Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Myth of the Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychoblue

The Myth of the Succubus Empty
PostSubject: The Myth of the Succubus   The Myth of the Succubus EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:07 pm

There's going to be some fanart of this incoming, so I thought I'd put this here. I currently have two published works but only one them of features a succubus (or a yuki-onna as the case may be) but I also have some unpublished works that features use of this mythos. I will share those as goes on by in the mean time, here's an appendix for the succubus mythology I've developed so far.

The Myth of the Succubus

Yuki-Onna: a subspecies of succubus, they are native to Japan and are most active during the colder seasons. They most commonly approach their victims during snowy weather and feed on their energy through acts of passion, leaving them frozen husks should they decide to claim everything they are, body and soul. They are considered in-tune with the nature around them and possess cryokinetic abilities in addition to their seduction and illusory magic native to all succubi.

Blowfish Poison Kiss: “Death that is the excess of life.” The user kisses the victim, usually on the lips, and places a spell on them in the process. A human’s life energy, or ki, is regulated through specific points on the body, and this kiss causes those points to work at their maximum efficiency. As a result, the victim’s body produces a gross excess of life energy, expanding their body like a balloon and rendering them immobile. Once the body reaches its limit, the victim’s body struggles to circulate the visceral aspects of life such as blood and oxygen...until finally, the heart gives out, euthanizing the victim, hence the name “Blowfish Poison.” The victim dies quietly and peacefully within minutes, making it an ideal technique for female assassins who want to avoid leaving blood stains on their missions or don’t want to draw attention during the execution.

However, there is a way to save a victim…

Mark of the Yuki-onna/Mark of the Succubus: Like all succubi, Yuki-onna survive off of the life energy of mortal men drawn through acts of passion. However, because succubi are only female, they rely on those same mortal men to continue their lineage, or more specifically, their “destined one.” For succubi, finding their destined one is the same as finding their one true love, and they have methods to protect their destined ones from perishing when it comes time to consummate. A succubus can enhance her destined one’s body by leaving lip-shaped scars upon them, enabling the victim to survive consummation and continue supporting their “wives.” Moreover, if the aforementioned Blowfish Poison Kiss is used prior to this moment, these marks can be used to restore the destined one’s body to its original state with the marks acting as regulators to seal and control the excess in life energy. The result is a mate that can not only provide perpetual sustenance for her thirst, but a conclusive end to her endless search for a new mate.

Destined One: Once a mark is received, it will remain present on the man for the rest of his days, and should the man ever be separated from the succubus that branded him, it can prove harmful. Since the Mark is meant to act as a way to unite the couple, the victim can not be around other women, be they mortal or otherwise, lest they receive a searing sensation that stings at their body and soul. Like any scar, the Mark can take a turn for the worse, and only the
one who gave them that mark can ease the pain caused by their separation.

Soul World: For those who are completely drained by a succubus, their souls are absorbed into her and their consciousness enters a type of afterlife that exists entirely within the succubus, called her “Soul World.” Though the personality and motifs of a succubus can differ, all of them hold onto the core belief that when feeding unto death, the victim’s soul becomes part of her sustenance in exchange for eternal bliss. When absorbed, the fragment of the succubus that drew her to the victim is flushed into the soul world, where the victim’s consciousness and the fragment spend the rest of eternity together. It should be noted that the Soul World itself is quite expansive, and should an absorbed soul gain the wherewithal, the world they could explore would be endless in wonder. The Soul World is an amalgamation of all of the succubus’ experiences and memes, constantly shifting and growing more complex as she gains further experiences.

Maturity: Succubi, Yuki-onna, and all subspecies are born human, awakening their vampiric natures upon reaching physical maturity. However, it is entirely possible for her to retain her humanity should she curb her thirst for energy enough until her Destined One approaches her. That is, though she can feed off of energy, she cannot take a soul, relying on periodic feedings as opposed to a full meal. Though it is very difficult for her to go about her powers in this manner, should she successfully remain pure until she claims her Destined One, her humanity will be fully retained and she would be able to live her life as a human woman, though aging far slower than regular humans. The benefits of this is that she will be immune to many of the weaknesses that come with being a demon, such as weakness to certain incantations and charms, or weakness in certain temperatures if she were a Yuki-onna. With minimal search for life energy and no weaknesses to hinder her from moving about freely, there is no limit to what she would be capable of should someone earn her ire...

Let me know what you guys think so far!
Back to top Go down
Psychoblue

PostSubject: Re: The Myth of the Succubus   The Myth of the Succubus EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:09 pm

An example of a proper "marriage" between a succubus and a mortal man...

The Myth of the Succubus Kiss_of_the_blow_fish___the_cure_by_mortalshinobi-d7fbwuf

One kiss was all it would take…

One kiss…one soft, tender kiss, and Harumi would have completed her mission. Her target was exceedingly easy to approach, as she noticed the way he was fixated upon her that evening. No struggle was necessary, and indeed, he did not struggle as the effect of the kiss caused his body to puff out like a bubble. In fact, it was quite clear that he enjoyed the kiss, and as she parted lips, he was looking at her with a dreamy smile. He was silently begging her to continue, completely infatuated with this beautiful creature that was about to claim his life.

Something within Harumi stirred. Even before that kiss, she noted that he was a very beautiful youth, the pampered prince of the Miyamoto warrior clan. But those brown eyes of his…she wasn’t the only one with a captivating glance. He was too pure to die so young, as no one who deserved to die could possess such a soft gaze or gentle kiss. Now she wanted to kiss him, again, and again. She wanted him to live, so that he could teach her how to live. She no longer cared for the mission to take this man’s head, and now was concerned solely with taking his heart.

Her instincts took over, telling her one thing, “This beautiful boy…is ripe…”

The Myth of the Succubus Kiss_of_the_blow_fish___the_cure_ii_by_mortalshinobi-d7fgg8h

The desires of her latent Yuki-onna blood awakened in full bloom and she did what those desires dictated. Each kiss on his body was slow and passionate, searing his flesh and providing the relief necessary to ease the balloon-like swelling of his body. With each mark she branded him with, the wound oozed with the youth’s vitality, and the scent of his life energy only further fueled her desire for his love, matched only by his desire for hers. With each kiss, her kimono loosened further, and it began to slip off her body as she hungered for the full extent of his passion.

With most Yuki-onna, one mark was sufficient to prove her love to the man she had deemed her destined one, but Harumi branded Shun with three marks, each one more tender and passionate than the last. Those three kisses may had restored Shun’s body to its original lean form and saved his life, but working together with the life-overloading effects of the Blowfish kiss, they had most certainly left Shun a very changed young man. Whatever ambitions he might have had before this encounter, they were now superceded by the very real desire to give this woman paradise.

Although the marks had been delivered, Harumi was only just beginning with satiating her Yuki-onna urges. The kiss of a Yuki-onna, and especially the consummation, was fatal for any other human, but the massive excess of life energy that still surged through Shun’s body now being kept in check by the Marks of the Yuki-onna ensured that there would be nothing holding Harumi back from showing Shun the extent of her passion. This time, Shun was able to caress her when she kissed him on the lips, and Harumi disrobed further.

In that moment, the threat that came with abandoning her assassination mission became nonexistent, as did whatever danger that came from allowing the woman that almost killed him with her kiss, do so again. They felt quite safe in each other’s arms, and from that point onward, they would confront any danger together, as lovers. Moments before, Harumi attempted to make Shun’s belly swell to death. Now, she would allow Shun to make her belly swell with life as they began to make love in the snow.

Finally, Shun regained the strength to speak. “What is your name?”

In between passionate kisses, Harumi leaned in and whispered her answer in his ear.

Shun immediately took a liking to the name, and responded with something that he knew he would be saying for a long, long time. “Harumi…I love you.”
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Myth of the Succubus   The Myth of the Succubus EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Thanks for sharing this psychoblue. It's definitely interesting, and the fan art really captivates everything. Do you have more stories and mythos by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Psychoblue

PostSubject: Re: The Myth of the Succubus   The Myth of the Succubus EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:40 am

As a matter of fact, I do! What you see here actually transformed into a 80,000 word novel that I finished just before Memorial Day. If you'd like I'll take snippets from that and share them here.

Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Myth of the Succubus   The Myth of the Succubus EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:30 am

That'd be great! I'm sure we all would enjoy reading it and I'm quite interested with what you came up with from this story
Back to top Go down
Psychoblue

PostSubject: Re: The Myth of the Succubus   The Myth of the Succubus EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:36 am

Snippet from Chapter 4: the lead villain of the story, Calavera, shows the protagonist Lacey (Harumi's father) a succubus couple engaging in the full process, but interrupts it to be a jerk.

“Maybe you’re reconsider, when I tell you the purpose of that mark,” Calavera said with a mischievous grin. “I’m sure you’re curious as to why it hurts so much when you’re not around her…”

“It hurts because that’s how the Mark of the Yuki-onna works,” Lacey shot back with a look of visible disdain. “Maria told me herself: she gave me this because she decided I had what she needed to make some healthy Yuki-onna girls. It’s meant to keep whoever gets it from biting it when doing the deed with whoever gave it to them. Too bad it’s a one-way deal: she gets a kid, all I get it her nagging at me for the rest of my life, setting my face on fire every time I even look at another woman.”

Calavera grin widened into a smile, and he shook his head with the clicking his tongue. Lacey didn’t appreciate it at all, and he resisted the urge to reach for the pistol at his hip. “Ah, such a pity...to be pillaged by someone so beautiful,” Calavera buzzed softly before asking Lacey a question. “How old were you when you were branded, senor?”

“...seventeen years young,” Lacey answered. “Why?”

“...because it sounds like your sweet Maria parted ways with you before she could properly initiate you as her Destined One,” Calavera said before standing up from his seat and motioning for Lacey to follow. Lacey did as he was asked and together, they walked through the star-filled space until another corridor of solid matter made itself known, leading to another clear door that held two people inside a bedroom bearing the same dim red hue as the hallway of the House. “Take a look inside, senor. What do you see?”

“...I see a man and a woman about to do what’s natural,” Lacey answered bluntly. The bedroom was spacious with the bed several meters away, but he could tell there was someone in it. It was a young man, perhaps as young as he was when he was branded, lying in the bed mumbling something to the woman who had just finished disrobing completely and was making herself comfortable on top of him. “I’m not in the mood for a peep show right now, Calavera.”

“Call it visual aids, if you will. I want to show you what you missed out on when Mariya branded you.” Calavera said while he stood next to Lacey and watched the situation unfold. Pointing to the red-haired woman that was starting to unfurl her wings, Calavera started his lesson. “As I mentioned before, I have the ability to sense the Destined Ones of whatever girl who comes to work for me. The lucky young man on the bed, I had my contacts bring him here all the way from China, and told Sasha that if she collected from one hundred clients, I would allow her the chance to meet him.”

“Destined One this, Destined One that,” Lacey grumbled as the woman leaned down to give the young man the first kiss of the night. “What’s the big deal about this, anyway? Can’t they just pick whoever they feel like for the Mark?”

“Only if their name is Oliver Lacey,” Calavera quipped back. “You’re a man of rank in the Black Sun, so you know the story of Alpha. ‘Until you find your one true love, you are forever condemned to feed on the love of the unworthy.’ She was the first of what the Church called a succubus, and every succubus after her has to follow the same mantra...but now, they don’t have to search anymore. All they need to do is come to me, and if they perform favors...then I allow them to retire.”

“Didn’t answer my question,” Lacey spat back.

“Heh...just watch, and I’ll explain.”

The first kiss was long, and passionate, as expected...but something was decidedly different about this kiss. At first it seemed like the man was breathing exceptionally deep, but it was more than that. His chest and belly seemed to grow the longer the kiss was maintained, slowly elevating the succubus kissing him. He was rounding out like a balloon, yet there was absolutely no concern to anyone involved. Just as it seemed like he was about to burst, she broke the kiss and whispered something to him while he breathed deep, his eyes glazed over in a trance.

“‘The injection of life,’ senor. I don’t know what your lady Maria was thinking when she branded you, but once a succubus finds her Destined One, there’s no way she’s going to let him go...and him, he’s expected to be with her for the rest of her unnatural days. He can’t do that with a mortal lifespan...so what that succubus does, is give him eternal youth. It’s a three-step process, and step one is making his body general the maximum amount of life energy he can possibly hold which, as you can see...can have some interesting side effects.”

“...I can see the look in your eye. No, this didn’t happen when I met Mariya and I’m glad it didn’t,” Lacey shot Calavera a nasty glare when the incubus started teasing him with the tone of his voice. “How do the marks come in?”

Lacey’s answer came in the form of the woman gently kissing the expanded torso...with each kiss leaving the unmistakable kiss-shaped scar that Lacey bore on his cheek. And from that kiss, a visible pink steam emerged from it, gradually relieving the swelling of her mate’s body and shrinking him back down. Then she prepared to brand him again, leaving another mark and quickening the restoration of the young man’s original side. “Stage two is the ‘Expulsion of Death.’ Those marks are meant to enhance the Destined One’s body so that they don’t become just another of the hunted, and allow him to control that massive excess of delicious life energy he’s producing thanks to the first stage. Once he’s back to normal, they can begin stage three...sweet, sweet love...eh?”

Calavera’s grin suddenly vanished when he noticed something on the woman’s naked back...a small tattoo that even Lacey with his shooter’s vision couldn’t make out clearly. “That tattoo...that...that little…”

“...your girls banned from having tattoos?” Lacey raised an eyebrow at Calavera’s loss of composure.

“It’s a spell I put on my girls: until they give me the life force of one hundred clients, that tattoo stays on them. If it’s not there anymore, then they’d fulfilled their end of the bargain. But clearly…”

There it was again: that spark of unhinged murderous intent that Lacey felt the moment he first met Calavera. In an instant, all of that charisma and coolness that Calavera put on when he was in public vanished, and it was as if Lacey became nonexistent in that rage. Instead, he swung the door open and completely ruined the mood of the couple going through their own unique brand of love-making.

There was nothing calm about Calavera as he forcefully pulled the succubus off of her Destined One who had not fully adjusted to the effects of the life-bringing kiss that caused his body to swell, as the marks were still doing their work in restoring his mobility. He was screaming something to the woman in a language that Lacey only partly understood, sounding like some sort of offshoot of the Russian dialect, but the intentions were clear. Lacey was angry, calling the woman all sorts of horrible things while she tried to explain herself.

Then, Calavera turned to the young man with a very fatal glint in his eye, and a new kind of grin took over. He turned back to the woman who tried to lunge at him, but he easily stopped her in her tracks by wrapping his right hand around her neck...and with his other hand, he turned to the young man once more, and plunged his hand into his torso.

The young man’s body burst like a watermelon, unleashing offal and flesh across the once-immaculate room. The smell of death instantly filled Lacey’s nostrils, and for once, the smell did not please him. It was one thing to kill a man while he was holding a gun, or to kill a man when he was staring you in the face...but to kill a man who posed absolutely no threat just for the sake of frightening a woman was something that Lacey didn’t approve of.

But Calavera wasn’t done. Turning to the woman who he still held in a deadly grip, he licked his lips, whispered a farewell, and planted a hard kiss on her lips. Though she struggled initially, Lacey realized that it was futile, and her struggling turned into violent convulsing. Succubi were beings that drained life energy through acts of passion, but when it came to someone like Calavera, who sustained his own life the same way, it became a battle of wills.

It was a battle in which Sasha, heartbroken and rattled, stood no chance. Her will, and her vitality, were quickly drained to nothingness, and when Calavera finally broke his kiss...what remained of Sasha did not resemble anything close to the healthy woman she was minutes before. Now, she was a dried husk, a thin coating of skin on bones that fell to the ground lifeless. Everywhere around Calavera, there were two very different kinds of horrible deaths: one corpse was bloated with life that he burst from Calavera’s plunge, and the other was drained of all that she was, turned into an empty shell.

Calavera took deep, concentrated breaths before motioning for Lacey to come in. His breath was haggard and his eyes wide with excitement, with sweat beating from his brow. “Thankfully,” he breathed out before inhaling and wiping the sweat from his face. “Thankfully...this room is heavily soundproof. Things like these are actually quite...what’s the word? When something happens so much that there’s ways to deal with it in place.”

“‘Routine?’”

“That’s the word. Gracias,” Calavera said before turning to the exploded corpse of the young man on the bed. “Seems a real waste, to let all of that energy go to waste. I tend to avoid drinking the life energy of men, but maybe…”

“...maybe you should think about getting a new batch of women for the brothel,” Lacey finished Calavera’s incomplete thought, looking at the shriveled husk of the succubus that Calavera drained to nothingness. “I imagine that your girls wouldn’t appreciate your routine of butchering their boyfriends and feasting on their co-workers if they found out what happened here…”

“They won’t: I’ve been here for five years and this sort of thing happens at least twice a month,” Calavera replied as he followed Lacey’s gaze to the woman. “And if they do, I’ll just find more girls...or better yet, I could recruit them. I’ve known Sasha since she was a little girl, when she was brought to the orphanage after her parents fell on the wrong side of a business dispute. Both her parents were human, but all I needed to do was spend five minutes alone with her, mix her life energy with a bit of mine...and eight years later, she became one of my brethen, no more human than I.”
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Myth of the Succubus   The Myth of the Succubus EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:08 pm

Definitely a fascinating story psychoblue, and uses a very creative topic! I don't think I've seen succubi tackled this way (and that's a very good thing mind you) and just from reading this snippet I was pulled in and wanted to read more about these characters. If there was a downside though it'd be that there was little focus on the kiss but I'm sure there's plenty of that in your novel anyways and I was interested in Lacey and Calavera from the start. I would really like to read some original short stories of succubi, or any kind of stories really, you write.
Back to top Go down
Psychoblue

PostSubject: Re: The Myth of the Succubus   The Myth of the Succubus EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:34 pm

Some more Special Effects Kissing in the story, this time from Calavera, the lead villain and an incubus. As you saw earlier, he can drain energy through a kiss, but he also has the ability to turn women into succubi with his kiss, as well. This is an important plot point in the story because those who are transformed are under his complete control.

-----

“...so that’s your game,” LaRue finally spoke up, calling all eyes on him. He was not intimidating by the attention and continued speaking. “Seems like an awful lot of trouble to take him out. I’m going to guess that you want to set off some kind of international scandal that’ll make a mess of the world. If that’s the case, you could have just given me $10,000 and I would have offed the Archduke in the hotel.”

“It’s very important we make this look like an accident,” Manushya explained as she stepped away from her corner and walked behind the table next to Calavera. “It’s true, we want Russia to react poorly to the loss of their poor duke, but if you were captured or stopped, it could ruin everything. That is why on Mardi Gras, I will be entertaining his royal guards here at the Rising Sun. The Archduke will be so enamored with the attention of the parade, he won’t notice his guards being enamored with our girls at the burlesque show.”

“The best burlesque show in the world,” Calavera added with a smile before his expression became serious again. “It is imperative that it look like an accident, and the rest of the world will grieve. The beauty of this plan is that it preys upon suspicions and paranoia. There will be no way to prove that his death wasn’t an accident. Instead, we’re going to let the suspicions boil over until...the top comes off.”

With that sense of foreboding, Calavera turned to Manushya and signaled for her to go into another room of the Rising Sun. As she walked away with a cruel grin, Calavera continued explaining his plan. “Manushya will be handling the royal guards, but I will be the one who handles the Duchess, because she will be the final piece of our plan. We’re going to convince the the Archduke that he should ride his float alone, while I offer the Duchess a chance to accompany me to the front of the parade. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime chance, and from what I’m told about him, he’ll bend to her will.”

“What does she have to do with it?”

Calavera did not immediately ask the question posed by the hotel manager and instead brought his guest’s attention to Manushya, who had returned with a young woman wearing a common dress. She was attractive enough, but it was clear that she wasn’t one of the burlesque girls: she lacked their unique air of confidence that made them so popular with the patrons. In fact, she seemed quite nervous being brought out in front of so many people. But despite her nervousness, Calavera gave her a reassuring smile as he stepped out from behind the table and greeted the girl personally, waving Manushya off.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to Cathy,” Calavera hummed as he patted the young lady on the head, causing her to blush. “Cathy ran away from her home in Nashville to become a showgirl, but that business is cruel. They told her she didn’t have the guts to perform, to proudly show off the gifts God gave her. Worse, they told her the only way she’d be able to perform is if she performed certain favors for them.”

Calavera ran his fingers through her dark hair, and looked into her innocent brown eyes, untouched and unbreached. Turning his charm to his highest degree, a sparkle burst in Calavera’s eyes that seemed to place the girl under his spell. “Now Cathy, you know I’m not like those other fools, yes? I think you have the talent to be a starlet of my shows, loved by thousands. Maybe one day, I can introduce you to my overseas colleagues, and who knows? You could work in London, in Paris, in Brussels!”

“Thank you, Mr. Calavera,” the woman said in a southern twang native to her place of origin. “What do you need me to do?”

“...call it a test of your ability to capitivate a crowd,” Calavera purred, placing a hand on her shoulder. “Kiss me, as passionately as you can. I know a thing or two about kisses: once you give me yours, I’ll know immediately what I’ll need to do to make you a star.”

There was a murmur among the other men as the woman did as she was instructed and pulled herself into Calavera for a kiss. Calavera wrapped his arms around her and returned her kiss...but once he properly engaged himself, that was when something very unnatural started to happen. It was at first only noticably to Manushya and Sanada, who were well-trained in noticing changes in the wind surrounding people, but soon even the uninitiated could sense what was happening.

The ground beneath Calavera and Cathy started to glow with a red hue, and so did the kissers. Calavera’s aura was dark and sinister, dripping off of him like wax while his eyes opened slightly to reveal a crimson pit of darkness. Cathy’s aura was unstable and flickering, and there was a look of discomfort on her face as she deepened her kiss. She shifted uncomfortably, the back of her dress becoming ruffled and unkempt as she struggled. But it only took a few seconds to realize that it wasn’t her struggling that was messing up the cloth, but something within her that was struggling to break free.

Then, like a spring-loaded toy, the hidden ailment emerged in the form of two grotesque bat-like wings that sprung from her back, sticky and raw like an infant that had just been born. But soon the wings retracted and returned into her back, closing the exit wounds while Calavera broke the kiss and admired his handiwork. Though it was subtle now that the wings had returned to her body, it was clear to everyone that the woman had undergone a startling transformation.

It was difficult for the men to describe, but the woman seemed to look more shapely and mature, like Calavera had graduated her from a timid girl to a confident woman. Her posture was straighter, and her eyes had a seductive intimidation to her. “Miss Cathy...I do believe you have what it takes to be the starlet of the Rising Sun,” Calavera said proudly before turning around and showing her to the other men. “Take a bow for your audience, Miss Cathy!”

The woman did as she was told and curtsied while Calavera explained what had just transpired. “I’m sure you’ve heard the rumors about the ladies of the Rising Sun’s secret brothel...how they’re so good at their jobs that it’s almost superhuman. Scratch the ‘almost’ and you’ll have a clear painting of why my women are a cut above the average whore. But you might be asking yourself, ‘What does turning a human into a succubus have to do with this plan?’”

Calavera turned to LaRue and shot him a chilling glare, one that the grumbly assassin raised his eyes to take notice. “Senor LaRue, did you or did you not fail to uphold our contract to give Sanada the sword of the man who trashed my gambling hall a couple of days ago?”

“It was an open bounty. I didn’t sign anything,” LaRue protested. “You said there wasn’t any ill will and you were going to sign me full-time.”

“Si...but that was before I learned that you were consorting with the target,” Calavera responded coldly as his murderous aura started to beat down on LaRue. “It’s one thing to work freelance, but to do so in the middle of undertaking a running bounty? That, Senor LaRue is just...bad for business. Why, if I was a less patient man, I would have the right mind to put a bounty on YOUR head for being a traitor.”

As Calavera spoke to him, LaRue slowly reached for his coat pocket where he held a handful of throwing knives, prepared for a battle that would hopefully end in Calavera’s death and a piece of the reward that his colleague Henri mentioned to him earlier. But when Calavera eased up with his murderous aura, so did LaRue, and a smile came over Calavera’s face. “But, I cannot do it. You see, LaRue, I understand men like you. You are driven by business, just as I am. You are here because you are torn between offers and intend to balance them before making a final decision…”

Sadly for LaRue, he underestimated Calavera’s underhandedness, and felt a strong grip wrap around the back of his neck. He had been so focused on Calavera that he did not notice the newly-christened succubus Cathy sneak up behind him. Not satisfied with placing LaRue in a reverse chokehold, Cathy wrapped her legs around his waist and hung onto him like a monkey, with legs comparable to the crushing power of pythons. Worse still, she bound his arms together between her legs, forcing his hands open so that one of the throwing knives spilled out of his coat pocket and clattered on the floor.

“...but sadly, while I cannot do it, I have no problems with letting Cathy put an end to your treacherous life,” Calavera’s smile turned into a cheshire grin while his eyes once more flashed red. “Cathy...suck him dry!”

With her free hand wrapping around LaRue’s head, Cathy planted her lips on LaRue’s mouth and muffled his screaming. What followed next was a slow, grotesque end. The so-called kiss caused LaRue’s skin to wither, his eyes to sink into his skull, and his convulsing to threaten to shake him apart. A putrid smell of rotting flesh filled the air, and the other men at the meeting recoiled and covered their noses. Calavera, on the other hand, watched with sadistic glee, his eyes wide with interest as he admired the fruits of his labor tying up a loose end.

When it was over, Cathy released the husk that was once LaRue and let him fall to a heap. She looked down at the man she kissed, breathing heavily as she wiped saliva from her mouth and returned to Calavera’s side. Leaning against her new master and stroking his chest, Calavera patted her on the head once more and turned back to the assembly. “You see, gentlemen...this gift I have, this ability to turn girls into women, women into goddesses...if they are goddesses, then I am beyond godhood. They listen to my every word, and I can control them no matter where they are!”
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Myth of the Succubus   The Myth of the Succubus EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:55 pm

I wasn't able to get around to this til now. It was very enjoyable and interesting psychoblue, a wonderful contribution. Judging your novel from these several passages, I'd have to say it's pretty good. I'd definitely like to see some more content from you here as I'm sure many people, such as myself, would appreciate it. I'm not a fan of the whole "suck dry" thing(death just kinda turns me off lol) but I totally understand why it's here since it's a succubus after all and that's what they do. In that regard, though I personally don't like the aftereffects, it's still great writing and nice to read. Try writing some short stories or something on here, or look into some of the many topics on the forum. You'd be an awesome contributor Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Myth of the Succubus   The Myth of the Succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

The Myth of the Succubus
Page 1 of 1