Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Matthias enters the arena slowly. It had been a difficult fight last time; he had to bring forth powerful magic for him to focus enough to fight off the cutie. Knowing what to expect this time, he takes a fighting stance and nods to lilith, confirming his readiness.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:18 pm

Lilith looks down at him and snaps her fingers, instead of a gate opening, Matthias's opponent slowly and gracefully glides down from the sky above

Cherubim

A cherubim is an angelic Midara with long, carefully arranged golden hair, a body that while no means her best asset for seduction is definitely beautiful under her long white and fairly modest robe, a pair of white feathered wings coming from her back, and a breathtakingly pretty face with large sapphire blue eyes and a soft kissable pair of glistening lips. However that isn't all, the cherubim is imbued with angelic magic that allows her to lower charm defence and bring on a variety of heavenly but debilitating status effects with anything from a kiss to a touch to a word, eroding her opponents defences and means of counter attack before bringing them into her everlasting embrace.

Stats-
Health: 120
Physattack:3
Magic attack:2
Phys def 2
Magic def 4
Charm: 6
Seduction: 4
Dex: 5
Aim: 5
Evasiveness: 3
Charmres 5
Lustres 5
Willpower 50
Reactions 10
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:09 pm

Matthias looks his opponent over. He isn't entirely sure what she's capable of, but from his studies he knows angels (and those related) have pretty high magic power. He points his staff at her. "I've studied magic and magical beings since I was a kid, so I'm a little familiar with angels. I'm honored to face an opponent who'll really test my magic capabilities.", he says sincerely before shooting a fireball at her
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 12:32 am

(Sorry, I didn't even notice you'd posted since the angel profile)

Roll to hit:
Matthias aim:5(+4)
Enemy evasiveness: 3(+5)
Hit!

Roll for effectiveness
Matthias MD:8(+6)
Angel MR:4+(5)

Matthias sends a fireball at the cherubim, who makes no effort to block or dodge, the magical projectile sends her back a few feet on contact, letting Matthias know damage has been done.

Roll to hit
Enemy dex:5(+2)
Matthias evasiveness: 3(+2)
Hit!

Roll for effectiveness
Enemy charm: 6(+5)
Matthias res:5(+1)

The angel slowly glides towards Matthias, who makes the mistake of catching her eye, and suddenly finding he is transfixed by the soft beauty of her gaze. Before he even realises it she has reached him and kissed him softly in the forehead, his mind begins to feel cloudy and he notices the angel seems even prettier than before.
Charm res -1

Cherubim health: 115
Matthias will:48
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:16 pm

Matthias angrily looks down to the ground. "I should've known better.", he huffs to himself. He takes a deep breath a do exhales it to calm down. Once he's calm he breathes in deeply again and looks up to the angel and breathes a stream of flame from his mouth to her
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Roll for hit
Matthias aim:5(+3)
Enemy evas:3(+4)
Hit!

Roll for effect
Matthias md:8(+1)
Enemy mr: 4(+6)
Ineffective!

The jet of fire engulfs the cherubim instantly, however when it subsides Matthias sees that his opponent is unscathed and ready to take action.

She brings her hand to her delicate lips and softly kisses it, she blows Matthias the kiss and a blue heart gently floats towards him.

Roll for hit:
Enemy aim:5(+6)
Matthias evas:3(+6)
Hit!

Roll for effectiveness
Enemy charm:6(+4)
Matthias res:5(+2-1)
Effective!

(if you think this is reasonable and a decent addition to the rpg, I was thinking this could be a status effect, where at the start of the turn if the player rolls an even they escape from jt, but if not the effect takes place) (for this the effect is the angel doesn't have to take aim tests)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:32 pm

(Sounds fine with me. We could use more variety in enemies anyways. As long as it isn't too op or anything, I'm cool with it)

Matthias stops for a moment and thinks to himself, trying to get his priorities straight. He looks up to the angel. "You're a clever girl, you know that? But as long as I have a little willpower then I won't give up!" He shoots fire from his staff, which manifests itself into fire dragon, aimed right towards her
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 12:30 am

Status effect roll:6- success
Matthias quickly shakes his head and rids himself of the angels magic, the fake memories quickly dissipate as Matthias makes his move

Roll for hit
Matthias aim: 5(+3)
Enemy evas: 3(+2)

The flame dragon swoops down on the cherubim, raking her with flaming claws

Roll for effectiveness

Matthias md: 8+(1)
Enemy res:4+(2)
Success

The angel is sent backwards slightly by the force of the flames, she regains composure however and goes to make her move.

Enemy dex:5(+6)
Matthias evas:3(+3)
Hit!

Roll for effect
Enemy charm: 6+(1)
Matthias res:5(+1-1)
Effective

The Cherubim flies towards Matthias and wraps her arms around him in a gentle embrace, unlike most midara she doesn't crush her breasts against his face, rather she just holds him there, gently, lovingly. Matthias starts to feel rather smitten with her.

Cherubim health: 112
Matthias will:45

Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Not wanting to break away from the hug himself, Matthias does the only thing he can think of. He hugs the cherubim tightly, focusing his magic on his arms to burn the angel and force her to back away
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:34 pm

Hate to interrupt but its been awhile since something was posted here and I really wanted another turn at this or if anyone is interested in doing an RP like this with me, add me on skype: nintoollica.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:29 pm

Anon and I just haven't kept up with this as much as we used to. I'm sure he's busy just like I've been, and there's other stuff we're doing. After anon is finished, I'll dm for you mkmd. We're close to the end anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith   Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum RPG - The Arena: Lilith
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7