Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final Countdown

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

The Final Countdown - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:40 am

Seeing a new opponent, Zane realizes his old plan won't work as it should. He attempts to calmly retrieve his weapons from Ivy, reassuring her that he needs them to protect her from harm. If he succeeds, then he will swiftly pull an arrow, aimed at the queen's heart, to try and banish her
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Now it's three versus three. Thorne rushes the amazon, who takes on a stance...

23! uneven=failure

..and catches the rogue's blade arm in one hand. "Hahaha, you're going to need a bigger weapon if you're going to serve me." She snaps her fingers and a gargantuan pole-ax appears above him....

61! uneven=failure

..and he steps aside easily. "You're not going to accept my gift?" the amazon asks. "No thanks, knives are more my style anyway." he retorts.

The vampire queen scoffs at Kirito's puns, but looks fearfully at the arrow in his hand, still with her blood on it. Wielding sword and arrow in tandem, he attempts to pin the Queen...

94! even=succes

...and his trick works on the weakened temptress, painfully piercing the other wing of the Queen. She start looking desperate, and wheezes: "Should've done this from the start..." and casts a blue wave across the chamber....

84! even=succes

...turning every phallic symbol in the room into a throbbing metal-coloured dong. Arrows, swords, knives, they're all useless as piercing weapons now. Clearly, the Queen plans to be as much of a nuisance as possible on her last wind. She chuckles weakly.

Zane meanwhile attempts to parlor with his supposed mistress. "Mistress, your garden is beautiful. Allow to shoot down these savages in honour of you."

64! even=succes

Ivy chuckles darkly. "Hmmm, striking down your old comrades..they could be useful, but on the other hand, this is far too cruel to miss.", and she hands him his bow and arrow back. Zane curses inwardly as he sees the arrowheads look more like the head of a penis now. "Ow, that's not handy at all", Ivy ponders. She gestures towards one of the plants in the floor, and it reshapes itself into a thorny whip. She hands it to Zane, give him a sweet kiss on the cheek and telling him: "Use this to carry out my needs, my lovely servant!"

45! uneven=failure

Zane still plays along, unaffected by the cute display of his supposed mistress. He turns around in the direction of the Queen and Kirito, thorn whip in hand.

FAITH: 23
SIN: 21
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:27 pm

With his blades now useless, Thorne thinks fast, he speaks to Amy "you're just going to fight me while I'm unarmed aren't you, so much for a warrior's spirit, even for an enchantress you have no honour", trying to goad her into giving him a blade he could use
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:39 pm

Now equipped with a weapon, Zane approaches Kirito and the queen. He lashes out, aiming to hit the queen and banish her, but realizes that if he accidentally hits Kirito instead, his ruse will still be up and he could possibly use that to his advantage
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:26 pm

Kirito sees Zane coming and intends to use Queen as a shield to take the hit for him.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:46 pm

From the corner of his eye, Kirito sees Zane coming at him, seemingly in trance. Cursing his fate, the swordsman tries to lift the Queen of the ground to use her as a meatshield. "Wha..what are you doing?" she asks.

3! uneven=fail

Kirito lifts the Queen up, but she uses her last strength to struggle against him, turning in such a way that Kirito is still facing Zane. "Ugh...I hate the taste of blood, but here goes..." the Queen says almost below hearing level.

53! uneven=fail

She bears her fangs and finally lives up to her name trying to bite Kirito. However, all the damage she took has severely weakened her, and Kirito easily pushes her away, focusing on Zane now.
"Come on, buddy, don't do this!" he pleas. Zane tries to give his friend a wink to show he's only playing...

4! even=succes

And Kirito takes notice. The two silently nod, and Kirito backs away towards the body of the Queen. Counting under his breath, Zane attacks and Kirito jumps away at precisely the right time, ensuring Zane hits the Queen while still keeping up the ruse. "No, you oaf!" Ivy cries as the Queen gets a painful lash across her back.

Ivy makes a few quick gestures, and the ground rumbles.

1! uneven=fail>surprise attack re-roll: 37! uneven=fail

Kirito and Zane feels the tremors under their soles and move away from the wall of briars that forms around the Queen. Zane wails: "I'm sorry, my love, I'm a fool!", keeping Ivy convinced that her charm still works. The two heroes circle each other as if locked in combat, pondering their next move.

Meanwhile, Amy gestures to the axe she just conjured up. "This weapon still works fine!". Indeed, only the tip of the pole is turned into a phallus, the axblade is still fine. "You're a warrior, you know that I'm not a challenge if I fight with a weapon I'm not familiar with," Thorne argues.

42! even=succes

"Fine then," Amy sighs, snapping her fingers and conjuring a sword out of thin air. "But once you become my consort, you better bet I'll properly train you in a variety of weapons...and unarmed combat!" Thorne barely has time to pick up the blade before Amy rushes him, giving him a hug.

31! uneven=fail

Even though the amazon is even more attractive up-close, Thorne can guess she is trying to put him in a hold, and slashes his new sword at her. She jumps backward with a smirk. "Hell's bells, I love a challenge", she utters, licking her lips.

"Sisters...take my powers...I'm going to abandon this form and rest for...a while..." The Queen weakly mutters, and fades into two streams of magic, one black and the other blue. The sisters look on in disbelief as the blue stream flies towards Amy, and the black one towards Ivy. They both absorb the Queen's magic, Amy's eyes turning a cold blue, while Ivy sprouts leaf-shaped butterfly wings. They suddenly begin to laugh. "Do you honestly think you defeated her? We can always resummon her as long as one of us is on this plane of existence!" Amy laughs. Ivy adds: "Sure, it might take some time, but now that we're here, we'll keep the ritual she started going!" The party steels themselves to continue fighting, and finds that their weapons have all returned to normal with the Queen gone. The ice decorations around the room, from the pillars to the chandelier on the ceiling are also slowly melting.

FAITH: 25(Ivy gets banished at 40 FAITH)
SIN: 21(the next temptress appears at 30 SIN)
!=since it's three against two now, the heroes get one free surprise attack re-roll every round, determined by the order of the attacks=!
[unlocked: Vampire Queen profile]
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:55 pm

Not one to back down from a challenge, Thorne circles Amy before darting in with his sword for a swift strike
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:37 pm

Kirito decides its a good idea to sneak up behind Amy and thrust his sword at her.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:41 pm

Zane takes the initiative to close in on Kirito and tell him to play along. He plans to "beat" him mercilessly until Kirito is "unconscious". Kirito can then get the jump on Amy with Thorne when she's off guard later on. If this plan works, Zane plans on going with Ivy to a secluded area so she can't fight Kirito or Thorne, knowing fully well how dangerous she could be with aerial attacks.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:50 am

(gonna be out for a few days continue without me)
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Zane nods to Kirito and proceeds to use the whip to 'strangle' his companion while whispering a plan in his ear: "I think if we can keep these girls from covering each other's backs, we stand a way better chance." Kirito hisses back: "Are you insane? Do you honestly think you can beat a powered-up temptress on your own?". "I'll take my chances with her over constantly having my attacks interrupted by the sister I'm not focusing on", Zane replied. Kirito nodded: "Be careful. I'll try to get the drop on Amy, but her reflexes seem crazy, so I'll play possum for awhile to lure her into a false sense of security." He pretended to sag to the ground, while Zane moved back to his supposed mistress.

"Darling, you've been such an excellent help!" she cooed. "Thank you, my mistress, it is a pleasure to serve" the ranger answered in monotone. "For your safety, we should move away from these scoundrels."

14! even=succes

"Hmm, perhaps you're right. If we seclude ourselves, we can revel in each other's bodies without interruption." She drags Zane to a corner of the room and dumps him on a loveseat lotus, casually walling of the corner in another barrier of briars. "Now, let me reward you, lover!" she squaels while wrapping her legs around his waist, using her wings to keep herself aloft and grinding against his manhood.

37! uneven=fail

Luckily for Zane, she is not used to her new wings, so the movement is rather awkward and not all that arousing.

In the meantime, Amy and Thorne were still tentatively walking around each other. "Tsk, I gave you that blade for nothing. Aren't you going to use your own weapons again?" Amy mocks. Thorne ignores her and swiftly strikes...

82! even=succes

...cutting the cheek of the warrior. She remains unfazed, and excitedly licks the wound. "My turn, darling!" She makes a gesture with her hand...

92! even=succes

The handle of the poleaxe sweeps Thorne's feet from under him, and Amy catches it, now towering above the rogue, and using a foot to massage his crotch. "Soon, you'll submit to me!" she laughs. Thorne is not sure whether to be humiliated, aroused, or both.

FAITH: 27
SIN: 23
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Zane decides to try and take one for the team (or at least in his mind), completely aware of the consequences that may occur should her seduction succeed. He shakes his head obviously, as if he is coming out of a trance, saying, "Guess I can't say I'm surprised I fell for your charms Ivy. You're quite a woman. Let's have this just one on one; you versus me. If I lose, then I'll take defeat like a man and you can do whatever you want with me. I'm sure you'd like a challenge." Zane winks at her teasingly and readies an arrow (since Ivy returned his bow and quivee, and the queen's spell on the weapons is broken) before firing at her.

(And also caustic, just wanted to say this idea and the "choose your adventure" topic are phenomenal,  as well as the 4 tempters. You sure make excellent content, plus you have a hell of a sense of humor, just hilarious, and I'm happy to be a part of it and look forward to any other contributions you have Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:44 am

Thorne is leaning towards the feeling he should be more humiliated than aroused, and attempts to get out from under Amy while calling "Sorry, not really into the whole foot thing, I won't be submitting to that any time soon"
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:17 am

"Ha, like this would be a challenge for me!" Ivy smirks while Zane readies his arrow, and shoots...

59! uneven=fail

...and is surprised by the nymph's graceful movement as she dances around his attack. "You like dancing with me so much, didn't you? Why not watch me as I give you a different kind of dance...."

33! uneven dubs=critical fail

Zane sees the elegant wiggling of her snaking body and pities how it contrasts to the sluggish movements of her wings. He pretends to be in trance once again, and Ivy steadily strides closer to him, only to be met with a slap from her own thorn whip. "Thanks for this item, it's really handy!" Zane taunts. Ivy pouts in anger.

On the other side of the thorn barrier, Amy replies to Thorne's comment: "I can use other body parts too, you know. I'm sure one of them will appeal to you." Thorne attempts to grab Amy's ankle, and pull her legs from under her.

56! even=succes

With a quick tug, the seductress loses her balance and crashes onto the floor. Thorne uses the opportunity to put some distance between him and his foe, but Amy gets up in a flash and swings the poleax overhead, crashing it into the ground producing a shockwave...

93! uneven=fail

...that is way too telegraphed to have a chance of hitting Thorne. He dodges with ease. Amy laughs: "You may have speed, but I have power on my side!"

FAITH: 29
SIN: 23
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:22 am

"And look which is working" Thorne taunts, figuring that if he can keep her fighting physically, even if she gains the upper hand, she won't be able to produce much sin. He gets into a stance he thinks he can parry and counter from
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:55 am

To prevent Ivy from unlocking the true potential of her wings, he draws four arrows, aimed at each of her wings, and skillfully fires them rapidly. "You're about to lose your wings Ivy!"
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:54 pm

Seeing that Thorne's battle tempt his patience he runs at Amy to push her out the way and give Thorne a hit.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:49 pm

Thorne gets into position and readies himself in anticipation...

99! uneven dubs=critical failure

...and Amy does the exact same pose as him, only with her eyes closed. Her body seems to glow for a bit, and when she opens her eyes again, she instantly executes a rapid series of strikes that Thorne barely has the time to block. The sword gets knocked out of his hand, and soon, the pointy end of the poleaxe is hooked under his collar. "I can do speed, I just need to concentrate a little first." Amy says with a smug grin. "Now, let's first test how you like my lips..." as she drags Thorne towards her....

80! even=succes

..and gives him a brief peck on the mouth. Thorne doesn't feel much, and quickly frees himself and rolls towards his sword with renewed energy. He can't wait to punish that haughty bitch and fuck her raw..wait, where did that come from? "Welp, that certainly perked you up, didn't it, Thorne?" Amy teases.

Kirito decides to use this moment to bodycheck Amy with a rushing attack...

13! uneven=fail->surprise re-roll: 43! uneven=fail

..which she picks up on using her excellent hearing, and she dodges with a bored yawn. "Hi, Kirito, back from dreamland so soon? I wonder which body part you would like most...maybe my legs?"
She goes into a crane stand, giving Kirito an eyeful of what's under her skirt...

5! uneven=fail

..chainmail underwear. Huh. It's more curious than enticing, so the kick she delivers is easy to step away from. "Hmm, you guys should double-team me if you want to stand a chance!" she challenges.

Zane decides to go for an all-or-nothing multishot attack, remembering his ranger training and tightening his muscles at the complex maneouvre...

65! uneven=fail

..and shoots, while Ivy quickly folds her wings and ducks to the ground. The arrows miss their mark, and Zane curses. "My, your ranged attacks are quite dangerous. Maybe I should force you to come a little closer..." Ivy says as she snaps her fingers, and some of the flowers on the ground begin spewing a thick perfume into the air.

25! uneven=fail

Zane quickly uses his clothing to cover his nose and mouth, limiting the effect the cloud has on him.
He can't stop the decreased visibility, however. Bow attacks will be useless for now.

FAITH: 29
SIN: 25
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:02 pm

"You Ok?" Kirito worryingly asked Thorne. "Hurry up and recover." He than jumped towards Amy going for a slash.
Back to top Go down
AnonyWriter

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:13 pm

(I would like to enter Tom the Shy Grappler, whenever there's opportunity)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:31 pm

"Dammit!", Zane curses under his breath. Realizing that archery won't work for the time being, he puts the bow on his back and takes out his two short swords from their sheaths. "Alright Ivy, you wanna fight close? You got it!" Zane lunges forward at Ivy and rapidly slashes at her.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:30 am

Renewed by the sudden rush of energy, Thorne leaps at Amy, however he still has no weapon
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:24 am

(AnonyWriter there is always an opening just say your character's attack and wait for Caustic to send us all the results)
Back to top Go down
AnonyWriter

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:09 am

Tom enters the room, not looking where he's going. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late, had to wrestle a bear in the hallway. It looked bored."

He then observed the room, his eyes going wide. "Aw crap. Why couldn't we just fight a dragon? I can wrestle dragons, guys. Damn."

He rushes toward Ivy, in an attempt to trap her.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:44 pm

Kirito thought it best to focus Amy's attention on him, seeing as Thorne seemed to have a strange expression on his face. He and the temptress fought blade to axe, until he saw an opening. "Ha!'

52! even=succes

Amy got another cut on her arm, but she simply dipped her finger in the blood and smeared it on her lips. "Here I come, swordsman, can't have lust without bloodlust!" she cackled, and blew him an air kiss that fired off like a cannonball.

44! even dubs=critical hit

The magic projectile hit Kirito right in the heart, knocking him backwards. When he stood up, he looked in anger at Thorne, who laughed as he took a swing at the distracted Amy...

72! even=succes

...hooking her right in the gut. She doubled over in pain, and rage rose in Kirito. That was his prey, and he didn't appreciate his pal damaging the merchandise. Amy scoffed at Kirito: "Do you call yourself a man, allowing someone else to encroach on your territory?".

12! even=succes

He tossed down his sword and rushed at Thorne. "That bitch is mine to do with as I please! No-one else can touch her!" he shouted. Thorne replied: "Ha, I'll be the one to bring her to her knees and spoil the whore in every orifice!". The magically-induced emotions reïnforced each other as the men started fighting over who would get to violate Amy, who just kneeled on the ground with an evil grin. "Good boys, this sort of wrestling makes me want to rip my clothes off and jump you both.," she encouraged.

On the other side of the room, Tom was trying to navigate the perfume clouds that blanketed Ivy's side of the room, calling out towards his friends. Zane responded, and knowing that Ivy could use this as a moment to strike. He listened carefully...and whipped his blade to the side.

3! uneven=fail

Unfortunately, the perfume had a numbing effect even with his nostrils and mouth covered, so his speed was rather sluggish, giving Ivy the time to dodge. "Hmmm, how many more of your companions are there? We could greatly increase the sin if we had more toys to play with," Ivy mused, idly shooting out a series of whipping vines with a gesture of her hand...

71! uneven=fail

...which were subsequently cut to ribbons by Zane. He had to stand his ground until the perfume had dissipated, so he couldn't call back to Tom.

Meanwhile, Ivy had turned to where the new voice was coming from, and emerged from the fog. "Hello, hero. I'm Ivy, and who might you be?" she asked. Tom was a bit startled at her sudden appearance, but answered: "Tom. And sorry, but y-y-you're probably a temptress, so I'm g-g-going to have to fight you!" The wrestler lunged forward.....

56! even=succes

..and put Ivy in a lockhold that prevented her from moving her arms. "You're going to tell me what you've done to my friends!" the wrestler said sternly. Ivy had a smile on her face. "Why, you're friends are all with their lovers. Instead of wreaking havoc on the world, they convinced us..quite persuasively...to instead enjoy a life of adventure and constant sex together with them.." her honeyed voice said...

84! even=succes

...Tom loosened his grip. "The only one still not paired up am I...So will you be my partner?" she continued, turning her head so that she was now in an excellent position to kiss Tom...

FAITH: 32(Ivy get banished at 40 FAITH)
SIN: 29(warning, next temptress appears at 30 SIN)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown   The Final Countdown - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Countdown
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next