Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

forum rpg?

Go down 
+2
Mkmd13
anon64
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

forum rpg? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Ohh! Okay, yeah that makes sense. I think that's a good idea and would work well. I think we could test it out in a battle and if it goes well, it can be officially added Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Yeah, I think the base stat would need to be a bit lower than lusr/charm res as the base health is 100 as opposed to 50 willpower
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:15 pm

Perhaps an even 2 for both defense and magic defense?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Yeah that could work
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:21 pm

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! Please add to and edit your character sheets a 2 for magic defense and phys defense(following anon and I). This is just the base stat though. I already changed mine
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:50 pm

My character has been updated.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Thank you mkmd. I think these new changes will make the game even better. Geez I know it's stupid but I just feel so pumped that we not only have a pretty cool idea rolling, but we're updating it with new ideas and mechanics to make it even better. We're like game designers! XD
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:28 pm

If I may offer an opinion? Maybe make the chance to either resist or cure a negative status relative to a stat. I would say "willpower" for mental status effects like dizzy and charm but that's being used as an alternate life bar.

Aaaah, I really want to make a character, but I have no idea who to use! >.< I'm still kinda trying to decide between Raizo and that new guy, but now I don't know if I want to use Kishin... Honestly I'm thinking about putting in Swerve, my author avatar, but his passively massive charm resist and willpower might break the system. 6_9 I might just say that he's allowing it to affect him for the sake of research, but I dunno. Opinions?
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:43 pm

We may add in things like that eventually but I think we need to try out this new system first. Small steps

As for your character, make whoever you want! Each person has 15 points to put into skills, so it's not like you're cheating or anything if you stack one or 2 skills. However, putting all your points in one or so skills means you're underpowered in those areas and depending on circumstances, could not end well in a fight. Of course the choice is up to you
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Is there a way we could contribute as to ideas towards the future enemies?
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Just here is fine
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:58 pm

NEW UPDATE!!!!!!! Though this isn't really a "battle mechanic", I thought of a brilliant idea. If a player loses and succumbs to an enemy, they should have the option to have a rematch with that enemy. They'd have to say it before their next fight begins of course, but it would make sense and add some different scenarios we could work with. I think we can implement this idea starting now
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:12 pm

I wouldn't mind that at all lol, I would love to have a rematch with Speedie haha.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Haha yeah dude of course. I hope I didn't make her OP or anything. I was kinda lost on an idea and it just came to me. I knew the only way to make her even possibly fair was to make her def and attk as low as possible but her evas and dex is still kinda hard to evade. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:19 pm

I think she is completely fine lol, I like the challenge >Smile
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:50 am

Here is my sheet, if approved:

Name: Bruce
Race: Human
Appearance : Blonde Conan the Barbarian-clone with a luchador mask and loincloth  
Personality: A ripped, chauvinist, brutish barbarian who entered the tournament to proof the midara that MANLINESS always beat feminine wiles, and that they're all secretly desperate for a good boning. He's a softie at heart, though, so he gets a bit tsundere when confronted with a romantic fighter(kinks: romantic talk, fairytale trappings, regal outfits, bondage, serene personalities, group attacks, biting/turn-offs: excessive bodily fluids, emotional opponents, crude language from girls).
Class: Showwrestler
Stats :
Health: 100
PhysAttack:10+(2)
MagAttack:3
Charm: 0
Seduction: 3+(2)
Dex: 5+(3)
Aim: 2
Evasiveness: 1+(2)
PhysDef: 2
MagDef: 2
Charmres: 3
Lustres: 1+(3)
Willpower 50+(1)
Reactions 10+(2)

(feel free to ignore this section if it makes dm'ing too complicated)
Class Abilities:
(buying a new ability costs 1 point, and the user starts with a freely picked at will, once per battle and passive ability, starter picks are marked with -> )

Bodice Ripper-(at will)Aims to steal a piece of the Midara's clothing. If succesful, the Midara must do a roll to determine how much her Reactions suffer on due to embarassment. The penalty is reduced by 2 points at the start of each turn until it goes away. Can only be used every other turn until the Midara has no clothes on anymore.
Dominating Diss-(at will)Bruce is convinced the Midara is craving his muscular physique, and will tell her so in colourful language. If succesful, the Midara is convinced too, and does a roll to determine how much her LustRes suffers. The penalty is reduced by 3 points at the start of each turn until it goes away. The ability gets less effective each time it is used, and the LustRes penalty gets reduced by 1 more for each time it is used.
All or Nothing-(at will)Bruce concentrates and leaps at the enemy Midara to attack. His Dex is increased by 1.5x, but if the attack misses, he is Dex is halved on the next turn. Can only be used every other turn.
->Piledriver-(at will)Whenever Bruce has the enemy Midara in a succesful grapple, he can attempt to do this move. On a succesful roll, the Midara suffers 1.5xthe damage of a normal attack.

Flex Those Muscles-(once per battle)Bruce stretches and flexes his abs, boosting his Physical Attack and Seduction by +2 for the next three turns. However, if his opponent executes a succesful attack on him during this round, the boost is unsuccesful.
Get A Hold Of Yourself!-(once per battle)Whenever suffering under a status effect, Bruce can bash his head against something or otherwise pain himself to negate the effect. He must do a roll to suffer Health damage, though.
The Crowd Goes Wild-(once per battle)Whenever the opponent has made two consecutive misses, Bruce can rally the crowd to taunt her. She must roll to suffer indefenisble Willpower damage, but her anger gives her a boost of +2 to Physical and Magical attack on the next turn.
->Final Restraint-(once per battle)Whenever Bruce is under 15 Willpower, he can attempt to focus. He rolls a dice and 1.5xrecovers that much Willpower, but his Evasiveness is reduced by half on the next turn.

No Way For A Lady To Behave-(passive)Bruce does not think it is proper for a woman to fight. Whenever a Midara does succesful Health damage, Bruce recovers 2 Willpower.
->Reversal-(passive)Whenever Bruce is in a bind/grapple, he can attempt to reverse it and gains a +2 bonus to his dice roll for this.
Egomaniac-(passive)Whenever Bruce has won a battle, he starts the next fight with 5 extra Willpower. However, whenever he has lost a battle, he start the next one with 5 less Willpower(this effect does not stack).
Clothes Make The Man-(passive)Bruce is proud of his outfit(mask and loincloth). He has +1 bonus to Evasiveness for each piece he is wearing, losing the bonus whenever a piece gets stolen.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:50 am

I like your character caustic. He sounds interesting to write battles for. Regarding your bottom section, I see what you're going for and I like what you put. Some of it is confusing imo, but other parts could be workable. I think the moves and passive skills add more personality and would make battles far more interesting than they are already, however, it wouldn't be very fair unless all the other characters would be allowed to make moves and passive skills as well as have enemies with these. It's doable if everyone can agree and edit their profiles and have new enemies follow these guidelines as well, but if not, then your character is far stronger than any of ours. I hope this makes sense and you understand, as I sometimes go on and on in my posts.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:57 pm

If you guys are willing I'd be willing to edit my character for the skills section
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:07 pm

I'm quite busy at the moment but this seems interesting, I feel a move like bodice ripper should raise be midaras seduction though
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:56 am

I'd happily do a practice battle in private messages caustic to see if abilities are balanced and how it is to DM a fight with them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forum rpg?   forum rpg? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

forum rpg?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3