Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy

Go down 
+3
monked80
Mkmd13
NeoGeno450
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kis-aragi Rana

Kis-aragi Rana

A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  Empty
PostSubject: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:56 am

Weew It's been ages but then again there really wasn't anything I could do either except for rps maybe or finding new kissing, this game as a total of 9 kisses, 2 for the first three girls you meet in the game, 1 for the girl who introduces you to the apartment and 1 by the cosplayer girl

though I'd liked to host images of it, I don't know how honestly speaking or even if I did and tried it, it didn't work
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:26 pm

Perhaps try something like mediafire or something?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:27 pm

If you wish, you can PM me the game or images and I can upload them for you.
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:32 pm

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%5B140727%5D%5B138261%5D-%E5%B0%91%E5%B9%B4%E3%81%A8%E7%97%B4%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%8A%E3%81%AD%E3%81%88%E3%81%95%E3%82%93%E9%81%94%E3%81%AE%E5%B9%B8%E3%81%9Bh%E3%81%AA%E3%82%A2%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E6%9A%AE%E3%82%89%E3%81%97-293355/

i really wish this game was translated
Back to top Go down
Kis-aragi Rana

Kis-aragi Rana

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Ok I'll try that

Edit: I've managed somehow, well these are the pics some of them anyway if you like them

Last edited by Kis-aragi Raven Shiruka on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kis-aragi Rana

Kis-aragi Rana

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:08 am

A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  Bandic12img.com/u/f21/19/25/50/16/bandic11.jpg[/img]

A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  Bandic13

https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/19/25/50/16/bandic14.jpg

A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  Bandic17
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 1:02 am

Oh ok, I remember this game! I played this before but didn't bother to post it since the kisses really didn't have an effect and it was in Japanese so not many people would understand what is going on.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:57 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Oh ok, I remember this game! I played this before but didn't bother to post it since the kisses really didn't have an effect and it was in Japanese so not many people would understand what is going on.
there is a translation for it now
Back to top Go down
Kis-aragi Rana

Kis-aragi Rana

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:45 am

Is there a translation? but how good is it?
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:13 pm

ShadithBro wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:
there is a translation for it now
There is? where? please share.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:46 am

m1zuki on ulmf made it ask him
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:13 am

http://dropbooks.tv/detail/bKjxAW7at5
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:50 am

here the link to the supposed translation. click on the one that's the same as the title of this thread but I can't get it to work, let me know if any of you have better luck, because I really want this to work.

https://mega.nz/#F!u08QVRYQ!8JfI73YXfzlCHqnCpoX1iQ

tutorial: 

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27398
Back to top Go down
Barbas

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:45 pm

it workes for me. I just used the steps in your first download link
Back to top Go down
Barbas

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:21 pm

but i cant save
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Barbas wrote:
thanks for letting me know. I tried again and got it this time. guess I messed up somewhere last time.
Back to top Go down
Barbas

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:54 pm

monked80 wrote:
Barbas wrote:
thanks for letting me know. I tried again and got it this time. guess I messed up somewhere last time.

Can you save the game? i cant
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:08 pm

Barbas wrote:
monked80 wrote:
Barbas wrote:

yes i can save but maybe that's because i copied over the original "SaveData04.sav" with the one in the translating program file.
Back to top Go down
Barbas

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:42 pm

monked80 wrote:
Barbas wrote:
monked80 wrote:
Barbas wrote:

yes i can save but maybe that's because i copied over the original "SaveData04.sav" with the one in the translating program file.

It doesnt work for me, i cant save in the japanese version neither Sad
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 8:21 pm

Try this one. Other than that idk.

http://www.zeoarchives.net/2015/10/game-happy-ecchi-roommate-life-of.html?m=1
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Barbas

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:37 pm

monked80 wrote:

It worked! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:50 pm

Barbas wrote:
monked80 wrote:

It worked! Thanks!
nice. glad to hear it
Back to top Go down
Kis-aragi Rana

Kis-aragi Rana

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:14 am

Why can't you? I can save perfectly fine or did you used the translated one and can't save?
Back to top Go down
Barbas

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:27 pm

in either I couldn t save. I had to download from another place and it worked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy    A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy  Empty

Back to top Go down

A game called Apartment living happy H Slut older sister and our boy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next