Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maid for Battle

Go down 
+2
BurningVulcan
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:36 pm

Ah, the forest. A wonderful area, filled with sun, birds singing, flowers blooming...And a ghostly maid who served a Swamp Witch. A beauty at that, what with her red hair, blue-green eyes, and...giant scythe. Huh. Well, it made sense given that she did a lot more than simply clean the Swamp Witch's house.

As she walked, she noticed something. A woman, underneath a tree. Come to think of it, Airi was feeling a bit...peckish. Perhaps a quick pick-me-up would suffice. Gripping her scythe, the wraith moved in, licking her lips in anticipation. Hopefully her life force would be a wonderful meal...

(Not my best work, but I think it..sets the mood?)

Last edited by AzureTyrant on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:37 pm

Anika was resting peacefully under a tree after a long day of hunting. She'd already washed herself clean and even had her clothes hung on a tree branch to dry. However, as she relaxed with a yawn and a smile, her ears twitched and she opened an eye to make a casual observation of her surroundings.

AzureTyrant

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Airi continued to move closer, stopping only when the woman seemed to notice her. Her hands tightened on her scythe. "I have never seen you around here...Who are you, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:42 pm

"I could say the same of you," she answered, opening her other eye to give the maid her full attention. "Not often I see a combat maid in the middle of a forest. Plus, isn't it courtesy or some shit to give your name first?"

AzureTyrant

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:44 pm

"Mm...I suppose...Very well. Call me Airi." She rested her scythe on her shoulder, keeping her eyes on the cat woman before her. "I'm surprised you can even sleep in such an area. Aren't you worried about an attack?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:48 pm

"See these, Airi?" Anika said, immediately taking to informality, as she pointed at her cat ears. "Anything approaches, I'll know. Besides, I helped kill an Anjanath, I think I'll be fine, plus I'm far more well-adjusted to the wild than you give me credit for." She stood up and stretched her naked body, looking up at the flying maid before finally saying, "My name's Anika."

AzureTyrant

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:49 pm

"Hmm...." Airi looked down at the woman, before an idea came to her. "I'm curious, then. Would you mind if we have a fight? I'm eager to see your skills~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:50 pm

She raised a brow at her before smirking, her claws extending to a razor point. "Why not? I could use some fun after my hunt."

AzureTyrant

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:53 pm

"Hmhmhm~" Smirking, Airi spun her scythe around, standing it on the ground. "Just know, I won't be holding back. Though I'll try not to hurt you too much~"

(So..What should our life points be? 20? 30? Or shall we scrap that and just have them keep at it until they are satiated?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:58 pm

Anika chuckled as she heard her bit. "Go right ahead, just don't be surprised when I've got you on the floor."

(Mmm...Let's go without life points.)

AzureTyrant

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:59 pm

"Oh, I'm sure you will. First thing's first, though...I'm a bit...hungry~"

Snapping her fingers, two spirits formed, before shooting towards the neko.

(Sounds like a plan. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:01 pm

"Hungry? Woah!" Anika leaped away from the spirits, keeping a wary eye on them.

AzureTyrant

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:03 pm

"Yes. I am a wraith. And as such, I require life force in order to stay corporeal." Running forward, she swung at the cat with her scythe. "I do apologize for not telling you beforehand."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:06 pm

Anika hopped back, her backside coming up against a tree in the process as she looked at Airi. "Well, it would've been nice to know earlier."

AzureTyrant

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:08 pm

"True, but given how I'm sure most people who see or hear about me doing that kind of thing look at me like I'm a monster...I think you understand why I'm hesitant." Cue the ghosts flying forward once more, intent on restraining the cat woman. "Besides, I won't take all your life force. Just enough to curb my hunger."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:12 pm

"Well, I don't know if I'm comfortable with you sucking me off with the creepy ghosts hanging around," she joked. She hopped up and started climbing up the tree with her claws.

AzureTyrant

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:13 pm

"Oh, they're just there to make sure you won't run away before our little make out session is over~" Winking, she walked towards the tree, dismissing the specters.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Anika smiled as she saw her dismiss the spirits. "I'm just a bit averse to dusty old dudes," she said.

AzureTyrant

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:18 pm

"Understandable. Now then..How about you come on down, or shall I cut that tree down?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:22 pm

"Nah, I'm coming!" She leaped off the trunk and landed behind Airi, swinging her claws at her.

AzureTyrant

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Well...The swipe wasn't expected. The strike hit true, Airi staggering forward, before swinging her scythe at the cat. "Heh...Good to see this cat has claws!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:28 pm

She, conversely, hadn't expected such a quick recovery and felt herself get slashed by the scythe.

AzureTyrant

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:29 pm

She needed to capitalize. The attack had hit, but the hunger remained. Smirking, Airi's hand reached out to grab at the cat woman. "Now then...Let's get a taste of that essence, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Anika tried to fight back, but the slash she took didn't put her in pain, instead it numbed her muscles, making escape not really possible at the moment.

AzureTyrant

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Her grip landed. Licking her lips, Airi began to lean in, clamping her mouth over Anika's in an eager kiss, eyes closing as she started to feed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maid for Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Maid for Battle
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next