Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 8:57 pm

It was a little suspicious that Nina had all this prepared for him. But it was hard to focus on that with a warm meal in front of him and a warm body beside him. Every time Nina leaned towards him his eyes were briefly lost in the valley of her cleavage, making it difficult to hold in to his suspicions and not to just accept everything she said. He continued to eat the food, trying to detect the secret ingredient Nina mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 9:17 pm

Perception - 71 - 2/3

Nina smiled as he kept eating, his puzzled face trying to find the secret ingredient. 'Give up, Master? I would think the answer's obvious.' She said as she hugged him and leaned in close, her cute face and warm breath mere inches from his. '...The secret ingredients love, of course.'  She said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek that made his heart flutter. The meal was almost done as Test kept eating, the soft and warm feelings from the maid and her soft body and words piling up.

Test: 23
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 9:23 pm

Test blushed deeply as she kissed him. As much as he would love to let this sweet maid shower him with attention his sense of manners wouldn't let him take advantage of her hospitality any longer. "Thank you for everything Nina. But I'm afraid I can't take advantage of your kindness any longer." He said as he pulled her into a chaste hug. "If you would just let me stay here a little longer until the rain stops I'll be out of your hair." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 9:45 pm

Perception - 91

She frowned for a split second, but she reverted back to a smile so fast, it was almost like it didn't happen. 'Oh Master. Why would you say such silly things? This is your home after all, and I'm your loyal, beautiful maid.' She said as she held onto him, intensifying the hug as she started to guide his face towards her breasts...

Test: 22
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 9:50 pm

"What are you on about? I've never been here before." Test asked in confusion. His weariness and surprise at her words preventing him from resisting her attempts to move him. Not yet noticing that she was trying to ease him down into a pleasurable trap.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 1:59 pm

Perception - 65

Nina smiled at his weak protests. She then stuffed the man's head between her big, soft breasts as she wrapped him in a big hug. 'Silly Master Test. You've been here the whole time. Here with your loyal, big breasted maid. So warm and soft and hypnotic.' She said, her eyes glowing slightly as she patted his head as she kept him right there. If he didn't get free soon, Test might be in trouble...

Test: 21
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 2:04 pm

As lovely as it was to be trapped between big soft boobs, Test was pretty sure he wasn't supposed to be in this position with a woman he hardly knew. And while she was right on all three counts her use of the word hypnotic in this context was setting off all kinds of alarm bells in his head.

Test began to try and politely disentangle himself from the friendly maid, even as a part of him wanted to just stay here and let her soft breasts smother out all his resistance.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 2:12 pm

Perception - 38! 3/3!

Nina kept whispering into his ear. 'Just stay here with me forever, Master Test. You don't need to go anywhere else or think about anywhere else. Let me hypnotize you with my boobies. Just you and me forever...' She said, however, Test finally, FINALLY realized that something was very wrong here. He managed to get away front eh maid as her eyes glowed even brighter, letting him know that she wasn't normal. 'Come now, Master Test. Don't resist so much. Just let it happen...' She said, giving him a lustful smile as she stared at him.

Test: 21

Nina: 30
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 2:18 pm

"I guess it was too good to be true." Test muttered as he drew his halberd and prepared to defend himself. After being barraged with temptation by the lovely maid he needed a second to steady himself. He pointed his staff at Nina as he tried to keep her away, her every moment drawing his eyes back to her large jiggling breasts.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 2:36 pm

(As we said before, Nina is worded a bit strangely so I'm going to making some stuff up and adjusting stuff as we go.)

River Stance - 56

Titnosis - 45, 66 (Double Advantage due to weaknesses)
Add Mark - Auto

Test swung at the maid as soon as an opportunity presented itself, giving him a solid hit right from the start.

Nina wasn't fazed, however. She merely began to move her tits up and down. 'See these, Master Test? Don't you want to put your head between them again? Or maybe if you ask nicely, maybe I'll put your other head between them.' She said, both her eyes and tits glowing hypnotically as the adventurer just couldn't look away from her mesmerizing melons. Meanwhile, she blew a kiss as a pink mark formed on his skin almost without him noticing...

Test: 20, Stunned, Marks 1/10

Nina: 28, Succubus 1/5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 2:41 pm

(And as I said before. Feel free to adjust her however you wish.)

Test opened his mouth to respond, but his words caught in his throat as he watched her breasts bounce up and down. His eyes becoming trapped by the motion, his arms going slack and his head going woozy as their continued hypnotic bounce lulled him into passive inactivity.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 2:54 pm

Stunned

Master and Maid - 67
Add Mark - Auto

Test continued to stare at her bouncing breasts as he stood nice and still.

Nina actually didn't take advantage of his current situation, merely content to stay there and show him her tits. 'Aww, Master Test is so cute~ I'm going to enjoy this...' She said as she licked her lips as she blew another kiss. At least Test finally got a hold of himself as she stopped bouncing her boobs.

Test: 20, Marks 2/10

Nina: 28, Succubus 2/5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 2:57 pm

"No. I'm not going to enjoy this. I don't know what you are but I'm going to stop you." Test said, sounding a lot more quiet and uncertain then he'd meant. Even as he moved forward to fight her his eyes didn't leave the curve of her breasts.

Memories of Mandy -> Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 3:10 pm

Memories of Mandy - Auto
Overwhelm - 56

Master and Maid - 11
Add Mark - Auto

Test's words actually did have something to back them up, as even as he starred at her curves, he landed another powerful hit, sending her flying onto the bed.

Nina took a moment to get up, more than a little dazed. 'Well well, color me surprised. You're pretty strong, Master Test.' She said with a smile. 'But it's still only a matter of time until you submit. I know exactly what you want, after all.' She said as she got up from the bed and returned to a fighting stance.

Test: 20, Memories 1/3 Marks 3/10,

Nina: 23, Succubus 3/5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 3:15 pm

"How could you possibly know what I want?" Test said angrily. His words as much a question as a retort. The mysterious maid had already mentioned hypnotizing him and had emphasized her boobs, so it seemed she wasn't lying, now there was just the question of how she knew what she knew. Feeling a lot more confident now Test went in for a rapid combination of attacks, hoping to quickly defeat this uniformed seductress.

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 3:26 pm

Triple Strike - 34, 39, 48

Master and Maid - 90
Add Mark - Auto

Test went in for more rapid attacks with his halberd, once again doing quite well for himself, as two of his three attacks landed perfectly, knocking the wind out of the maid as she winced in pain.

However, all it really did was make the woman more determined to defeat him. She recovered and smiled at him. 'How could I possibly know what you want? Hmm, that's a good point.' She said, her voice a mixture of seductive and sarcastic. 'If you're right and I can't, then why don't you tell me what you want your loyal maid to do, Master Test?' She said as her eyes and her breasts began to flow once again, her words going deeply into his mind as her tits bounced again and again. Her soft, perfect, giant, mind melting tits...Test couldn't help but give her an order.

Test: 20, Memories 2/3, Marks 4/10, Must make Request

Nina: 19, Succubus 4/5, Advantage
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 3:31 pm

"Well I'd love it if you slowly and softly hypnotized me with your boobs like you offered earlier." Test admitted. The eye-catching bounce of her breasts scattering his thoughts, leaving him unable to perform anything but the most basic attacks.

Repel
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:05 pm

Repel - 57

Master And Maid - Auto

Test admitted his true desires as he weakly swung at her, which the maid quite flicked aside with her hand like she was swatting a fly.

Nina then followed his instructions like any loyal maid would. 'Okay then, pay attention for a moment...' She whispered softly as she began to move her large breasts again. She pulled down the hem of her top, exposing even more of her delicious cleavage as she began to sway her boobs back and forth rather than up and down, the slow, methodical movement leaving Test entranced. She then slowly walked up to him, softly saying 'That's it, Master Test. Just be a good boy and watch my boobs go back and forth. Feels nice to just relax as I put you under, doesn't it? Good Master...' She said as she finally walked up to him. She then briefly put his head in between her breasts as Test felt some of his energy flow into her. However, something even stranger happened. When he backed away, he looked to see that her appearance had changed. Her eyes glowed with that familiar blue light, but they were even brighter than before. More notably, her slightly short, white hair had turned into long and flowing crimson locks. Finally, Test could see a pair of black wings on her back. 'Oh, did I forget to mention that your loyal maid is a succubus? Silly me. Well, I may not be able to stay like this for long, but I'm eager to have some fun with you in this form, Master...' She said as she licked her lips seductively.

Test: 19, Marks 5/10

Nina: 20, Succubus Form
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:13 pm

Test was helpless to look away as Nina swayed towards him, her increasingly exposed cleavage capturing his gaze and leaving him unable to think of anything else. "Yes. It feels so nice to relax." He murmured in response to her question as she pulled his head down between her large breasts. When Test was finally able to free himself and gather his thoughts he was shocked to find that Nina had changed. "A succubus. That explains so much." Test said to himself as he tried to keep the demonic temptress at bay.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:35 pm

River Stance - 45, 68

Kiss of Death - 24, 60

Test tried to keep the succubus at bay, and he succeeded somewhat, only failing to let her close after giving her a solid bonk with his halberd.

But get close she did, and she wrapped him in a tight hug as her bright blue eyes gazed into his. 'I may be a succubus, but there's no reason to be afraid of me. After all, all I want is to show you my love. So please take some of my love right now Master Test...' She said as she leaned in to give him a kiss. The adventurer felt a surge of magic race through his body as he felt strong feelings of love course through his body that made his limbs feel like jelly. She backed away with a soft smooching sound as she reverted back to her previous appearance as she collapsed to her knees, having trouble moving for a minute. 'Master, you wouldn't hurt your defenseless maid, would you?' She said, an innocent look in her eyes as she looked up at him, once again giving him a good look at her deep cleavage as she blew another kiss to him.

Test: 19, Marks 1/10, Half Damage 0/4

Nina: 18, Stunned
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:39 pm

"What did you do?" Test said breathlessly as he suddenly felt a powerful sense of romantic attraction towards the maid. He leaned against the wall and tried to regain control of himself as his eyes remained locked to the newfound object of his affections. She suddenly seemed so sweet and innocent, it was almost hard to remember that she'd transformed into a succubus before his very eyes.

A Moment of Respite
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:56 pm

A Moment of Respite - Auto - Roll - 2

Stunned

Test took a moment to focus his mind, and although he did recover his energy, he still couldn't help the romantic feelings he was having towards the maid as he stared right at her.

Nina blinked a few times, making sure he saw just how sweet and defenseless she was as she regained enough energy to stand up. 'Thank you so much for letting me rest for a moment, Master.' She said as she gave him another graceful bow. 'Now, you wouldn't want to hurt me more, would you?' She said as she hopped a little, bouncing her breasts for him as she gave him another innocent look.

Test: 21, Marks 2/10, Half Damage 1/4

Nina: 18, Succubus 2/5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 7:00 pm

"No." Test said quietly. His conflicting feeling making fighting difficult. He absent mindedly prodded at her with the end of his halberd, trying to keep her away as he cleared his head. Despite his best efforts his eyes kept wandering back to her curves.

0-Damage Repel
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 7:18 pm

Repel - 45

Sweet Addiction - 23, 45 (Advantage due to Weakness)

Test poked and prodded at the maid, not doing any sort of damage but at least keeping something between her and him, which was good enough all things considered.

Nina tried to stare directly into Test's eyes, but funnily enough he was too focused on her curves to do so. 'Come now Master, when you're speaking to a lady, even if she's your maid, you should at least try to look her in the eyes!' She jokily scolded him, not disliking the stares he was giving her body,

Test: 21, Marks 3/10, Half Damage 2/4

Nina: 18, Succubus 3/5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 7:22 pm

Test swallowed nervously, Nina's playful scolding filling him with a feeling of embarrassment. He tried to meet her gaze even as he continued to push her away. A bright red blush coloring his features.

0-damage Repel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next