Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 7:43 pm

Repel - 90

Sweet Addiction - 10, 95, Weakness Roll - 3 - Addicted to Asses

Test again poked at the succubus maid, trying to keep her at bay, but he wasn't prepared for what happened when he looked her in the eyes.

She stared deeply into his soul as her eyes flashed that mesmerizing blue once again. Waves of hypnotic pleasure began to flow into Test as he stared at her. His lust for the maid flared up as he was put more and more under her spell. 'Good Master. Now, which part of my body do you like? Besides my breasts, of course?' She asked sweetly. As the Love Magic flowed into him, he couldn't help but stare as her hips and her ass as she swayed it back and forth. His eyes couldn't help but stare at her front and behind as she asked him what else he had taken an interest in, even though she could already tell from his ogling what the adventurer's answer would be.

Test: 21, Marks 4/10, Half Damage 3/4, Temp Weakness: Ass

Nina: 18, Succubus 4/5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 8:05 pm

"I love your ass. I could watch it sway for hours." Test said as his eyes followed the sway of her hips, he lowered his weapon as his mind became trapped by the hypnotic movement.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 8:25 pm

Turn Skip

Maid Booty Bump - 94

Test admitted his newfound love of her butt as he stared at her swinging booty.

Nina giggled as she saw the effects of her Love Magic. 'Oh, you love my ass, huh? Such a naughty Master deserves a bit of punishment.' She said as she turned around as she kept swaying her hips, giving him a great view of her short shirt and plump butt that the fabric couldn't hope to keep hidden. She kept swaying it seductively, keeping him entranced as lust filled his head. Then, she took a few steps back and brushed her bubble butt against his crotch, forming a tent in his pants as she giggled even more. When Test finally recovered from the booty bump, he looked up to see the maid back in her succubus from as she looked at his pants hungrily.

Test: 17, Marks 5/10, Temp Weakness: Ass

Nina: 18, Succubus
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 8:42 pm

Test stood there with a reverent look on his face as he watched the maids fine ass sway towards him, Nina's booty bump working to both arouse him and shake him from his trance. A look of fear and anticipation crossed his features as he saw the succubus. "Stay away from me demon." He declared as he swung wildly at her.

Memories of Mandy -> Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 5:52 pm

Overwhelm - 20
Memories of Mandy - Auto

Kiss of Death - 88

Test swung like a madman to stop the sexy succubus from getting too close, and although he once again failed to stop her from going up to him, he once again succeeded in whacking her a few times as she started to show faint traces of exhaustion at the repeated hits.

Nina got close to him as she held him close, this time even putting his hands on her ass to fluster him even more. 'But why would you want to stay away from me, Master? Like I said before, all I want is to show you how much your loyal maid loves you with all her heart. And she would love to do naughty things with you too.' She said as she gave him another deep kiss, her tongue briefly bullying his as she frenched him. She drew away as she once again reverted to her slightly more normal appearance as she once again fell to her knees for a moment. This time, she went on all fours and turned around to give Test a good view of her swaying bubble butt and her short skirt that couldn't quite cover her lacy black panties. 'See? I'm an innocent, beautiful maid. That's all, Master.' She cooed, her soft, mesmerizing words making him feel aroused and a little guilty about hurting her.

Test: 15, Memories 1/3, Marks 1/10, Temp Weakness: Ass, Half Damage 0/4

Nina: 14, Succubus 1/5, Stunned
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 7:34 pm

"An innocent beautiful maid." Test repeated as he watched her ass sway. A part of his mind doing its best to remind him about the whole succubus thing. He readied an attack for when she got to her feet again, although his heart wasn't in it, not wanting to hit her while she was down. It was getting harder and harder to remember why he was resisting her in the first place.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 5:45 pm

Old Reliable - 9

Master and Maid - 18

Test wanted to swing his halberd at her, but her defenselessness combined with his rapidly growing lust made him even question why he was fighting her for a moment as he stood nice and still.

Nina kept swaying her ass on all fours as she looked back at him, her eyes glowing that mesmerizing blue color once again. The swaying of her bubble butt and her glowing eyes temporarily shorted out Test's mind as it was filled with all sorts of lewd thoughts and suggestions. She glanced at the look in his eyes and the tent in his pants as the maid spoke up. 'It looks to me like you've got more suggestions for me, Master. Now then, what can your beautiful maid do to please you?' She said, her voice dripping with honey as she emphasized the last few words.

Test: 15, Memories 2/3, Marks 2/10, Temp Weakness: Ass, Half Damage 1/4, Must make Request

Nina: 14, Succubus 2/5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 5:50 pm

"Please entrance me again and make me worship your beautiful body." Test begged, unable to look away from her swaying hips and glowing eyes. He wanted nothing more then for her to have her way with him, the part of him that was still resisting having temporarily gone quiet.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 6:13 pm

Turn Skip

Master and Maid - Auto

Test 'ordered' his maid to please him as he stared at her, put under her spell.

Nina smiled as she slowly crawled backwards, not giving him a chance to look away from her beautiful body. 'Good Master. Just stare and submit. Just let your beautiful maid make you nice, horny, and hypnotized. Just let it happen...' She whispered, her eyes, soft voice, and even softer swaying booty lulling Test into a state of blissful horniness. She finished it up by once again bumping her backside into the tent in his pants, making another surge of pleasure go through him as she got back to her feet, but still kept her swaying ass facing him, having more plans for poor Test...

Test: 14, Marks 3/10, Temp: Weakness: Ass, Half Damage 2/4

Nina: 15, Succubus 3/5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 6:17 pm

"Nice, horny, and hypnotized." Test muttered as his eyes never left her swaying ass. His arms went slack, his weapon clattering to the floor as he continued to watch her, unable to bring himself to attack the beautiful maid.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 6:32 pm

Turn Skip

Maid Butt Smother - 46

Test kept staring at the beautiful succubus maid as she got close to him once again.

Nina stepped back, her beautiful butt inches from him as she swayed it back and forth as she continued to hypnotize him. 'Good Master. That's right, nice, horny, and hypnotized. Nice and compliant for me. Because after all, you want this, don't you? I'm your maid, and as long as you want this, I'll do this just for you. I'll put you under just how you like. Now, be a good Master and go on your knees for me so I can continue hypnotizing you.' She said sweetly as she gently forced Test to his knees. Then, suddenly, she backed up a step until his face was directly pressed against her butt. Her bubble butt felt even softer and larger than he had thought as she kept moving her ass, her cheeks massaging him into horny obedience. 'Take it out of your pants and stroke it for me.' She whispered as she continued to smother his face and his mind with her delicious derriere.

Test: 11, Marks 4/10, Temp Weakness: Ass, Half Damage 3/4, Bound

Nina: 15, Succubus 4/5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 6:37 pm

Test did as ordered, pulling down his pants and beginning to slowly stroke. "Yes. I want this so badly." He admitted. Focusing on the softness of her rear and the entrancing sway of her hips as he fell deeper into trance. Even as all seemed lost a part of Test continued to resist.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 6:48 pm

Struggle - 21

Maid Butt Smother - Continued

Test was unable to force himself to get away from her butt as he started stroking to her hypnotic ass.

She kept swaying her butt and rubbing it all over Test's face, really making feel every inch of her perfect butt with his face as she continued to mesmerize him with her voice and her ass. 'You do want this badly, Master. After all, you're letting me smother you with my butt as you're stroking your cock. If you didn't want this, you'd just not do it, right? So what's the harm in just letting your mind drift as I make you all mine?' She asked him softly as she changed into her succubus form, but Test honestly didn't really notice based on where his face was.

Test: 8, Marks 5/10, Temp Weakness: Ass, Bound

Nina: 15, Succubus
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 6:52 pm

Even as her soft voice and butt continued to lull him into a trance Test tried to gather up his remaining willpower and break free. It was growing harder and harder to find reasons not to just let this beautiful maid do as she pleased with him, but he still had some fight in him.

Burst Forth
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 7:02 pm

Burth Forth - Auto

Test finally managed to summon the willpower to break free of her beautiful butt as he blinked and backed away before it got bad.

Nina pouted slightly as she saw him move away and get to his feet. 'What's the matter, Master? Would you prefer if I hypnotized you with my eyes of my breasts instead?' She asked him, well aware of his personal tastes as she didn't take much advantage of her succubus state as she quickly reverted back to her white haired self as she turned around to face him.

Test: 8, Marks 6/10, Temp Weakness: Ass

Nina: 15, Succubus 1/5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 7:07 pm

"I've had just about enough of your ass." Test said ignoring her question and instead making an attempt at a comeback. Even as he said this his eyes wandered to her full breasts, making it obvious what his answer would have been. He grabbed his weapon and did his best to keep her at a distance as he tried to clear his head and restore his willpower.

Repel
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 7:22 pm

Repel - 58

Titnosis - 1, 24, 89

Test kept a form hold on his weapon as he poked at the succubus, at least making her uncomfortable as he prodded at her a bit.

Nina was quick to respond, however. She immediately saw where his gaze was focused. 'Oh, so you want me to hypnotize you with my breasts some more? Of course, I would love to.' She said as she began to move her breasts again. Rather than move them up and down like before, this time she moved her giant boobs back and forth like a pendulum like her ass was earlier as Test's gaze was again focused on her incredible body as he completely lost focus on what he was doing for a minute as she giggled at how flustered and submissive her erotic hypnosis was making him.

Test: 7, Marks 7/10, Temp Weakness: Ass, Stunned

Nina: 14, Succubus 2/5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 7:27 pm

"No I..." Test began to say before his thoughts dispersed before the hypnotic swing of her tits. He lowered his weapon again as the steady sway of her succulent breasts took up his entire world.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 7:44 pm

Stunned

Maid Booby Bump - 68

Test stared at her swaying tits, unable to move or think for a moment.

She simply smiled at him. 'Hmm? What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of my voice and boobs breaking your brain. And to make sure you know exactly how much control your lovely maid has over you...' She said, starting to drop the pretense a bit of who was really in charge here as she saw his willpower wavering. She then bumped her chest against his face, making him feel how soft and wonderful her breasts felt as she gave his penis a quick rub as a reward. 'That's a good Master. Just stand there and stroke for me. Just let it happen. We both know you want this.' She said, giggling sweetly as she saw how deeply he was being hypnotized by her.

Test: 4, Marks 8/10, Temp Weakness: Ass

Nina: 14, Succubus 3/5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 7:49 pm

"But. I can't just give in." Test said uncertainly, trying to remind himself why he was resisting. Even as he continued to fight his eyes remained locked to her breasts. The look on his face making it obvious how badly he wanted to feel them again.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 8:10 pm

River Stance - 90

Titnosis - 7

Even though Test wanted to submit, he at least made a valiant effort not to, as he swung and scored a clean hit on the maidly seductress.

She took a second to recover, clearly a bit unprepared for this show of defiance. 'You can't just give in? Why not?' She asked, like she couldn't even comprehend why he would fight so hard to not give into the pleasure she was fully aware both of them wanted.

Test: 4, Marks 9/10, Temp Weakness: Ass

Nina: 10, Succubus 4/5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 8:13 pm

"Because..." Test replied before going quiet. Why couldn't he just give in? Test's body continued to fight on instinct as he tried to remeber the reason for his resistance.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 8:35 pm

Old Reliable - 95

Titnosis - 10

Test's thoughts interfered with his actions as his swing wasn't just unsuccessful, it also sent him crashing face first back into Nina's large chest.

She was content to hold him there as her eyes glowed blue and she changed back to her succubus form. 'Shh, there's no need to say anything. Your body and your real thoughts speak loud enough anyways.' She whispered into his ear as the maid massaged his face between her melons as she patted his head, slowly chipping away his resistance to nothing as he couldn't resist her. It wouldn't be long until Test was all hers...

Test: 2, Marks 10/10, Temp Weakness: Ass, Stunned

Nina: 10, Succubus
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 8:42 pm

Test tensed up and for a moment it looked like he might resist her long enough to break free. But then his whole body relaxed as he buried his face betweem Nina's soft orbs. His will quickly fading as he failed to find any reason to resist her at all.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 8:56 pm

Stunned

Succubus Hypnosis - 10, 45

Test had pretty much given up at this point as he relaxed between the succubus's breasts.

She patted his head as her entire body, especially her eyes and her tits, began to glow with that familiar blue light. Test felt every ounce of resistance finally leave his body as he surrendered the maidly succubus. 'There we go, it's okay, Master Test. You're all mine...' She said with a hint of lustful possessiveness as she smiled down at him, her tits jiggling as she giggled, happy her prey had finally given up.

Test's willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next