Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Go down 
+12
Drakeero
Zesquid
LazyAlex
Alzhar
joakinter
Dataslycer
wolfzero001
ShadithBro
questionman
CwHart
anon64
Daemon McRae
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daemon McRae

Castle RePure Aria Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:02 am

So I came across a game from one of the other forums I visit that I thought you guys might like. It's called (read the thread title you lazy ass), and it's a work in progress.

The link to the demo: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ102967.html [click the yellow button.]

Now, you may look at this and ask, "Oh, Daemon, this looks interesting, but how does this qualify in this forum?" Well, I'm GLAD you asked.

See, this is a nice side-scroller H-Game. Done in a less-detailed Metroidvania style. And when I say less detailed I mean game mechanics. The graphics are (at least for me), more than satisfactory. Now, like most side-scrolling H games, you try not to get raped. How do you do this? Easy. In most of the game you play as a female. She can shot things. Pretty straightforward. Kill what needs killin' and move on. However, if she takes enough damage, she turns into a guy. That everything, and I mean EVERYTHING in the castle wants to fuck.

Literally. The little slimes all over the place turn into slime-GIRLS and rape him if he gets too close. It's awesome.

"But Daemon, this forum is for the kiss fetish! What about that?" Oh, don't worry. This game delivers. You see, aside from one or two enemies, the girls can't outright jump you. They have to seduce the poor lad, first. For some girls, it's as easy as walking around naked. (You can't tell me that's not effective.) For others, like the slime girl, it's sitting there and flashing genitalia at him (I think slimegirls have genitalia. Either way...)

And some enemies (like the plant girls in the tutorial stage you start the game in) grab him and kiss him till he gives in. Then they fuck.

You're welcome.

The game is set to be fully released about March or so. The demo has two bosses and four different enemies that rape you. Plus some other small stuff to do like braking secret walls.

You don't need to understand Japanese to play this game, and the controls are ASD ZXC centric.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:15 am

seems great, but one question, how do i shot web? (no seriously im on the first level how do i shoot)
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:44 am

Man that second boss is cheap I cant seem to beat her cause as soon as she is vernable that damn ball thing goes flying around
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:32 am

I can't get past the tutorial can anyone please tell me what the controls are?
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:35 am

anon64 wrote:
seems great, but one question, how do i shot web? (no seriously im on the first level how do i shoot)

It's the z button. And only while you're the girl.

CwHart wrote:
Man that second boss is cheap I cant seem to beat her cause as soon as she is vernable that damn ball thing goes flying around

Actually, the little red ball IS the weakpoint. Her getting vulnerable releases the ball, and you have to kill it.

anon64 wrote:

When you're the guy: Arrow buttons move, up arrow jumps. C interacts with stuff. Hit down arrow to go through doors. (Not always blatantly obvious. Sometimes just lit up rectangles.) S turns you into the girl.

When you're the girl. Same movement controls. Z fires.

X in both states powers through text. Just hold it down and it'll go away.

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:32 pm

yeah i worked it out eventually

now im stuck on the slime succubus, that red ball thing is SO annoying
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Daemon McRae wrote:
anon64 wrote:

When you're the guy: Arrow buttons move, up arrow jumps. C interacts with stuff. Hit down arrow to go through doors. (Not always blatantly obvious. Sometimes just lit up rectangles.) S turns you into the girl.

When you're the girl. Same movement controls. Z fires.

X in both states powers through text. Just hold it down and it'll go away.

Q opens menu
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Um.... maybe we could get a vid here or something? xD I mean I want to load it, but sadly I have alot of crud ( mostly school stuff. ) on here and well, can't upload stuff. >.<;
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:54 am

anon64 wrote:
yeah i worked it out eventually

now im stuck on the slime succubus, that red ball thing is SO annoying

it's a easier battle if you equip the firegirl item

to get the item get raped by her till she drops a gift

to equip the item first you need to buy the card like item from the shop

then hit Q and pick the option center and second from the top

then equip the firegirl to your your female form

by the way there are 48 save slots in this game and you can have sex with the bunnygirl in the tutorial

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:39 am

I'll try that strategy out tonight shadith

im just gonna ask does anyone know any other games like this (side scrolling h games where your a guy, or at least the enemies are girls)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Kyrieru working on a platform one as well with his sprite style artwork.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:58 pm

anon64 wrote:
I'll try that strategy out tonight shadith

im just gonna ask does anyone know any other games like this (side scrolling h games where your a guy, or at least the enemies are girls)

it works even better with two of her but she can shoot 120 times and will recharge in the hot springs

hmmm side scrolling h games where your a guy, or at least the enemies are girls.... the only one that really comes to mind at the moment is demo to the prequel of Nightmare Sphere
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:18 am

ShadithBro wrote:
you can have sex with the bunnygirl in the tutorial
how do you do that? I talked to her like
Vegeta wrote:
OVER 9000
times and she doesn't do anything Neutral
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:28 pm

joakinter wrote:
ShadithBro wrote:
Vegeta wrote:
OVER 9000

pffft.... BAHAHAHAHA. Oh my god.

Either way, you talk to her, then get in the pool and kneel down, then talk to her again. Rinse and repeat till she changes position. Then stand next to her for a little while. Then plow.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Daemon McRae wrote:
joakinter wrote:
ShadithBro wrote:
Vegeta wrote:
OVER 9000

pffft.... BAHAHAHAHA. Oh my god.

Either way, you talk to her, then get in the pool and kneel down, then talk to her again. Rinse and repeat till she changes position. Then stand next to her for a little while. Then plow.
actually you just kneel in the water once you just need to

a be in the water

b see her... in other words being close as you can be and looking at her
Back to top Go down
Alzhar

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:01 pm

I have no idea what the green platform and the red blob thing do and which controls I use.

Edit: I now know the red blob thing refills your health.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Fiery Snake wrote:
I have no idea what the green platform and the red blob thing do and which controls I use.
Q open menu
S switch to girl(after getting her,of course),and as girl she grabs the air (?)
Z shoot(girl only)
X pass through text
Arrows move,down to crouch or to go up/down stairways
Also,as a girl you move faster,can jump more and can wall-jump
Green platform is actually a green area that replenishes your "possesion" gauge,as I call it,and the red blob thing is a health gauge refiller,both appear a little further ingame
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:19 pm

you gain more forms but non of them are useable in the demo
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Having trouble having sex with the bunnygirl at the beginning. I keep crouching in front of her and nothing is working. I even tried it while naked. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Did you speak to her outside the pool yet?
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:13 am

try raising your lust abit (let the heart gauge fill up)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:24 am

your lust has to be full you have to not have the blue robe. then crouch in front of her in the pool and talk to her while crouched, a cutscene should trigger then your lust should gradually fill, when its full walk up to her and BAM
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Ok I now know what that the triangle on the stat screen is for your alignment

the yellow symbol Junai/Pure love(lover)

the blue symbol Muku/Purity(purelien)

the purple symbol Masho/Devilishness (chaos)

each transformation is one of these

only two are in the demo but only one is used
there alignments a Lover(used, black dress) and Chaos(seen, red dress, flat chest)
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:05 am

By the way, apparently the finished game has been submitted to DLSite. So we may see something in the next week or so. If I can track a dl link I'll drop it here.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:45 pm

and it's out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle RePure Aria Paradise   Castle RePure Aria Paradise Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle RePure Aria Paradise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next