Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final Countdown

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

The Final Countdown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:21 pm

61! uneven=fail
28! even=succes

The effect of the overwhelming aura still makes Thorne scramble towards the Queen, but Kirito slows down and slowly regains his willpower. The Queen looks at him. "What is it, Kirito? You know you don't have to take turns, right, I can service you boys at the same time", she says insistently. She stands up and her gown transforms into wings just like with her clone, only now they move to her back, leaving her body completely naked.

59! uneven=fail

Unfortunately, Kirito is too busy shaking his head to try and get rid of the subliminal control, failing to hear or see the Queen's actions. The Queen sighs, and turns towards Thorne, who has now fallen to his knees at the sight of the naked temptress. "Come here, our lust shall break the veil soon enough" she beckons.

94! even=succes

Thorne takes a few tentative steps before the Queen drags him into bed and crushes her lips against his. Thorne lets out an involuntary moan at the erotic energy of the act.

SIN=10, the veil between worlds opens briefly:

A warping sound is heard, and Kirito turns to the place where it came from. Standing there is another temptress dressed in green( http://cdn3.fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/poison4.jpg?22a92a ). She smiles and stretches out her hand. "Well, hello there, handsome, care to celebrate my return to the mortal world?"

FAITH: 8
SIN: 10(next temptress will appear at 20 SIN)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:25 pm

In one sudden burst of clarity amongst the lust, Thorne pulls a knife from his belt and swipes at the queen
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:31 pm

"One to my back and my front" he grumbles. "Sure, Where's the Ice Cream Cake?" he stalls backing away slowly to go help Thorne.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:03 pm

[ESCALATION: whenever a roll has double digits, the actions is super-effective or a critical failure. A super-effective action nets double FAITH/SIN Points, a critical failure gives a FAITH/SIN point to the opposing party, with an appropriate narrative description]

Ironically, Thorne's heightened heartbeat and excitement snap him out of the Queen's woozy charm. He  careful reaches for a knife while the Queen pauses to breathe.

2! even=succes

He slashes at her, and the Queen gets a mean cut on her thigh. She flaps her wings and hovers above the bed. "Knifeplay, and you didn't even ask for a safety word!" she balks. "Quit resisting while I teach you the proper etiquette for such acts." She once again breathes out a frosty cloud, this time in the shape of ethereal vixens. The nubile forms descend upon the bed...

25! uneven=failure

..and Thorne quickly rolls himself up in a sheet. The laughing maidens embrace the blanket, coating it in paralyzing frost, but leave Thorne well enough alone. He wurms himself out of the sheet with easy, unaffected.

At the same time, Kirito backs away from the woman in green. "No cake, but will a cream pie suffice?" she laughs. "I'm Ivy, the Whisper in the Woods. I control the realms of forest and flowers, until I was banished for spreading my love far and wide." Her smile is enticing...

14! even=succes

...but Kirito manages to ignore it in favour of moving towards Thorne's position.

Ivy's smile droops. "I've been so lonely all this time, don't you I get a hug at least?" While she speaks the vines surrounding her cleavage move away, giving Kirito a generous eyeful.

99! uneven dubs=a critical failure!

Kirito is unfazed, in fact, he crows in victory. "Ha, you can manipulate the vines, that's sure is something to watch out for!" The vampire queen scolds her sister from her flying position: "Do you still monologue that much, Ivy? If you tell them about your powers, you lose the advantage of the surprise!"

FAITH: 11
SIN: 10
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Thorne decides it's best to put some distance between him and the queen, he dashes towards ivy instead with the intention of striking
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:10 pm

"Sorry lady I eat my meat and vegie's all the same" he taunts going to support Thorne
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Since the newcomer is clearly an easier opponent than the Queen, Thorne jumps off the bed and rushes her.

79! uneven=failure

"Watch out!" the Queen shouts in time, and Ivy is able to dodge the slash. Using the moment of distraction, Kirito strikes with his sword. "And right now, I'm going to turn you into a vegetable salad!" he screams defiantly.

92! even=succes

The swordsman manages to make a cut in her dress, and she bleeds a bit. "If you plan to turn me into a salad, I'll turn you into an all-you-can-eat buffet!" she roars, and shoots out a vine from her dress.

1! uneven=failure

Kirito manages to cut the leafy tendril out of the air. "Thanks, lady, but this meat is out of your price range!" While Kirito focuses on Ivy, the Queen swoops in from behind.

7! uneven=failure

Thorne tackles him out of the way of the divebombing temptress. "Now that's what I call teamwork", he smiles.

FAITH: 12
SIN: 10

Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:24 pm

Thorne attempts to go for something more showy, he tries to flip over ivy while slinging blade after blade at her
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Seeing his buddy attack Ivy he thought it would be a great idea take of the Queen. "Hey Lady I Want My Sword Back!" He yelled running at her. "You gonna give it back without all that shit you did to it? Or are me and my partner about to make me a Frost and Ivy new one!"
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:42 pm

"Take this you wenches!", shouts a deep and threatening voice from above. A man, wearing hard brown leather and a cowl to cover his face, is on top of one of the wooden beams near the ceiling. He has a sturdy bow equipped in his hands and two short swords on his back. He had just shot an arrow straight at the queen's head.

(His name is Zane. He is a ranger that prefers to sneak unnoticed to finish off prey quickly, but a master in bows and archery, and decent at swordplay if he needs to fight up close. Also I love this idea!)
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:59 pm

A surge of confidence pushes a cocky grin on Thorne's face. The temptresses may possess fast magical skills, but this has always been a battle of wills, and right now, they're not gonna lose. He grabs a handful of daggers and flips over Ivy, tossing the daggers in one smooth motion.

8! even=succes

The daggers make cuts all over Ivy's body, and she pouts and puts a seed in the ground. In the blink of an eye, a large flower opens, and Ivy crawls inside to nurse her wounds. Meanwhile, Kirito's thrash-talks the Queen, taunting her into attacking him.

43! uneven=failure

Unfortunately, she doesn't take the bait, but instead stays up in the air and once again blows air out of here mouth. I quickly whips into snowy clouds that drops the temperature in the room. Thorne and Kirito start to shiver to the bone. "Aww, with all that hot air out of you, are you getting a bit nippy?" the Queen says in a caring voice. She picks up the blanket from the bed and offers it to the swordsman.

70! even=succes

Thinking of little else than the need for warmth, Kirito allows the Queen to wrap the blanket around him, squeezing him against her body in a comforting hug. The petals of the flower open, and Ivy, sans wounds, asks: "Aww, Thorne, come into the warmth of my blossom, then we'll endure the cold together!" she says with a wink.

26! even=succes

Thorne quickly rushes to her and jump into her arms. The flower closes again and forms a warm cocoon around the pair. Ivy smiles and begins tracing her finger along Thorne's lips.

Just as the heroes once again seem to have succumbed to the seductive ways of the sisters, a voice shouts from the ceiling. The Queen looks up and sees an arrow coming right towards her.

50! even=succes

She blocks it with one of her wings, but the arrow painfully pierces the leathery appendage. Needless to say, she won't be flying anytime soon.

Zane grins at the succesful shot. "Yo, Kirito, quit being such a pansy and warm yourself up by fighting!" he jokes.

FAITH: 14
SIN: 12

(I'm calling it a night, I'll continue tomorrow)

Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Thorne awkwardly tries to struggle away from ivy
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:03 pm

"Thanks I think...you DID insult me after all..." He ponders He forgets about it and kicks the Vampire Queen right next to him.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Zane readies up another arrow, this one aimed to slash through Ivy's flower
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:32 am

Inside the flower, Thorne does his best to get away from the green meanie on top of him.

44! even dubs=critical succes

Suddenly, he stops struggling. Pretending to go along with his seductress, he suddenly gives her a painful headbutt. "Ow!" Ivy yells, and the petals of the flower open. Thorne wastes no time and grabs her by the hair, tossing her out of her plant throne. She falls onto the floor painfully.

The vampire queen is no better off, writhing in pain on the floor. Kirito attempts to kick her away from him....

25! uneven=failure

..but the floor is still icy, so his footwork isn't that fancy, and he overshoots her. He curses. Meanwhile, Zane has readied another arrow, this time aiming to shoot Ivy's flower, since it apparently provides a place of recovery for any damage they might inflict.

93! uneven=failure

The arrow flies, and sticks in the petals of the flower without really hurting it. Clearly, there's a weak point somewhere on it.

Ivy is the first to get up, looking at Zane in anger. "Don't you dare hurt my precious sister or child!" she screams, before blowing a green heart towards the beam Zane is standing on. The wood suddenly seem to grow and come to life...

57! uneven=failure

However, the branches of the once more living tree don't grow particularly fast, giving Zane the time to hop towards another beam. "You have some freaky powers, lady." Ivy ignores him, now focusing on helping the Queen, who has been surrounded by Kirito and Thorne. "She's to be your queen, ruffians, show her the proper respect!" she yells, and shoots two vines out from her dress....

100! even=critical succes

The leafy tendrils come out of nowhere, and bind both the hands and feet of the two heroes. They protest and struggle, but they're bound for now. Ivy quickly pulls out the arrow from her sister's wing and helps her up. "What should we do with this two?" she asks. The Queen answers: "Properly punish them, of course. We're going to melt pain and pleasure into one! But first off, let's use protection." Something about her voice sends the blood rushing towards the crotches of those in earshot. She gestures and blue trails appear all over her naked body. A beautiful layer of ice armor begins to form, still see through, enhancing the sex appeal of the Queen even more.

5! uneven=failure

However, by now the group of heroes seems used to the body of their adversary, and can safely ignore it while focusing on their current predicament.

FAITH: 16
SIN: 14
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:48 am

Seeing Ivy battling Zane, Thorne goes to help, he leaps towards the enchantress with the intention of bringing his twin blades into her chest
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:55 am

Zane studies the flower intensely from the beam he's on. He looks for some sort of pod or special plant inside and shoots off an extra sharp arrow right to the middle of the pistil (a pistil is the center of a flower)!
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:11 am

Kirito decided to help his friends by bringing both mistress's attention to him. "Hey Ladies, Can I go now?" He retorts
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:32 am

Zane believes he has found the center of the flower abomination and takes aim, and Thorne goes for his blades while Kirito distracts the two temptresses.

84! even=succes

"Aw, can't get lose on your own? We can help you, but we need something in return...". They lift Kirito up and sandwich him between their bodies. Meanwhile, Zane takes aim at the flower and aims at the tiny spot in the center.

74! even=succes

It's a direct hit, and the flower withers away while shooting out a plume of sweet-smelling gas towards the ceiling. Thorne is still struggling to grab his blades and cut lose on Ivy.

79! uneven=failure

He manages to slowly cut himself lose, but is unable to be quick enough to make use of the fact that the temptresses are too busy with Kirito to pay attention to him. "Now, which one of us would you like to compensate for all the horrible things first?" Ivy intones, while the Queen still scowls. Kirito tries to buy time by saying: "I'm not really one to pick favourites.." but the pair just looks at each other, giggle and...

16! even=succes

..give the swordsman a double French kiss. Kirito can't help but join in the carnal festivity, and eagerly laps at their tongues. Zane looks on in apprehension but...

40! even=succes

..doesn't notice the plume of perfume that came from the now-dead flower has reached the ceiling. His head goes whoozy from it and he plunges, luckily breaking his fall on the vampire Queen's bed. Ivy taps her sister's shoulder, and walks towards the fallen ranger while the Queen continues to work out Kirito. "Well well, a ranger. As a forest deity I have a special place in my heart for guys like you. Would you care for a dance to welcome spring?" she speaks while holding up her hand.

34! even=succes

Zane, still a bit whoozy from the fall, accepts Ivy's hand and he automatically goes into the steps of traditional spring dance, sweating bullets as the nymph's delicate forms get dangerously close to him.

FAITH: 18
SIN: 17
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:30 am

Seeing Kirito in danger, Throne attempts to help his ally by distracting one of the temptresses. He yells, "Don't forget about me my queen" in an attempt to gain her attention, before sending a fan of blades towards her
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:33 am

Kirito seeing Thorne's distraction tries to cut himself down to fall on the Vampire and keepher still for Thorne's attack to hit
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:01 am

Zane tries to clear his head of the sweet perfume he had just smelled so he can get ready to attack. However, he continues dancing with Ivy, pretending to be under her spell. If he can hold her attention for another few moments, then hopefully Thorne and Kirito can finish the queen off.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:46 am

Kirito and the Queen are still kissing passionately, and the freed Thorne shouts that he feels left out. The Queen turns to him skeptically, and more knives fly her way...

90! even=succes

Even though they bounce of her newly created ice armor, the Queen is wary of any more wounds and jumps back. This allows Kirito the time to snap out of it, and he wriggles his bonds in such a manner that he can bodycheck the Queen...

12! even=succes

He is succesful, and he falls to the ground on top of the unsuspecting Queen, set Thorne up for another attack. Meanwhile, Zane does his best to concentrate, going through the motions of the spring dance on autopilot, keeping Ivy occupied.

98! even=succes

The nymph is none the wiser, and happily keeps galivanting with the ranger. Believing her victim to be in trance, she attemps to remove his weapons during the dance, running her tongue along his cheek to keep him at bay. "Soon, spring will have arrived, darling, then we can truly frolic like lovers,' she promises while grabbing his bow and quiver.

6! even=succes

Involuntarily shivering at the images this conjures and not willing to break the distraction, Zane lets her do as she wills. By this time, the spring dance has finished, and a magical chime sounds through the chamber. Everywhere, plants pop up through the layer of ice on the floor: loveseat lotus, alraune, lipleaf, tangleweed, passion pollen, it's a what's-what of supernatural flowers. A lipleaf flower pops up near Thorne just as he's about to make use of Kirito's hold to finish the queen and shoots towards his mouth.

68! even=succes

The lip-shaped flower of the plant gives a loud smooch on the rogue's face, and Thorne attacks the plant on instict instead. Kirito is still wrestling with the Queen, and she smiles: "Pfff, it's been ages since any heroes have given us such a workout. It would be wonderful if you could become our champions." She locks eyes with the swordsman. "Kirito, will you be my shining knight?" she asks with a pout that wakes up waves of protective feelings in him.

64! even=succes

He nods for the queen to continue speaking, still not letting his hold over her go. "Think about it. I could give you an ice armor and artic blades and reward your performance in battles. Your ranger friend would be a perfect companion to my sister Ivy and Thorne...well, my other sister Amy, the muse of wars, always liked the roguish types..."

"Huh, who?" Kirito asks in confusion.

The smell of smoke and distant cries of battle are heard briefly as the aforementioned woman breaks through the veil( http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1045350598/Free-Shipping-The-ancient-font-b-Greek-b-font-goddess-of-font-b-war-b-font.jpg ). "Me", the newcomer says with a savage grin.

FAITH: 21(Warning: The Queen gets banished at 25 FAITH)
SIN: 20(The next temptress appears at 30 SIN)

[ESCALATION: new mechanic-Surprise Attacks: both heroes and temptresses can decide to go for the same target in combat after each other, and this gives them a re-roll upon a failed attack. However, ganging up on one target means that the other party gains rerolls against you.]

(for example if, it's Kirito vs. the Queen, Zane vs. Ivy and Thorne vs. Amy. Zane decides to attack Amy after Thorne has attacked, give him one re-roll. However, now this will give Ivy the opportunity to attack him while he's occupied, allowing her a re-roll.

If two parties switch opponents, everybody still gets their normal role-so if Zane would attack Amy, but Thorne would attack Ivy, no-one gets a re-roll)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:54 am

Thorne wastes no time dashing to the new temptress and ruthlessly lashes out with a blade
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:57 am

"Ice Armor is cool and all but, I don't help anyone as "Cold Hearted" as you." Kirito retorted laughing at his own joke. He used one of Zane's old used arrow's to pin the Ice Queen to the floor telling her to "Stay Frosty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Countdown
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next