Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battle Royal RP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Welcome to the Mistress Slaughter Dome Battle Royal! How Many Mistress do you think you can last? How this works is as long as you're in the dome there are no brakes! Every time a Mistress is able to Seduce you the Sin counter goes up! For every hit you land makes Faith counter go up! These counter's will have ramifications on your battles! As long as one challenger is in reinforcements of others can come in at all times! You think you're ready for this? Let's see your first Mistress! As you can see our plain arena is filling with Water. The only explanation is that your first Mistress is our Water Wraith! This water is deep enough to go to your hips be careful! Alright Challenger you get the first move now go!

(Wraith Appearance - https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp56/mothersfinest1/anime-neko2-1.jpg )
((This plays essential the same to Caustic's Final Countdown))
Back to top Go down
darksophina

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Jack drops into the arena and charges as fast as he can towards the wraith and tries to bring down a two handed blade down on the mistress. The charge however is slower than intended because of the water level.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:40 pm

A black shape landed in the water near a wall, far away from the two combatants, with a small splash. The shape slowly rose up until it stopped at about five and a half feet. It was, in fact, a bespectacled man wearing a black, hooded cloak, as well as a pair of black leather boots and gloves.

Water...damn...I hate water. I really hope I don't drown. Michael thought to himself. He looked at the two combatants. All right. That guy wants to fight the Mistress close up, so I will focus on long-range attacks. I need to find a better position, though. He began to slowly walk towards a corner of the dome, hoping that he could make it and launch an offensive before the Mistress even realized he was there.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 12:35 am

A man wielding nothing but a pair of enchanted leather gauntlets jumps into the arena and runs at the wraith ready to back up Jack and attack with a right hook
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:56 am

Joesph, a silent acrobatic assassin, avoids the water by jumping off the walls. He quickly and quietly moves around the room to get behind the water wraith before stabbing her with a dagger!
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Jack drops into the arena and charges as fast as he can towards the wraith and tries to bring down a two handed blade down on the mistress. The charge however is slower than intended because of the water level.
The speed he lost gave the Wraith plenty of time to react. She quickly flowed back wards to a different position. After flowing away from Jack with the raise of a finger she tries to pull him closer to her.
It fails as Jack is alert from his failed attempt and was able to stand his ground.
A black shape landed in the water near a wall, far away from the two combatants, with a small splash. The shape slowly rose up until it stopped at about five and a half feet. It was, in fact, a bespectacled man wearing a black, hooded cloak, as well as a pair of black leather boots and gloves.

Water...damn...I hate water. I really hope I don't drown. Michael thought to himself. He looked at the two combatants. All right. That guy wants to fight the Mistress close up, so I will focus on long-range attacks. I need to find a better position, though. He began to slowly walk towards a corner of the dome, hoping that he could make it and launch an offensive before the Mistress even realized he was there.
All the splashing from his search catches her attention and she finds out his location. Water splashed in a pattern directly towards his location.
It slows to a stop towards his location as he stares at it he hears a voice inside his head. "Why are you fighting me?" The voice asks innocent and depressed. "I'm just lonely." Micheal looks up and towards Wraith and feels sympathetic towards her. A man wielding nothing but a pair of enchanted leather gauntlets jumps into the arena and runs at the wraith ready to back up Jack and attack with a right hook.
Just in time, The Wraith notices the man and makes a wall of water between the two. Behind the Man there was a ton of water bubbling.
Expecting something to pop out he focuses all his attention on it. Leaving him heavily distracted (cannot move for one turn) Joesph, a silent acrobatic assassin, avoids the water by jumping off the walls. He quickly and quietly moves around the room to get behind the water wraith before stabbing her with a dagger!
The attack hit but with her being made of water it didn't seem to phase her as it goes right through her. She simply closed to her eyes and begins to sing a melody to him. Listening to the music he can't help but stand there in awe and enjoy it happily. (Stuck for one turn)

Sin:2
Faith:0
(Randomizer wasnt very fair this time around was it? :/)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:20 am

The man, Damien waited to see what the wall of water would do
Back to top Go down
darksophina

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:01 am

Jack tries once again to close the distance with the mistress, once close enough he will try a sideways slash across her waist with all his power, a risky move since it will leave him vunerable but they have a numbers advantage currently
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:01 am

"Wait...you're...you're lonely?" Michael asked. "Why are you lonely?"
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:13 pm

Joseph tries to snap out of the trance he's in and regain his composure
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:10 pm

The man, Damien waited to see what the wall of water would do. To his surprise nothing came out and he realized it was all a distraction. He angerly turned to the Wraith...
...but to his surprise she was right in front of him. She put her arms around her and pulled him into an embrace. As they passionately kissed she pulls him under the water while not pulling away the kiss. (bind) Jack tries once again to close the distance with the mistress, once close enough he will try a sideways slash across her waist with all his power, a risky move since it will leave him vulnerable but they have a numbers advantage currently.
The Risk was well worth it as the slash was able to save his comrade. Upon release the Wraith just looked at the two with eyes of sorrow. She walked towards Jack and tries the same plan.
It surprisingly worked as Jack enjoys his time underwater with his Mistress. (Bind) "Wait...you're...you're lonely?" Michael asked. "Why are you lonely?" The voice in his head continued on. "All I do is stay here by my lonesome. No one to talk to....to pass the time. Won't you stay? I can assure you, you won't want to leave." Joseph tries to snap out of the trance he's in and regain his composure. He is able to free his mind and focus on the battle at hand!

Sin:4
Faith:1

Last edited by TheDarkAvenger on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:04 am

"Really? Okay, I......wait..." Michael suddenly stopped and looked around. He couldn't see the Water Wraith anywhere. "You won't trick me!" He yelled, before reaching into his cloak, leaping into the air and then throwing eight small, black marbles where he last saw the Mistress.

The marbles landed in the water and exploded a second later!
Back to top Go down
darksophina

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:28 am

Jack grins for a half second knowing his sword struck true expecting the fight to be over, little did he expect to be grabbed and pulled under in a kiss, due to the surprise he doesnt fight back for a second and that gives the mistress the opportunity to press further.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:04 pm

(Make sure to let us know the amount of sin and faith we need to get for a new enemy to arrive and the sealing of one)

Coming back to his senses, Joseph reaches into his clothing and pulls out a small vial of dark purple poison. Opening it, he dips his dagger into it, covering the tip in the liquid, and reveals the vial into his pockets. He once again attempts to stab the wraith, though hopefully this time the poison will at least get inside her.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:33 pm

"Really? Okay, I......wait..." Michael suddenly stopped and looked around. He couldn't see the Water Wraith anywhere. "You won't trick me!" He yelled, before reaching into his cloak, leaping into the air and then throwing eight small, black marbles where he last saw the Mistress.

The marbles landed in the water and exploded a second later!
Due to the fact that she was busy fighting others she effortlessly dodges the explosions not even noticing them. In his head, the voice that before sounded depressed and quiet bursted into tears. "Why won't you stay with me?" She bellowed sobbing heavily. "I don't want them! Just you! You don;t know what its like to be so lonely for years. I Can make you happy." Else where Jack grins for a half second knowing his sword struck true expecting the fight to be over, little did he expect to be grabbed and pulled under in a kiss, due to the surprise he doesn't fight back for a second and that gives the mistress the opportunity to press further. Coming back to his senses, Joseph reaches into his clothing and pulls out a small vial of dark purple poison. Opening it, he dips his dagger into it, covering the tip in the liquid, and reveals the vial into his pockets. He once again attempts to stab the wraith, though hopefully this time the poison will at least get inside her.
The Knife goes through her not even leaving a scratch but the poison on the tip mixes with her water. The poison had devastating her, caused her to vomit inside Jack's mouth(couldn't resist) but allowing him to regain his senses and kick her away in complete disgust. The Wraith was to sick to do anything at the moment.

Sin:5
Faith:3
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:02 am

TheDarkAvenger wrote:
The poison had devastating her, caused her to vomit inside Jack's mouth

(OOC: ROFLMAO)

Seeing what little effect the marbles had, Michael scoffed. No effect, huh? Let's see if this works. He started to reach into his cloak again, but stopped when he heard the voice in his head. "You're wrong. I...I do know what loneliness is like..." Michael trailed off and began to doubt himself. None of his actions had been successful and the strange voice said that it could make him happy, although Michael had no idea how.
Back to top Go down
darksophina

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:01 am

(Not funny grrr, also its less fun if you copy and paste what we put.)

Jack recoils in disgust spitting and coughing heavily. then once again slashing with his sword
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Joseph grins at his poison taking effect. "Alright guys, strike her now while she's weak!" He jumps down and takes a few smoke pellets from his pockey, ready to fill her water with the chemicals from the smoke
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:42 am

Disgusted Jack backs away. He decides to get revenge by swinging back at the Mistress. Due to her disgust of before she was an easy hit. Joesph is proud of the attack as well and decides to try it again hopefully with the same outcome.
The hit was successful but the Wraith just smiles. "Haven't you heard of the healing properties of water?" She cooed. Yet she is still to week to fight back.

Sin:5
Faith:4
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Seeing Jack and Joseph attack, Michael's confidence began to grow. Anger rose inside him, as he realized the mysterious voice wasn't speaking anymore. "You think I am so weak..." He trailed off as he reached inside his cloak. "...you can just IGNORE ME?!?!?!" Michael yelled as his hands flew from his cloak, sending numerous wires flying from his fingertips. If his attack was successful, the wires would wrap around the Water Wraith, restraining her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Royal RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal RP   Battle Royal RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Royal RP
Page 1 of 1