided to,I don't know, explore it? Anyway,all that matters is that I'm here,and soon I won't, as in NOW." He took his swords out of the stalagmite while holding itself and went to the other side,towards the exit "Don't worry,you won't see much of me later!" He said to the mage. "(...Well,if she doesn't go to the east entrance,that is)" He thought while trying to climb off the stalagmite without falling. Sadly,he failed at that,hitting the floor and making a loud thump. After getting back on his feet,Mattew just went to the outside of the cave. "Alrighty,I just need to go to the east entrance,go back to the doors,find Niles and Ruby,and get the hell outta this cave,easy peasy" It should be easy,if he doesn't get found by the harpy he found earlier,that is.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:48 am

Mattew
The mage sighed. She watched Mattew walk past and put a hand on her hip. She did NOT like being played the way she was, but hoped that he was right about seeing the last of him. She walked back in the same direction as him, if only to go where she intended to before he intervened.
((I don't rightly recall what I was gonna do with her...))
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Mattew
Mattew,due to his speed,was already halfway to the east entrance. He was about to rest a bit,but he heard the sound of wings flapping,and thought about the harpy he met a while ago. While she wasn't an inmediate threat, he felt uneasy about meeting her again,so he hid close some bushes which would block the view of anything that wasn't behind him. Of course,it could be a big bird too,but Mattew wasn't going to take risks.
((Well,due to my fantasically great forgetting capabilities,I write somewhere what I want to do with my characters,so later I read that and remember. Maybe you can do that,it's not a bad idea.))
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:51 pm

Mattew
As Mattew hid, he found his theory was correct-Up walked the Harpy from before. She appeared to be smelling the air, in search of him...
...But then it got weirder.
From the other direction walked Nomi, Maria, and Lexi. Oh great, it's that Oni from before. But she has some people with her? Who were they?
((I really should...))
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Mattew
Mattew inmediately recognized Maria. "(What? What is Maria doing here? Why is she with hte oni? Is she...looking for me? But I can't go out without being noticed by the harpy....I guess I'll wait here and go after her once the harpy goes away.)" Then,he kept hiding,waiting for her and her group to go away from the harpy.

Maria
"Huh? Is that....a big bird?....Wait,is that a bird girl?" She then looks at Nomi. "Oh...right,figures."
She then thought about something. "Hey,Nomi,do you think that girl knows where Matt went? She seems to be looking for something,or someone,maybe it's him."
From her point of view,Mattew was behind the bushes,so she couldn't see him.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:57 pm

Mattew and Maria
Nomi shrugged. "He HAS to be somewhere around here, I can just SMELL him!" She told Maria. "But I just don't know..."
"Hey." The Harpy started, seeing Nomi and Maria. "You, and your little pet. Have you seen a guy about so high, hair kinda colored like hers, and such?"
"I'm sorta looking for that guy." Nomi responded. She perked up. "Wait... You're not the mistress of those two boys, are you?"
The Harpy cawed loudly, laughing. "Me, his mistress?" She asked. "I wish! He's such a nice catch... Fast one, though. Good at running."
Nomi sighed. "Well, this girl is looking for that boy." She explained. "I want to reunite them."
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Maria
"....Hair colored.....like me?......He's kinda blonde and I have brown hair....but you hit the jackpot with his speed......Anyway,it's true,I'm looking for him,he's.....my brother." She said,kind of nervous. "(If she's lookig for  him too,I guess she met him! Can't let this oportunity pass!)" She then talked to the harpy. "I'm sorry to burden you,but if you seem to know him,where did you met him? I don't know what do you mean as 'catch',but, at least could you help me wih information?"

Mattew
"(Well,looking for me,that makes sense,but makes me wish I hadn't left the camp so fastly.....wait a second......crap,the oni said she can smell me! I gotta move fast! .... Sorry,Maria...)" He then brought some herbs from his backpack,ate them,and waited for some minutes so they made effect. "(Alright,with this she won't smell me anymore,my body will stop emitting smells for a little bit,enough for me to lose them)" He then got up,although just a bit,and started running towards the east entrance,with the tornadoes from before greatly enhancing his speed. "Sorry for eveything,but see ya all later!!!" He said while running past them and blinding speed,and quickly gaining a lot of distance from them

Maria
She turned to look at Mattew when he ran past her. "Huh? who was......Wait a minute...THAT'S HIM!!!!" She started chasing him,but it was useless,due to Mattew's speed outclassing hers significantly.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:02 pm

((I severely doubt he'd have time to wait for minutes there. Also, in the future, if they're in the same place, you can group your characters under one header.))

Mattew and Maria
The Harpy and the Oni both quickly turned in the direction that Mattew ran. "He's headed for the exit!?!" Nomi shouted.
The Harpy immediately ran after him. "No way!" She shouted. "I'm GONNA get him to show me that town!"
"What town?" Nomi mused. "Does she mean where Mattew's real Mistress lives?" She took a swig of sake, then started to run after the other three. The Harpy appeared to barely outspeed Maria, but Nomi was the slowest of the group.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:25 pm

((whoops,meant seconds,sorry))
Mattew and Maria ((like..this?))
Mattew,after seeing all the commotion that was behind him,just sighed. "Why me...."
While Mattew tried to get away,Maria saw that the harpy was catching up with her,and shouted to her. "Sorry,saw him first!!" She then created a blast of fire behind her to help impulsate her,although it didn't have any efect on he harpy. On a short moment,she was just some meters behind Matt.
"Hey,Matt,how do you do?" She said,sarcastically.
"Hm,fine,without counting all this marathon we're doing....oh,watch out,wall ahead" He said,turning to the side.
Maria,though..didn't react as fastly. "Wha-?" was all she said before slamming to the wall ahead of her. ".....D.....Dang it...."
Mattew smiled,and looked behind. "One down,two to go....and I found out how" Ahead of him was another 3-way crossing,and before going on the left,he sprouted a big cloud of purple mist that covered his escape.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:12 pm

((Yeah, like that.))

Mattew and Maria
"Aah!?!" The Harpy shouted in surprise when she was blasted by the flames. She stopped for a moment, but when she realized it was too weak to have an effect, she started running again.
Nomi and the Harpy ran up after them, and was surprised when the purple cloud obscured their escape. "Where'd they go...?" The Harpy asked in confusion.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:21 pm

Mattew ((Well,I believe now that there's enough space between them to separate posts again))
Mattew kept running until he found the passageway to the doors again.
"Hm...well....let's go to where Ruby was, Niles seemed to be the kind of guy who could handle himself just nice,so I think he won't need my help. I'll go find Ruby first" He said, while going through the room where Ruby went.
((well,since Mattew had more....screen action,for calling it something, than Niles, it would make kind of a weird time trouble,so I'll make some time before going for Niles))
Maria
After getting out of the wall and seeing that her silhouette was now engraved in it, she went with the Harpy and Nomi.
"Huff....huff....well....that was...pointless..."
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:42 am

Mattew
Ruby appeared to have moved on after finding all the gems in the area, but Mattew still heard the sounds of her digging.

Maria
"Are you, uh, ok, kid?" The Harpy asked her. That impact was hard enough that it'd make a Succubus in the middle of sex cringe empathetically. "You've got a big cut on your nose..."
Nomi dug into her supplies and pulled out a bandage. "This'll help for now." She said, offering to put it on Maria's nose, over the cut."
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Mattew
Well,she seemed to be here alright. "RUUUBYYYY!!! It's Matt!!" He shouted to her,so she could hear him.

Maria
She touched her nose,and when she saw her fingers,they where a bit red. "Huh?...Oh,yeah,thanks....I'm just...a little dizzy,that's all....Thank you,Nomi" She smiled,and then saw the purple smoke cloud. " Oh...and I thought he'd be happy to see me...."
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:19 pm

Mattew
The digging noises stopped. There was silence for a few moments, then a voice yelled back. "Mattew!?! Where are you!?!" It sure sounded like Ruby. She didn't exactly sound worried, but she sounded like she wanted to reunite.

Maria
Nomi put the bandage on Maria's nose.
"Eh, he was probably just running from me." The Harpy said to her. "Little kid's scared of a pretty Harpy. He really needs to man up."
Nomi shrugged and put her hands on her hips, shifting her weight for a moment in a way that made her breasts lightly bounce. "You're my slave's sister, right?" She said. "Well, I'm no nasty slave driver. I really think you should head to one of the major cities to find a medic, if you're still hurting."
The Harpy put her right hand on her hip almost aggressively, raising an eyebrow. "Wait, what?" She started to say as if bent out of shape. "Why're you being so kind to a lowly Human?"
"They aren't LOWLY Humans," Nomi began "Just Humans. They're love slaves, but that doesn't mean we can't be nice to them. Humans are people too."
The Harpy thought for a moment and looked to the side, brushing her hair back as she thought.

((I'm really satisfied with this post. ^^))
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:30 pm

((I kind of see why,it's a good one n,n))
Mattew
"Over the entrance!!! I'm going in!!" He then started walking to where Ruby's voice appeared to come from

Maria
"Hmm? Oh,no,thanks for the offer,Nomi,but I'm fine,it's just a scratch." It wasn't,really,but in a situation here both of them were eager to make him his slave,she wasn't going to abandon him.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Mattew
"Well, ok!" Ruby's voice shouted. "Just follow the lovely sounds of my voice! And grab any gems you see I guess!" There were also sounds of her digging again.

Maria
Nomi looked at her quizzically, then nodded. "I understand." She said.
"Well, what're we doing now?" The Harpy asked. "I want to go to that village of equality, and see how well Humans and Sharmites can apparently get along."
The Harpy didn't seem to comprehend the idea that Humans and Sharmites COULD be equal.
"I would rather help Maria find Mattew again, first." Nomi responded. "I don't understand why he ran... Don't Humans love busty women like me?" She looked down at her figure and ran her hands up her sides inquisitively.
"And they like the sexy ones that control them, or something." The Harpy added, twirling her hair with her finger.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Mattew
Mattew smiled at her answer and kept walking through the tunnel,and grabbed a few gems in the way,until he eventually ran into her. "Hello again,Ruby,good to see you're in good shape. Nothing dangerous until now?" Mattew,then dropped the gems he found carefully into the ground. "Brought a little gift, around 10 gems you missed." He said,grinning.

Maria
"Uh.....I'm afraid that not all humans are like that......" Maria said, feeling awkward by the situation.
The purple cloud started to dissapear,showing the two paths to the trio "So...where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Mattew
Ruby smiled and ran up. She face lit up even further when he dropped the gems. She bent down and began to stash them into her bag. "They're lovely!" She said to Mattew. "Thank you, THANK YOU!" She stood up and extended her arms. "How about a thank you kiss on the cheek for my digging buddy~?" She offered.

Maria
Nomi and the Harpy thought for a moment, then looked down either path. "You think he went down one of these paths?" Nomi inquired. "They head straight north and straight south. If we follow either one, we'll eventually hit either Queen's City or Capital City, respectively."
"There are also the big forests surrounding each one." The Harpy added, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Mattew
"Uh....a normal...no effect kiss?"

Maria
"Hm...I guess,if there's an exit on both of them,that is....well,let's pick one,just standing here won't be helpful"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next