Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)

Go down 
+6
forest Assasin
pepez
maybeimalion
ShadithBro
gopher
Mkmd13
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) Empty
PostSubject: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 3:47 am

Despite the crazy name, I think I found another gem for our community!

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE233126.html

There is an option where you can choose "Kiss" as your weakness in the game!!! In the demo, you can vs Lilim (the second time, not the tutorial) which has a kiss attack and her hentai scene when you lose to her has A LOT of kissing as well. So far I only have the demo, but I definitely plan on buying this game.

When I do pick this game up, I plan on making videos of all the kissing attacks that I find with translations.

Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 7:19 pm

This one does look pretty good. The downside is, It's much less enjoyable for me without a translation. I'm sadly unable to speak Japanese, much less read/write it. If you happen to find an english patch or something of the sort, I'd be interested. Razz
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 8:10 pm

for now just stick to machine translation
iirc the dark elf will kiss you
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 9:05 pm

Yeah, I use a translator when I play Japanese games. It's iffy at times but it gets the point across.

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 2:53 am

I tried downloading the demo for this too, but I get an error. I'm on a roll with these games lol

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 3:20 am

I'm assuming it's because you don't have the RTP for RPG Maker games. Try downloading all the RTPs, both English and Japanese versions and see if that helps.

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 3:47 am

How do you choose weakness "kiss"... I played this game japanese lang,. I didn´t understand anything, but it was still nice game, simple to beat.. Do that Weakness "kiss" change enemies attacks or scenes?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 6:09 am

If I read it correctly, it does. When you are setting up your character (i.e. entering his name and such), you will be presented with option that look all the same 6 times in Japanese. The last option is "Weakness to Kiss attacks". Choose the first option when that one comes up to be weak to kiss attacks.

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 6:39 am

Btw, could you upload your save file? I've seem to encounter a bug where I can't progress past the 4th chapter boss.

EDIT: Nvm, I fixed the issue.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Loading error , what can i do for fix it?

pepez

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 2:08 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
If I read it correctly, it does. When you are setting up your character (i.e. entering his name and such), you will be presented with option that look all the same 6 times in Japanese. The last option is "Weakness to Kiss attacks". Choose the first option when that one comes up to be weak to kiss attacks.

Thank you cheers

Btw what are other options, what else it ask.. Smile

I´m sorry to ask, i would use game translating, but i cant get those work anymore geek
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 4:57 pm

pepez wrote:

I´m sorry to ask, i would use game translating, but i cant get those work anymore geek
I think it was mouth, breast, hand, foot, ass but I could be remembering wrong
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 6:25 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
Loading error , what can i do for fix it?

Can you provide a screenshot of the error? It will be easier to troubleshoot it.

ShadithBro wrote:
pepez wrote:

I think it was mouth, breast, hand, foot, ass but I could be remembering wrong

I'm currently at work so I can't look it up, but I know ass isn't one of them unless my translator was wrong. Believe me, I would of chosen that option lol.

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 4:53 am

what translation engine do you guys use? Ive been trying to find one and get it to work and need some help Sad
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 8:22 am

I can't seem to get ITH to attach to this game. It keeps saying failed. Does anyone know a better text hooker or if there's an english patch?

EDIT: Also, anyone got any tips for the ch5 boss?
Back to top Go down
procrastinator brad

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:21 pm

ThirdEyeKage wrote:
I can't seem to get ITH to attach to this game. It keeps saying failed. Does anyone know a better text hooker or if there's an english patch?

EDIT: Also, anyone got any tips for the ch5 boss?

you need to get a hook patcher for mv games since ith doesn't agree with them.
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 3:30 pm

I get an error loading audio as soon as I get to the mission select screen.

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 1:12 pm

Anyone know how to beat (what I'm assuming is) the final boss? She continuously spins you so your back is toward her, which leaves me to use one aoe attack that hits behind you, or basic attack which do no damage.
Back to top Go down
kusanagi36

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 3:07 am

ThirdEyeKage wrote:
Anyone know how to beat (what I'm assuming is) the final boss? She continuously spins you so your back is toward her, which leaves me to use one aoe attack that hits behind you, or basic attack which do no damage.

shift and direction lets you turn around without wasting a turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)   Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game) Empty

Back to top Go down

Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse raped in this rougelike-like game (yes, this is the actual title for the game)
Page 1 of 1