Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid Empty
PostSubject: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 8:29 pm

Test's feet were aching something fierce. He had been walking for upwards of 4 hours with very little rest as he was on his way back home from a long expedition of adventuring. The wind howled as rain slowly started to fall. To avoid being caught out in the rain, Test looked around the worn country trail for any sort of shelter. It was a little faint, but he noticed a faint light in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 8:32 pm

Test let his aching legs carry him towards the light. Hoping to find some sort of shelter, even if it was just an overhang that would keep the rain off.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 8:47 pm

However, Test found a lot more than an overhang. Rather, it was a mansion. Although it looked a little timeworn and beat up, at least it was serviceable. The front door was ajar, and a lone light shone from a bedroom on the top floor. If Test was superstitious, then it could have passed for a haunted mansion. Hanging on the door was a sign. 'COME IN'. The whole situation was a little odd, but Test could only feel the rain getting more intense, after all.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 8:50 pm

After a couple seconds of indecision Test choose not to look this gift horse in the mouth and head inside. He took a second to take in his new surroundings as he tried to wipe off as much of the rain as possible.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 9:07 pm

The new mansion was ominously dark, but at least it was out of the rain. The entrance hall was much like the exterior of the place: dark, worn, but at east still standing and not horribly decrepit. Although the entrance hall was relatively dark, lit only by a few candles here and there, a light shined from the floor above, the same one Test had seen from the outside. A single large staircase with red velvet carpet led up the stairs there. Oddly, there was a slight thumping noise coming from up there.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 9:09 pm

Test headed up the stairs towards the sound and light. If there was someone else here he should probably see who it was. He grew increasingly tense as he climbed the stairs, worried as to what he might find.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 pm

Test finally entered the room. He found himself in a beautiful bedroom. In contrast to the slightly run down rest of the mansion, this bedroom was luxurious and kept in pristine condition. A king sized bed with clean, soft red sheets was near one of the walls with pillows that looked so soft you could just sink right in. A desk piled high with various books and tomes was on the other wall with a large, person sized mirror next to it. Finally, a walk in closet and bathroom had entrances both on the remaining wall. To be it bluntly, it looked pristine and perfect. The only worrying part was that as soon as he opened the door, the thumping abruptly stopped. Which part of the room did Test want to inspect?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 9:19 pm

Test began to walk towards the bathroom. Trying to find the source of the noise. As he did he quickly glanced over the books on the desk, trying to get an idea as to their nature. The incongruously well maintained nature of the room ironically calmed him down a little as it implied that whoever was here was presumably a person and not some sort of animal.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 9:40 pm

Test walked into the rather small bathroom, which was as clean and pristine as the bedroom was. A clean mirror and sink was on the wall, and the bathtub was already filled with pure, warm water, like it was a bath already prepared just for him. Scented candles lined the tub and gave it a welcoming aura. However, right as he entered and explored, the door to the bathroom shut on its own. Then, rather creepily, the thumping noise began again right outside the door. It was clear that the source of it was right outside, back in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 9:52 pm

For a second Test was paralyzed with shock. Then he rushed to open the door back to the bedroom. Fearing that he had somehow been trapped. Whatever was making the thumping noise seemed to be either hunting him or hiding from him, and it was hard to tell which was scarier. So caught up was he in his desire to leave the room that he didn't have time to process how strange it was to find all these luxuries prepared in the middle of a seemingly abandoned mansion.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 10:09 pm

Thankfully for Test, the door wasn't locked or anything, so he immediately opened the door and rushed back into the bedroom. However, the adventurer had finally found the source of the thumping. Standing in the middle of the room thumping on the pillows as if shaking the dust out of them, was a woman. Test could tell from a glance that she was a maid, and a beautiful one at that. She was wearing a skimpy maid outfit that accentuated her truly sizable bust and her shapely rear. Short, silky white hair framed a beautiful face with deep red eyes that Test could easily get lost in. She noticed him and immediately smiled warmly at him before giving him a bow that showed her cleavage. 'Hello Master. Did you enjoy your bath?' She asked him like nothing was amiss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 10:17 pm

"Uh. Uh. Uh." Test stammered as the shock of finding another person in this otherwise abandoned looking building and the eye-catching sight of the maid's exposed cleavage briefly short circuited his thoughts. "Hello. I'm Test. Sorry to barge in. It's just that I was caught out in the rain and the sign on the door said come in and I was hoping I could use this place as shelter for the night." He hurriedly explained once he was capable of speaking again, doing his best not to openly stare at the mysterious maids large breasts as he did so.

Only after he spoke did it occur to him that she had asked him a question. "I didn't take a bath." He answered in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 6:45 pm

The beautiful maid gave him an inquisitive expression, acting like he didn't introduce himself but instead responding to his other statement. 'Why not, Master Test? Were my services not to your liking? If there's anything this humble maid can do to make it up to you, please let her know.' She said, her voice having both hints of sadness and seduction. Confusing him more was that she seemed genuinely hurt by his lack of taking a bath and genuinely eager to help him however he could. Of course, when she added the last part, she gave another deep bow that showed off her giant boobs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 6:50 pm

"I'm not your master. But a bath does sound really nice right now." Test replied uncertainly. This was all very strange but after hours on the road and getting slowly soaked by the rain a bath sounded heavenly. Every moment of the maids massive tits made thinking difficult, which only worsened Tests confusion.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 7:04 pm

(Mechanic: Succubus Maid Service - Test will take 1 Willpower damage per turn from her slightly erotic care. It will take three successful rolls (Not at the same time, just three in general) for him to realize that something is wrong and initiate combat.)

The maid smiled. 'Of course, Master Test. Right this way.' She said with an innocent smile as she led the slightly soaked man back to the bathroom, her breasts jiggling hypnotically with every step. The two of them entered the small bathroom as the woman swiftly stripped Test before he could say anything. She then gently led him to the bath as he went in, the water feeling just the perfect temperature as the scented candles made him feel relaxed and at ease. 'Is it to your liking, Master?' She asked with a sweet smile.

Test: 29 (Hope you don't mind that I'm doing this. If you'd like me to stop, just let me know)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 7:07 pm

(It's fine by me.)

"It's perfect." Test sighed as he sank into the water. Letting it's warmth relax his weary body. "May I have your name so I can thank you properly." He asked the mysterious maid who seemed so eager to serve him. While he had no intention of taking advantage of her kindness it would be a shame to let this warm bath go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 7:24 pm

Perception - 79 - 0/3

The beautiful maid smiled at him knowingly. 'Pretending to not know me? Such a silly Master. I'm your loyal maid Nina. Let me show you just how loyal...' She said as she literally pulled out a soft pink sponge from in between her breasts, drawing his gaze once again to her bazongas. She then leaned in and began to scrub his back, the sensation of the soft sponge feeling wonderful on his weary body as she started to clean him, humming a cheery tune all the while, the scent from the candles continuing to fill his nose as he relaxed.

Test: 28
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 7:28 pm

"I'm not your master. I just came in out of the rain." Test repeated without much conviction. As all the stress melted from his body he couldn't help but stare at the beauty scrubbing him. He was too relaxed to put much thought into what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 7:37 pm

Perception - 2 - 1/3

She merely giggled at his words as he ogled her. 'Aww, poor Master. Got wet and cold in the rain without his loyal maid to cuddle him and keep him warm. How awful it must have been. Don't worry though, Nina is here for you.' She said as she gave him a hug, her breasts pressing into his back as she slowly stared to move up and down, rubbing her breasts against him as she started to clean him with her body, her chest being even softer and more heavenly than he thought that it would be. 'Once you're all nice and squeaky clean, I'll prepare some food for you. Would you like that, Master?' She whispered into his ear as she kept her service going.

Test: 27
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 7:41 pm

"Yes." Test moaned. A part of him objected to this strange woman suddenly rubbing herself all over him but the rest of him was willing to ignore all kinds of red flags if it meant that he would get keep feeling her breasts against him and hearing her soothing voice in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 8:04 pm

Perception - 49 - 1/3

She continued to rub himself against his back as she reached around and started using her sponge to clean his chest and his stomach, getting dangerously close to his crotch, but never actually touching it. 'Gotta get my beloved Master nice and clean.' She whispered into his ear with a touch of mischievousness as her hand briefly rubbed against his penis as her breasts continued to rub against his back as the bathing was drawing to a close. 'That's it Master. Just relax and let me take care of you.' She said as she finally finished. She then gave his penis one last brush, giggling at the look in his eyes.

Test: 26
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 8:08 pm

Test continued to become more and more dangerously docile and relaxed until the sponge's brief brush against his penis jolted him awake. "I think it's about time I got out of this bath. If you would kindly leave me to get dressed." Test said, sounding a little embarrassed as he realized for the first time since the start this wonderful bath that he was naked in front of a complete stranger.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 8:21 pm

Perception - 31 - 1/3 (Wow, Test is getting unlucky here.)

She smiled and nodded. 'Of course. It's almost time for your dinner after all.' She said as she got up and left the bathroom for a minute as Test dressed himself. Turns out that she had actually been washing his clothes in a nearby washing machine as he bathed, so right when he was done she brought him his clothes, bowed again and showed off her massive breasts and left. Test walked back to the bedroom a minute later, his clothes warm, dry, and wrapped in a wonderful fruity scent that dulled his senses slightly. She then emerged once again back in the bedroom carrying a plate with a metal lid on top. 'Ready for your meal, Master? I made it with love.' She said with a giggle and wink as she went to the side of the bed, waiting for him as her breasts seemed to jiggle with every step.

Test: 25
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 8:31 pm

As Test got out of the bath and got dressed he went over all the strange things that had happened. This woman was being very kind, even if she did keep strangely insisting he was her master. He decided to not oppose her hospitality but also to try and do his best to prevent her from being too hospitable, although that would be much easier if his thoughts didn't slow every time Nina jiggled those delectable breasts of hers at him.

"Thank you. I'm quite hungry." He admitted as he walked over before her, holding his hands out to accept the plate she held. Working very hard to stop his gaze from becoming lost in her exposed cleavage again. He was already exhausted from his trip, and mustering up the willpower to stop his eyes from wandering was proving difficult.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 8:51 pm

Perception - 88 - 2/3

Nina smiled as she leaned in, once again giving Test a view of the tantalizing valley, as she lifted the lid off of the plate, revealing a wonderful homecooked dinner, of mouthwateringly seared steak, green peas simmered to perfection, and a side of rice so white it was practically glistening. With more than enough there to fill his belly, it looked like something out of a dream. 'Dig in, Master. See if you guess the secret ingredient I added!' She said with a giggle as he started to eat, the food tasting even better than he thought it would, the nice meal making him happy and comfortable as her body brushed against his as the two of them sat on the bed together. Meanwhile, Test was finally starting to have a feeling that something was wrong here, but he couldn't quite figure out what.

Test: 24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next