Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!

Go down 
+8
pepez
ShadithBro
NanasBanananas
Mkmd13
wolfzero001
VGDMalcolm
AnonRoy
No one
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pepez

Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 11:42 am

I have idea..

Double kissing
You are against two succubus, both have own hp gauge.
They sweep you on the ground and both of them coming front of you holdind you legs under them, and trying give you a kiss.
You have Keep pressing the button (left or right) on which one they try give you kiss! I they hit, they both kiss you and Drain hp from you. And you have to hit button very fast, when they start trying kiss you again!

You can escape if you avoid kiss 10 times or etc.. maybe random number 8-15.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:08 am

I want to throw in my two cents in the contest as well.

Let's go with a monster girl this time around to change things up and that monster girl will be a classic Neko! She could be any kind of design you wish just as long as she is very cute, skinny, and young. Her personality is very bubbly and excited by meeting a human for the very first time and can't wait to smother him with some love.

I will create five different attacks for her, but of course, you don't need to use all five if you don't think you will have the time to implement them all if you choose my enemy.

Neko Pounce - This will be an escape event that you will have to mash the space bar or the enter key to get away. The Neko will pounce on top of you and hold you down. She will then lick her lips and then start to shower you with kisses! If you are unsuccessful in escaping after three dialog screens, she will plant a big kiss on your lips that deals massive damage and will hop off of you.

A change for the fart option would be instead of kissing you if you can't escape in time, she will turn around and release a massive fart on your face.

Tail Wrap - Neko will rush right up to you and grab you. She will then wrap both her arms and tail around your whole body to make sure you can't escape. Once caught up, she will lean in and hold a long kiss on your lips. During this time, the kiss will continually inflict damage to you and you must use the arrow keys to shake her off of you.

The fart option will change this move completely. Neko will instead kick you in the gut and makes you fall to your knees. She will then turn around and wrap her tail around your head and draw your right into her ass! She will then start to sexily rub her ass into your face until you use the arrow keys to shake her off.

Charmed from afar - The Neko will pose before placing her hand to her lips and blow a big kiss at you. A heart will form and start to float over towards you. In order to dodge this, you must hold down the space bar until the bar above fills to 95% to 100%. Anything below or above that percentage will result in a fail and the heart hitting the hero. If this happens, the hero will be charmed and the Neko will beckon you to come over to her and she will bend forward with her lips pursed. Since you are charmed, you have no choice but to kiss her, taking damage until the charm wears off and the hero backs away. If you are successful in filling the bar to 95% to 100%, you just dodge out of the way of the heart.

To change this attack if you chose the fart option, if the heart lands, you are charmed and the Neko will turn around and bend over while telling you to come over. The hero will follow her orders and walk over to the Neko. The Neko will then order the hero to get down on his knees and kiss her ass. The hero will follow her orders and start to kiss her ass until the charm wears off, when that does, the Neko will notice and fart right in his face and the hero will back off in disgust.

MP Drain - The Neko will run up to you and give you a solid kick to your chest. The force is enough to send you flying backwards and hit a wall. She will then pin you against the wall and start to lick your face! Each lick will drain a little bit of your MP until you shake her off (this can be whatever you wish, like a simple space bar mash or arrow key mash.) This will go on forever until either you shake her off or she drains all of your MP. If she drains all of your MP doing this, it will switch over to your HP.

This move will change if you chose the fart option. The Neko will run up and kick you like before and the force will send you flying backwards and hit a wall. Instead of you staying upwards, you will fall down to your butt. The Neko will the run over to you and turn around and softly place her ass in your face and start to rub it all over. This will have the same effect of draining your MP until you run out and will then switch over to HP. You can throw in some farts as well to spice it up.

Counter Kiss - (I'm not sure if you can implement counter attacks or not, but if you can't, you can skip this move or mold it in any way you wish for it to work.) The Neko will strike a sexy pose and say something like, "Why would you ever want to attack something as cute as me, nyah?" If you attack her while she is in this pose, she will swiftly counter it and plant a big kiss on your lips.

This will change if you chose the fart option to her counter attack being that she will hip bump you and fart at the same time.

If you can, I would like each kiss to have little heart animations that appear and will turn the screen pink. I hope you find her interesting Netral!

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 2:21 pm

https://netralgd.blogspot.com/

You can download from there Neko update, Neko have kiss attack Smile
Back to top Go down
procrastinator brad

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 6:19 pm

pepez wrote:

neko update? i don't remember a neko in any version.
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 2:04 am

procrastinator brad wrote:
pepez wrote:

neko update? i don't remember a neko in any version.

Lets say then Succubus sister update, new enemy Neko, who has kiss attack Smile
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 3:51 am

Are you sure you don't mean the extra boss, Naked Miku? She has a kiss attack.
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 3:16 pm

If you edit some of the files, their is another enemy with a kiss. Baby Girl, I think.

No one

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 12:02 am

Naked Miku needs more moves that you can choose not to escape, and needs a longer lasting charm considering how rarely she manages to make you charmed. But she's still interesting.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 5:20 am

maybeimalion wrote:
If you edit some of the files, their is another enemy with a kiss. Baby Girl, I think.

You don't have to edit any files. She already does it.
Back to top Go down
procrastinator brad

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 8:50 pm

newest update adds school girl who has a kiss attack for both battles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!   Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Succubus Sister/Succubus Sister 2 MOVE LIST CONTEST!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2