Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma

Go down 
+2
anon64
CwHart
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
joakinter

joakinter

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:29 pm

"hmm?" Mattew heard the noise,and sharpened his senses "......weird.....it doesn't seem to be bats......it seems to be.....screams?....no,wait........dang,the cave's structure alters the sounds,I can't identify them"

He kept on walking through the bridge until both of them were on the other sideof the abyss.
"So?What should we do? The sound seems to come from ahead,so should we go and find out what it is or try to turn at the first road that takes us away from it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:31 pm

((Went inactive again for a while there, sorry. Gonna rewind time a bit Razz.))

Niles approached the bridge and peered over the edge slightly. The darkness seemed endless beneath him, so much so that he had to take a step backwards to prevent his imagination from running wild. He glanced over towards Mattew, who was now already half way across the chasm. Niles' instinct was definitely against the idea of crossing the bridge, but he reluctantly began walking anyway. "(Here I go again, ignoring my common sense... I seem to have been doing that a lot today.)"

Niles kept his eyes high as he crossed. He let his mind wonder to distract himself from the stupidity of what he was doing. "(Whats a bridge this big doing here anyway? It's pretty sturdy... Doesn't seem too old... If someone put the effort in to build and maintain this thing then this cave is no doubt still in use...)" Niles rubbed his chin and relaxed slightly.
"(But in use by whom? The entrance is small, off the beaten path. But the cave itself seems massive. Would certainly be a good place to hide something. Maybe this place really does hold treasure... Or maybe it's a bandit den... Or a slave camp...)" Niles shuddered and tried to think positively. "(Or uhh... Maybe it's a secret village or something. Yeah, that's an idea. It's a secret village filled with generous merchants and beautiful women. That's gotta be it.)" Niles let out a barley audible chuckle. "(Yup, I'm sure everything's going to be great!)"

A scream echoed through the tunnel.

"(Oh goddammit!)"

"So, what should we do?" Mattews words snapped Niles awake.
"The sound seems to come from ahead, so should we go and find out what it is or try to turn at the first road that takes us away from it?"

Niles felt stone under his feet again and let out a sigh of relief before answering.
"Well I am curious about that sound, maybe someone needs help. On the other hand, I do kind of enjoy living..."
Niles eyes darted between two passages. Seems his common sense had been losing its voice lately.
"Alright... Eeny, meeny, miny, moe... That one." He said as he pointed towards the passage the sound came from.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:34 pm

"The sound seems to come from not too far,I guess it's somewhere close by....but who could it be.......could it be.....Maria!?!?" Mattew's aura of calmness disappeared all of a sudden,as well as his movement.He was paralyzed,and the moment he gained control of himself again,he started running the way the sound come at blinking speed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:35 pm

"Hmm, no I don't think its very likely to be... Huh?" Niles turned his head back to where Mattew was standing to find that he was gone. He examined his surroundings briefly before noticing a dim light far off in the distance of the passage. It seemed like Mattews torch.

Niles looked around in confusion. "What? How did he get all the way over there? It's been like two seconds! I'm surprised he didn't blow out the torch moving at that speed..."
"Wait... If hes holding the torch then..."
Niles' eyes widened as he noticed his surroundings swiftly getting progressively darker.
"NONONONONONO! W-WAIT UP!"
He yelled as he began sprinting after Mattew.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:48 am

Mattew heard Niles and tried to slow down,but he couldn't.His impulse toward the scream,knowing it could be Maria had taken complete control over him.

He heard Niles's footsteps,and guessed he was a few foots from him.The sound's intensity had told him that now,they could find the noise's origins in any moment.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Erick

While Erick and Pinta stumbled drunkenly through the streets, they found themselves stopped by a hooded figure.

Lexi

Lexi followed the Oni out of the tent and looked around smiling, "Nice place you have here. Why dont you live in a city though?"
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Erick
"Huh?" Pinta looked up at the hooded figure. She laughed to herself drunkenly. "Who're you?" She asked. "You're dressed weird!"

Lexi
The Oni looked at Lexi. "Put shortly, I just like it out here better." She said. "Besides, there aren't a lot of Humans in the city, so I won't be able to find many lovers up in the city." She crosses her arms. "I, for one, would like to someday have several handsome men and even some woman waiting on me hand and foot, but since there are no male Sharmites, as far as anyone knows, you gotta go look for them!"
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:18 pm

Maria

"ugh....where......where am I?" Maria woke up,in an area close to the plains.She looked at her surroundings,but none of them seemed familiar

"Hello? Matt.....Matt!...." She searched around for Mattew,but didn't found him
"This better not be a prank.....but.....then that hand........wait" She started going to random directions.
"Don't know this place......neither this one.........not this one......" After getting tired,she sitted in the floor. "What should I do?..........Wait....keep calm,keep calm,I just need to go somewhere with people and ask where I am,then just try to get home,I'm sure Matt would do the same" She then started walking in the direction of the forest.

After a minute or two,she saw a tent in the distance "Great timing!" Maria started to sprint a little towards it,and soon she was just aside it. She gathered confidence and looked inside and talking at the same time
"Um,excuse me,can someone tell me where am.....I....." After looking into the tent,she saw it was empty. "Great....." She turned around,and saw two women on the other side of it,talking to eachother. She walked towards them,and said "Um....miss?" After saying that,she got foward enough to be able to see her face.
Maria was shocked the moment she saw that the one she was talking to was a oni. After all,she didn't knew anything about sharmites

All she managed to do before passing out was to say "...a....monster..."

Last edited by joakinter on Wed May 08, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:47 pm

Erick

Erick turned to the figure and put an arm in front of Pinta in an attempt to protect her from a potential threat "Who are you?" he slurred

Lexi

Lexi smiled sweetly at the oni "Oh, i see..." before she had an idea "Did you say you liked the idea of girls" she giggled
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:32 pm

Erick
((Do you want me to play the mysterious hooded figure? It sounds like you do but I'm just making sure.))

Lexi and Maria
"Yeah, I did-Huh?" The Oni began to speak, but heard the innocent girl and turned to face her. "What?" When Maria muttered "a... monster..." and fainted, the Oni stared at her, sort of surprised. She had thought that logically the horns on her head would be a dead giveaway, but she didn't know this woman's thought process. The Oni turned to Lexi. "Hey, little girl." She began. "Is she a friend of yours?" She walked up and began to examine Maria.

Niles and Mattew
Up ahead, the path split once more. Niles was nearing the entrance of one of the paths when out of the other walked a mature looking but certainly strange woman. Her cat ears gave away the fact that she was a Sharmite, plus her long feline tail. Her ample bosom was covered by a white, dirty shirt and a brown vest. Upon her head of short orange hair she wore a pith hat with holes on top to let her cute little ears stick out. Her brown eyes widened in excitement when she saw the two men, and her plump, red colored lips curled into a smile.
"Aha, humans!" She began. "I THOUGHT I heard voices!" She dropped the head of her pickaxe to the floor. "What brings you handsome men to a place like this, hm~?" She winked once then looked at the pair, up and down.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Mattew

"Huh?" Mattew saw the girl,stopped running,and skidded,leaving a mark in the floor as he lowered his speed.After stopping completely,he walked towards the woman
"Um....excuse me,lady,have you seen a girl around here?She has shoulder-lenght brown hair, and is as tall as me."

"...Also...The scream we heard before.......was it you?"

Mattew didn't show it,but he felt uneasy about this woman.He felt that the atmosfere around was odd,like if it was heavy. Also,for some reason,he couln'd feel her aura,even when being only a few steps from her. Just in case,he kept ready for whatever situation.

Maria

As the oni was examining her,she regained her counsiousness."Uh..." After trying to get up,Maria saw again the oni,checking through her stuff
"Aaahh!Hey,what do you think you're doing!?!?"

((Sorry if you see I'm editing a lot of my posts,I tend to forget things and put them later as I remember them,like just now I forgot about Mattew >.>))
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Niles and Mattew
"Scream?" The Bakeneko Sharmite began. She put her hand on her hip and shook her head. "Sorry, that wasn't me." She explained. As she continued to talk she pointed down the way she came. "If you heard griping, though, that was probably me. I looked down that path for some gems, there was roughly nothin'." She sighed and raised an eyebrow. "As for your little friend, I haven't seen anyone with brown hair. I've seen some cute Sharmites about your height but no one with brown hair."

Lexi and Maria
The Oni stepped back at Maria's shock. She looked at Maria curiously. "You must be quite the curious little woman, coming into these woods." She said. "But you have a certain feeling about you, something's off. What ARE you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Mattew

"Gems....maybe that was what the bandits refered to as *treasure*..."

"So....you haven't seen her....." Mattew sighed and lowered his head,altough he looked back up shortly "Wait.....More sharmites?....I'm affraid to ask...but what are the sharmites doing here?"

Maria

"Well...uh..." Maria was about to answer her,but she started thinking.
"Wait,if I told them what really happened,they would probably think I'm crazy,and I wouldn't blame them."

"Um...well......I was traveling with a friend through this forest,but I found myself lost and I haven't found him,neither where I was. He is as tall as me,has blonde short hair and was wearing a black cloak.Have you seen him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Niles stared down the sharmite skeptically before glancing at Mattew and raising his arm. "Sorry to interrupt blondie, but this is kinda strange don't ya think?" He lowered his arm as he fixed his gaze firmly back on the Bakeneko's feline eyes. "We hear screaming and immediately run into a sharmite with a conveniently sharp object." He gestured towards the resting pickaxe. "And you claim to have not heard anything despite your sensitive feline ears? I'm sorry lady but I find that just a little bit suspicious."
Niles let his right hand rest on the hilt of his dagger.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Mattew

Mattew took a few steps towards the pickaxe and took a fast look at it.
"Well,that may be true,except for something. As I can see,this *sharp object* hasn't got a single drop of blood,and cleaning it without leaving marks would be difficult without proper tools." He crossed his arms,and pointed towards the bakeneko's cat ears.
"However, if I am not wrong, it would be difficult to not be able to hear a scream that loud with your ears ,even when mining. So,what do you have to say to that?"
Mattew also readied himself for combat,hiding his arms in his cloak,where he had also hidden his swords.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:02 pm

Niles and Mattew
The pretty Bakeneko raised her arms in protest. "Hey, calm down!" She started. "I never said I didn't hear the scream, I was just saying it wasn't me!" She sighed and leaned on her pickaxe. "As for the other Sharmites, heck if I know. Those cuties could be doing just about anything. Hunting, dowsing, making a home, even loving one another, they'll do just about anything."

Lexi and Maria
The Oni crossed her arms. "I don't think I-WAIT." She suddenly perked up. "Yeah, I saw him!" She pounded her fist on her palm like characters do when they realize things. "He was one of my slaves, but he had to leave to go to his other mistress..." She didn't appear to realize how outlandish that sounded. "So, you must be his friend, or sibling, or workmate or whatever. I'd be glad to help you find him, maybe. I don't see why not, I'll just take you under my rule until then."
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:19 pm

Mattew

Mattew,expecting a fight,got hit by surprise by the answer "..W-Well,but that's.........totally true....."
He left the swords as they were and apologised "...Sorry....I guess that was a bit uncalled for..."

Maria

Maria got cheered up by that response. "You saw him?!?Great!!" But then she thought about the rest of the response. "Wait...... I came with him as companion..... Then I get lost and we separate,and suddenly he is your slave..... And then he says that he serves another mistress.... Doesn't that sound a bit off to you? Although by the imagination he put to it I can say it was probably him.He's good with making sudden lies....But what's with the *slave* thing...?" Maria said,with a sweat drop.
"Well,I bet I could find him on my own,but if you want to help, I have no complains.....but what do you mean with "under my rule"...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Aiko

A small spot of sky seemed to be shifting high above the city, like ripples in water. It persisted for about 3 seconds before slowly being replaced by a humanoid figure in a robe.
"Huh? What? How-" Aiko hung in the air for a moment, her face showing shock and confusion before the ripple disappeared completely and she began plummeting towards the ground.
"Ah- Ah! Aaaaaah!" She frantically pulled a small rune stone off of her belt and held it to her chest. "A- Anti gravitatis!"
The symbols on the stone started to glow purple. As they did a mild purple aura surrounded her and her decent slowed significantly, but she still hit the concrete with a loud thud.

She had landed in a small dark alleyway, no one else seemed to be around.
She lay still a moment before pulling her face out of the dirt and clutching her head. She noticed that her forehead was bleeding slightly. "Alright, so the amp works with teleportation spells. Now I know to never try it again... I had better check in at the local hospital." She slowly stood up and brushed herself down. As she did the rune she was holding fractured and broke into two pieces, Aiko's purple aura disappearing with it. She picked up the pieces and made her way out of the alley.

The surroundings were unfamiliar, and the people seemed strange. She looked around for a hospital of some kind. She noticed a building that stood out.
"Hmm, the black fruit... That name does sound familiar... But from where..."
She rubbed her chin for a moment. Her eyes widened as the epiphany hit her.
"Oh... Oh dear..."

Niles

Niles was still unsure so he kept his hand on the dagger.
"Well, nice talking to ya and all that but we really should be going."
he said as he began to walk past her.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Mattew

Mattew turned to the bakeneko. "Sorry for the trouble,but we need to keep going."
Then he turned to the cave's path,and saw Niles very far away "Huh? Hey! Wait for me! Remember who has the torch! If it's revenge from earlier, I wasn't doing on purpose! WAIT UP!" He started running towars Niles
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:55 am

Erick
((I was kinda hoping you would))

Lexi

Lexi stopped, interested by how this scenario would play out, she answered the oni's question "Never seen her before"

Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:41 am

Mattew

After catching up with Niles, Mattew kept walking in silence for a bit of time,then spoke up.
"Niles......I don't know you much...but why were you so mean towards that sharmite? Did something happen to you that had sharmites involved or something? I know she seemed kinda odd,but I think that was a bit too....harsh.."

".....Wait.......remind me,why are we in this cave again? With the commotion I kind of lost myself..."

Maria

Maria stood up,cleaned her clothes,and looked at the oni,with an awkard face "So....I'm affraid this will most probably sound strange,but...what are you? I mean...I don't know what you are...I've seen monsters that resemble you...no offense intended...but you're the first I've seen that can talk and acts peacefully.Are there others like you?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Lexi

"Huh, monsters? And what do you mean you havent seen others like her?" Lexi asked curiously, "You not from round here or something?" Lexi, geniunely intrigued by this, flashed Maria a innocent, caring smile, hoping to find out more
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Maria
Maria turned to Lexi "Not from here? Well....you could say so"
"Well...from where I came from,um...people....like her are hostile,mostly male,don't know how to pronounce a single word,and are most likely to ram at the first thing they see,for putting it lightly"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:42 am

Lexi cocked her head inquisitively "Thats odd, I've never even heard of a male 'person like her' as you put it, anyway I'll think you'll find the locals more, shall we say, affectionate, than that around here" She kept up the smile and added in a cute little wink
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:18 pm

((Well I have a lot of catching up to do.))

Niles and Mattew
The Bakeneko watched the pair run down the path. She thought to herself, then sighed and walked down the path after them.

Lexi and Maria
"Oh, of COURSE." The Oni said. "Sharmites like us are so pretty, Humans are just dying to be our followers." She brushed her hair back. "A lot of Sharmites are rough with their followers, but I like to pride myself on treating my slaves like friends, not objects."

Erick
The hooded figure looked at the pair. "You two are clearly intoxicated." He began. "It's not worth it for you to put up a fight." He pulled out a dagger. "Just give me your money and I'll be on my way."
Pinta shook her head drunkenly. "Nuh UH!" She emoted. She hiccuped and shook her finger at the hooded man.
"Do you think this is a game?" The strange man retorted. "Now, hand it over!"

Aiko
Aiko was deep in the Queen's City. There were Sharmites all around her, and clearly a large chunk of the Humans in the area either appeared to show themselves as inferior or were treated as such. The Black Fruit, a bar, was filled to the brim with people. There were individuals all around her, but none of them appeared to take an interest in her... Yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next