Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!

Go down 
+8
pepez
ShadithBro
NanasBanananas
Mkmd13
wolfzero001
VGDMalcolm
AnonRoy
No one
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! Empty
PostSubject: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q28lwkZCqUA#t=30m20s

Link to download the game is in the description.

EDIT: This is Mkmd13 speaking, sorry for jacking your topic there No One, but I'm sure you will be happy to hear this news as well. Netral, the creator of Succubus Sister and Succubus Sister 2 is holding a contest of sorts of creating an enemy in his game! For more information, please refer to my (Mkmd13) post down below.
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:08 am

Looks hot enough. I'ma bite the bullet and check out the download link for y'all.

Update: while waiting for the download, I've discovered this game is heavily fart-centric. If that's your fetish, then great. Overall, the game looks like pretty solid quality animation, especially considering how easy it is to take a hot 3D model and make it un-hot when animating it. Dialogue could be improved, based on what I saw from the multiple videos. Lastly, it seems like the download link doesn't want to work for me.

Personally, I always recommend Mega or Mediafire. Preferably Mega, cuz they don't give a damn what you upload. Further, they're both so commonly used that you can find a solution easily if something doesn't work.

So, in short, if you're a fart-fetishist and can get the download to work for you, then this is something you'll enjoy, I think. Not quite my thing, but if it's your thing, then enjoy!
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:05 am

Yeah, I believe the guy is German or Russian, basically English isn't his first language. I believe mkmd has a cleaner version if the text really bothers ya.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm

Not really into faring not the kiss is cute and I do like the idea of a pov RPG with kisses and charming and the like. I know I would mind if one opponent hugged the MC into her chest before lifting their and charm kissing them for example. XD Still to those who love farting, more power to ya, your going to love it. XD Just wish it kinda broaden it's range, ya know?
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:03 am

Download link worked fine for me.  And yes the game is almost all about girls farting on you.

Edit: ugh this game is really not fun. Just use hassou a lot and guard when they're going to do a strong attack. Everything else is pretty obvious and you never lose but it still takes forever to kill enemies even with 2 hassous in effect.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:00 am

Yes I actually cleaned up his grammar and misspellings, but I kept his sentence structure the same so it's still his original work and not how I would of written it. I'm just glad that I have both of these fetishes and I was the one who asked if he would put some kissing into the game for us Smile
Back to top Go down
NanasBanananas

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:55 am

Just thought I'd butt in here before the topic gets too cold and say I really enjoyed this game. It was short, but pretty sweet. I was very pleased to see that each boss (the last three in particular) had multiple unique moves. Though I admit, as far as kisses go, they're pretty scarce. It's probably not worth playing if you only want to see the one kiss and can't enjoy the farting along the way. Fortunately, that wasn't a problem for me. I can get behind some farts.
Wait, that came out wrong...
Actually no, now that I think about it, that came out just right.

P.S. I especially liked the tail prison. I dunno, there was just something satisfying about it...
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 9:26 am

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMN7dmkhSFhZ2cxc1RZekRkams/view  Succubus Sister 2 demo no kisses yet mind you
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 11:04 pm

With the work I have been doing for Netral, I can guarantee that there will be more kisses in the future updates. I'm not sure how much info I can give away, but I know I can say that the boss he is creating now has a kiss attack and it's really really good!

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 7:55 am

there's something I've been wondering about for a long time which sibling is the older one?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 6:32 pm

The sister is the older one.

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 9:21 am

ok I was confused since both siblings refer to each other as the older sibling
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Mind telling me at what part? I can fix the translation in the next patch.

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:15 am

she calls her younger brother onii-chan(older brother) in both games
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:14 pm

I see, I will contact him just to make sure I am right on this and see what he says.

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 4:35 am

I loved that Succubus Sister 2 demo! I love there 2 different way to play this game, and different attacks between Femdom/Fart .. I hope there is going to be kisses attacks (They are succubus) And many two maybe even three against you fights and holds Smile.. And i love those different holding/Break Systems!
bounce bounce bounce Surprised Surprised Smile
Back to top Go down
procrastinator brad

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 7:06 pm

i think you're gonna like the miku update then. Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! Unknown
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:53 pm

Miku update? Is this out yet? That picture has me charmed already lol.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:23 pm

No one wrote:
Is this out yet?
if it is I think it's only on his patreon atm
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:33 pm

No, sadly it isn't out yet. I'm the translator for his game so I will let you know lol.

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptyFri May 25, 2018 5:38 am

Some big news that I can drop for you guys and get you a bit hyped up! I was talking with Netral today and we were going over some enemy development. He is thinking about creating an enemy that solely centers around kissing attacks!

At first he didn't think there would be enough creativity with a character like that, but I informed him that we have tons of content in our "Character/Enemy creations" section of our forum to get ideas from. He told me that he will have a look through it and may even take ideas of moves that the users on the forum have created and implement them right into the game!!!

He also told me that he is open for taking suggestions from his Patreon's so if you have a few bucks to spare a month, Netral would greatly appreciate it and, who knows, maybe some of your suggestions will come to life from his hands Smile

https://www.patreon.com/netralgd/overview

Netral is keeping Succubus Sister 2 pretty much human/succubus based enemy wise, but there will be a Skunk Girl added later on. He isn't sure if he wants to make a Monster Girl section in Succubus Sister 2 or not. If you want to know anything more about this game, let me know on this topic or send me a PM, I will be glad to answer any question you have that I have knowledge of lol.

BIG EDIT: Netral saw this post and also wanted you guys to know that in this topic, you can invent an enemy attacks which concentrates on kissing. He can do any enemy with the number of attacks from 1 to 5, but note that the more attacks the enemy has, the longer this will take. (5 attacks may be too long, but it is still acceptable to him.) You can also propose a model for the enemy if you wish, but you don't have to. You can look at this like kind of a contest where he will pick out the one he likes the most and implement it into the game!

The enemy you suggest could be whatever you want except for futanari and large models (bulky or fat girls) as Netral doesn't find them pleasant to deal with. Everything else is fair game though as long as it's a girl or woman (Monster girls are fine as well since he said he could just make a teleporter in the game to teleport you to another world where monster girls live.)

I can't wait to see what you guys can come up with and see who the lucky winner will be to see their move list come to life in his video game!

Last edited by Mkmd13 on Fri May 25, 2018 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Big update from Netral.)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptyFri May 25, 2018 9:07 am

Well how about a "lipstick queen" of sorts? Like a succubus with big ol' lips who wields various debuffing lipsticks for subduing any potential love slaves. Could be similar to the lipstick lamia we have here, but with more kiss-based attacks, like blowing tangible kisses in the form of lips, smothering the player senseless with kisses or even using a shrinking lipstick to shrink them and smother them in one giant kiss? Could also have kiss marks play a role somehow.
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptyFri May 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Two Adult/Teen succubuses against you..

-Other one hold your hands back, (And same time your head rest on her boobs).. Pov style, hero check rightside and leftside, and sees boobs on both side of head.. Then other one come and start kissing you.. If she start kissing you, you have escape first one, and if you do it you push first succubus off, but second one is still holding so you have to escape again, if you fail. second one starting kissing again..  Same thing go farting style...  

-Other one has bigger boobs, so maybe smothered by boobs? face Between two boobs Shocked Shocked
-Same goes asses (farting)
-succubus laying on her stomach and other one force his head on her ass..
-Other has leg lock on heroes head, and other one farting..

Both different hp and turns.. So maybe both has own attacks too.. Kiss, farting.. Hp draining?

These are ideas, what i  would love to see in this game..  Very Happy

But anyway i love this game, and you guys doing Good job!!
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptySat May 26, 2018 2:00 am

There's a really old version of the game you can get like 0.2b or something if you scroll down far enough on the patreon page, but it looks like there's a lot of much greater stuff to come.

I hope there's HP draining. It's one of the definitive characteristics of most succubi.
Back to top Go down
NanasBanananas

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! EmptyMon May 28, 2018 12:37 pm

Man, I love Netral's games! Alright, how about a succubus (any succubus model will do) with some or all of the following attacks:

Health/Level Drain:
I imagine two versions of this. For health drain, she would grab your head with both hands and pull you in for a kiss. You have to struggle free, and the longer it takes you the more hp she steals from you (she heals what you lose). This is the more forceful, aggressive version.

For level drain, I was imagining something more seductive, like she puts one hand on your cheek and comes in for a kiss and you can jump away or stay still. It could be just a choice, where she tries to seduce you and you choose whether to give in or resist, or it could be that you need to hit a key or a string of keys before the time runs out to move yourself away. If you stay still she kisses you, taking away your strength (one level) and adding to her own, and you have another chance to resist or continue succumbing...

Don't know if the level drain might be more problematic in terms of balance, but I just love the idea that the more you give in the weaker you get and the stronger she becomes, that you're giving your enemy the advantage over you in return for some pleasure... Any level draining can be temporary for the current fight anyway so you'll get your strength back if you win...

Shrinking kiss:
She puts her hands behind her back, leans forward and gives you a quick kiss. You shrink down, then she picks you up and puts you between her lips where she kisses your entire body for a while until you grow back.

Possible expansion: I suppose this might be too much, but there could also be a struggling mini game where she tries to suck you inside her mouth and you have to struggle free. If you manage to pull yourself out, the attack ends and you grow back. If she manages to suck you inside, she plays with you in her mouth for a bit before releasing you... (personally I'm also not opposed to vore if you lose, but that would probably be less in the spirit of the game...)

Paralyzing Kiss:
She blows you a kiss and you have to dodge it. Could work similar to the Teen Succubus' flying headscissors attack where you have to choose which direction to move in, with the kiss (in the form of, say, a floating heart shape or a pair of lips) flies towards you heading either to the left, the right or the center of the screen and you need to move in the right direction to avoid it before it hits you.

If you fail to dodge you get paralyzed and fall on your back, then she teases you until the paralysis wears off... (She could either step on you, sit on your face, or if we're keeping with the kissing theme, lie on top of you and kiss you (or lick your face, for variety) while you can't resist...)

Love-Enslaving Kiss:
She looks you in the eyes, places a hand under your chin, moves in close and gives you a nice, medium length, brainwashing kiss (not too long, but definitely more than a peck). Lovesick, you fall to your knees and she orders you to lick her, which you do until the spell wears off...
____

Anyway, those are the ideas I got at the moment. Netral can of course use all of them, only some or none at all, and use them as I described or change them as he sees fit...

Whatever does or doesn't get added, I love this game and can't wait to see what comes next!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! Empty

Back to top Go down

Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next